Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? (5208 Views)

Guys, If Your Girlfriend Asks Bout This.... / My Marrying Ex-girlfriend Asks Me For Financial Support / Your Girlfriend Asks, "Honey, How Do I Look?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlords:

moreover love don't cost a thing
u tink so? wel our women dnt blieve so.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
gringringringrin
yuncka: I will draw the line on my Cheque book. grin
gringringringrin
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by jmoore(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: That ship has sailed some guys to the island of abject poverty

grin grin
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:

If she can't cope, she is free to leave. I no dey look face oh.
lol.......... chai i wish i can be like u fah?
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
gringringringrin
vizkiz:
baby, if i don't spoil you...those guys will wanna seduce you with cash wink
Money will not make her stay, human wants are insatiable.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by snadguy007(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
There is nothing bad in giving a girl some cash if i can afford the amount she's asking for without making myself uncomfortable..... and I'll draw the line when i see that the rate at which she is asking is becoming unbearable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
When she never give me pomo it is #teamNOspending#
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlords:

Oh you self follow me wonder
My brother the thing tire me nah
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

Wow Bro, It seems I've found myself a mind reader. Honesty, this should be like the third time you said something as I wished to say it. cheesy

See, mine goes exactly like yours with a little bit adjustment. Unlike you, I've made my mind to be generous when dating in a sensible way. A little there wouldn't hurt.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by vizkiz: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: gringringrin;DMoney will not make her stay, human wants are insatiable.

yeah, but we are talking about the money aspect now
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Emmysteve: I dey smell front page
Make I see your nosesmiley
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by brownlords: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
sameer1212: u tink so? wel our women dnt blieve so.

yea, just majority are "money for hand, back for ground"
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
snadguy007: There is nothing bad in giving a girl some cash if i can afford the amount she's asking for without making myself uncomfortable..... and I'll draw the line when i see that the rate at which she is asking is becoming unbearable.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by jmoore(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1:

Wow Bro, It seems I've found myself a mind reader. Honesty, this should be like the third time you said something as I wished to say it. cheesy

See, mine goes exactly like yours with a little bit adjustment. Unlike you, I've made my mind to be generous when dating in a sensible way. A little there wouldn't hurt.
If we travel out together, I can pay for her transport. If we go to a restaurant, I can foot the bills. But monthly request for BB subscription etc, mba oh!!
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
edozie04: When she never give me pomo it is #teamNOspending#
Must she give you pomocheesy
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Epathra(f): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlords:

Sorry are you married?
nope.
ΐτ̅ actually pisses ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ off too coz ΐτ̅ makes guys think less of ladies. Worst cases r girls dating yahoo guys. He automatically becomes the oxygen they inhale and they in turn are enslaved to him so they can maintain status quo.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlords:

yea, just majority are "money for hand, back for ground"
yh u r rite sha... na only god go help our gals o
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:
If we travel out together, I can pay for her transport. If we go to a restaurant, I can foot the bills. But for monthly request for BB subscription etc, mba oh!!
You na my manest man. We reason alike.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by brownlords: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Epathra: nope.
ΐτ̅ actually pisses ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ off too coz ΐτ̅ makes guys think less of ladies. Worst cases r girls dating yahoo guys. He automatically becomes the oxygen they inhale and they in turn are enslaved to him so they can maintain status quo.

Well i actually know some set of girls who won't date anyone apart from yahoo guys. i can't say what their reasons are
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Must she give you pomocheesy
Yes of course,she wan chop wen I nvr chop?
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Tallesty1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
edozie04: Yes of course,she wan chop wen I nvr chop?
Choi, your case dey sharia-court
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Epathra(f): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
snadguy007: There is nothing bad in giving a girl some cash if i can afford the amount she's asking for without making myself uncomfortable..... and I'll draw the line when i see that the rate at which she is asking is becoming unbearable.
when u draw the line, then she starts whinning u abt ur sudden insensitivity and lack of care. My mom wld always say what u wont tolerate as a rich man, start rejecting now that u r poor. i am a lady and i know what we say n do.

1 Like

Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:
If we travel out together, I can pay for her transport. If we go to a restaurant, I can foot the bills. But monthly request for BB subscription etc, mba oh!!

I think it's in order and only proper (for you) to pay for any symbiotic expenses. Things you do together, you pay. [s]You chat on BBM often together, you pay for the internet access.[/s]. Same goes for outing, traveling, etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Epathra(f): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
brownlords:

Well i actually know some set of girls who won't date anyone apart from yahoo guys. i can't say what their reasons are
lemme do the amebo for u coz i've quite a few too. free dates and movies. constant trip to the salon, newest weaves and wigs exquisite backgrounds for dps. designer gifts. plush bday bash amongst other vanities. i wonder where they kept Ecclesiastes in their bibles. bliv me, they go to church.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by mikron(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
@OP u couldnt have summed it up better than me, you re so on point, thats my exact problems with two girls im datting now, they just like taxing me as if i be their papa, so annoying. The one in suleja niger state (i live in garki, abuja) kept telling me i must cough out N45,000 for her to buy electric sewing machine and Another N20k for shopping and more money for her to make her hair for me (i nearly tell her to go barb gorimakpa o) the second one in calabar kept demanding for money for upkeep(wen i neva marry u abi i be ur papa wey send u go sch for calabar)?. The thing tire me. i just hate it wen i come across demanding girls, and unfortunately they are everywhere. They are just leeches. I call them market sellers not lovers.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by sirjohnson(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
vizkiz: yeah, i can give her cash, even though if am a lil broke...i do find lil cash for her.

There was a time she even told me, baby don't you think you are spoiling me??

She didnt mean it
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by sirjohnson(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore: I have never been in that ship called relationship before. From observation, I have developed a mindset not to be a maga. I will spend when I marry her. She can manage the money from her parents while dating.

Its good to be in a relationship and be magared at least once for experience purpose
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by ERCROSS(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
On point...
Seconded..

1 Like

Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by Epathra(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
nna biko bia, why u sef carry two load? onw woman 2 wahala , u come carry 2 come be 4 wahala.
mikron: @OP u couldnt have summed it up better than me, you re so on point, thats my exact problems with two girls im datting now, they just like taxing me as if i be their papa, so annoying. The one in suleja niger state (i live in garki, abuja) kept telling me i must cough out N45,000 for her to buy electric sewing machine and Another N20k for shopping and more money for her to make her hair for me (i nearly tell her to go barb gorimakpa o) the second one in calabar kept demanding for money for upkeep(wen i neva marry u) i just hate it wen i come across demanding girls, and unfortunately they are everywhere. They are just market sellers not lovers.
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by jmoore(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
sirjohnson:
Its good to be in a relationship and be magared at least once for experience purpose

Not for me please. I reject magaism in my life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by jotey(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
zeelo2014: Back then when I was in sch, when a girl ask me for money, I tell her to meet her father or whoever sent her to sch.
omg lwkmd
Re: Guys Where Do You Draw The Line When Your Girlfriend Asks For Money? by sirjohnson(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmoore:
Not for me please. I reject magaism in my life.
\

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex / Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Did On First Date (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.