Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? (3240 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Leetunechi: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha.....you need to free him from that girl....

They said a preacher is not welcomed in his own town. Perhaps you need to bring in a foreign master in the game to help out like 2sexy1 or tymax or rigamortis or 100cents.

lol.. Exactly.

These peeps don't really see anything bad when they are be magad. Until dia eyes don clear grin grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: they, ladies dont bring anytin monetary. Only staled menstrualized pussssiiiiiii.

tongue

God dey!

omg...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
I prefer "magafactor"...
...hehehehehehe..

Softsparkyy!!!....
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by dytbabe: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
temigracie: We dont call them 'MAGA'.....They are our 'benefactor'....

Emi na wa alanu
Funmi leyokan
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol. where is that legendary article by tai2?
abeg u fit bring the article come out make leetunechi copy give he brother?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

lol.. Exactly.

These peeps don't really see anything bad when they are be magad. Until dia eyes don clear grin grin

show you brother this.. no need for too much talk: https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: abeg u fit bring the article come out make leetunechi copy give he brother?
done cool

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
dytbabe:

Emi na wa alanu
Funmi leyokan

hehehehehehe...

You wan make them kee me ni??....
Your Soja-man will just faya me with AK-47 ni....

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Leetunechi: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
2sExy1: show you brother this.. no need for too much talk: https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

mencade5: abeg u fit bring the article come out make leetunechi copy give he brother?

una do well cheesy cheesy

thy lord sha set somebody free dis week grin grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
shockedshocked osikwa pus sycheesycheesy #lmao
Nwanyi oma obu asi?ha afu ezigbo pu ssy di oku ishiwe agbaka nwe ebido nzuzu. Hehehheheh
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TinyPrincess(f): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
rigarmortis: the key to not becoming a maga is to make sure you get sometime in return or dump her, in other words, if her love for you is suspect, you have two choices, hump or dump, if you choose to dump, do it in an offhand manner without showing you are hurt, like getting rid of a used condom.

however if you choose to hump, never pay more than reasonable and also never seem too eager to get "it", another key is to never send money in absentia, sometimes even when you are in a relationship with a girl, sending money in absentia can make her get used to fun in your absence, let her associate the good times with your being around, with time she wont be able to differentiate the two.

if you strongly suspect drop hints and gauge her answer, if confirmed, drop it like its hot, the s,ex should be a tool to reset her into submission, women give a little more respect to someone who has seen her n@k3d and has combed her, gradually turn her into side chick things, the good thing is that girls who know how to ask, also know how to give, if you know how to take.

lastly there are some who consider themselves wise, the want to aske but wont give OR TAKE TOO LONG TO GIVE, these are a waste of time, they are not worth the effort, there is no time or joy in finally bedding a GREEDY girl after a life time of pursuit, we work with time here, we only live for 80 years average on earth, why spend a chunk of it on some urchin?

drop her, there are others like her around, mass products shouldn't be choosy. move to others.

this shouldn't stop you in your quest to get a reasonable one who dosnt think you are a walking atm machine, who will truly love you, but even these ones have a time limit, otherwise you turn into a nuisance.

Dude easy!!
Do u have anything against girls??
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

amen and amen.....hahaha

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

After being battered back and front, I lost my cool on these daughters of eve. It's to a point that I get easily irritated and angered by them. If a girl do shakara, I no dey waste time waka pass. One still play me maga when I dey serve but it was nothing because I had learned to drastically reduce what I give... due to their tendency to abuse the privilege. I played along and still kept the communication open. The fool come back say errmmm she broke but she no know how to ask me. sey she no fit afford her personal effects... na so I vex give the curse of her life. she no believe her eyes.

I don cool down for nairaland na. if na before, all the ladies dem know me wella. grin grin grin grin

I have a conscience that's why I am very lenient in my dealings with them... else, most of them who think they are smart... no know say, where their smartness stop, na dia some person own start and no get ending.

Of course fear no let the idiot come near me again na. she no say na die cos I for show her say na inside ghetto I grow and I saw things while growing up.

These days, na small pikin eyes I take dey look them cos... when a man has bigger things to worry about, no be woman go come make am no fit sleep.

My way of dealing with many of them is achieving more and being better than they left me... so far so good, it pays.

strive to be a better being. there is more to life than worrying about women. I no near woman for so long so tey my sister ask me one day whether I be GAY. O boy... funny, right? e bad reach like that. So, why one person go fit say she fit make me nor sleep. I can stay for long as single as possible... so if one girl dey feel like super girl for wia I dey, she dey waste her time.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Nwanyi oma obu asi?ha afu ezigbo pu ssy di oku ishiwe agbaka nwe ebido nzuzu. Hehehheheh

From experience, pussy is free.

When you start paying at first, you are a maga.

When you start paying after getting pussy, you are just helping the girl or she don boyfriend you.

Again, pussy is free..
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
TinyPrincess:

Dude easy!!
Do u have anything against girls??
Tthis is what they say when it does not go down well with them... when I took the podium, they often asked me this question too. funny... things grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

From experience, pussy is free.

When you start paying at first, you are a maga.

When you start paying after getting pussy, you are just helping the girl or she don boyfriend you.

Again, pussy is free..
Na u wey dey talk go even be d bigges magawu if we trace u reach ur zanga. Abeg make we hear word
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TinyPrincess(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
2sExy1: Tthis is what they say when it does not go down well with them... when I took the podium, they often asked me this question too. funny... things grin grin grin grin

Seriously dude....u were talking like u have something against females.....really doesnt matter whether it goes down well with us or not
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by chimerase2: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
I wept cry cry
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: I wept cry cry
Y? Don't tell me u. Be maga no 15 for dat ur babe
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by priscaoge(f): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
The only thing that can make a guy deny his Momcheesycheesycheesy...Nne ihe di na ukwu di egwugringrin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
The only thing that can make a guy deny his Momcheesycheesycheesy...Nne ihe di na ukwu di egwugringrin
Korrect!

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
priscaoge:
. KEDU IFE DI NA UKWU? Dgrin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Na u wey dey talk go even be d bigges magawu if we trace u reach ur zanga. Abeg make we hear word

Baby, o pullover.

I get record. Any girl I fall maga for, nah because I wan marry her, otherwise.

I don break female heart more than 30..

But I don notice say any lady way wan marry man dey give him Toto on the first day. While me dey respect the girl to preserve the Toto for marriage.

So i have rewired my brain for every lady to see me as potential husband and damn the subsequent consequences.

Rozzay, do you understand the science involved ?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

Baby, o pullover.

I get record. Any girl I fall maga for, nah because I wan marry her, otherwise.

I don break female heart more than 30..

But I don notice say any lady way wan marry man dey give him Toto on the first day. While me dey respect the girl to preserve the Toto for marriage.

So i have rewired my brain for every lady to see me as potential husband and damn the subsequent consequences.

Rozzay, do you understand the science involved ?
Akukwo
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
2sExy1: After being battered back and front, I lost my cool on these daughters of eve. It's to a point that I get easily irritated and angered by them. If a girl do shakara, I no dey waste time waka pass. One still play me maga when I dey serve but it was nothing because I had learned to drastically reduce what I give... due to their tendency to abuse the privilege. I played along and still kept the communication open. The fool come back say errmmm she broke but she no know how to ask me. sey she no fit afford her personal effects... na so I vex give the curse of her life. she no believe her eyes.

I don cool down for nairaland na. if na before, all the ladies dem know me wella. grin grin grin grin

I have a conscience that's why I am very lenient in my dealings with them... else, most of them who think they are smart... no know say, where their smartness stop, na dia some person own start and no get ending.

Of course fear no let the idiot come near me again na. she no say na die cos I for show her say na inside ghetto I grow and I saw things while growing up.

These days, na small pikin eyes I take dey look them cos... when a man has bigger things to worry about, no be woman go come make am no fit sleep.

My way of dealing with many of them is achieving more and being better than they left me... so far so good, it pays.

strive to be a better being. there is more to life than worrying about women. I no near woman for so long so tey my sister ask me one day whether I be GAY. O boy... funny, right? e bad reach like that. [size=14] So, why one person go fit say she fit make me nor sleep [/size]. I can stay for long as single as possible... so if one girl dey feel like super girl for wia I dey, she dey waste her time.

O boy, nah the bolded dey pain me pass...

And the worst mistake is to go and tell her that you can't sleep because of her, if nah beta babe, she go understand but the cruel ones will punish you more.

I dey do good boy for my street make people no dey see me with woman, but this girl don hurt me too much. For now, as they come, they get laid.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by 100Cents: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Akukwo

Imagine o. The last babe wey i wan marry come give me the thing, I dey avoid am. She con turn me maga. I called her one day and told her that I understand everything as e dey for table now so I can't give her a dime again.

Nah my mistake nah. So I have stopped calling too. The day she wakes up to her original default settings we continue.

That's how ladies want it.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
We have bleeping maga naaa.
Ooh you guys don't know? For our mind we know the bleeping magas.
hahahahahahaha... Ooooh dats rili wonderful
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
So what what will happen, You wanna bash us
eehn now... That's wen u would see all the frustrated magas pouring out their doubts
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Biko nwanne idi okay!for dis post dat u have posted! Tosyn2much yes we have come so wat have we done again
Rozzay dnt tell me you also fall in this category 'magar-ing male species
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Tosyn oya come answer.
I was a bonafide maga when men were boys... I was a maga at PhD level but now.......
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Read: T W A C I (sex Of Life) / Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. / How To Make A Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.