Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Bro Code - King James III Version - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bro Code - King James III Version (2780 Views)

The Bro Code. For Guys Only. / THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) / The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
I see a lot of Nairaland guys acting a fool here and decided it was time someone reminded them of the bro code.

I would have written this in braille but realized there's a lot of blind b.i.tches here as well, so I wrote it with lines in between the lines that only true bros will pick up on.

Here goes, feel free to add to the list other rules I might have left out, but try your best to code it from the prying eyes of EVE.

1) You must always have your bro’s back. No exceptions.

2) When your bro’s girlfriend inquires about his whereabouts you know nothing, ALWAYS.

3) You are only obligated to wing-man for one bro per social event, after that the bro is on his own.

4) You must always do whatever is in your power to stop a bro from soiling himself with a poor looking girl.

5) A bro must always respect another bro’s car, house, and parents.

6) Love thy father and mother, non-negotiable.

7) When a bro is showing his bro’s his new ride, he is always required to open the hood and showcase the contents. All bros present are required to admire the content, even if they know nothing about cars.

cool When a bro asks a bro what he thinks of his girlfriend or date, a bro is always required to give an honest answer. The phrase, “I’d bang her” is off limits.

9) A bro shall never make another bro ashamed for hooking up with a girl. Even if she was truly hideous, a bro will always make excuses for his bro. Example, “you bin dey drunk so…”

10) A bro will never make another bro look bad in front of a target girl. The wing-man should swiftly punish any such attempts. Afterwards the bro who infringed upon this rule may/will be confronted by the whole circle of bros.

11) A chick may be included in the bro code if she has proven herself worthy via general bro concession, but discretion is highly advised.

12) A chick may never be informed of the sacred rules of the bro code. A chick may be treated as a bro but never told of the rules. When reprimanding a girl for an infringement of the bro code, say “its just common courtesy.”

13) A bro will never let another bro drive drunk, or without licence, especially through Ikeja the capital of LASTMA.

14) A bro will never allow another bro to drunk dial or text a girl. No exceptions to this rule. When a bro is truly smashed and his girl calls, the phone will be confiscated until a sober mind-state is achieved.

15) If a bro’s girlfriend calls you and asks about a bros actions the previous night, (I.e. the bro claimed to be sleeping at a ''so and so'' persons house) you will always claim that yes he was there and you may even claim he is still there. Defaulting bros will pay by paying for drinks next time the squad hangs out.

16) You will always make excuses for a bros actions, no matter how obscene. All things done by a drunk bro must be forgiven. No exceptions.

17) A bro should always be allowed to make amends for his actions.

18) A bro will always give his bro’s girl a ride to wherever, and the recipient bro will do likewise.

19) A bro will never give detail when describing a sexual encounter, the only exception is if she's done it with two or more bro's then details can be shared.

20) A bro should never ever under any circumstances sleep with a bro’s ex-girlfriend. A bro may proceed to make moves on another bro’s failed target (he got rejected) but only after asking permission first. If the bro declines your invitation to bust some moves, you must adhere to his wishes and find a new target.

21) All things must be forgiven among bros, with the exception being your drunk bro feels up your girlfriend. This allows for an immediate punch to the face, but only after all other bros have been told and are gathered to watch the punishment. Before the blow is delivered, your drunk bro must have the situation explained to him. Because he is drunk, he will probably agree that he needs to be punched.

22) A bro will always appreciate the cooking of his bros's girl no matter how tasteless, highest you can say is "great, but it seems you don't like Maggi..." else it would be hard for other bro's to go visiting just for food.

23) And lastly, the Golden bro rule that everyone knows; Bros over hoes. I need not explain that right?

Reality's Rented, yeah I said that wink

5 Likes

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by ijechikky(f): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Conclusion####
A Good Bro would tell you how well u ve written...
I likey kiss kiss
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Tonykings: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Awesome bro!! 3 gbosa for u.... bar man give dt guy 3 bottles
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Mrval20(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Don't trust anybody, watch your own back....Them bros ain't loyal these days.

2 Likes

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
ijechikky: Conclusion####
A Good Bro would tell you how well u ve written...
I likey kiss kiss

But you are not a bro, how did you read this even? angry
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Mrval20: Don't trust anybody, watch your own back....Them bros ain't loyal these days.

Don't know 'bout yours though, but mine are
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Tymax(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Barman, mix him another one. cool grin
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by BluePearls(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2014
OP, one bottle of Fanta for this niece piece grin grin
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by MisterLongman(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2014
Trust Nobody.......... Bro or no bro
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by mcdreeezy: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Bro indeed
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by chalondk(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
nice write-up...

For guys who can't trust dis bros #suckstobeyou...
A bro is a guy u can trust, so if u cnt trust him den he ain't ur BRO... and as such d bro code dnt apply to you.
Bros over Hoes! #nohomosmiley
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
chalondk: nice write-up...

For guys who can't trust dis bros #suckstobeyou...
A bro is a guy u can trust, so if u cnt trust him den he ain't ur BRO... and as such d bro code dnt apply to you.
Bros over Hoes! #nohomosmiley

I'm sending you a Bro fist cool
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality: I see a lot of Nairaland guys acting a fool here and decided it was time someone reminded them of the bro code.

I would have written this in braille but realized there's a lot of blind b.i.tches here as well, so I wrote it with lines in between the lines that only true bros will pick up on.

Here goes, feel free to add to the list other rules I might have left out, but try your best to code it from the prying eyes of EVE.

2) When your bro’s girlfriend inquires about his whereabouts you know nothing, ALWAYS.

3) You are only obligated to wing-man for one bro per social event, after that the bro is on his own.

4) You must always do whatever is in your power to stop a bro from soiling himself with a poor looking girl.

7) When a bro is showing his bro’s his new ride, he is always required to open the hood and showcase the contents. All bros present are required to admire the content, even if they know nothing about cars.

cool When a bro asks a bro what he thinks of his girlfriend or date, a bro is always required to give an honest answer. The phrase, “I’d bang her” is off limits.

9) A bro shall never make another bro ashamed for hooking up with a girl. Even if she was truly hideous, a bro will always make excuses for his bro. Example, “you bin dey drunk so…”

10) A bro will never make another bro look bad in front of a target girl. The wing-man should swiftly punish any such attempts. Afterwards the bro who infringed upon this rule may/will be confronted by the whole circle of bros.

11) A chick may be included in the bro code if she has proven herself worthy via general bro concession, but discretion is highly advised.

12) A chick may never be informed of the sacred rules of the bro code. A chick may be treated as a bro but never told of the rules. When reprimanding a girl for an infringement of the bro code, say “its just common courtesy.”

13) A bro will never let another bro drive drunk, or without licence, especially through Ikeja the capital of LASTMA.

14) A bro will never allow another bro to drunk dial or text a girl. No exceptions to this rule. When a bro is truly smashed and his girl calls, the phone will be confiscated until a sober mind-state is achieved.

15) If a bro’s girlfriend calls you and asks about a bros actions the previous night, (I.e. the bro claimed to be sleeping at a ''so and so'' persons house) you will always claim that yes he was there and you may even claim he is still there. Defaulting bros will pay by paying for drinks next time the squad hangs out.

16) You will always make excuses for a bros actions, no matter how obscene. All things done by a drunk bro must be forgiven. No exceptions.

18) A bro will always give his bro’s girl a ride to wherever, and the recipient bro will do likewise.

19) A bro will never give detail when describing a sexual encounter, the only exception is if she's done it with two or more bro's then details can be shared.

20) A bro should never ever under any circumstances sleep with a bro’s ex-girlfriend. A bro may proceed to make moves on another bro’s failed target (he got rejected) but only after asking permission first. If the bro declines your invitation to bust some moves, you must adhere to his wishes and find a new target.

21) All things must be forgiven among bros, with the exception being your drunk bro feels up your girlfriend. This allows for an immediate punch to the face, but only after all other bros have been told and are gathered to watch the punishment. Before the blow is delivered, your drunk bro must have the situation explained to him. Because he is drunk, he will probably agree that he needs to be punched.

22) A bro will always appreciate the cooking of his bros's girl no matter how tasteless, highest you can say is "great, but it seems you don't like Maggi..." else it would be hard for other bro's to go visiting just for food.

23) And lastly, the Golden bro rule that everyone knows; Bros over hoes. I need not explain that right?

#WellDone #RoundOfApllause

recommend every bro in the house listen to
Y.G's "My Ni.gga"

1 Like

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by jameslives: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Don't trust anybody, watch your own back....Them bros ain't loyal these days.

Music Classes Online
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tonykings: Awesome bro!! 3 gbosa for u.... bar man give dt guy 3 bottles

Make that a Heineken please, next round's on me..

1 Like

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Tonykings: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

Make that a Heineken please, next round's on me..

my real real brother
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
hhmmmm....

Bro ko...Bro ni....

If i wanna scatter all dis unna Bro code....I know how to go about it...

Have done it before....so, Its not biggie....
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: hhmmmm....

Bro ko...Bro ni....

If i wanna scatter all dis unna Bro code....I know how to go about it...

Have done it before....so, Its not biggie....

No you haven't...I call you out on your bluff

B'sides which ever circle of friends you did it to were weaklings.

I call you out still..
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

No you haven't...I call you out on your bluff

B'sides which ever circle of friends you did it to were weaklings.

I call you out still..

hehehehehehehehehe....

One thing you should never do....

Never under-estimate the power of a woman....
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehehehehe....

One thing you should never do....

Never under-estimate the power of a woman....

I just did..

Actually, you over-estimate your genders abilities

You might be an online goddess, but, I'm still calling out your bluff
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Negro1: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality: I see a lot of Nairaland guys acting a fool here and decided it was time someone reminded them of the bro code.

come chop knuckle, 4 Odeku for the OP

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Negro1][/quote]

A real bro knows a fresh meme when he sees one; YOU DA REAL MVP! cool
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

I just did..

Actually, you over-estimate your genders abilities

You might be an online goddess, but, I'm still calling out your bluff

You know, there's no way i can prove it to you...

If i want to break any Bro code....Am good in doin that....I know how i do it....
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

You know, there's no way i can prove it to you...

If i want to break any Bro code....Am good in doin that....I know how i do it....

You seriously have me laughing hard here..

C'mon..I'll spin circles 'round you anytime, guaranteed; or i'll refund your MB

You might have caused a bit of distraction with some weaklings here on Nairaland, it don't mean you can break any code

The only Bro's code you'll break is the password on your brothers' laptop

You bluffin' Bae, so chill...
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by obomobo: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
@temigracie no con dey form as if u saabi de-code d bro code 4 here... Ur ways na faabu
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by destante(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
maybe we should get sis code or anything like that. grin
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

You seriously have me laughing hard here..

C'mon..I'll spin circles 'round you anytime, guaranteed; or i'll refund your MB

You might have caused a bit of distraction with some weaklings here on Nairaland, it don't mean you can break any code

The only Bro's code you'll break is the password on your brothers' laptop

You bluffin' Bae, so chill...

You call that bluffing??....

Hmmmm!....Okay, I rest my case...

Dont under-estimate the power of a woman....
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

You call that bluffing??....

Hmmmm!....Okay, I rest my case...

Dont under-estimate the power of a woman....

Yeah, best you put your case to bed and call it a night

I've got women everywhere, mothers, sisters, aunts, exes...but none ever claimed breaking a true friendship

Let it slide Bae, you can't

Online's different from Reality...

1 Like

Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante: maybe we should get sis code or anything like that. grin

I'd really like to see that

#1 will probably be; don't offer to pay for food or anything until he files for bankruptcy sad
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

Yeah, best you put your case to bed and call it a night

I've got women everywhere, mothers, sisters, aunts, exes...but none ever claimed breaking a true friendship

Let it slide Bae, you can't

Online's different from Reality...

God!!...It seems you are taking this really personal....

Where did i say i can break 'true friendship'??....
The last time i checked, I said i know how i can break a Bro code....That is, I know how i can get information from them....
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by RentedReality(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie:

God!!...It seems you are taking this really personal....

Where did i say i can break 'true friendship'??....
The last time i checked, I said i know how i can break a Bro code....That is, I know how i can get information from them....

Calm your nerves ms. T

Nothing's ever personal here

If you act right I'll induct you as my step Bro..capish?
Re: The Bro Code - King James III Version by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
RentedReality:

Calm your nerves ms. T

Nothing's ever personal here

If you act right I'll induct you as my step Bro..capish?

....huh!!!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Love Light Skinned Girls More . / GURLZ Wahala!!!!!.....check These Out (pics) / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.