Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37959 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by MrRhymes101(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2014
oh
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Aklofs: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2014
chick as in chicken??

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by GODSBEAUTY(f): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2014
chaircover: They are all just being silly.
There are no winners . . .just losers all round.
hmmmm ....
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by illuminaty(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Side chic is used as a bk incase d main chic starts acting funny......yea,side chic is more like a rebound bt u can neva tell,a side chic 2day can b d main chic 2morow.....lol.....I wee neva tell a guy 2 put all his eggs in 1 basket cos gehs can b "na wah" sumtimes

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Dgaffer(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] 4sure Every friend or chick has a purpose 4 keeping them, some r 4 Sex while some are 4 real relationship like Real one
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by iheanyi40(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
aisha2: This is one thing I never really understood. Someone is cheating on you both, taking you two or more for a ride and one consoles herself with being the main chick then proceeds on a war with the others while the person who is actually cheating goes scott free with loads of goodies as all the women now compete on who treats him better. Chai.

I have failed to understand why women go fighting beating and killing other women their husbands date instead of confronting the man who made a vow to them. I am still trying to understand the logic.

I watched the movie the Other Woman, Crazy funny movie and I like how the real cheater got served in his own game. I also read how 3 girlfriends got together and embarassed the guy dating all 3 of them :http://www.lindaikeji..com/2014/09/three-scorned-girlfriends-turn-up-at.html?m=1

The funny part of all this is that men would not even for a second consider fighting each other over one lady tripple or double dating with them when they find out, they will collectively dump her and have a drink.

This post is an attempt to help me understand the logic of fighting the other woman
dahz d way forward no time fighting ova biitches
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by haibe(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Am yet to understand too
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Antell95(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
ggrin: grin

iheanyi40: .

decode55: cheesy
juicydiceyjoe: lipsrsealed

kurajordan: .

oathman: grin

oathman: grin

rill: .

Are you guys Okay

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
dont dare the man sha

if he prefers the side chick, then u are history

most successful marriages, the woman just acts like the traditional African woman and pretends she doesnt notice

this is due to the fact that it is impossible for a man to only be attracted to one woman all the days of his life...

he made a concession to marry you, allow him have his mistress in peace

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BTW MAIN CHICK& SIDE CHICK.U BOTH GET DICCK AND LIES tongue

8 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by oathman(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Antell95:

i'm sorry u didn't make front page
grin grin cheesy

Are you guys Okay
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble: dont dare the man sha

if he prefers the side chick, then u are history

most successful marriages, the woman just acts like the traditional African woman and pretends she doesnt notice

this is due to the fact that it is impossible for a man to only be attracted to one woman all the days of his life...

he made a concession to marry you, allow him have his mistress in peace

grin grin grin
WHEN THE WOMAN DECIDES TO GET HER OWN SIDE DISH.DO NOT COMPLAIN wink

10 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Dygeasy(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2014
Double post

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by holluwai(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
The funny thing is a lot of the ladies on here have their guys cheating on them and there's virtually nothing they can do about it. So long as the side chick doesn't conflict the relationship of the main chick then the main chick should just relax and enjoy the ride. Most main chicks end up being the wife at the long run if she is patient enough. Period! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by iheanyi40(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Antell95:

Are you guys Okay
I shud b asking yu dat cos ure also guilty of ett grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2014
The main chick is the one he has a serious relationship with and the side chick is the one he keeps on stand by, normally for sex..or if the main chick leaves.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg:
WHEN THE WOMAN DECIDES TO GET HER OWN SIDE DISH.DO NOT COMPLAIN wink

lol but why would she need a side man, when ALL her needs are met by main...revenge cheating is stupid and even the women who do it know...

men dont cheat to revenge, we cheat because we like variety

and then you women know your kind...we all know how ALL the big men in society are

Is it Tony? Ladi? Nasir? Aliko?

Biko pls use una brain women...after i spent my whole life hustling to be filthy because una nor gree for me for uni as i dey broke one kind...

I will now arrive at el dorado, and say i wont go back and relive the uni days, una no gree make i live when i was in uni because una been dey too busy ontop the chairmen of yesteryears....

na una daughters go dey tell u haffar na...mschew of destiny cool cool tongue

libido wey suppose cure for uni, una nor gree

9 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
"Relationship" "Love" "main chick" hahahahaha!!! What a load of Behind! I do NOT believe anyone in a relationship is fully committed because they're not officially committed. I don't understand why people in a "relationship" blab all day long about cheating when you ain't even married or engaged or even in courtship.

At the end of the day, it's best to keep away fro this rubbish and invest energy in more worthwhile tasks. If you wanna get into a "relationship", make sure you're looking at the long term goals and not short term benefits to prevent any sort of heartbreak.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by siegfried99(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre: Having a side chic is like having a spare vehicle, it's advisable.

Chics behave better when they know they have competition.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

lol but why would she need a side man, when ALL her needs are met by main...revenge cheating is stupid and even the women who do it know...

men dont cheat to revenge, we cheat because we like variety

and then you women know your kind...we all know how ALL the big men in society are

Is it Tony? Ladi? Nasir? Aliko?

Biko pls use una brain women...after i spent my whole life hustling to be filthy because una nor gree for me for uni as i dey broke one kind...

I will now arrive at el dorado, and say i wont go back and relive the uni days, una no gree make i live when i was in uni because una been dey too busy ontop the chairmen of yesteryears....

na una daughters go dey tell u haffar na...mschew of destiny cool cool tongue

libido wey suppose cure for uni, una nor gree

IF U CHEAT ON SOMEONE.DO NOT COMPLAIN IF THEY CHEAT BACK.ONE GOOD OR BAD TURN DESERVES ANOTHERwink
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Beesluv: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
side chick is subordinate
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by jauntty: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2014
All these gals shouting here behave as if ladies don't also double date or even triple date. Some have a Recharge CArd BF, BiS BF, HaiR BF, manicure BF, Shopping BF...bla bla bla. Abegiii...Most Nigeria gals date for the "benefits" , infact some take it as a source of income. So, they are comfortable being some1 "Main Chick" and while playing "Side ChiCk" for 10 other guys.

5 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by zicoraads: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
chaircover: They are all just being silly.
There are no winners . . .just losers all round.
I doubt that, in some cases there are actually winners. Except one probably don't know how to go about playing it. I have been here countless times and I wouldn't say it was so bad. It eventually ended up good and everyone was happy.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Faun(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
What's the point? All the female posters on this thread are side chicks anyways.

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Faun(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Losers.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Ndyoo(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
A case study...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by NaijaChild: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

'Playing the role of a wife' is another matter entirely.
I wish I were a feminist embarassed
I seriously dislike the 'disgusting' habit of gals who try really hard to become 'wife material' by giving a single man all the benefits and rights of a married man. To what end?

Seriously..I dislike this habit too..trying hard to cook,do laundry ,satisfy him sexually etc..mehnn..I dnt like when I see a friend or sister doing this and tying so hard to impress a guy!

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Faun: Losers.

Winner cheesy
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Dreyl(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre: Having a side chic is like having a spare vehicle, it's advisable.

Chics behave better when they know they have competition.
you re so on point,you took the words outta my mouth!

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by coolzeal(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
The logic of side chick.. She's in for the money and he's in for the s*ex. Some ladies fail to realize that, if he cheat on you with his main chick, he will probably cheat on you with another. Evolution of cheaters.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2014
I think the logic behind side chic is,knowing that you are wanted one way or another, it's a fish brain way of thinking, you know your man is cheating on you, yet you console yourself with the thought that at least,he still goes back to you.....

I don't gerrit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.