Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka (6289 Views)

Niger State Governor Replies Critics, Says Mikel Invited Him To Watch Match / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Article Of The Day: Bisi Fayemi, Wife Of Ekiti State Governor Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by argon500: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
I see cos I noticed you are from China right.. No wonder

chinasaekperem: chisos, yorubas and lie, what about Unilag CSO that was recently killed by cultists. OMG, this is why I detest yorubas.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by nigerianvenom(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
ba7man: Seriously, s7upidity is very rampant and high in this Country and they wear it with pride.
With all the information available on the reason why Wole Soyinka started a Fraternity (Which a lot of foreign institutions also have).....(Also somthing I've known since I was like 8yrs old), some people still choose to wallow in the mud of s7upidy since they've chosen to align with it.

the question is,who started cultism in nigeria?
was it u or soyinka?
everyone has a reason for his action ,even criminals do.so soyinka's decision to introduce such into nigeria doesnt justify the reason for such act.

4 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lmao

some niqqas can be very funny, now because SAS is in their messiah's camp, they need to defend him against the Prof.

grin grin grin grin Life is funny!

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

I ask you again, where is the prove that he was shot by cultists, or are you part of the cult members that killed him?

Since you know so much, I think the security agencies should beam the searchlight on your handle to give all that you know about his death.
oya, come and arrest me na, he was stabbed and shot in a student environment. It is surely a cult operation, I don't need you to agree with me.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: I see cos I noticed you are from China right.. No wonder

why are you spewing gibberish?

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: oya, come and arrest me na, he was stabbed and shot in a student environment. It is surely a cult operation, I don't need you to agree with me.

You are a kid rambling without knowledge.

All you are saying is that you understand the mode of operation of cult members, being one.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ndigbo are f00ls. No northerner, in the face of the allegation against Ali Modu Sheriff, has tried to shield him.

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

Am a kid just because I bursted your calumny? You must be a senile adult.

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: Am a kid just because I bursted your calumny? You must be a senile adult.

You are still shouting like an excited kid.

Are you a cult member to be so certain about their mode of operation?

Let's start from there.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

All you are saying is that you understand the mode of operation of cult members, being one.
yes, I am one, as far as you agree that unilag CSO was killed by cultists, which is the glaring truth anyway.

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

You are still shouting like an excited kid.

Are you a cult member to be so certain about their mode of operation?

Let's start from there.
yes I am, and I know our members killed unilag CSO grin
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: yes I am, and I know our members killed unilag CSO grin

Good.

As a cultist, you killed the Unilag CSO according to what you wrote.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

Good.
now can you kindly get lost?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: now can you kindly get lost?

Not before you put yourself into enough trouble on this thread.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

Not before you put yourself into enough trouble.
now you are bullying me, this is how cultists behave.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: now you are bullying me, this is how cultists behave.

You are giving out information about your activity willingly under no duress.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

You are giving information willingly under no duress.
ok, come and arrest me.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: ok, come and arrest me.

If you are trying to clean up your comments here, don't bother.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by nigerianvenom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: When last did you hear cultist killing in southwest? It happens on a daily basis in East..
A superiority war between two rival cult
gangs in the Mile 12 area of Lagos has
claimed four lives, including that of a
Senior Secondary School ( SSS 3 ) student,
who until his death was writing the on -
going West African School Certificate
Examination ( WAEC ) .
Several other people sustained injury
during the fracas .
... He said everyone thought the matter had
been resolved amicably, “only for the KK
group to launch an early morning attack on
one of the Eiye cult members .”
“It is that attack that led to the death of
one Abdulazeez Aremu , a scion to the
‘ Baale ’ of the area and SS3 student who
was writing his WAEC . That is where the
real trouble began.”

dailyindependentnig.com/2013/04/sss-iii-student-four-others-killed-in-lagos-cult-clashes/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

If you are trying to clean up your comments here, don't bother.
mtcheew, you are such a clown, you think I fall for cheap yoruba games? grin grin grin
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: mtcheew, you are such a clown, you think I fall for cheap yoruba games? grin grin grin

With your hand and without prompting, you've confirmed you know or you were part of those that killed the UNILAG CSO.

YES!

Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she post or upload on Nairaland

Keep plugging in.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
onye dere posti no n'elu wu onye ara mbosi.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by nigerianvenom(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
BOAR:

Where is your evidence that the CSO in Unilag was killed by cultists?

so na arm robbers kill am?
grin
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by argon500: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
You don dey vex Mr Chinco? see wetin china phone dey cause

chinasaekperem: why are you spewing gibberish?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
These Northerners are stark illiterates, and I guess that's why they've been stuck in the 12th century forever.

How can you label someone who started something similar to the African American Fraternities, as a "cultist?"

Can someone please tell this plonker that a 'cult' is different from a 'fraternity'? Fraternity is like brotherhood - cult is a different thing entirely.

And make sure you translate it to arabic for these Northern savages - freaking Jihadists! undecided

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by PointB: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
lol, this is a wicked retort!

While the white bearded one founded the deadly Pirate Confraternity raving our higher institutions, the other was instrumental in formative era of Boko Haram, ravaging the NE of the country.

In founding these two terror groups, both men have one thing in common - lack of foresight!

1 Like

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

so na arm robbers kill am?
grin

As a matter of fact, nobody knows for certain.

All leads are been investigated currently.
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: You don dey vex Mr Chinco? see wetin china phone dey cause

i thought you wanted to engage in an apposite discourse, why now being stvpid? you no dey pity your parents?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
PointB: lol, this is a wicked retort!

While the white bearded one founded the deadly Pirate Confraternity raving our higher institutions, the other was instrumental in formative era of Boko Haram, ravaging the NE of the country.

In founding these two terror groups, both men have one thing in common - lack of foresight!

So, basically in your obtuse mind - an illiterate retort is a 'wicked retort', no? Just because the word "fraternity" has been bastardised by Nigeriasn and made intertwined with cultism, that doesn't necessarily mean they're the same thing.

Based on my own scholarship, the fraternity Wole Soyinka created has maintained the fraternity status...unlike the cultism in Nigeria which is more or less another form of extremism. Learn to separate the two. I guess it has more to do with the level of education of folks than anything else.

Calling whatever Wole Soyinka started is like saying because Huey Newton started the Black Panthers - and the bloods and crips were also modelled after the panthers when they started out - Huey Newton and Black Panthers are responsible for the gangsterism of the bloods and crips. Does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

5 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by BOAR: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
shymexx:

So, basically in your obtuse mind - an illiterate retort is a 'wicked retort', no? Just because the word "fraternity" has been bastardised by Nigeriasn and made intertwined with cultism, that doesn't necessarily mean they're the same thing.

Based on my own scholarship, the fraternity Wole Soyinka created has maintained the fraternity status...unlike the cultism in Nigeria which is more or less another form of extremism. Learn to separate the two. I guess it has more to do with the level of education of folks than anything else.

Calling whatever Wole Soyinka started is like saying because Huey Newton started the Black Panthers - and the bloods and crips were also modelled after the panthers when they started out - Huey Newton and Black Panthers are responsible for the gangsterism of the bloods and crips. Does that make any sense whatsoever to you?

The people you are schooling know the difference.

Even if you open their skull to pour the difference, they will still pretend not to know.
However, they are only feigning ignorance simply because of their hatred for the Prof.

These folks wake up, walk around and sleep with hatred.

2 Likes

Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by argon500: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Engage with you when I am not crazy.. I have got a lot of things to do with my precious time....

@ mod.. una no dey do una work oo.. somebody like this shouldn't be on this forum cos he always abuse or attack other people's opinion.. Please do justice

chinasaekperem: i thought you wanted to engage in an apposite discourse, why now being stvpid? you no dey pity your parents?
Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by chinasaekperem: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
argon500: Engage with you when I am not crazy.. I have got a lot of things to do with my precious time....

@ mod.. una no dey do una work oo.. somebody like this shouldn't be on this forum cos he always abuse or attack other people's opinion.. Please do justice

ok, then run along pervert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Lagos Flagbearer Jimi Agbaje Picks An Igboman as His Running Mate- Ifeduba / What Is The Full Meaning Of APC? / Past Biafra Tweets Of Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Surfaces (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.