Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out (49483 Views)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Egomah(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
There could be a conspiracy here. Sometime ago I heard Fashola asked T..B Joshua to allow govt expand Ikotun road by allowing them break the fence of the church and some other space needed, but the prophet refused, only for this to happen.
Well, I guess now the expansion will commence

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
So sad about the loss of life and property. Am certain there is an explanation for this calamity!

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by maryj4u(f): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
May d soul of the dead victims rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by candidbabe(f): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: This man dey see vision even d lost malaysian Airline he said he saw d vision before d incident occurred. why can't he sees the vision of his collapsed church. OMG! Judgement go start from household of God oo

he cannot see everything because he is not God. what if the almighty God decides to hide this from him in order to test his faith?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by diablos: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by texazzpete(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
biodunid:
According to him, the collapse of the guest house which had, so far, reportedly killed over 44 people, was part of a grand scheme to destroy him.
“A big head wears the lion heart. Don’t quickly forget the incident of Boko Haram here, even though it was televised, they said it was a lie, but they later realised it was true. Don’t also forget the Ebola issue here too, they sent messages to all of you, to scare you from coming to this church,” he stated.
“Don’t be scared, you are not the target, I am the target,” he told the congregation, adding that “I know my hours have not yet come. I have not yet finished my job; I have not finished my job.”

What the hell is this? Building collapse kills 44 of his flock and he's telling them to not be scared, that he's the target? Why is he so insistent on making this all about him?

This is incredibly annoying.

11 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ceejayluv(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Egomah: There could be a conspiracy here. Sometime ago I heard Fashola asked T..B Joshua to allow govt expand Ikotun road by allowing them break the fence of the church and some other space needed, but the prophet refused, only for this to happen.
Well, I guess now the expansion will commence
They've come again.....

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by candidbabe(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: This man dey see vision even d lost malaysian Airline he said he saw d vision before d incident occurred. why can't he sees the vision of his collapsed church. OMG! Judgement go start from household of God oo

prophet joshua cannot see everything because he is not God.
God might hide it from him in order to test his faith. so do not be quick to judge.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Clinton594(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
People killing surbordinates just to get to the head.

Reminds me of this saying that when the elephants fights its only the grass that suffers.
God knows untimely death isn't my portion
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by hensben(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
kristisking: People should not jump into conclusion. There are of course people doing everything to soil the name of the prophet.There are more to the collapsed building than meet the eye.May the souls of the dead rest in peace
bro nothing like bewitching here, its poor foundation that's responsible for this collapsed building.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by JulianBond007: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
I thought by now investigations into the strange aircraft should have started. Does it mean the said aircraft can't be traced?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Janetozi(f): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Endtime tragedy cry

i heard some1 saying that, this is a disguise case of human sacrifice. I am not the one that says so plsssss don't stone me with the words of ur mouth.

For the victim, this is a case of being @ the wrong place and @ the wrong time. Sorry i mean @ the right place @ the wrong time rather.

RIP to them.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Idrismusty97(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
piagetskinner: The way that building collapsed made me remember the 9/11 incident#
Oh yea. The only difference is that 911 was not a 4 storeys building extended to 6!

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
diablos:

ANd who is diz holyspirit? Where was he/she/it/they wen d church building collapsed n killed 44 pple n injured several others. or was it sleeping or bathing wen it happened? Make god punish dat holyspirit

Where is your father when your grandfather died after getting himself drunk? Was he sleeping or drinking alcohol as well?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by seunlayi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
amiskurie: Holy-spirit VS Government. SEASON 1

cheesy
[size=8pt]

cheesy
why compared the Holy spirit with human govt?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by candidbabe(f): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
diablos:

ANd who is diz holyspirit? Where was he/she/it/they wen d church building collapsed n killed 44 pple n injured several others. or was it sleeping or bathing wen it happened? Make god punish dat holyspirit

every sin u committed in this your entire life can be forgiven if u ask for forgiveness.
but, the sin against the holy spirit can never be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: I thought by now investigations into the strange aircraft should have started. Does it mean the said aircraft can't be traced?
Lol, the aircraft can go in so far as the prophet lands in jail.
Trust Nigeria: Giant of Africa cheesy

grin grin
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by danielmichael(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
As a future seeer and vision prophet he cud hav seen dis incoming collapse na be4 it happend..not for him to b prophesing wad is nad necessary..end times signs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Krak(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
justi4jesu: What about the Strange Aircraft grin grin

Strange aircraft ke?

Now its Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Idrismusty97(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
lasttimer:

Stop this nonsense. Never use the Holy Spirit in ur dry jokes. Never!
Don't you think the spirit should tell him when to stop? Or you have been appointed as the spokesman for the Holy spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by justi4jesu(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Krak:

Strange aircraft ke?

Now its Boko haram.

I keep hearing that lady's voice from the Video "And the strange Aircraft"...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Emilliw3m(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
RIP the dead
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by texazzpete(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: I thought by now investigations into the strange aircraft should have started. Does it mean the said aircraft can't be traced?

There is no 'strange aircraft'.

Airplanes fly over that Ikotun/ ejigbo axis everyday. And from that angle, I doubt the plane flew overhead.

I'd expect you to be more concerned about tracing the contractors behind the building and looking into whether standard materials were used.

Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by candidbabe(f): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
danielmichael: As a future seeer and vision prophet he cud hav seen dis incoming collapse na be4 it happend..not for him to b prophesing wad is nad necessary..end times signs

he cannot see everything b/c he is not God

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by CharlieMaria(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2014

cheesy
The Spirit inSCOAN and in T.B Joshua is absolutely different from the Authentic Holy Spiri, that possessed Elizabeth in Lk1:40 and ff and theone that came on the apostles on Pentecost inAActs:1. Totally different from the one that overshadowed Mary in lk1:28.... So his spirit cannot and should not be reffered to as Holy.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by piagetskinner(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Idrismusty97: Oh yea. The only difference is that 911 was not a 4 storeys building extended to 6!
Yh....m sure the foundation couldn't carry the weight of the building, hence its collapse +++cheap/substandard materials must have been used with little or no reinforcements

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ruffp: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rubbish!!!! Do they need the gov to direct such? This is what u get in a lawless land where individuals and institutions feel they are above the law. The action of the church prevented immediate aid from reaching the affected people and perhaps resulted in more injury and death. Plus, they could also tamper with critical evidence to show the actual cause of the sad event. Their action should instead be criminalized to serve as a warning to others. This reign of impunity must stop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Krak(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

I keep hearing that lady's voice from the Video "And the strange Aircraft"...lol cheesy

And no single reference to those who lost their lives.

The strange aircraft is probably a UFO sent from Mars to attack him.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by JulianBond007: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

There is no 'strange aircraft'.

Airplanes fly over that Ikotun/ ejigbo axis everyday. And from that angle, I doubt the plane flew overhead.

I'd expect you to be more concerned about tracing the contractors behind the building and looking into whether standard materials were used.

Smh.
well,I am making my comment based on TB Joshua's words that there was a strange aircraft hovering around the building before it collapsed. If he feels the strange aircraft was responsible for the building collapse,he should seek for investigation to trace the aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by phibah: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
May be this will open the eyes of our people....I have always known that something is wrong with that church..SATAN MASQUERADING AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.....can you imagine the deception....it makes my heart bleed..
Which Boko haram?
It took you one day to come up with that?
I just that our people will come to know God personally?
Then there won't be any need to follow such deceptive Prophets....
That CCTV was framed...can assure you that?
That man should be probed..
Cannot see God in all these...
Shall we continue in sin that Grace may abound..GOD FORBID?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Eneze1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
ruffp: Rubbish!!!! Do they need the gov to direct such? This is what u get in a lawless land where individuals and institutions feel they are above the law. The action of the church prevented immediate aid from reaching the affected people and perhaps resulted in more injury and death. Plus, they could also tamper with critical evidence to show the actual cause of the sad event. Their action should instead be criminalized to serve as a warning to others. This reign of impunity must stop.

It beats my imagination to read that church workers prevents rescue workers from doing their job. Must they be told what to do? I will keep saying that the problem we have in this country is beyond bad leaders but also bad followers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.