Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out (49311 Views)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by diablos: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=excelabbey][/quote]

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by sudonym(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Edunwa302: its very unfortunate dis is happening to a very humble en loving man like prpht tb joshua ,long life prpht tb joshua ,long life scoan ,may d souls of faithful departed rest in peace Amen
And short live the church members that died.
I bet of your relative died in that building, you would have been singing a different time.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Vinsaint(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bros no bi wia juju , occultic & satanic mission has been planed. Palm fruit no dey fall far from its tree. How would a flying sausa from nowia hover a couple of times around a buildin and it collapsed. Suddenly de plane vanished. Dia's a mistery some wia. I guess that he use to fore c for ordas wat wil happen in de future, wat happened to his own? Really God almighty will reveal all our secret deal one day. Even dia's.

Let nobody be fooled...i have this feelings dat its act of underworld plan. My harts bleeds for de victims & dere families.

kute miri duro ti do...okwu ama ugha!

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ezelous: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
nora544: https://www.nairaland.com/1903183/boko-haram-attacked-building--tb-joshua

now it was boko haram who make this after the video wit hthe plane was not working.

What will come next, why he cannot say sorry it was my problem because I didnot look that I get the right people for the building.
What are u saying?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by BEDMON1900: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2014
eleojo23: Let the government be allowed to handle the situation.
2100 ni
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by iamord(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2014
sandra50: Sweetie why are u eating urself up nau?mind u I didn't come there for ur miracle,I came cos a friend sent me and it took me a lot of time before I went.what is not hidden?and the water not given freely my dear..I saw a lot but I can't say all.be very honest with urself,what u do there is it right?will God keep u outside cos u couldn't afford good cloth to come to his church?

If u saw a lot there..me I am tired of seeing things sef.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2014
kristisking: People should not jump into conclusion. There are of course people doing everything to soil the name of the prophet.There are more to the collapsed building than meet the eye.May the souls of the dead rest in peace

What I don't understand is I read 50 dead on Nigeria eye and heard 4 or thereabout from the church members,and now 43 from NEMA,they should know case of a collapsed building is beyond the individual owners and must attract the govt intervention.
Why not coming out with the actual nos of casualties as recorded?especially when you have a video of the helicopter as the source,one should feel for the souls of the victims rather than the media.
Honestly the two things I hate to comment on is politics and religion.so I can live a serene life
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by nijanigga: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2014
This unrepentant thief-T.B Joshua said he knows where Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is,yet under his nose ignorant lives are lost.If this guy get away with this,then Fashola has no balls.One of these soothsayers must be taught a good lesson.Profiteering from church-ism, which is open day robbery from the poor and uninformed.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Originalsly: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2014
biodunid:

“I know my hours have not yet come. I have not yet finished my job; I have not finished my job.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16062-synagogue-fashola-orders-church-staff-out
Hmmm.....so this guy know he can't die now since his job is not yet done. Even Christ didn't know his hour of death. This guyat a higher level. He should go help or heal the ebola victims.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by lastpage: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2014
justi4jesu: What about the Strange Aircraft grin grin

I tell you, these our "Mugun of the Gods" (MOG) have perfected the "Art of Deceit" ! shocked shocked shocked

They know God will not come down IMMEDIATELY to REFUTE their stewpid CLAIMS ....

So they make more and more outlandish claims for the stewpid "members" to swallow! grin grin

But Kudos to Fashola, he knew how "stewpidly-fanatical" Nigerians can take the issue of "My Church! My Pastor" to, thus he is being very DIPLOMATIC in telling that scammer Pastor to "Let the Law Operate"
....... else before you know it, some dimwit wannabbe "Pastor Joshua-is-my-father-scumbag" will start accusing him of trying to "destroy Christians" in Lagos, ....not being a Christian himself!
angry angry undecided undecided

BTW: That Pastor, his Engineer and others involved needs to face "Justice in a law court if it is conformed that there was NO BUILDING APPROVAL for that Construction he is doing (as in raising the height/no of floors of the building).

40 dead and counting is not to be swept under the Carpet in the name of "Gawd said Touch not my Anointed" angry sad angry

Lastpage!

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by lastpage: 4:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Originalsly: Hmmm.....so this guy know he can't die now since his job is not yet done. Even Christ didn't know his hour of death. This guyat a higher level. He should go help or heal the ebola victims.

The fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom! grin grin

This Ebola outbreak alone should make any "right-thinking and logical minded" Nigerian understand that these so-called Pastors/MUGUNS are complete con-men, scam-artist and FRAUD!

Ebola Cure would have been the perfect selling point for them, if truly they posses any "Spiritual Power" like they claim in all their Outreach and Crusades where "unverifiable healing" take place in large numbers!
ofcourse, its unverifiable and any fool can lay claim as long as the audience/members are gullible enough to swallow it!
shocked shocked

Teh other day, Pastor Bene Hign was "caught on tape" when a woman who has no illness was claimed ot have been healed of Polio and out of a wheel chair (only to turn out that she is a staff of those exposing the scam!).

But what l like about this Palestinian-born American scammer is that "He owned up and said; Look, l am not perfect, these things happen. I am wrong". If he were on eof our Nigerian Pastors, he would still be working hard to pull the wool over our eyes, not minding how absurd he comes across......
Just like T.B Joshua is doing right now!

SMH!

Lastpage!

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by sudonym(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Alexsmith20: Amebo!!! In the highest order.
No differnce btween you and bokoharam,they kill with their gun,while you kill with your mouth...
The aforementioned details you gave are not hiden or illegal ethics perpetrated by the ministry,they are publicized to the whole world.
They have the to either sell the "anoiting water" or give it out freely.
No wonder people like you dont get miracle,because is thesame people like you that will come out bashing the ministry. WORD OF ADVISE:BE A REAL CHRISTIAN .
Are you a real Christian when you are buying/selling anointing water? Gods miracles are for free! Open your eyes and don't be deceived.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Memphis357(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2014
1stola:
This hopeless and jobless gàynian is here again undecided
wetin consign u for dis matter
After you remove the prick wey dey your mouth,it is spelt "concern" and not "consign".....
Ignorant muthafucka!!!!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by akoaki(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2014
There is too much ignorance in this country. The voices of those who dont know get louder day after day. To move this nation forward, those who know must persistenly keep their voices higher above those of the ignoramus.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Okeikpu(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2014
inibro: Following approved building plans and safety procedures would have prevented this accident. We should not blame the devil for everything that happens, we are the cause of our own misfortunes atimes. Too bad innocent people were casualties for the mistake of others.
Nice commento... TB JOSHUA SHUD BE ARRESTED....I KNOW ISN'T GONNA APPEN,BLACKMAN BLACK PROBLEM.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by biodunid: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Death Toll Hits 50 as Synagogue Workers Flout Fashola’s Orders
16 Sep 2014

Chiemelie Ezeobi

Four days after the foreign guest house section of the Synagogue Church for All Nations (SCOAN), collapsed at Ikotun, Lagos, the death toll yesterday hit 50, with projections for more still in the offing because excavation is still ongoing.

Although six more dead bodies were recovered from the rubble, bringing the 44 recorded on Sunday to 50, the statistics of the victims who were rescued alive still remained at 130.

Meanwhile, despite the order by Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, to the church workers to evacuate the site of the collapsed building to enable professional rescue workers do their job, the workers are yet to leave.

To fast track the evacuation process, THISDAY gathered that the Police Canine Unit had been contacted to deploy its sniffer dogs to the scene of the collapse to help detect anyone still trapped in the rubble.

Confirming this, the spokesperson of the South-west Zone of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Ibrahim Farinloye, said the suggestion for the deployment was unanimously agreed upon by all stakeholders because the excavation had gotten to a critical point.

He said: “We are getting close to the area suspected to have more people trapped. The Commissioner of Police in charge of Lagos State Command, Cornelius Aderanti, has ordered the release of five dogs to the crash site.

“This was after a collective decision was reached by all government agencies working at the site. It is on this note that NEMA asked the Police Disaster Management Unit to facilitate and coordinate the dogs immediately.

“The dogs will assist in making the search and rescue faster. It will also help us conclude the operation early because of the unique ability to sniff.”

Hours after the order for the deployment was made, there was no dogs at the site, thereby slowing rescue operations considerably.

In an interview afterwards with THISDAY, Farinloye explained the unavailability of the dogs as at press time.

He said the reason was logistics-based, adding that rescue operations, no matter how slow, would continue until the challenge is overcome and the dogs brought to the crash site.

Meanwhile, the rescue work suffered another hitch as a fire incident occurred although it was quickly contained before its spread to other buildings in that axis.
Confirming the incident, the Managing Director, Lagos State Fire Service, Razaq Fadipe, said during the cause of search and rescue operation, items that were under the rubble of the collapsed building generated excessive heat which resulted in fire outbreak.

Also Fashola who was reacting to the said hostile behaviour of the church worker, who rejected offers by the federal and state emergency workers, had on Sunday ordered that the church evacuate the site for professionals to do their job.

It was yet unclear what the governor’s reaction would be seeing that flagrant disregard of the orders for the workers to evacuate the site and leave the excavation work for the professionals.

Attempts to speak with one of the Lagos State Building Control Agency, (LABSCA) officials at the site proved abortive as he referred all questions to the commissioner for information or the special adviser on media to governor.

THISDAY then called the Special Adviser to the Fashola on Media, Mr. Hakeem Bello severally but he didn’t take his calls neither did he respond to the text message sent to him before the paper went to bed.

Fashola who was reacting to the said hostile behaviour of the church workers, who rejected offers by the federal and state emergency workers, had Sunday ordered that the church evacuate the site for professionals to do their job.

He was quoted to have said: “What you need to understand now is that this place is now an accident scene and so all your staff must leave this place. We need to take control of this place and let people who are trained to do this job to do so.
“We understand that this is an unfortunate incident, we understand their sense of sympathy and compassion. But let them allow those who are trained to do the job take over and do the job; that is their training and it won’t make sense if they are getting in each other’s way.

“When we finish, if you have any person, whether an engineer or a medical person you wants to be on the site with them, working with them to know what they are taking there, then it is easier; they can report to you and then report to me. But we can’t continue rescue operations with your men hanging around here.”

It is however, unclear whether the government would toe its usual path, of taking over the property after excavation is over and done with, as they have been doing in times past with collapsed buildings.

But when contacted, Farinloye said the emergency workers finally decided to incorporate some selected church workers that they can manage effectively to assist in rescue operations.

This is just as officials of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) and the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) went to the site of the crash yesterday as part of measures to kick start its investigations.

Both agencies had gone to the site based on the allegations of the church that a strange aircraft had flown over the affected building four times at different intervals before it collapsed an hour later at 12.54p.m.

When contacted, the Managing Director of NAMA, Ibrahim Abdulsalam, said the agency was working on the issue but he does not want to comment on it until investigations are completed so as not to jeopardise the outcome.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by stellaluv1: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Jesus pls take control
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by faithnaija(f): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2014
All dis tinz wey una dey make us pass thru, Der is God ooooo[color=#990000][/color]..... cry

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by iamord(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
stellaluv1: Jesus pls take control

The appropriate authorities are already in control

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by redsun(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2014
People will be shocked how many dead will be taken out from that wreckage with the way helpless people swam there like locusts.

If doesn't open Nigerians eyes that there is no god,nothing else will. We are all gods,all we need to do is find it in ourselves. Knowing is godly.

The truth shall set you free.

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by SkyRider1(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2014
We can't be this gullible. The mysterious aircraft issue does not hold water: why? There are other buildings in the compound. The collapsed guest house is not the most populated building in the compound. So why will an aircraft target that particular building. All the building in the aircraft flight path felt same draft. So why should SCOAN guest house give way?

The obvious: poor project executed by engineers commissioned by SCOAN. SCOAN is culpable

1. for not commissioning professionals to manage their construction

2. For not pursuing and acquiring necessary approvals before commencing such construction

3. For accommodating and allowing people to reside in a construction site.

The Engineer: for delivering defective structure

The government:

For not enforcing building codes

God help us all cause stuff like this will happen again

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Deepfreezer(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
nijanigga: This unrepentant thief-T.B Joshua said he knows where Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 is,yet under his nose ignorant lives are lost.If this guy get away with this,then Fashola has no balls.One of these soothsayers must be taught a good lesson.Profiteering from church-ism, which is open day robbery from the poor and uninformed.
Fashola is a toddler were prophet tb joshua is. fashola is a small boy and can't do nothing.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ceo003: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Deepfreezer LOL see person name grin
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by experimentist: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
TBJ dey maad! People are dying the idi-ot dey say enemies wan bring him down. He is the target and not the victim. Holy ghost thunder fire you sir!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by experimentist: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
ceo003: Deepfreezer LOL see person name grin
The guy brain empty like a brand new deep freezer cry
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by petitejolie(f): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
if truly d MOG made dose assertions, den he shud ask God for wisdom. cos he lacks it. rip to d dead

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ceo003: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
experimentist: The guy brain empty like a brand new deep freezer cry
LOL grin
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by 1stola: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Memphis357:
After you remove the prick wey dey your mouth,it is spelt "concern" and not "consign".....
Ignorant muthafucka!!!!
What a cretin you're.
A stùpid corksûcker
So, u meant that I didn't spell concern well? What concerns pidgin English with correct spellings?
You're just a jobless hopeless cretin.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by danielmichael(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
candidbabe:

he cannot see everything b/c he is not God
then he shud prophesy
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Deepfreezer(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
experimentist: The guy brain empty like a brand new deep freezer cry
thank you.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by nijanigga: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Deepfreezer: Fashola is a toddler were prophet tb joshua is. fashola is a small boy and can't do nothing.
shallow thinking. Fashola was elected by Lagosians. How about thieving and robber T.B Joshua?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58