Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) (11355 Views)

What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) / "Reward Of Chasing A Sexy Girl" / 6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Cabsso(m): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa: pls is there a difference b/w chasing and dating wink if he dates you for a long may be due to he loves you
i wish i have d mind of chasin a lady 4a week, i hate it when ladies form hard 2get.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by mrham03(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
love and sex
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by lawrenceunaa: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Cabsso:
i wish i have d mind of chasin a lady 4a week, i hate it when ladies form hard 2get.
i she accept immediately she might look cheap u knw undecided
Even a girl that has been flashing her green light of higher intensity than X-ray she wouldn't ;'(
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by onila(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
lagcity:

I guess it is an ego thing. When a guys chases a girls for a while and the girl rebuffs, he switches to "revenge" mode and tries to hurt the girl's pride. Thus, comes the "hit and run".

OR

The guy really "loves" the girl and is unwilling to look at other girls. Guys who chase girls for long periods usually dont have many options.

not true

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by youngds: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
1. NO is not on my option list
2. I always think i av gone too far to giveup now
3. & i hate wondering what iculd b missing, so i keep on.

Note: when it becoming disrespectful i switch d game around & try and make dem feel like dey'v lost or miss out on something

2 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Charles4075(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Most men do take the time for pursuable relationships. They immediately have a notion, whether or not this woman is going to be worth the chase. If the woman shows some interest, for the man–the sky is the limit in his attempts to pursue her. He is not only driven by passion and desire, but also by an insatiable desire to win. To catch her as (a hunter) to his prey, this too becomes an incredible driving force.
On the other side of the coin–women,love to be chased and pursued. They want to see that a man is willing to do absolutely anything and everything to win her affections. When women love, they love hard and they love long. It takes a lot for a woman to retreat, especially when it comes to the emotions that have been formed in her heart. The problem is when women get too puffed up in the race they forget the true reason of this guy’s display of utter affection.  Then they find this poor guy now as something to coyly play with, like a kitten with a ball of yarn or worse friend zone

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by vikkyboboski(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
no room for chasing babes this days! one just need to make himself attractive! and ladies will begin to show invitation to tender! gosh! chasing a babe for complete 1yr plus ni!

2 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
youngds: 1. NO is not on my option list
2. I always think i av gone too far to giveup now
3. & i hate wondering what iculd b missing, so i keep on.

Note: when it becoming disrespectful i switch d game around & try and make dem feel like dey'v lost or miss out on something
so you are one of them guys? Lol
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by dmcdad: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
I think this depends on the individual involved. Some people are very patient, while others are not.

There are different reasons why many guys chase girls endlessly. It could be for pride, it could be the guy truly has feelings for the said girl, it could also be to accomplish a mission (straff at the end). The reasons can be endless if we decide to go deep into it. But it doesn't necessarily translate to "this is the true guy". This is where alot of girls make mistakes, thinking the guy who waits more is better than the others or the right one. People are just different. Some are patient in such matters, while others are not. Moreover, the fact that a guy is chasing you for ages doesn't mean he is not refreshing himself with a side-chick to keep his body and soul in check. cheesy

As for me; make me wait at your own detriment. Any attempt to make me wait or keep me hanging is a wasted effort because I ain't got the time for that.

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by andyanders: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ricky listen, this can happen to either party involved.

A guy can fantasies on a lady and could go a long way wanting to have that lady he appreciates to himself and could keep going after that lady for a long time, no matter how long it takes him as far as the lady keep refusing his advances. It can turn to be possessive which can turn violent and could lead to death; if I cant have her, nobody can have her or, if I don't have him, nobody can have him.

Some can just be that he wants to have a taste of her and let her go by hurting the lady. Sometimes, some ladies can keep fantasying on a guy she appreciates so much but find it very difficult to approach the guy, but can keep making frantic moves for years trying to get the guy no matter how that guy tries to ward her off, like here in Africa where ladies find it difficult to express their love for a guy. This also could lead the lady to get rid of the guy.

Like other countries such like the US, a lady can walk to you and tell you straight that he appreciates your look and wants to feel your muscles. After having their way, they tell you say, I just like to feel your body and not that they are in love with you.

You as a lady can see a man you appreciates and you keep lusting after him for years even if he is married to someone else. Men too do same and can keep going after a lady they love and been chasing even though she is married to someone else.

Lust is just the issue here when a man can go chasing a particular lady for years no matter how long it takes him.

2 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
andyanders: Ricky listen, this can happen to either party involved.

A guy can fantasies on a lady and could go a long way wanting to have that lady he appreciates to himself and could keep going after that lady for a long time, no matter how long it takes him as far as the lady keep refusing his advances. It can turn to be possessive which can turn violent and could lead to death; if I cant have her, nobody can have her or, if I don't have him, nobody can have him.

Some can just be that he wants to have a taste of her and let her go by hurting the lady. Sometimes, some ladies can keep fantasying on a guy she appreciates so much but find it very difficult to approach the guy, but can keep making frantic moves for years trying to get the guy no matter how that guy tries to ward her off, like here in Africa where ladies find it difficult to express their love for a guy. This also could lead the lady to get rid of the guy.

Like other countries such like the US, a lady can walk to you and tell you straight that he appreciates your look and wants to feel your muscles. After having their way, they tell you say, I just like to feel your body and not that they are in love with you.

You as a lady can see a man you appreciates and you keep lusting after him for years even if he is married to someone else. Men too do same and can keep going after a lady they love and been chasing even though she is married to someone else.

Lust is just the issue here when a man can go chasing a particular lady for years no matter how long it takes him.
you have some great points
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Whether you pursue a lady for a long or short time oooo... All I know is that, the end product is bleeping

1 Like

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by englishmart(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: My question goes out to all you men, I really want to know the motive behind this, I was having an argument with my girl friends and many of them said this is a game men play just to get finally laid that chick that's been playing hard to get. What I don't understand is why spend 1 or more years behind a girl just to laid her and then dumped her?
hope you can see what I'm seeing?
@emboldened
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
After like three weeks of playing hard to get, most guys just keep the chase for the fun of it. And will not hesitate to pull the trigger no matter how long it takes.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by asema646(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
i ve dis habit.... i dnt take no for an answer
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by MrTeymee(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Just had to modify dis shii grin

3 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by nonsoyoungprof: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
born2fuck:
Chasing a girl for more than a year doesn't mean the girl is special, we chase thousands of women at the same time for more than a year, it's like lion running after deer, when he found one, he killed, eat and run after the other, and sometimes we just chase them for fun and laugh behind them or joke," I just wan nack that girl once, no matter the length of time" and we men also refuse to give up on woman who scam or collect fee in form of recharge card, fast food or hair do once" that girl don chop my money, I won't leave her until I revenge"..

I have about 5 women I chase for more than a year, I successfully added 3 to my dick and the remaining 2, anytime I see them, I continue chasing, toto no me gold na but chasing could be fun when you are comfortable rich, I rather run after money, chasing women is only when I am less busy. Chasing woman is like a game of ChaseHQ, Once we bleeped them, the game is over and we continue chasing another
....... may godt bless ur grandfather
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Pervert1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
rokiatu:
My question goes out to all you men, I really want to know the motive behind this, I was having an argument with my girl friends and many of them said this is a game men play just to get finally laid that chick that's been playing hard to get. What I don't understand is why spend 1 or more years behind a girl just to laid her and then dumped her?
IMO(strictly).....what intrigues most guys is a lady full of mystery. for instance,I'm rich and handsome(which I am)...and you know I am,but still you rebuff me....that's a reason to keep running after you....It's like that sometimes. maybe It's not always about hit and run.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by GANDALF1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
englishmart:
hope you can see what I'm seeing?
@emboldened

Yes bro. She na gbaguan General since 1800 grin
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Spidermon: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don see guy wey chase babe from pre degree till 300 level, date the babe in final year and he ex-ed her before they went for service. #realN••ga
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Spidermon:
Most ladies believe playing hard to get would eliminate unserious men but the truth is if a nigga wants to f**k u really bad, he would chase u like Temple Run. Even if na 7 years later he see u, he go still let you know say compound interest still dey your matter.
Normally, any parole wey pass 2-3 weeks, I go just tell the babe make she delete my number and me sef go comot face.
Babe wey drop yanshh within a week and the one wey delay for a year, any of them can get jilted. All na just unnecessary protocol.
Nigerian ladies are just very stupid and they think they're smart,if a lady says no once and I try again,she says no,i just stop giving her attention and that hurts them so bad,like guy did I say it's over?because I believe there are lots of beautiful girls out there,but some ladies think you can't do without them,i only respect you when you're giving me the green light,but if you play hard to get too much,i withdraw big time,giving in easily doesn't mean a lady is cheap,it means a lady is straight forward,but most girls have no idea and that's how they loose the guys they really like
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Spidermon:
Most ladies believe playing hard to get would eliminate unserious men but the truth is if a nigga wants to f**k u really bad, he would chase u like Temple Run. Even if na 7 years later he see u, he go still let you know say compound interest still dey your matter.
Normally, any parole wey pass 2-3 weeks, I go just tell the babe make she delete my number and me sef go comot face.
Babe wey drop yanshh within a week and the one wey delay for a year, any of them can get jilted. All na just unnecessary protocol.
Nigerian ladies are just very stupid and they think they're smart,if a lady says no once and I try again,she says no,i just stop giving her attention and that hurts them so bad,like guy did I say it's over?because I believe there are lots of beautiful girls out there,but some ladies think you can't do without them,i only respect you when you're giving me the green light,but if you play hard to get too much,i withdraw big time,giving in easily doesn't mean a lady is cheap,it means a lady is straight forward,but most girls have no idea and that's how they loose the guys they really like,another thing is if a lady is playing hard to get in an arrogant way,its as annoying as anything,thats when I try to boost my ego by disliking you like I used to,i won't even care about you anymore like I used to,and that's when these ladies get hurt,i'd just be in search for another beautiful lady,period

2 Likes

Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Some guys have already said my mind...I hope this makes front page.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by dmcdad: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Nigerian ladies are just very stupid and they think they're smart,if a lady says no once and I try again,she says no,i just stop giving her attention and that hurts them so bad,like guy did I say it's over?because I believe there are lots of beautiful girls out there,but some ladies think you can't do without them,i only respect you when you're giving me the green light,but if you play hard to get too much,i withdraw big time,giving in easily doesn't mean a lady is cheap,it means a lady is straight forward,but most girls have no idea and that's how they loose the guys they really like,another thing is if a lady is playing hard to get in an arrogant way,its as annoying as anything,thats when I try to boost my ego by disliking you like I used to,i won't even care about you anymore like I used to,and that's when these ladies get hurt,i'd just be in search for another beautiful lady,period
Nice.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2014
lagcity:

I guess it is an ego thing. When a guys chases a girls for a while and the girl rebuffs, he switches to "revenge" mode and tries to hurt the girl's pride. Thus, comes the "hit and run".

OR

The guy really "loves" the girl and is unwilling to look at other girls. Guys who chase girls for long periods usually dont have many options.
spot on. I am a culprit of first option... But it depends on how the girl does it.
If done well and out of sincerity, we will be best of friends but if done snubbishly with disregards and demeaning attitude, I play the revenge mode... But not in use and dump manner nor keep asking her out. Nah... Once I try, you say no. I move on pretty fast and never ask you again. And I lurk around to play my final card.

There are many ways to kill a rat. Some girls don't have respect or value the fact that a guy ask them out. Hence they abuse the privileges.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by dicsng(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2014
Yes it happens, when a guy chased a girl for years, got the girl eventually and finally found out the girl isn't really worth it...na to dump her go be the next thing na.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by muaa(f): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2014
imsuboi:
chase a lady for one year+

Her pvssy na gold? undecided

na him be say my pussy name Gold. He chased me for three years.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
lynpetra:

Seriously? shocked shocked
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by dmcdad: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
lynpetra:

A sane guy?
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=rokiatu post=27659703] Seriously? shocked shocked[/quote
yes o.For real.We are together now.
Re: Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
dmcdad:

A sane guy?

Yes.A sane guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix / Can U Suck Her Breast For 100 Million Naira?? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.