Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

+++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) (4751 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by valmunich(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante: sorry I went to invite my friends tew to witness. smiley
This girl wan dry me oh! grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
It depends on the female in question...

I don't picture myself meeting my future wife online though smiley

Meanwhile, courtesy of this www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys youv just got a like from me to you grin join the ones whey u get.. grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by destante(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
valmunich:
This girl wan dry me oh!
Lol smh.
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by naijaboiy: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hmmm.. Good.. You mean ur own love may not be found in a strange place like here? grin
Yea something like that smiley
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Meanwhile, courtesy of this www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys youv just got a like from me to you grin join the ones whey u get.. grin
coolSame here
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by priscaoge(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: Not only permanent site, camp ground, u kno is d biggest site lol
gringrin U are right jarecheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by hannesy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: good... Oya ur reasons...
ermmmmmm no reason
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

My opinion on the topic

Of course yes. I will marry more than one if i can self. But i will start with Cdamsel then Elantracey cheesy cheesy grin
Oh my dearest KelvinGraphics
I am high on your love
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Sehindemi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Good.. Thanks for the candid opinion... Can you give us a brief highlight of what u wanted wink
Wen I say 'has wat I want',I mean d potentials I watch out 4 in a guy..
Secondly,they ain't to be disclosed till I get married. cool
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sehindemi:
Wen I say 'has wat I want',I mean d potentials I watch out 4 in a guy..
Secondly,they ain't to be disclosed till I get married. cool
haba grin aint to be disclosed till u get married... So dat it won't be like an exam 'expo' grin

**HEN TI HEN, Ur father oo!!!** Na so dem held me to ransom for dia yeye nety..
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
cdamsel: Oh my dearest KelvinGraphics
I am high on your love
Awwwww obi'm

U dey make my heart go kedike and gbumgbum all the time i think of you cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
hannesy: ermmmmmm no reason
heheheh.. Dats personal I think..
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
coolSame here
gracias cheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Sehindemi(f): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: haba grin aint to be disclosed till u get married... So dat it won't be like an exam 'expo' grin

**HEN TI HEN, Ur father oo!!!** Na so dem held me to ransom for dia yeye nety..
cheesy cheesy
Hen ti hen still dey cum 4 Ur phone..
Just watch out grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Rapsainot(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Awwwww obi'm

U dey make my heart go kedike and gbumgbum all the time i think of you cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Kelvin hmmmn
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Awwwww obi'm

#hugs & sobs cry cry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Elantracey:

So finally you brain has recovered the lost memory after Nl tsunami abi undecided

cheesy cheesy My memory has been intact na. tongue
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sehindemi:
cheesy cheesy
Hen ti hen still dey cum 4 Ur phone..
Just watch out grin
nor mind dia yeye nety jere...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rapsainot: Kelvin hmmmn
hey dude where have you been? grin
Meanwhile, courtesy of this www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys youv just got a like from me to you grin spread da news and follow suit...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: hey dude where have you been? grin
Meanwhile, courtesy of this www.nairaland.com/1905496/operation-donate-like-guys youv just got a like from me to you grin spread da news and follow suit...
hehehehehe, mua na achi kwa ochi grin grin grin #in Dayiji's voice... You've just got a like from me! Huhuhuhu
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
missberrypop5: hehehehehe, mua na achi kwa ochi grin grin grin #in Dayiji's voice... You've just got a like from me! Huhuhuhu
lol.. MaQueen all dis lang whey u nor dey give'me english version I nor like am ooo... grin grin Plus, hope you will be magnanimous enof to join ma campaign and fling like for all guys dp whey u see.. ? ?
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
cdamsel: #hugs & sobs cry cry

Why sub bae??
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol.. MaQueen all dis lang whey u nor dey give'me english version I nor like am ooo... grin grin Plus, hope you will be magnanimous enof to join ma campaign and fling like for all guys dp whey u see.. ? ?
i'll do that to the ones who are kind enough to smile on their pinshures. Some guys dp deh like "I'm angry with you" sad na my fault sad sad
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
missberrypop5: i'll do that to the ones who are kind enough to smile on their pinshures. Some guys dp deh like "I'm angry with you" sad na my fault sad sad
LOL...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: LOL...
You no smile o. But you're not "mad at me" grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by cdamsel(f): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Why sub bae??
u making me emotional
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
missberrypop5: You no smile o. But you're not "mad at me" grin
hehehe... cheesy...
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why not cheesy
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
KingTom: Why not cheesy
thanks for d candid advice o..

Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: thanks for d candid advice o..

Guy Oluwa baff you with blessings as I don't dey stagnant for 19 likes since. Chai God pass devil grin grin grin
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
cdamsel: u making me emotional

Awwww. Same here bae. cry

Most especially when i see those lovely/expensive tears roll down your chin. cry cry
Re: +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
KingTom:
Guy Oluwa baff you with blessings as I don't dey stagnant for 19 likes since. Chai God pass devil grin grin grin
hehehehehe... Amen Fire!!!! Broadcast abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Women Want For Valentines Day ?? / Help!!! / Hehehe Fake Life Everywia (funny Picz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.