Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out (49321 Views)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Cypost: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
acidosisTM: I'm really dissapointed in that Tinubu owned media house called TVC. Their staff lacks professionalism. Why should a so called journalist say stuffs like "T.B Joshua is feeling important"?

Its obvious most Lagosians (almost all) hate T.B Joshua, but should we allow the self-inflicted hatred distort our reasoning faculties?

The level of hatred Lagosians (and obviously Fashola) exhibit on T.B Joshua is soo high.

I won't be surprised if the man is jailed without further investigations.
Omo leave dt ya talk and be objective. TBJ is being respected by the state and govnor due to the nature of his vocation, his followership and his standing in society If na ordinary person get that property dt hv killed 44 so far. The person with his team of engineers go don take off or be cooling off in one dungeon by now. But TBJ still get mouth. Remember this is a crime, govt will normally seize property and prosecute the culprits.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by iamord(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Homguy: that mission hard me die. Took a whole month to pass that mission. Game of life!

Lool..!! Poor u .. Took me a day to finish that.. If u want to know hard try playing Halo on xbox
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by clem305D(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
una no go allow them commot their winchy winchy for there... lipsrsealed no offense just saying
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
1stola: A reasonable, sensitive and hardworking Governor
Kudos BRF
Fashola for president till 2029!

you mean he will be running for president till 2029...... bros u no wish this man well oooo
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by IdeyVex1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gentlemen,
If what I hear is true and that a two storey building was being reconstructed to 6 storeys, then the cause of the collapse of that building is not far fetched. It is simply greed. A building is determined from the foundation! Ask the civil engineers. If a building has a foundation for 2 floors, please do not increase the number of floors without strengthening the foundation. And for pete's sake, how much strengthening can you give to a 2 storey building's foundation to make it accept 4 more floors?! Some civil engineers should please educate me.

10 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by niggereyez(f): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: I thought by now investigations into the strange aircraft should have started. Does it mean the said aircraft can't be traced?
dumb much?
u seriously believe that crap about the strange aircraft causing the building to collapse?
smh ... mtcheeew
just park well and dont reveal ur ignorance/naivety any further lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Reference(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
The premises should even be sealed up. I can't imagine any reasonable activity going on in that church location for a while to come.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Reference(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Cypost:
Omo leave dt ya talk and be objective. TBJ is being respected by the state and govnor due to the nature of his vocation, his followership and his standing in society If na ordinary person get that property dt hv killed 44 so far. The person with his team of engineers go don take off or be cooling off in one dungeon by now. But TBJ still get mouth. Remember this is a crime, govt will normally seize property and prosecute the culprits.

It is a test of institutions once again after the Oyedepo 'witch' saga. Let's see what we prioritize, Ceasar or 'God'. The Bible is clear, Christians are subject to authority, churches included and so far it doesn't look good for Synagogue. They may have broken certain edicts here.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Pearlvictory(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: tell us is dis hw u want to contributes ur own thought?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by imcam: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
lasttimer:

Stop this nonsense. Never use the Holy Spirit in ur dry jokes. Never!

y ar u so spiritual,smh

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by stopperr311: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Odikwa egwu ooooooooh
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by 1stola: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
ZUBY77:

In Anambra States, government takes over the site.
I hope your fearful president will do the same as a warning.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by 1stola: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
ARES:

you mean he will be running for president till 2029...... bros u no wish this man well oooo
use your head
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Kcdojoto(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
anonimi: This is a good call from Fashola.

The BETTER call will be a charge sheet for TB Joshua on corporate MANSLAUGHTER aggravated by NEGLIGENCE with a rapidly fixed court date.
We cannot continue conducting ourselves like MONKEYS that have refused to evolve from the JUNGLE life style of LAWLESSNESS.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by constance500: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Lol.. I pass that mission tey tey!! Mayne that game is addictive!

I neva pass am o.. I tire embarassed
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by constance500: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Homguy: that mission hard me die. Took a whole month to pass that mission. Game of life!

Abeg gimme tips o.. That mission hard die
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Alexsmith20(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
inibro: Following approved building plans and safety procedures would have prevented this accident. We should not blame the devil for everything that happens, we are the cause of our own misfortunes atimes. Too bad innocent people were casualties for the mistake of others.
And what make you think they did not follow a good building plan,or you think the engineers where stupid before embarking on the 5th and 6th...they must done previous constructions before embarking.
Talk about the devil.one way or the order every misfortune is linked to him.kahpish!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Memphis357(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kudos BRF
SHUT DA F**K UP!!!!!!!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Memphis357(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kudos BRF
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by sandra50(f): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Weather is boko haram that caused it or bad belle people,I don't know but all I know is,this is not first building to have collapsed and all they need do is to find out what really went wrong so such thing will never happen again.
Not to speak against any body,what I know I will say..the building is the church guest house and is goes for 140,000 for 7days and its only those that lodged there that will be able to see any of the 5 wise men or if lucky,TB joshua and they have special seats for them infront of the church and they will also be allowed to be at the prayer line.if u are not well dressed,u can never enter the main church,u will be kept at the over flow congregation.the anointing water is sold and not given cos thats what u are told when u call the prayer line(they say its not sold that it is given for free)I know this much cos a friend who is outside the country sent me to help him get the water which I bought for 5k and millions of people bought it too while some people bought as many as 100 to take to their countries.if the water or the miracles done by the pastors are real I don't know cos I saw 2face's wife that day with 2face's dad,they went for healing but the man still died 2weeks later.u can never take pictures,u can never enter the church auditorium any day unless on sundays,that's if u are picked to enter inside cos according to them,u have to look good for the camera cos people are watching all over there country.the ushers are so rude,u see them hugging/kissing aged and handicapped ,that also is for the camera..their normal usher will almost beat an aged person once the camera is not there and u can never see camera any time the water is being sold.

U can call me names but what I saw(not heard)is what I have just written.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Alexsmith20(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: This man dey see vision even d lost malaysian Airline he said he saw d vision before d incident occurred. why can't he sees the vision of his collapsed church. OMG! Judgement go start from household of God oo
I dont know if you are a christian...bt if you are, i would like you to remember when Jesus christ was hanged on the cross with the two criminals beside him,remember what one of them said "you saved other your self you cannot save" i think you would fit perfect in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by julianmarshall(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
niggereyez:
dumb much?
u seriously believe that crap about the strange aircraft causing the building to collapse?
smh ... mtcheeew
just park well and dont reveal ur ignorance/naivety any further lipsrsealed
mmmhh
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
1stola:
use your head
I did... will u stop using ur butt
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by gbaskiboy: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Alexsmith20: I dont know if you are a christian...bt if you are, i would like you to remember when Jesus christ was hanged on the cross with the two criminals beside him,remember what one of them said "you saved other your self you cannot save" i think you would fit perfect in the picture.
am acquainted with your story, Bible contains lot of prophecies and they happened precisely as being predicted or prophesied. But dis man always claimed he sees an event after occurring. Yes he sees other his own he could not see. Don't judge me am only expressing my observation and if u belong to his member wishing u best of all

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by luckydinho: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
amiskurie: Holy-spirit VS Government. SEASON 1

cheesy
may God forgive you
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by MASAKAR(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na wa oooo
I know believe the yoruba proverb that says Ori ki nri ti ara e....
What a pity
Pastor. Sorry
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by gbaskiboy: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
candidbabe:

prophet joshua cannot see everything because he is not God.
God might hide it from him in order to test his faith. so do not be quick to judge.
God is d one dat will judges other judges. Am not judging neither do i claimed impotency in his ability to predict vision or prophecy. But only expressing my observation based on what I knew him for. If u are one his member take no offence

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: This man dey see vision even d lost malaysian Airline he said he saw d vision before d incident occurred. why can't he sees the vision of his collapsed church. OMG! Judgement go start from household of God oo

Na long range radar/vision they have grin

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by tit(f): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
what a slow response by fashola.
was he doing owambe over the weekend?
how can he just wake up one week after hundreds of lagosians where crushed in this tragedy?
Eko needs better leadership!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by lexopus: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God delivered of them all. Time will tell.
biodunid: Synagogue: Fashola orders church staff out

Chukwuma Okparaocha -Lagos, with Agency Report

LAGOS State governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola, on Sunday, directed all staff of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Ikotun Egbe, to leave the site of the collapsed building, to allow rescue workers do their job.
Fashola, during his visit to the church, on Sunday, expressed sadness at the loss of lives, adding that the incident was unfortunate.
He urged the General Overseer of the church, Prophet Temitope Joshua, to ask all his staff to step down from the collapsed building site until rescue work was finished.
“When we finish, if you have any person, whether an engineer or a medical person who you want to be on the site and working with them, so as to know what they are taking there, then it is easier; they can report to you and then report to me. But we can’t continue rescue operations with your men hanging around here,” he said.
While commiserating with Prophet Joshua, who came to meet him at the site of the collapsed structure, Governor Fashola, however, directed that the staff of the church should give way for the rescue workers to be able to carry out the job of evacuating the debris and rescuing possible victims still trapped under the collapsed building.
The governor, who was received at the site by the state Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Olutoyin Ayinde, told Prophet Joshua “what you need to understand now is that this place is now an accident scene and so all your staff must leave this place. We need to take control of this place and let people who are trained to do this job to do so.”
Meanwhile the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), on Sunday, said 44 dead bodies had been recovered, while 130 people trapped in the collapsed building had, so far, been rescued.
The Public Relations Officer of the agency, Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed this in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Lagos.
Farinloye said 80 per cent of people rescued from the building were women.
He said two female children, aged four and eight, were also among those rescued.
According to him, the continued rescue exercise had increased the number of dead persons from 17 to 44.
God will strike back at my enemies –TB Joshua
Pastor Joshua has said God will get back at those he believed were behind the building collapse incident recorded on his church premises on Friday.
The cleric insisted that the incident was the handiwork of those bent on destroying his reputation and the church, saying that “God will get back at them.”
According to him, the collapse of the guest house which had, so far, reportedly killed over 44 people, was part of a grand scheme to destroy him.
“A big head wears the lion heart. Don’t quickly forget the incident of Boko Haram here, even though it was televised, they said it was a lie, but they later realised it was true. Don’t also forget the Ebola issue here too, they sent messages to all of you, to scare you from coming to this church,” he stated.
“Don’t be scared, you are not the target, I am the target,” he told the congregation, adding that “I know my hours have not yet come. I have not yet finished my job; I have not finished my job.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16062-synagogue-fashola-orders-church-staff-out
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Alexsmith20(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
sandra50: Weather is boko haram that caused it or bad belle people,I don't know but all I know is,this is not first building to have collapsed and all they need do is to find out what really went wrong so such thing will never happen again.
Not to speak against any body,what I know I will say..the building is the church guest house and is goes for 140,000 for 7days and its only those that lodged there that will be able to see any of the 5 wise men or if lucky,TB joshua and they have special seats for them infront of the church and they will also be allowed to be at the prayer line.if u are not well dressed,u can never enter the main church,u will be kept at the over flow congregation.the anointing water is sold and not given cos thats what u are told when u call the prayer line(they say its not sold that it is given for free)I know this much cos a friend who is outside the country sent me to help him get the water which I bought for 5k and millions of people bought it too while some people bought as many as 100 to take to their countries.if the water or the miracles done by the pastors are real I don't know cos I saw 2face's wife that day with 2face's dad,they went for healing but the man still died 2weeks later.u can never take pictures,u can never enter the church auditorium any day unless on sundays,that's if u are picked to enter inside cos according to them,u have to look good for the camera cos people are watching all over there country.the ushers are so rude,u see them hugging/kissing aged and handicapped ,that also is for the camera..their normal usher will almost beat an aged person once the camera is not there and u can never see camera any time the water is being sold.

U can call me names but what I saw(not heard)is what I have just written.
Amebo!!! In the highest order.
No differnce btween you and bokoharam,they kill with their gun,while you kill with your mouth...
The aforementioned details you gave are not hiden or illegal ethics perpetrated by the ministry,they are publicized to the whole world.
They have the to either sell the "anoiting water" or give it out freely.
No wonder people like you dont get miracle,because is thesame people like you that will come out bashing the ministry. WORD OF ADVISE:BE A REAL CHRISTIAN .
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by lexopus: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
biodunid: Synagogue: Fashola orders church staff out

Chukwuma Okparaocha -Lagos, with Agency Report

LAGOS State governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola, on Sunday, directed all staff of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Ikotun Egbe, to leave the site of the collapsed building, to allow rescue workers do their job.
Fashola, during his visit to the church, on Sunday, expressed sadness at the loss of lives, adding that the incident was unfortunate.
He urged the General Overseer of the church, Prophet Temitope Joshua, to ask all his staff to step down from the collapsed building site until rescue work was finished.
“When we finish, if you have any person, whether an engineer or a medical person who you want to be on the site and working with them, so as to know what they are taking there, then it is easier; they can report to you and then report to me. But we can’t continue rescue operations with your men hanging around here,” he said.
While commiserating with Prophet Joshua, who came to meet him at the site of the collapsed structure, Governor Fashola, however, directed that the staff of the church should give way for the rescue workers to be able to carry out the job of evacuating the debris and rescuing possible victims still trapped under the collapsed building.
The governor, who was received at the site by the state Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Olutoyin Ayinde, told Prophet Joshua “what you need to understand now is that this place is now an accident scene and so all your staff must leave this place. We need to take control of this place and let people who are trained to do this job to do so.”
Meanwhile the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), on Sunday, said 44 dead bodies had been recovered, while 130 people trapped in the collapsed building had, so far, been rescued.
The Public Relations Officer of the agency, Mr Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed this in a telephone interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Lagos.
Farinloye said 80 per cent of people rescued from the building were women.
He said two female children, aged four and eight, were also among those rescued.
According to him, the continued rescue exercise had increased the number of dead persons from 17 to 44.
God will strike back at my enemies –TB Joshua
Pastor Joshua has said God will get back at those he believed were behind the building collapse incident recorded on his church premises on Friday.
The cleric insisted that the incident was the handiwork of those bent on destroying his reputation and the church, saying that “God will get back at them.”
According to him, the collapse of the guest house which had, so far, reportedly killed over 44 people, was part of a grand scheme to destroy him.
“A big head wears the lion heart. Don’t quickly forget the incident of Boko Haram here, even though it was televised, they said it was a lie, but they later realised it was true. Don’t also forget the Ebola issue here too, they sent messages to all of you, to scare you from coming to this church,” he stated.
“Don’t be scared, you are not the target, I am the target,” he told the congregation, adding that “I know my hours have not yet come. I have not yet finished my job; I have not finished my job.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16062-synagogue-fashola-orders-church-staff-out

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God delivered him of them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.