Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here (15372 Views)

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by CoCoLav(f): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Congratulations Nwapastor
I hope your marriage is everything you ever dreamt it will be.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by CoCoLav(f): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
nwapastor:
This is to wish all NLanders especially those of us in diaspora @ the moment and all that viewed or commented on this thread Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2015. I miss my country especially my family.

I think you should also know that my fiance called me up to say he was no longer interested in the relationship. ALL IS WELL.

I will still invite you for my wedding with the right man in God's time.

Enjoy......

You are a wonderful person smiley

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by breadplanets(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Glory be to God. Congratulations my dear.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Congratulations, Nwapastor! My best wishes to you and your husband as you start this journey of forever, together.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Lalaity: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2016
coogar:

complex issue? because you earn more? grin cheesy where do you people find spineless men? if i happen to be dating oprah winfrey, i would be the boss in the relationship.

wait a minute - i hope it's not that boy of yours you didn't like cos he doesn't look presentable. if he's the one then it serves you right. grin

Don't be mean. It makes you less handsome

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by bigcil2(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Passing by
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by CircleOfWilis: 3:39am On Jan 02, 2016
nwapastor:
Hello my good people. It's another end of the year and it seems just like yesterday that I started this thread.
Anyway this is just to let you know that I finally got married this year to the same guy (funny). Yea I walked down that aisle as a virgin at the age of 36. What a dream come true. Glory be to God. As many that are seriously believing God for their own husbands and wives: It is done. Nothing is too difficult for my God.
Virgin at 36? Madam fear God na.....

Anyways hml
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Anyways hml

And that is impossible, because? undecided

Uwa mmebi.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by MzCorleone(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2016
CircleOfWilis:

Anyways hml
You should take ur own advice

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by MzCorleone(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2016
CircleOfWilis:

Anyways hml
You should take ur own advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread / 25 Year Old Guy Impregnates His Mum In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.