Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? (3245 Views)

Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hmmmm....i want be like you when i grow up.

Prayers? I never still pray for myself since ooo. Hw madam na?
grin cheesy grin

Great!

BTW, rigarmortis...I greet you. Long time!

I know say you no fit miss this kind thing grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Naija babes be like.

Name: Valentina xxxxxxxx.

Sex: Female.

hahahaha.....toto don turn business centre for many naija ladies oooo........hahahaha

''occupation: relationship''? Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

Even babe way dey with boyfriend dey blame guy for not toasting her. smh.

O boy, I pity most men. If your woman see fine boy, she don jump ship. Though she may return to you..
100cents......na wa ooooo......she get boyfriend and she still want another to toast her? this is too much.

Greed.....long throat.....oleeeeeeeeeee for naija ladies
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
ERCROSS: In my own opinion.. not every lady has a maga..
Not that they dony wish to have,
But
Nigerian guyz r getting wiser everyday
True...especially with the help of mencade5 and rigarmortis grin cheesy grin
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rioemmanuel(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
lexrichy: Na so i tell one say i love am after like 2 days she call me tell me say she need help say she wan pay her school fees make i give am 30k say if i really love her i will give her the money. She say i should be happy that i have been given a chance to prove my love for her.

What for na? Did she give you the money to keep for her?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
rigamortis where u go hide put na? U babe no let u comot abi? Issorait.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN:
True...especially with the help of mencade5 and rigarmortis grin cheesy grin
hahahaha......we have great men like tallesty, 100cent, viskiz, rigamortis, leetunechi, laurelp, and so many others.

They r trying ooo

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rigarmortis: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN:
grin cheesy grin

Great!

BTW, rigarmortis...I greet you. Long time!

I know say you no fit miss this kind thing grin

hahahahahaha, ni mind me, I dey busy for sometime unto business, but back online now. we need to educate the gullible peeps.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by chimerase2: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yea dat is true, but blieve u me, the man of God doesn't fall mugu like dat undecided
If I sow a seed I sow to rip de fruit of ma labour undecided
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rioemmanuel(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: A lady has once told me she needed 30k for abortion and I was lik WTF !!! D question shock me oooo.. Ahn ahn which one concern me ? I told her I no get shishi and she asked '' how much you get wey u fit use assist me?

Wait oh!....do you guys use a joint account?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
rioemmanuel:

Wait oh!....do you guys use a joint account?
egbon me sef tire oooooo... When no be say na me bleep her, and even if na me bleep her sef, 30k for abortion ? If I add 70k to dat moni I go definitely buy one plot of land for Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by rioemmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon me sef tire oooooo... When no be say na me bleep her, and even if na me bleep her sef, 30k for abortion ? If I add 70k to dat moni I go definitely buy one plot of land for Ikorodu
Girls aint loyal,if you enter inside inside Ikorodu you will definitely get a plot for 50k.

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Guy, you have 'killet' it.
Since when you showed up for NL, mencade5 too know say someone wey big pass him yaf come grin cheesy grin
rigarmortis: the key to not becoming a maga is to make sure you get sometime in return or dump her, in other words, if her love for you is suspect, you have two choices, hump or dump, if you choose to dump, do it in an offhand manner without showing you are hurt, like getting rid of a used condom.

however if you choose to hump, never pay more than reasonable and also never seem too eager to get "it", another key is to never send money in absentia, sometimes even when you are in a relationship with a girl, sending money in absentia can make her get used to fun in your absence, let her associate the good times with your being around, with time she wont be able to differentiate the two.

if you strongly suspect drop hints and gauge her answer, if confirmed, drop it like its hot, the s,ex should be a tool to reset her into submission, women give a little more respect to someone who has seen her n@k3d and has combed her, gradually turn her into side chick things, the good thing is that girls who know how to ask, also know how to give, if you know how to take.

lastly there are some who consider themselves wise, the want to aske but wont give OR TAKE TOO LONG TO GIVE, these are a waste of time, they are not worth the effort, there is no time or joy in finally bedding a GREEDY girl after a life time of pursuit, we work with time here, we only live for 80 years average on earth, why spend a chunk of it on some urchin?

drop her, there are others like her around, mass products shouldn't be choosy. move to others.

this shouldn't stop you in your quest to get a reasonable one who dosnt think you are a walking atm machine, who will truly love you, but even these ones have a time limit, otherwise you turn into a nuisance.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
TRADELYN: Guy, you have 'killet' it.
Since when you showed up for NL, mencade5 too know say someone wey big pass him yaf come grin cheesy grin
hahaha...u don come ooo. U don forget say na u say make i cool down for all these girls?

Well, we have different department in this ministry. You do research work on ladies beguility, rigamortis encouraged magaed guys that there is hope while i deal with the ladies directly, blocking every of their weapon agaonst us with my ''iron dome'' of verbal repellant.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Leetunechi: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha......we have great men like tallesty, 100cent, viskiz, rigamortis, leetunechi, laurelp, and so many others.

They r trying ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy

it took me years to free my self from the spirit of magarism cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm currently working on ma lil bro now.buh the dude thinks me kinda hard on him shocked .cus i dey vex

the babe don maga am taya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by TRADELYN: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin grin
I'm really enjoying myself here cheesy cheesy cheesy
mencade5: hahaha...u don come ooo. U don forget say na u say make i cool down for all these girls?

Well, we have different department in this ministry. You do research work on ladies beguility, rigamortis encouraged magaed guys that there is hope while i deal with the ladies directly, blocking every of their weapon agaonst us with my ''iron dome'' of verbal repellant.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why are ladies so quiet ? I wish the MODS could do us a favour by moving this FP
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yes!!! different species of magas.
...E get some wey be only food dem fit buy for you.
...Another specie wey go give you any amount.
....Another dats always ready to send you credit.
.....Ready to follow you anywhere you are going to.
....follow you to salon and pay for your hair and medicure.
..... takes care of your cream, soap and perfumes.
....Ready to talk and give you attention anytime you call him
...... Finally that maga that is always available to bleep you anyhow and anytime you want.

Hope you are okay now grin
bwahahahahahahaha.. I thougjt magas are restricted frm bleeping... Do you allow ur maga(s) bleep you ?
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yes!!! different species of magas.
...E get some wey be only food dem fit buy for you.
...Another specie wey go give you any amount.
....Another dats always ready to send you credit.
.....Ready to follow you anywhere you are going to.
....follow you to salon and pay for your hair and medicure.
..... takes care of your cream, soap and perfumes.
....Ready to talk and give you attention anytime you call him
......Finally that maga that is always available to bleep you anyhow and anytime you want.

Hope you are okay now grin
Biko nwanne idi okay!for dis post dat u have posted! Tosyn2much yes we have come so wat have we done again
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
As far as ayam concerned every guy is a maga, even a husband is a maga cos dey all end up been maganised u get it. Pus sy turns men to magas
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Rozzay nwanne imagine ooo, guys will be lamenting all the time yet they won't leave us alone.

We no dey deny again oooo. we get plenty magas.
I've told him o, tosyn2much is a maga for dat babe wey e dey kolobi. Abi I lie
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by LaurelP(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha......we have great men like tallesty, 100cent, viskiz, rigamortis, leetunechi, laurelp, and so many others.

They r trying ooo

grin Maga must pay
Its a wealth redistribution process
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by priscaoge(f): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay: As far as ayam concerned every guy is a maga, even a husband is a maga cos dey all end up been maganised u get it. Pus sy turns men to magas
shockedshocked osikwa pus sycheesycheesy #lmao
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
We dont call them 'MAGA'.....They are our 'benefactor'....

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

it took me years to free my self from the spirit of magarism cheesy cheesy cheesy

i'm currently working on ma lil bro now.buh the dude thinks me kinda hard on him shocked .cus i dey vex

the babe don maga am taya grin grin grin
hahahaha.....you need to free him from that girl....

They said a preacher is not welcomed in his own town. Perhaps you need to bring in a foreign master in the game to help out like 2sexy1 or tymax or rigamortis or 100cents.
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by mencade5(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
LaurelP:

grin Maga must pay
Its a wealth redistribution process
they, ladies dont bring anytin monetary. Only staled menstrualized pussssiiiiiii.

tongue

God dey!
Re: Every Lady Has A Corresponding Maga.. Do you Believe? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha.....you need to free him from that girl....

They said a preacher is not welcomed in his own town. Perhaps you need to bring in a foreign master in the game to help out like 2sexy1 or tymax or rigamortis or 100cents.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol. where is that legendary article by tai2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? / Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. / He Doesn't Want Me To Bathe After...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.