Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here (15153 Views)

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Odunharry(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2014
coogar:

ishilove, so you are not 21? cheesy grin
chimo!!!! you are a real iyawo nylon bag.
lmao...u dnt knw Ladies use football age?dm na dy use their real age
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Sunnystooth(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2014
jennykadry:

After reasing your explanation all I have to say is one thing...YOU ARE MAD for typing that nonsense I just quoted and you are in dire need of a psychiatrist review.

If you are in Nigeria, check into yaba left.
Usually, i dont comment on thread, i mostly read and just absorp things here on Nairaland. I followed this thread down to this page, and i did observe you right from when you started sane (a lil bit) with some brave comments. But you later derailed the thread, together with your cohorts. And from there you started losing it and throwing in vibes and insult to the OP unnecessarily. And the OP has been very civil in responding to you, but yet you still go on and on to show us that you've really lost it. For me i think you are the one that needs to check in at Yaba left. Cos i see no reason why matured ladies will be talking about how they see certain issue about life and some under-age kid like you would be throwing insults at them. Do you even know what it means to be civil and respect those ahead of you. No matter how u feel that you are young and still enjoying your life and getting the best out of your singlehood. Do u think everyone experience the same thing? Why not allow them pour out their heart about that issue, since ofcos that was why the thread was created in d first place for... For me i think you need help. Really. ... And dont bother quoting me to reply me plz. Cos i wont take any of your insults lightly. Just stay off. Mind you, i'm still a young man in d university. I still have my life ahead of me as well to enjoy. But i respect myself enough to allow ladies who feel their singlehood is taking too long. Just simply allow them share and rub minds together plz. Thanks.

34 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Sunnystooth:
Usually, i dont comment on thread, i mostly read and just absorp things here on Nairaland. I followed this thread down to this page, and i did observe you right from when you started sane (a lil bit) with some brave comments. But you later derailed the thread, together with your cohorts. And from there you started losing it and throwing in vibes and insult to the OP unnecessarily. And the OP has been very civil in responding to you, but yet you still go on and on to show us that you've really losed it. For me i think you are the one that needs to check in at Yaba left. Cos i see no reason why matured ladies will be talking about how they see certain issue about life and some underage kid like you will be throwing insults at them. Do you even know what it means to be civil and respect those ahead of you. No matter how u feel that you are young and still enjoying your life and getting the best out of your singlehood. Do u think everyone experience the same thing? Why not allow them pour out their heart about that issue, since ofcod that was why the thread was created in d first place... For me i thing you need help. Really. ... And dont bother quoting me to reply me plz. Cos i wont take any of your insult lightly. Just stay off. Mind you, i'm still a young man in d university. I still have my life ahead of me as well to enjoy. But i respect myself enough to allow ladies who feel their singlehood is taking too long. Just simply allow them share and rub minds together plz. Thanks.

Don't quote you to reply you? you must be a joke. Are you scared? a man butting into women matter and you expect me to sit down and read that nonsense up there and reply NOT?

You must be high on pubic hair. Wait I dey come make I reach house. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Sunnystooth(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2014
jennykadry:

Don't quote you to reply you? you must be a joke. Are you scared? a man butting into women matter and you expect me to sit down and read that nonsense up there and reply NOT?

You must be high on pubic hair. Wait I dey come make I reach house. grin
Lmao... See who is telling som1 else to visit Yaba left... Cant you see how crazy and mad u've bcom? Abeg no start this nyte joor. Just ignore me, pretend i'm a fool that deserves silence as a response. Plzss.. Spare me the drama of a mad woman. Thhanx in advance.

PS: i never knew u were married with kids even. With the kind of under-age attitude u've been putting up on this thread.
Instead of you advising the single ones and help them get tru their fears. All the same. Its your life. My apology if i sounded disrespectful earlier on tho. But you too need to respect yourself. Ok bye.

17 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2014
Usually, i dont comment on thread, i mostly read and just absorp things here on Nairaland.

Tell me something. The story of your life.

I followed this thread down to this page, and i did observe you right from when you started sane (a lil bit) with some brave comments.

You have been following this thread? as a man with too much estrogen or someone who is still trying to figure out his sexuality?

But you later derailed the thread, together with your cohorts. And from there you started losing it and throwing in vibes and insult to the OP unnecessarily. And the OP has been very civil in responding to you, but yet you still go on and on to show us that you've really losed it. For me i think you are the one that needs to check in at Yaba left.

Darling if you bothered to check my location you would have seen that I am 5 minutes away from yaba left grin so what the heck are you talking about Mr Iyana Iba market woman not minding his business?Also the OP should be civil in her response to me afterall she is older kiss

Cos i see no reason why matured ladies will be talking about how they see certain issue about life and some underage kid like you will be throwing insults at them

Seeing that you have stooped as low as this supposed under aged kid, what does that make you?

Do you even know what it means to be civil and respect those ahead of you.

You are a cow. A northern territory bred cow for making such statement. What did you expect from a yaba left patient? When you are done sniffing the backside of the OP and yours then I am very sure you will be kind enough to explain to a woman you call Mad what civil and respect is all about.

No matter how u feel that you are young and still enjoying your life and getting the best out of your singlehood. Do u think everyone experience the same thing
You should know? afterall you are a single woman hiding under a male ID. Tell me , what pressure has society laid on your backside? I can be your online agony aunt.

Why not allow them pour out their heart about that issue, since ofcod that was why the thread was created in d first place

Why should I allow the OP further depress the already depressed? If you think this thread is going to help anyone in anyway then you must be suffering a medical diagnosis which I call ISI NKITA SYNDROME.

For me i thing you need help. Really. ... And dont bother quoting me to reply me plz

Beg levels...as in what kwanu?

Cos i wont take any of your insult lightly

Really? any insult at all? let me see how you will take this one....shut your kro kro infested mouth, you brainless cow suffering from hormonal imbalance.

i'm still a young man in d university

A boy you mean? yea come back and rub shoulders when you are done with Uni, got a good job and can live off yourself without relying on your parents, you slowpoke.

But i respect myself enough to allow ladies who feel their singlehood is taking too long. Just simply allow them share and rub minds together plz.

Bite my sun burnt azz
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Sunnystooth:
Lmao... See who is telling som1 else to visit Yaba left... Cant you see how crazy and mad u've bcom? Abeg no start this nyte joor. Just ignore me, pretend i'm a fool that deserves silence as a response. Plzss.. Spare me the drama of a mad woman. Thhanx in advance.

You find mad woman trouble you wan run, go where? You are a fool but one thing my mama once told me not, all fools deserve the silent treatment. Many if not all should be reminded of how foolish they are and held responsible for the effect their foolishness has on the society at large and you my boy IS one of them.

PS: i never knew u were married with kids even. With the kind of under-age attitude u've been putting up on this thread.
Instead of you advising the single ones and help them get tru their fears. All the same. Its your life. My apology if i sounded disrespectful earlier on tho. But you too need to respect yourself. Ok bye

Haba, please update your amebo status. I have been married since before you had your first wet dream or knew what the tiny willy between your legs was called.

Take your apology and shove it up the azz of a boko haram member and when you are done shoving it up his behind, poke your hands inside, get the apology out and eat it grin

Come teach me respect. Anu ofia
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Off to eat my naija chicken noodle. kiss
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by mcdreeezy: 1:17am On Sep 21, 2014
This thread has been polluted beyond recognition, such a shame. Sometimes, mature people aint really mature

20 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Sunnystooth(m): 1:21am On Sep 21, 2014
jennykadry:

You find mad woman trouble you wan run, go where? You are a fool but one thing my mama once told me not, all fools deserve the silent treatment. Many if not all should be reminded of how foolish they are and held responsible for the effect their foolishness has on the society at large and you my boy IS one of them.

Haba, please update your amebo status. I have been married since before you had your first wet dream or knew what the tiny willy between your legs was called.

Take your apology and shove it up the azz of a boko haram member and when you are done shoving it up his behind, poke your hands inside, get the apology out and eat it grin

Come teach me respect. Anu ofia
Lmao... I pity who ever married you. Just hoping he is a Psychiatrist, cos i wonder which sane man can inhabit your type. How about your kids, are they this mentally deranged too? Oops! Plzzz, u need to book a permanent ward at yaba left. So that u can always go there and mingle with your type... I'm even surprised at myself. I dont abuse/insult my elders. But you are makin me break that rule of mine... Can you plz help me to be responsible by not quoting me again. Thank you very much. Its been nice watching you display. Get a life Ma'am.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Lmao... I pity who ever married you. Just hoping he is a Psychiatrist, cos i wonder which sane man can inhabit your type

Good. I got to you. Like I said, when you are done with school, gotten a jo and can afford to care for yourself and others then you can come and ask me silly questions until then..keep servicing your female lecturers to give you higher grades...eediot.

How about your kids, are they this mentally deranged too? Oops!

Ahh. Bring children into your conversation from someone like you who claims to be sane, just shows me the kind of person you are but hey I am happy to oblige wink cheesy Go and ask your slowpoke looking hag of a father who committed incest by sleeping with his sister without a condom that brought you into this world cheesy kiss

I'm even surprised at myself. I dont abuse/insult my elders. But you are makin me break that rule of mine.

You don't insult your elders? but you know how to insult children? you are either of the following;
1. A bully to children
or
2. A paedophile
cheesy oya choose one or choose both grin

Can you plz help me to be responsible by not quoting me again. Thank you very much. Its been nice watching you display

Oh you are welcome. You are not only watching the display but contributing to the display as well. What will I do without you? without yo my life would have been so boring grin

Get a life Ma'am.
Grow some balls...like A MAN and stp acting like a market man whose job is to on behalf of his wife, price packet of Knorr and Maggi kiss
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by AriDsexy(f): 1:48am On Sep 21, 2014
peacettw: I find it rude that some posters are still derailing the thread despite been cautioned. This was a beautiful thread that has all the potential help address a lot of issues as it pertains to the single ladies who whether you like to believe it or not face untold emotional abuse and depression just for been single.

It is not just a Nigerian thing as it cuts across all races, cultures and religion.

@op,slimyem...i suggest we report them to the mods. Don't see any other option. I am disappointed cos these are names I recognise having been a member of. Nairaland for so long albeit a silent member, so they should know by now how derailing one's thread must hurt. One even went as far as belittling the op as if her experiences I reality aren't enough.

It is quite a pity
1 million likes for this comment,imagine names I've been seeing on NL even as a guest.No sense of decency,someone has a concern,decided to post it here to get some kind of relief and some people turn it into a playground.I am really dissapointed seeing stuffs like this in the family section on NL.Really smh!!

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by GboyegaD(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Chomzy19: I think so too, she's reading meaning into things that ordinarily mean nuffin. E.g. D crying kids, any mother wld naturally take her child from u once d kid begins to cry so as to hush the child bt d op thinks its because she is single.
@op I think u hv to work on ur issues so u dont hv to 'cope' with married life cos dts when d real wa begins.

To each his/her own. The OP is the only one who can explain her feelings and remember, age matters. The way people react to a 30 years old differs from how they react to a 40 years old single lady.

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by spicykev(f): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=coogar]the struggle is

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by shizzleStar: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Ishilove:
What? If Kanu can be 32, I too can be 21 angry tongue
i comment my reserve cheesycheesy
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sunnystooth:
Usually, i dont comment on thread, i mostly read and just absorp things here on Nairaland. I followed this thread down to this page, and i did observe you right from when you started sane (a lil bit) with some brave comments. But you later derailed the thread, together with your cohorts. And from there you started losing it and throwing in vibes and insult to the OP unnecessarily. And the OP has been very civil in responding to you, but yet you still go on and on to show us that you've really losed it. For me i think you are the one that needs to check in at Yaba left. Cos i see no reason why matured ladies will be talking about how they see certain issue about life and some underage kid like you will be throwing insults at them. Do you even know what it means to be civil and respect those ahead of you. No matter how u feel that you are young and still enjoying your life and getting the best out of your singlehood. Do u think everyone experience the same thing? Why not allow them pour out their heart about that issue, since ofcod that was why the thread was created in d first place... For me i thing you need help. Really. ... And dont bother quoting me to reply me plz. Cos i wont take any of your insult lightly. Just stay off. Mind you, i'm still a young man in d university. I still have my life ahead of me as well to enjoy. But i respect myself enough to allow ladies who feel their singlehood is taking too long. Just simply allow them share and rub minds together plz. Thanks.
Beware bro, they are the Nairaland feminists and they are far from Op's civilisation living in a country with reverse mentality in the name of freedom and living life full ....... Beware bro !!

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by GboyegaD(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
charles316:
Ode

You are just a loser. E pain you so tey you wan cry.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by GboyegaD(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: Not saying that perspectives should change after marriage, but a mothers reaction when she sees her child crying in the hands of another woman will be same for most if not all woman..get my point now?

Of course we are all fake in Nigeria, including you

I don't agree with you. If you see your child crying what you should do is to know why the child is crying and not insulting others.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by shizzleStar: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
GboyegaD:

I don't agree with you. If you see your child crying what you should do is to know why the child is crying and not insulting others.
where did you get that from? or where in any of my comments did i say that or justify that?
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by GboyegaD(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
shizzleStar: where did you get that from? or where in any of my comments did i say that or justify that?

It all stems from the OP's post about how some mother react and your reaction that any woman will do same.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by shizzleStar: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
GboyegaD:

It all stems from the OP's post about how some mother react and your reaction that any woman will do same.
my response to the op was that it is in the nature of 'most' women to be over-protective of their infants, hence the reason for such reaction. I didn't in anyway justify women being hard on or insulting the 'singles' or care-givers.

Good day.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by dapsy4u2(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lizabeth:
And who is you by the way cheesy cheesy

Meet me at the corner then if you think I will have a change of mind cool
. Ok then!
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks to all who have been keeping this thread going with their meaningful contribution. @ Spicykev thanks for sharing. I have a question for the men in the house: please can you share some of the things that can make you never to propose to a lady. Maybe someone can learn from you and shorten her single days by amending her ways if need be. But then I must add that what might look like a weakness in one might be a strength in another. I know of someone who dropped out of school because the man that proposed to her told her that if she continued going to school he will not marry her cos all the girls in higher institutions are prostitutes. The girl dropped from school and got married. I also know of another lady that continued going to school up to PhD level and people were telling her that she might not find husband cos she has gone to school too much and men will be scared of marrying her, but she too is no longer single.

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
nwapastor: Thanks to all who have been keeping this thread going with their meaningful contribution. @ Spicykev thanks for sharing. I have a question for the men in the house: please can you share some of the things that can make you never to propose to a lady. Maybe someone can learn from you and shorten her single days by amending her ways if need be. But then I must add that what might look like a weakness in one might be a strength in another. I know of someone who dropped out of school because the man that proposed to her told her that if she continued going to school he will not marry her cos all the girls in higher institutions are prostitutes. The girl dropped from school and got married. I also know of another lady that continued going to school up to PhD level and people were telling her that she might not find husband cos she has gone to school too much and men will be scared of marrying her, but she too is no longer single.

shocked shocked shocked

This is the height of stupidity. On both sides.

Wow.

5 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
nwapastor: Thanks to all who have been keeping this thread going with their meaningful contribution. @ Spicykev thanks for sharing. I have a question for the men in the house: please can you share some of the things that can make you never to propose to a lady. Maybe someone can learn from you and shorten her single days by amending her ways if need be. But then I must add that what might look like a weakness in one might be a strength in another. I know of someone who dropped out of school because the man that proposed to her told her that if she continued going to school he will not marry her cos all the girls in higher institutions are prostitutes. The girl dropped from school and got married. I also know of another lady that continued going to school up to PhD level and people were telling her that she might not find husband cos she has gone to school too much and men will be scared of marrying her, but she too is no longer single.

Madam that is enough please

@jennykadry please don't reply this post

Can we now go back to d real discussion.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lizabeth:

Hahahahahaaa I join in begging Jennykadry not to answer.
Poster, a man marries he wants to
There is no formula
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lizabeth:

aisha2:

Hahahahahaaa I join in begging Jennykadry not to answer.
Poster, a man marries he wants to
There is no formula

I hear una. Just help me ask where she gets her silly stories from?

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2014

And the woman dropped out from school sad I dont blame the man. its the woman I blame. If he really loved her, he wouldnt want her to give up her dreams for his own selfish reason.

BTW is singledom a curse or a terminal disease cos the way that its being discussed here it seems like a single person is "badder" than boko haram
@poster to be honest, I am a little worried about you. I told you earlier not to let anyone or anything rob you of your bappiness or self esteem and I hope that when you get married you wont look down on single women and the cycle continues

Both the woman and the man have the right to marry who they think is right for them, so let me roll the question back to you; what in a man will you see that will make you not accept a proposal from him?

In short what I am telling you is to raise your head high and dont let anyone box you into a corner or make you feel inadequate. Many people have one issues that they are dealing with or the other. You are not alone and you have done nothing wrong. You are not God and in Gods time the right man will come. Better to have a shorter but happy marriage than a long and unhappy one.

4 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by peacettw: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
If only you gals can understand that this thread might be a kind of therapy to most single ladies out there, then you won't be so glib.

Op might sound out of touch to you, she might see things differently from the "normal girl" out there but you cannot just ignore the raw fact that this is her REALITY. We all profess to be one big family so let's show it here.

If you think she is way out of place with her ideology then say it politely. I might not agree with all her posts but unlike you, I have read deep in between lines and I have come to the conclusion that the op has suffered greatly both emotionally and mentally just cos she didn't get a ring on time and still hasn't.

Look, people say women are their worst enemies and I know it sounds ridiculous but believe me there is an element of truth to that. We should learn to see beyond people's utterances and try to understand where they are coming from.

It is not easy but we can at least try.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by peacettw: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
@op, I haven't really addressed your matter so here goes.

Snap out of it!!!

Girl, believe me when I tell you that the greatest regret I have now is that I married quite early. Please don't get me wrong. All I want you to know is that marriage is not all that it is cracked up to be. It is hard, emotionally draining but has its rewards too... just like being single can have its rewards too.

I guess all I am trying to say is that we should all make the best that life throws at us and stop wondering what ifs. I have become one with my reality and I have learnt to count my blessings. Like my mom will always say, we can't all expect to have it good in this world.... this is earth after all and not heaven.

You should learn to be strong. As a woman, that is your strongest asset. What we lack in muscle, we must learn to in make up in our minds. You mentioned earlier that being active in church helps. That is a start because unlike me, I have learnt that church is the one place for me to get even way more depressed. I say this because I can't stand women preaching to the younger wives it is okay to tolerate been abused just cos you want a marriage and guess what the Reverend fathers are in on this fallacy too.

Initially I did what you are doing right now, perhaps that is why I understood where you were coming from. But I have since grown up and have decided to take charge of my life or watch others bring me down.

My dear, it is sad we live in a country where we don't really see psychotherapy as a legit mode of solving emotional problems, but the one advice I will give you is to find that person in your life who uplifts you and takes you as you are. Have regular talks with that person. Be happy. Love yourself first. This is very important cos people treat you how you treat yourself. Be strong.

I really wish at the end that you get the support and love that you need here. I know I got mine from someone who cared. And now, I am doing fine now.

I pray you will get there someday... wish you all the best. Love

8 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014

Now this is getting depressing
Sorry to say your state if mind needs work. Shorten your single days?!! Reminds me of some of these silly billboards one reads " Lord give me a spouse or I die" that is what you sound like. So if your younger sister comes to you and the tells you a man told her to drop out of school so he can marry her because women who go to school are whores you will encourage her to drop out because she had found an almighty husband to shorten her single days?

This is depressing thread, now I understand why some men treat women anyhow because we present ourselves with no self value,we are perpetual victims, ready to take and swallow all sorts as long as he agrees to pity you and marry you just so the woman in church won't collect her baby or so when they are calling names they can call yours too. Jesus have mercy

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am soooooo glad i am from planet jupiter!! Yipeeee.... I love my singlehood and i am soooo enjoying it to the fullest like you have no idea mehn. I am a positive minded person regardlless of circumstances and i do not give a damn about what the society thinks about my status since they do not care if i am hungry or broke!! That is why i find this thread depressing and Odd. I guess this thread is for the 'Marry by fire by force' crew. So amma do a micheal jackson Moonwalk outta this thread. Remember ladies, Happiness is within you and not from anyone else. Whatever energy you exude to men out there is what will either attract them or chase them away. Exude positive energy and not desperation. Have fun in your misery! #Moonwalks out of thread#

5 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sophyrocks: I am soooooo glad i am from planet jupiter!! Yipeeee.... I love my singlehood and i am soooo enjoying it to the fullest like you have no idea mehn. I am a positive minded person regardlless of circumstances and i do not give a damn about what the society thinks about my status since they do not care if i am hungry or broke!! That is why i find this thread depressing and Odd. I guess this thread is for the 'Marry by fire by force' crew. So amma do a micheal jackson Moonwalk outta this thread. Remember ladies, Happiness is within you and not from anyone else. Whatever energy you exude to men out there is what will either attract them or chase them away. Exude positive energy and not desperation. Have fun in your misery! #Moonwalks out of thread#

cheesy.

Things are happening.
The Nigerian church is one part of the society that really encourage abuse. You find all sorts of group there. I heard some christain mothers look down on married ones with no kids, the married ones look down on single etc. If one can be depressed in a church then I don't understand why you should be going there . Church is meant to reduce your pains and not make it worst. Kai.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.