Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,616 members, 7,770,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Bro Code - King James III Version - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bro Code - King James III Version (2781 Views)

The Bro Code. For Guys Only. / THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) / The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

....huh!!!...

Okay, my mom always said you can't win a woman in an argument

You've won..

I award you the ''Bro-Code Breaker Award'' cool
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by destante(f): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

I'd really like to see that

#1 will probably be; don't offer to pay for food or anything until he files for bankruptcy sad
Lol. you are ridiculous. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

Okay, my mom always said you can't win a woman in an argument

You've won..

I award you the ''Bro-Code Breaker Award'' cool

You know what....Am feeling slipy...

Am just booking this space...

I ll give you the appropriate reply tomorrow....Gnyt....
Dont worry, I ll chase you with Rocket in your dream....
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

You know what....Am feeling slipy...

Am just booking this space...

I ll give you the appropriate reply tomorrow....Gnyt....
Dont worry, I ll chase you with Rocket in your dream....

Goodnight though..just playing with you

Don't mess with my dreams woman, else angry
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Kk4(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Cosign bruv. You is a real G
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Pdizzle(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Real Nigga
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Savigne(f): 12:57am On Sep 17, 2014
*Rolls eyes*
Sounds like something out of a Black american movie
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by ijechikky(f): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2014
RentedReality:

But you are not a bro, how did you read this even? angry
Chek #11 cheesy cheesy
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by basille(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
A bro shall in no way go after another bro's relative without permission from the bro-therhood. Sisters are totally Off-limit grin
Bro code, me likey!
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by valmunich(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
YG's my Nigha summarizes all these. Nice piece tho'
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by ItsJonathan(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2014
The Bro Code as compiled by barney stinson How I met your mother.
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
basille: A bro shall in no way go after another bro's relative without permission from the bro-therhood. Sisters are totally Off-limit grin
Bro code, me likey!

That didn't get on the list as it is unthinkable. The only exception is if you marry her.
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by marieolae(f): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmm
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by lawrenceunaa: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
bro code yeah but shine ya eyes even blood brother the deceive one another
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by osahons9(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
Whether a bro cares about sport or not, A bro cares about sport.
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by dBard: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
well written...
younglins will do good to take note
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by osemeka: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
bro codes 19 and 21 are kinda contradictory, I think...
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
osemeka: bro codes 19 and 21 are kinda contradictory, I think...

Not at all Bro...19 means details of a sexual encounter
21 refers to explaining why you would make such a foolish move on what belongs to another...Kapish?
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by osemeka: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
RentedReality:

Not at all Bro...19 means details of a sexual encounter
21 refers to explaining why you would make such a foolish move on what belongs to another...Kapish?

I read you loud and clear. *scribbling furiously into my trusty bro manual* grin
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by golddeejay(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
i was guity of 19, i gave details of intimate encounter to a bro who gave it anoda bro who gave it anoda...and it spread, even without reading any code, i kno it is uncool. Neva go into details again sinc dat one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Advice, How Do.i Keep. A. Sex Free Relationship / See What The Girl I Want To Marry Is Using As Excuse For Me In.... / Romantic Songs To Make That Girl Fall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.