Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death (41725 Views)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / Agbakoba Sues Army Over 12 Soldiers’ Conviction / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by akinluyi02(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Too bad, so what will happen to those Commanders whose conspire with BH to waste d life of there colleagues...Discipline my foot

6 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by benarex(m): 5:07am On Sep 16, 2014
It's so sad but the fact is those soldiers are not well trained. A well trained soldier always obey command. A well trained soldier doesn't look for comfort. All die na die.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by jamillion: 5:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Justice indeed, since he knows the penalty of targeting ur superior y nt plan it well n silence d so called GOC so both of dem cld rest in peace.....mtwww

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Owoplenty(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2014
No!That is bad..these guys were not to be treated like this under basic reasonability.they were protesting against injustice done to them by the govt..i think the judgement is sycophantic and abuse of sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by markize(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2014
na wa o!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by ahnie: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2014
too bad.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Ifyngene: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2014
make them temper justice with mercy na haba

2 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Hian, that's too harsh na.
At least the man no die.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Reminisce of Military rule

3 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Mettal: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Just hope something is done to let the guys off the hook for the lesson has already been learnt.[/quote] Where in the world do you teach a soldier lesson by being lenient?
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by siino(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmn dis law stil dey? So sad

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Mettal: 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Just hope something is done to let the guys off the hook for the lesson has already been learnt.[/quote] Where in the world do you teach a soldier lesson by being lenient?
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by EbuGeneral(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Nigeria Armed forces really need a reformation.. The senior officers are sons and daughters of politicians who don't have the passion to defend the nation.just there to loot the nation. Then the foot soldiers are illiterates who joined the Armed Forces to molest civilians. I think NA should change the criteria of recruiting soldiers, must atleast have a SSCE cERT and gallant young men should be given the chance to represent there nation as worthy officers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Mettal: 5:19am On Sep 16, 2014
[/quote]
omenka: When I first heard the news about the mutiny, I was happy and commended the soldiers' bravely, and said I can hardly wait for there to be a political mutiny in Abuja!! When my friend and I talked about the development then, he said the incident was long expected and the actions of the boys won the approval of many Nigerians, therefore, nothing is gonna happen to them. Told him how naïve he was and explained things don't particularly work that way in the military circle, that no matter what, a soldier is NOT ALLOWED to rebel against his CO!! I told him they weren't gonna be rewarded, even though the reason for their mutiny was just, but are gonna be severely punished and dealt with; now we got this....
Just hope something is done to let the guys off the hook for the lesson has already been learnt.
Mettal: Just hope something is done to let the guys off the hook for the lesson has already been learnt. Where in the world do you teach a soldier lesson by being lenient?
Where in the world do you teach soldiers lesson by being lenient,huh?

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by pascal2525(m): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Y will they do that, imagine the only son of a widow, the father of 5months old baby that they want to destroy, it is only those that dont have the spirit of God in them amoge the lawyers will approve the execution, and they final execute them, i promise!! They will never have peace in their lives!!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by koolg: 5:22am On Sep 16, 2014
the commanding officers are more guilty than the soldiers who committed mutiny because the soldiers' action was a protest against a higher injustice

10 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by kobonaire(m): 5:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Attempted murder and they get a death sentence??

2 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by koolg: 5:25am On Sep 16, 2014
benarex: It's so sad but the fact is those soldiers are not well trained. A well trained soldier always obey command. A well trained soldier doesn't look for comfort. All die na die.

you must be so foolish to think that soldiers are not humans
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Death sentence
Why not alter that a bit and put them in the forefront of bokoharam battle?
Either way na death but then they fit kill some boys
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by retepmurt(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2014
What a draconian punishment!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by kunki90(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Bt ve already filled my army form...!!!!!!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Danjunior(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Friendz4blue: i dont blame d GOC at all.i blame d soldiers for nt completin deir job.that man shld av been killed.den d soldiers would av waited for the court mashal.now he wasnt killed and most of them were sentenced to death.to u sayin height of indiscipline.u dont know shit about the military.ur nt in d system.now wat u ppl dont know is dat naija military is where u can c d highest corruption and a high rate of injustice. being a junior man in naija military u av no right...........can u imagine......one day na one day there wil b serios trouble in dis military..........stil waitn for it sha..
Sorry but you are talking trash!!
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by coliobabs(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2014
Eeeeeeeya
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by GboyegaD(m): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Arsenalholic: They should've thought about that(emboldened) before embarking on a fool's mission.

This is the military, one organization where discipline isn't compromised. And i respect 'em for it.

Seriously? It is now an act of discipline to embezzle funds meant for ammunitions and upkeep of junior staffs right? We should stop talking from both sides of the mouth.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Happywoman(f): 5:36am On Sep 16, 2014
gratiaeo: Those discharged are David Robert, Mohammed Sani, Iseh Ubong, Sebastine Gwaba and Naaman Samuel.

Those who were sentenced to death are Jasper Braidolor, David Musa, Friday Onuh, Yusuf Shuaibu, Igonmu Emmanuel, Andrew Ugbede, Nurudeen Ahmed, Ifeanyi Alukagba, Alao Samuel, Amadi Chukwuma, Alan Linus, and Stephen Clement.

My dear u noticed wat I noticed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by persius555(m): 5:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Friendz4blue: i dont blame d GOC at all.i blame d soldiers for nt completin deir job.that man shld av been killed.den d soldiers would av waited for the court mashal.now he wasnt killed and most of them were sentenced to death.to u sayin height of indiscipline.u dont know shit about the military.ur nt in d system.now wat u ppl dont know is dat naija military is where u can c d highest corruption and a high rate of injustice. being a junior man in naija military u av no right...........can u imagine......one day na one day there wil b serios trouble in dis military..........stil waitn for it sha..
Well said. When this insiugency shit is over, i hope the presidency would immediately look into allegations of massive corruption that is leaving a rot in the military. It is dangerous for a country's military to condone corruption as this might lead to disaffections in the military cadre. Soldiers are human too.

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Billygee2u: 5:39am On Sep 16, 2014
as long as a northerner is the GOC,christians and especially the Igbo soldiers among them,are not safe .
look at the people condemned to death ,almost Christians and Igbos.Igbo soldiers in the Nigerian Army,is high time you think well and resign from the occult,controlled by the Northerners.

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Happywoman(f): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2014
This is totall nonsense. And we want to win d war against terror. Kiling dem has it addressed what triggered the rebellion in d first place?
Nigeria... Is this country realy worth dying for? Smh

3 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by henryobinna(m): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Danjunior: Sorry but you are talking trash!!
leave that guy.

one thing I hate many of these soldiers, they're very illitrate and wicked.
na niaja cause am sha.
how will you recruit someone who can't speak good english into the NA, and you expect him to be civilised?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Reference(m): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2014
gratiaeo: I wonder what prompted them to attacked their GOC, despite the fact that they know they will be facing death penalties for Mutiny. The Nigerian Army should addressed the motive behind these soldiers action to thwart the reoccurrence of such action.
This is too bad, How many Boko Haram, that have been killing scores of people sentenced to Death? Somebody please tell them that jailing and executing demoralized soldiers is certainly not an effective way of instilling discipline in the army.

Who told you that.
Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by dirigod(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Really but why would they be sentence to death those guys were fighting for a reason.. They open fire on the Goc cause he was said to be the cause of their collics death....God help us...

1 Like

Re: 12 Soldiers Who Attacked GOC Sentenced To Death by Businesstools(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Danjunior: Sorry but you are talking trash!!
He is not talking trash, You don't know Jack about the system or maybe you are one of the officers. The level of corruption in the Nigerian military, you can't find anywhere else. What do you say of this, fund is released for your RCA or other allowances, and one clown who sits in an air conditioned office will pocket every thing or may be, give you less than 20% and tell you the military is paying you salary. He earns times ten of your salary, yet when he gets hold of your other entitlement, he converts it to his. What do you call that? It may take long, but surely it will be sorted out one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.