Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Most Wanted Maid - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Wanted Maid (101031 Views)

Little Maid / Need For Speed - Most Wanted / Maid Of Honour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Missmossy:
Nice story Calismart,well done.
Thanks Missmossy,and thanks for dropping by
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Chimaritoponcho: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2014
this whole story reeks of mediocrity
sounds like one wit a nollywood setting of the early 90s dayum!
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Chimaritoponcho:
this whole story reeks of mediocrity
sounds like one wit a nollywood setting of the early 90s dayum!
uuhmm,well,maybe that's your opinion or your criticism.But if i can remember,at the beginning i said critics are welcome.
So,you are welcome bro.Have a lovely sunday

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by blesoh(f): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Guy pls update na
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
blesoh:
Guy pls update na
I will soon update.working on it.happy sunday
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Missmossy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Calismart:

Thanks Missmossy,and thanks for dropping by
Don't mention,its nothing.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by blesoh(f): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Calismart:

I will soon update.working on it.happy sunday
alright.i must confess u are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Joyous888(f): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am still waiting for d update, dnt wanna miss any part.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
blesoh:

alright.i must confess u are doing a great job.
thank you.you guys are really giving me the spirit to push on.i appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
Joyous888:
Am still waiting for d update, dnt wanna miss any part.
i will update tonight
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kceemart,i sight you.your name looks like mine
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
Happy sunday pals.Hope your day was good?

Typing...........
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
EPISODE 29

"Mom,i'm in trouble.The police wants me.They want me.."Sonia wailed between throaty sobs.

"Haven't she had enough? Must she do this?"Adaora kept asking.One could easily conclude she was asking the broadcaster on the t.v

"Mom,what do we do now? I do want the police to catch me.People have seen the announcement already.What do i do?"Sonia asked in despair as if the police were already on their way to get her.
Adaora held Sonia's face and made her look into her eyes.

"Listen to me.Dont be afraid.You are not going to prison.That is a promise i'm making to you.Even if it means me going against my will,I will do it.You have suffered enough under me.I dont think i deserve to be called your mother"Adaora told her,nodding gently,fully prepared to do whatever might be of help to Sonia.Even if it meant revealing her secrets which she knew wont sound good to anybody.

David was kneeling in the church.He had been there for hours.He was tired,worn-out,weak and hungry but there was no piece of appetite in him.The absence of Angela was making him abnormal.He abandoned his work,which was a great risk.He had searched every searchable place for her.No good news seem to have entered his ears from the police.
"We are trying our best"That was all they kept saying.
He made no sound kneeling there in the church all alone but he was crying and praying to God to bring back his wife.

Sonia looked at herself in the mirror,standing infront of it.The brown weavon Adaora fixed on her really disguised her.She looked totally different.
"We are leaving this place immediately to a more secure environment"Adaora said.

It was getting dark.The sun was no longer up in the sky.Pehars,it has gone to give other people somewhere its light.
Angela could hear the sounds of nocturnal insects and animals.The two guards were there as usual,making sure the place was guarded.She had begged them to have mercy on her,telling them she would give them whatever they wanted if they let her go but not even a single word war heard from them,which left her wondering if they were still there,as she was blindfolded.
She soon felt a hand around the back of her head and shook her head in retaliation,hitting the hand with her head.

"Don't let me smack your head"She heard the angry voice of one of the guards,who brought his hands back to untie the cloth tied around her eyes.
Some drop of tears fell from Angela's eyes as the blindfold was removed.The ropes on his hands and legs were also untied.
She lifted up her face and present were the old 'dibia' and Ebere with the two guards.

"The gods are ready to accept your blood and the sacrifice must be made before dawn tomorrow.So,we have come to prepare you for the sacrifice"He said,dipped hand into his animal skin bag and brought out a white chalk which he circled round her eyes.Angela wanted to say something to Ebere but she was too weak to do so.
After circling her eyes to his satifaction,he brought out a white gown and gave it to Ebere.

"Take off all her clothes and make her wear that white.Not even her inner wears should be on.That is what the gods demanded.If she refuses to let you do it,then the guards will have to do it with all pleasure"He instructed,making some incantations.

Ebere looked at the white gown in her hand and looked at Angela.From,Angela to the two guards and back to the white gown in his hand.

"Look away,you two"She told the guards who obeyed and turned away their faces.
She dropped the gown on the ground and removed Angela's top and her brassiers.She pulled off her skirts and her innerwears and then,rolled the gown on her.Angela expressed no fear while she did all that.She uttered no word to them.
"Make sure you forgive Sonia in your heart before you die because i made her do what she did.She killed somebody and i caught her.I have a very good proof and so,i told her about it and told her what she must do for me so that i do not expose her.And she did it.Yes,i personally brought her to you because i wanted to use her to have my revenge on you"Ebere whispered into her ear,leaving her more suprised than she was.

"We are coming back by the early hours of the morning for the sacrifice",the 'dibia' said and turned to the guards "make sure she doesnt escape.If she does,you will be used for the sacrifice"

The guards tied her hands and legs again but this time,by the order of the 'dibia' which he claimed came from the gods,her eyes were spared.
Angela could see Ebere smiling as she followed the old 'dibia' out of the place.
Angela looked at the guards,there weren't the type that hears or understands words as please,have mercy or i beg.
She looked up to heaven,allowing the stream of tears to run down her cheeks.
She remembered her parents and David.
"If i die,oh lord,take care of my husband.Give him the strength to move on"
She laid down softly,praying dawn never comes
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by kceemart(f): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Calismart:
Kceemart,i sight you.your name looks like mine
Dats true our names luk alike @ topic ur story kept me in suspence,i really wanted 2 know wut later happened 2 Angela.I must say ur story line is gud,keep it up!
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by pricelesslove(f): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
oh I pity Angela BTW Weldon dear. more in to your pen. may God strengthen u
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
kceemart:
Dats true our names luk alike @ topic ur story kept me in suspence,i really wanted 2 know wut later happened 2 Angela.I must say ur story line is gud,keep it up!
Thanks bro

pricelesslove:
oh I pity Angela BTW Weldon dear. more in to your pen. may God strengthen u
Amen
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by temmylove28(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
9ce story,kip it up

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Onemansquad:

ahah ma'am so u ar nt hapi dt u guys drew d match
#dy should av flogd chelsea mayb its beta
*lolz*
u nd I knw dah Chelsea z 1 of d best. Lolz
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wow! Honestly m jealous, hw i wish i cn write lyk this! Nice wrk sire...
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
FunkySilver:

u nd I knw dah Chelsea z 1 of d best. Lolz
pretend i didnt hear dat
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
FunkySilver:
Wow! Honestly m jealous, hw i wish i cn write lyk this! Nice wrk sire...
U can even do better,dear.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Onemansquad:

pretend i didnt hear dat
She's right o,Chelsea is one of the best in the whole of Europe for now,statistically.hmm..guy,e be lyk say u be man u fan
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Missmossy(f): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Eeyah,pity Angela and Sonia. Nice one Calismart.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2014
Calismart:

She's right o,Chelsea is one of the best in the whole of Europe for now,statistically.hmm..guy,e be lyk say u be man u fan
4 whr me no b man u fan oo bt chelsea dm mout 2mch
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2014
calismart and my fellow readers,please vote for me as i am contesting for miss nl.here is the link www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27706696. i am counting on u all.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by FunkySilver(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Onemansquad:

4 whr me no b man u fan oo bt chelsea dm mout 2mch
Lolzzz, it's gud tew b proud of urself... Na we b d best, na im mk our mout 2much.
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Onemansquad(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
FunkySilver:

Lolzzz, it's gud tew b proud of urself... Na we b d best, na im mk our mout 2much.
no wory una mout go soon close wen una wife beat una
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Calismart(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Onemansquad:

who be our wife? Liverpool?
The wife cannot beat the husband cool
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Calismart:
Silence isn’t ignoring. sometimes it shouts and
atimes it whispers.
If you listen,
you’ll hear the voice of my silence saying
how are you? &api new month!

Open your Mind to Possibilities.
You’ll be amazed by what you are capable of achieving.
We are powerful beyond measure.
May the Almighty God balance the equation for us this new Month.
AMEN
amen same to u sir
Re: The Most Wanted Maid by zyzxx(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Calismart:

who be our wife? Liverpool?
The wife cannot beat the husband cool
bro Welldone, more wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
I av also knelt down to pray Calismart cum update o. Wel done sir

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Maid by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Onemansquad:

no mind dm mk dm d shine teeth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / The Day The World Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.