Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis (2279 Views)

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by egift(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
RockMaxi: As much as I would have loved a tidal change on the information within my reach, I will still not want to mix personal interest with assumptions and facts. I will like @mynd44 or any Mod to close this thread until proven otherwise.

Finally, instead apologizing for insulting Sahara Reporters for exposing the illegal Arms Smuggling - you want this thread to be quietly closed so you can hide your face in shame.

CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-Stacked Jet Seized In S. Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by egift(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
[img]http://saharareporters.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/maxresdefault8-640x360.jpg[/img]
As I have always maintained since the onset, the insults of some cankerworms will not stop Nigerian from kicking this corrupt administration out. Once again, Kudos to Sahara Reporters! Ready to take the bull by the horn for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by RockMaxi: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift:

Finally, instead apologizing for insulting Sahara Reporters for exposing the illegal Arms Smuggling - you want this thread to be quietly closed so you can hide your face in shame.

CAN President, Oritsejafor, Admits Ownership Of Cash-Stacked Jet Seized In S. Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/1906118/president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-cash-stacked

You probably didn't follow the trend of the news, SR made it look like the Ayo Oritsejafor was the instructor to the arms dealing. Get a better view on issues and I won't acknowledge them for that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by egift(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Here are the facts as exposed by Sahara Reporters:
1. Only the defense ministry has the power to procure arms for the Nigerian Security Agencies. Not some Individuals.
2. Nigeria currently has a Cashless Policy that is aimed to monitor the movement of large sums like these. But what we see here are 10 suitcase of raw cash.
3. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has admitted ownership of the plane. The companies he leased it to have also admitted.
4. The FG has also admitted owning the money (remember some phantom company initially claimed it to cover their tracks).

So all those that wanted suppress this facts have failed. In the next few days, we hope more details will be unveiled.

Whenever Truth comes, PDP Fades!

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by egift(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
RockMaxi: You probably didn't follow the trend of the news, SR made it look like the Ayo Oritsejafor was the instructor to the arms dealing. Get a better view on issues and I won't acknowledge them for that. undecided

Apart from saying they were 2 planes and that Pastor Ayo's plane was freed - apart from those, every other thing SR said was perfectly accurate. (This is a breaking news and not a Documentary). So it was very heinous of you to now claim they were "Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis". You are the one who is insinuating hate and enmity.

It is not out of place to Tender an Unreserved Apology to Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by RockMaxi: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
egift: [s]Here are the facts as exposed by Sahara Reporters:
1. Only the defense ministry has the power to procure arms for the Nigerian Security Agencies. Not some Individuals.
2. Nigeria currently has a Cashless Policy that is aimed to monitor the movement of large sums like these. But what we see here are 10 suitcase of raw cash.[/s]
3. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has admitted ownership of the plane. The companies he leased it to have also admitted.
[s]4. The FG has also admitted owning the money (remember some phantom company initially claimed it to cover their tracks).

So all those that wanted suppress this facts have failed. In the next few days, we hope more details will be unveiled.

Whenever Truth comes, PDP Fades!
[/s]

You still didn't get that my line of argument is on the third point and the information disclosed earlier by NCAA. undecided
Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by egift(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
RockMaxi: [/s]You still didn't get that my line of argument is on the third point and the information disclosed earlier by NCAA. undecided

So do you still believe "Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis? - Since they have been vindicated at late (And I believe there is more to this) - without Nigerians asking serious questions, the rest will be buried.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by obailala(m): 12:10am On Sep 17, 2014
RockMaxi:

You probably didn't follow the trend of the news, SR made it look like the Ayo Oritsejafor was the instructor to the arms dealing. Get a better view on issues and I won't acknowledge them for that. undecided
Why don't you just do the honorable thing and accept that in this case you have criticised SR in error?... SR simply reported that the jet belonged to Ayo. I dont know where you are getting your own interpretations from

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by obailala(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

Apart from saying they were 2 planes and that Pastor Ayo's plane was freed - apart from those, every other thing SR said was perfectly accurate. (This is a breaking news and not a Documentary). So it was very heinous of you to now claim they were "Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis". You are the one who is insinuating hate and enmity.

It is not out of place to Tender an Unreserved Apology to Sahara Reporters
There were actually 2 planes according to the story... The previous plane was in SA in late August. The 2 planes were linked together by SA officials because they appeared have both been used by the same company Swat Inc

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Fanning The Ember Of Religious Crisis by banki(m): 5:02am On Sep 17, 2014
but why would a pastor own a jet register it as a private airline and then use it for commercial purpose.....hmmmmmm

Why would papa ayo claim he doesn't know what the jet was being used for...... I can imagine I come to you and ask you to use your jet to fly to south Africa, wouldn't you at least ask me what am going to do in south Africa....

WHy are they buying arms secretly.....

Who is the isreali

who is the Nigerian....

if the plane were to be linked to tinubu I know the kind of theings that would have been written here on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped / Everyone Has To Read This: Who Says Lagos Is A No Man's Land. / Nigeria Is About To Break World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.