Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! (8658 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2016
She doesn't ask for money for Brazilian hair etc or 5k hair do monthly like some other girl, As a sharp ikorodu boy, I sabi plait here well, She doesn't mind! She understand me perfectly, If na garri one cup dey house, we go share am, even without kuli, She no dey give me problem at all, We go even trek go house if we no get money, and no be say I fine oo!

Nairalanders! Am I save?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Consula: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by StPete: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2016
E go better embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by austin2all: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Truth is good girls are rare and very hard to find. My own girl will do those and even more, I remember when she will insist we lap in a bus from island to orile to iyanoba just to save a few naira notes, other passengers go dey laff us but she would never mind. Give her 1k for food and you are so sure to have some change back. She so adjusted and practically turned to almost a village girl then. Supports me when I'm down and about givin up. She ofcourse is not perfect because no one is. We all have our flaws, but the beautiful thing is her good deeds and heart outshines all other negativities when measured. Just an ordinary average guy like me, even when the mighty are falling head over heels just to have a talk with her.
Any girl that can go through such hurdles is worth doing anything for, but unfortunately they are so very few.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2016
@OP i know she is not nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by SweetOlive(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Nice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Synzu(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2016
Doesn't mean u should relax. Work hard and make sure you give her the world. You've got a Jewel right there bro.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2016
austin2all:
Truth is good girls are rare and very hard to find. My own girl will do those and even more, I remember when she will insist we lap in a bus from island to orile to iyanoba just to save a few naira notes, other passengers go dey laff us but she would never mind. Give her 1k for food and you are so sure to have some change back. She so adjusted and practically turned to almost a village girl then. Supports me when I'm down and about givin up. She ofcourse is not perfect because no one is. We all have our flaws, but the beautiful thing is her good deeds and heart outshines all other negativities when measured. Just an ordinary average guy like me, even when the mighty are falling head over heels just to have a talk with her.
Any girl that can go through such hurdles is worth doing anything for, but unfortunately they are so very few.

wow

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP i know she is not nigerian.

ahh She is oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2016
Synzu:
Doesn't mean u should relax. Work hard and make sure you give her the world. You've got a Jewel right there bro.

thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2016
lalasticlala seun I want front page, I want her friends to see this and take it across to her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2016
surbrown:

ahh She is oo
hmm dat means ure a lucky guy, just work hard and make money to reward her loyalty.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmm dat means ure a lucky guy, just work hard and make money to reward her loyalty.

Yes, I will do so bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by arki(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Y are these type of girls not coming my way? OP just do yourself the good of not hurting and dumping that girl. Walahai, if I happen to come across these type of girls, na marriage go sure pass. I throw salute to the Gud girls on nairaland. #ThatIsIfThereIsAny. OP u hv a rare gold there.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by surbrown(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
arki:
Y are these type of girls not coming my way? OP just do yourself the good of not hurting and dumping that girl. Walahai, if I happen to come across these type of girls, na marriage go sure pass. I throw salute to the Gud girls on nairaland. #ThatIsIfThereIsAny. OP u hv a rare gold there.

smiles, thanks bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by skywalker240(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2016
austin2all:

Bro try to do the important thing oo

Such a lady is hard to come across oo

Marry her if she is really what u av said oo
Onli crazy man would ignore such lady,considerin how girls of nowadays are majority of em aint the bearing and supportive type always lookin 4 ready made and keep dumping the guys who they ar with..

Am proud to also count myself among d favoured guys like u. my fiancee posses much and more of what u hav stated.

My prayer evry day is dat i will be able to do d needful on time.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Freshboi: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2016
You are an inspiration
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2016
embarassed op abeg i need classes from ur bae

sad dont hurt her o dont beat her nd truly appreciate

Knew a lady who went tru hell for her broke bf d werey beat shege out of her life d certified mofo She has dumped d mutherfvcking asshole

Happy u found a priceless jewel
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by skywalker240(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2016
Op this kindda girl is every mans dream
Women change @least dats wat they say, bt just try to trust dis one
But no sit down look oo
Try hustle enof rabba to bathe her with oo no dull. Somtymes such kindda girls are once in 10 yrs Dem no dey waist time 4 all dis kain babe oo cos dem rare 4 naija.
#fact cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by apparentlylaw(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by grad2012(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Good,I pray and hope when things become better you dont forget all her love for you,because it takes a man who has the fear of GOD to remain the same to his woman and not cheat when money comes.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by kaziblake(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Don't hurt or break her heart.
Make sure you marry her....Girls like us are very rare.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Awh that's so cute. Well you should build yourself up and become the man she deserves.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Roseey0(f): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Are Nigerian gals dat bad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Roseey0(f): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2016
No one believes we can be this good
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by jacy67(f): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2016
She's a jewel
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Dirkcoyt: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Nowadays It takes more than just balls to be a man, a new era where testosterone wants attention like oestrogen
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
austin2all:

You lucky guy cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank God, but . . . . .do not say she is perfect
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hope u are still with her
austin2all:
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Yet Ishilove won't let me rest, if she isn't asking me for money today, she is asking for iPhone tomorrow, or at times BB subscription. And ordinary punny I never see , the babe don dry me die! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by menabae(f): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op this not a big deal,there are lot of girls that do even more than that for their poor bf....good girls like us do exist ok :-

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Swear Is True! / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.