Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot (1063 Views)

Friendzoning Her Husband, Please Help. / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
its getting unbearable.. and disturbing.. how can a girl i know for 4 years keep me friendzoned, its getting out of hand and ridiculous. undecided

After 10 years some of them will start begging God for a husband grin
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Do you expect a lady to date all guys that asks her out? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Realtol(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sometimes, they need to test the water with one leg before they start swimming. You just need to prove your worth at that period.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by pasqal09: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Don't mind them, they want to enjoy the benefits of a boyfriend without wanting to have a boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Like a female friend in secondary school said.

"If you can't stay, get tha hell out"

Ohhh I miss her
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by TRADELYN: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin: its getting unbearable.. and disturbing.. how can a girl i know for 4 years keep me friendzoned, its getting out of hand and ridiculous. undecided
Do you know mencade5?
If no, please seek for his advice in this regard urgently grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Elantracey: Do you expect a lady to date all guys that asks her out? undecided

no..never said so..but when the relationship between the duo is so real, u should start thinking about ending the phase of friendship to something more cordial.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Rutheby(f): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
The answer is simple. It's because some guys allows it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by chimerase2: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
I luv been friendzoned cheesy
Gals frnd zone me cus de luv ma chat undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Up till now? i thought all romance section guys had gotten out of the friend zone, i saw some testimonies on waves of green lighting from all kinds of women, the guys withdrawing from woman wrappering how did you get left behind.

Didn't you take notes on what to do? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rutheby: The answer is simple. It's because some guys allows it.
Exactly!
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida: Up till now? i thought all romance section guys had gotten out of the friend zone, i saw some testimonies on waves of green lighting from all kinds of women, the guys withdrawing from woman wrappering how did you get left behind.

Didn't you take notes on what to do? cheesy

i never noticed..maybe you could help..am losing it..i might stop the friendship thing soon..am beginning to feel she just uses me to comfort herself.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why do guys have problems being just friends? undecided

Do you have to sleep with every girl you know or get to know?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by 1one: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
NA WA ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
angry angry angry.

Another Friend zoning thread.

Una no dey tire!!!

If a girl zones you... Then move over to the next.. Ahhh Ahhh.. How difficult could that possibly be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by destante(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Elantracey: Do you expect a lady to date all guys that asks her out? undecided
that is one. Again, some guys put themselves in that zone. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin:

i never noticed..maybe you could help..am losing it..i might stop the friendship thing soon..am beginning to feel she just uses me to comfort herself.

Are there no girls green lighting you?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
andromida:

Are there no girls green lighting you?

whats green lighting.. if its showin me signs ..yes they are some but it ends up in a sad way..this girl has remarkable signs of being the one..i just need to get things right.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante: that is one. Again, some guys put themselves in that zone. undecided

i dont get it..should i stop being her friend or what ?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by destante(f): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin:

i dont get it..should i stop being her friend or what ?
my point is, there is a possibility you dropped yourself in the zone. And if you took that long in the zone, your chance for a turn around is bleak. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante: my point is, there is a possibility you dropped yourself in the zone. And if you took that long in the zone, your chance for a turn around is bleak. cheesy

undecided i think i know what to do..am fed up with all these. i held back asking her out because of what her reply would be like. i hate being turned down. thanks ma'am ..i appreciate
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin:

whats green lighting.. if its showin me signs ..yes they are some but it ends up in a sad way..this girl has remarkable signs of being the one..i just need to get things right.

Yes chics showing you signs start dating them. Four years is a long time to be friend zoned plus you need to friend zone her too maybe she will wake up and see you and sometimes the spark is just not there and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by destante(f): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin:

undecided i think i know what to do..am fed up with all these. i held back asking her out because of what her reply would be like. i hate being turned down.
Pele sad
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by wheesin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
thanks destante ..thanks andromida..and all those that helped. let me not bore you with my issues. thanks for the help
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin: thanks destante ..thanks andromida..and all those that helped. let me not bore you with my issues. thanks for the help

Not boring. Good you shared and thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Priceless24(f): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin:

undecided i think i know what to do..am fed up with all these. i held back asking her out because of what her reply would be like. i hate being turned down. thanks ma'am ..i appreciate

Guy, you put off asking her out and still expect her to use her extra sensory super powers to know what you have in mind? It's also possible she doesn't have romantic feelings for you, so you can either deal with being her friend or end the friendship. Again, you can still ask her out cos you have an advantage over every other random guy... Your her friend and four years is long enough to know her in and out. The worst that can happen is she'll say NO and that hasn't killed anybody
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin: its getting unbearable.. and disturbing.. how can a girl i know for 4 years keep me friendzoned, its getting out of hand and ridiculous. undecided

It is because someone smarter than you has taken over tongue .... Sorry 4 your loss !! .... The painful is : maybe God even bless you pass the other dude but he's just smarter than you do grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by destante(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin: thanks destante ..thanks andromida..and all those that helped. let me not bore you with my issues. thanks for the help
welcome smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by leshluap(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na tie dem tie u, why u no move ahead,
Re: Why Do Girls Love Friendzoning Guys Alot by Danhumprey: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
destante: that is one. Again, some guys put themselves in that zone. undecided
How? Explain,please!undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please !!! / What Would You Do? / GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.