Stats: 3,140,452 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:31 AM

+++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) (4710 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by bosun11(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: shalaye...

lol...itumo
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by bosun11(m): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2014
cdamsel: close your eyes. Go to sleep

Kids ur age re fast asleep tongue

smh...u this smallie just continue..i dey watch you well well
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:18am On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

lol...itumo
explain ur but.... grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

smh...u this smallie just continue..i dey watch you well well
pls dont tell my mummy ooooo embarassed
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by bosun11(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2014
cdamsel: pls dont tell my mummy ooooo embarassed

mummy's girl...but u know say u no dey try abi.... grin grin...have fun jare
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

mummy's girl...but u know say u no dey try abi.... grin grin...have fun jare
how na cry sad?oya wisper to me what is my crime?
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by bosun11(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2014
cdamsel: how na cry sad?oya wisper to me what is my crime?

u should know by now wink
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 12:40am On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

u should know by now wink
na u dey owe me angry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by bosun11(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2014
cdamsel: na u dey owe me angry

owe u wetin did u reply my last msg there ??
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Poisonspirit: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Love don't cause a THING. You can marry anywhr all u need is undastandin. Some gals are under my surveillance. I will cum out plain afta gatherin all my facts. Some gals ar just awesome here on NL. Hmmm don't even check my profile bcus am nt followin her.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

owe u wetin did u reply my last msg there ??
smh,na so u dey talk for codes? grin oya edit

Yep I did anyway embarassed
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2014
cdamsel: hugs him,tell me about it
*Rubs her back and careress her palm while i gist her**
Was at home all through thinking of U, i couldnt even eat nor do anything, when i wanted to go out later in the day there came this annoying rain that last 4 over 4hours which even made thingz worse, i became seriously cold. I was just yelling your name on ma bed while i cry cry cry
Cdamsel baby, when are U coming home?? Biko I wanna know now.cry

Good Mawning Omalicha and how was ur nyt?
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Poisonspirit: Love don't cause a THING. You can marry anywhr all u need is undastandin. Some gals are under my surveillance. I will cum out plain afta gatherin all my facts. Some gals ar just awesome here on NL. Hmmm don't even check my profile bcus am nt followin her.
hehehe... Good.. Tnx for ur opinion.... Let's know when u av physically finished ur project ehn.... grin

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
*Rubs her back and careress her palm while i gist her**
Was at home all through thinking of U, i couldnt even eat nor do anything, when i wanted to go out later in the day there came this annoying rain that last 4 over 4hours which even made thingz worse, i became seriously cold. I was just yelling your name on ma bed while i cry cry cry
Cdamsel baby, when are U coming home?? Biko I wanna know now.cry

Good Mawning Omalicha and how was ur nyt?
U don turn dis thread to you Pihgi joint ehn? Isokay.. and u z naijaboiy shouldn't make u d shiaman of Derailers association cheesy grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: U don turn dis thread to you Pihgi joint ehn? Isokay.. and u z naijaboiy shouldn't make u d shiaman of Derailers association cheesy grin
Oga abeg lower ur voice before them hear U ogringrin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oga abeg lower ur voice before them hear U ogringrin
kikikikikiki.... *talking in low tone* ok I won't let Naijaboiy hear grin grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: U don turn dis thread to you Pihgi joint ehn? Isokay.. and u z naijaboiy shouldn't make u d shiaman of Derailers association cheesy grin
No mind am... angry

Kelvingraphics we don catch you here too grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by naijaboiy: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: kikikikikiki.... *talking in low tone* ok I won't let Naijaboiy hear grin grin
I don catch am already angry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
I don catch am already angry
hehehehe... I nor wan invite you here nah... Na dat dey make me talk in low voice o.. grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hehehehe... I nor wan invite you here nah... Na dat dey make me talk in low voice o.. grin
Your low voice dey too loud angry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Your low voice dey too loud angry
hhehehe.. I put megafone for stomach be dat o..
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Missmossy(f): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Mine was deliberate tho. I just want find ur troublecheesy

Where and where did U look 4 me here on NL??
Nowhere specifically,i just noticed you haven't been online as i didn't get to see any of your post.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by DorisK(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2014
Honestly I cannot date a nairalander solely online, I can't even meet him on a date except it's a very open place nd wt my frend......D possibility of d stuff being spam is 70% to 30%. Unless nd unless I meet a guy here dat happens to be from my side nd I trace him he or trace his relatives to auntheticate it den I can give it a trial
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Missmossy:
Nowhere specifically,i just noticed you haven't been online as i didn't get to see any of your post.
Me havnt been online??shockedshockedshocked

Ogar oo
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Missmossy(f): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Me havnt been online??shockedshockedshocked

Ogar oo
Lol...not now though. There was a time you confirmed it yourself joor that you said you took a break of a month or thereabout.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2014
DorisK: Honestly I cannot date a nairalander solely online, I can't even meet him on a date except it's a very open place nd wt my frend......D possibility of d stuff being spam is 70% to 30%. Unless nd unless I meet a guy here dat happens to be from my side nd I trace him he or trace his relatives to auntheticate it den I can give it a trial
hhhmm... Tracing his relatives shouldn't be a big deal nah @ least marriage process nor be days planning.. And been spam? Hmm... cheesy... Then I still deduced possibilities from ya opinion... Tnx for dropping. grin

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by bosun11(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2014
cdamsel: smh,na so u dey talk for codes? grin oya edit

Yep I did anyway embarassed

when u re in a faceless forums with many anonymous people..its safe like that ..yea i got it
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Agozie48: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2014
No I cannot all Nairaland guys are broke , most of them still have olden days mentality
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Agozie48: No I cannot all Nairaland guys are broke , most of them still have olden days mentality
brooooooke? U don't meant dat I know.... cheesy ... And olden days mentality like what and what?
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
banega: Why not, are the guys here nor humans too ? undecided

Errrm.... No vex o. Na u de wear dat boxer for ur profile pic? shocked
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
faceURfront:

Errrm.... No vex o. Na u de wear dat boxer for ur profile pic? shocked
Lmao grin, no abeg oh! Na ma bros room..
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Fraih(f): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sure....nairalanders are beings too na
U think all of dem are the same until u come across one that's amazing and pulls your cord....

Infact am in love with one already, He's the best amazing gift U can imagine! smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kingblakhoc Dancing With Girls On Bed / 11 Funny Pics About Married Life. #COPIED. / Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018