Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37614 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by monex(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Do you even realize that all the females in your life are 'girls'

abi o
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jamean:

What will you say about a situation where the main chick is not aware at all of the guys cheating.

My point is, if you are not the ONLY chick. Don't bother deluding yourself that you are 'special' hence naming yourself the 'Main-chick'
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
When ladies say all men are cheats, the men raise a lot of hell. Now ladies are saying that not all men are cheats and the men are still raising a lot of hell saying ladies that believe men don't cheat are just deceiving themselves. na wa o......
My own conclusion is that the non-cheating men are not on NL today

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
django1:

Are you a boy or girl? Your pp isn't helping either

I am a woman. The person on my Dp is a man.
Clear now?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
Funny thread grin

Do men who suffer from erectile dysfunction cheat? I have always wondered. Also do wives of men like these cheat? It must be difficult for them.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: When ladies say all men are cheats, the men raise a lot of hell. Now ladies are saying that not all men are cheats and the men are still raising a lot of hell saying ladies that believe men don't cheat are just deceiving themselves. na wa o......

Hahahahahacheesy
I don't know what 50Calibre is going on about. Cos, there are men out there that do NOT cheat. I know one smiley
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Funjosh(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Main chick or side chick

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Funjosh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
They both need help ASAP lipsrsealed

datalossvictim1: Funny thread grin

Do men who suffer from erectile dysfunction cheat? I have always wondered. Also do wives of men like these cheat? It must be difficult for them.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

lol but why would she need a side man, when ALL her needs are met by main...revenge cheating is stupid and even the women who do it know...

That is not always the case. It seems like you're painting all men as perfect. Ehh hello he might have a tiny d1ck and she's fed up. He might last for 5 seconds and she can't take it anymore, he might not be earning as much as she wants.. There are so many more issues... It is not always revenge cheating oo some women are just selfish or have a high libido. ...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
aisha2: .The funny part of all this is that men would not even for a second consider fighting each other over one lady tripple or double dating with them when they find out, they will collectively dump her and have a drink

If only women would adopt dis approach but we knw dey can't...

Just another reason why Men will remain MEN.
I've seen guys fight(physically) only to come out talking to each oda in 10mins or less.

U'lld be suprised at the number of gehs posting here who are side chicks and even greater number who think they are main chicks but really are supporting strikersgrin

I'm gonna need more tea for dis one...

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Funjosh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yes we are not on NL grin

Godmystrength: When ladies say all men are cheats, the men raise a lot of hell. Now ladies are saying that not all men are cheats and the men are still raising a lot of hell saying ladies that believe men don't cheat are just deceiving themselves. na wa o......

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre: Having a side chic is like having a spare vehicle, it's advisable.

Chics behave better when they know they have competition.
Lol...
Compe what? How about dump your sorry as.s
Guys think babes can't really do without them
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Bizibi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
aisha2:

An older friend got married, she met the man's mom and family members who all accepted her. A few months later a lady called her and asked to talk, she identified herself as the man's wife and even sent pictures of their wedding and kids

The man had left them in the far north and started a new life with the new wife who is quite well to do.

My friend called the man's mom and the mom swore heaven and earth that the woman was a liar and she wasn't aware of the her son being ever married.
The lady then let the matter lie low and a month later invited the mother to Abuja and while mama and son were sitting and having breakfast one lovely Saturday morning doorbell rings and the wife opens kids run up to gather and mama shouting grand ma, daddy. No room for denial then, na so grandma being shake.
My friend quietly approached the court and asked that the marriage be declared null and void the main wife also filled for divorce.
Now the new wife could have looked at her age and fought the first wife silly or the first wife may have decided instead to physically attack the new wife and making each other enemies rather than solve the real issue.
some men can be so silly
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Clear now?
The person on ya dp looks like the younger version of seun shocked
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by BABE3: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2014

Wrong conclusion.
The issue isn't black or white. You can't conclude that all men cheat and you can't conclude that all men don't cheat. The key word here should be "CAN". CAN all men/women cheat? If your answer is 'yes' then every other thing is irrelevant. For a disciplined man, it'll only take the right moment, the right woman and low consequences for that Potential "CAN cheat" to turn to Kinetic "WILL cheat".

You can't tell what people's limits are unless you push them to their limits.

Your girlfriend isn't cheating on you probably because she hasn't met a man better than you financially and facially grin ; if she does, that's the real test.

Your husband isn't cheating on you today probably because he hasn't met a woman better than you, at the right moment and with minimal risk; if everything clicks for him, that's the real test. If the woman is now the one throwing himslef at your husband; that's even a bigger test.

so you see, it's not black or white.
Btw, everyone can cheat, just like everyone can tell lies and everyone can be selfish.

And don't forget, some may never get tested till they die, so how can you tell if they're cheats or not? Blurry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

Clear now?

Yeah, but the person in your profile pic could be a woman disguising as a man, I mean what's with the girlish looks?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Maybe we are saying the same thing after all.
There's no hard and fast rule to life which means that some may do it while some may not do it.
Since anyone who genuinely loves their partner won't just go out and cheat,how's what you're saying different from mine?

What then will you say of women who succumb to temptation and cheat on their husbands?
Is it women's nature too?

Even though people cheat,it is very wrong for someone to say cheating is their second nature.
Men cheat
Women cheat

But not everyone cheats.

jaybee3:

You really don’t have to because your mind is pretty much made up.

I just need you to understand that there isn't really any hard/fast rule with relationship matters. Life isn't really clear cut and decisions made in relationships are always dependent on various factors that are usually outside of ones control.

No single person that truly and genuinely loves the other person will go out and cheat but having said that, there is the big humongous issue of temptation.
Even the best fall for this singular most important cause of the act of cheating.

What some men do is avoid temptations but I can assure you it will be hard to find a man that will say no to some big bouncing naked booty with 100% assurance of secrecy.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
It is very funny cheesy they don't know which camp they belong to cheesy
Godmystrength: When ladies say all men are cheats, the men raise a lot of hell. Now ladies are saying that not all men are cheats and the men are still raising a lot of hell saying ladies that believe men don't cheat are just deceiving themselves. na wa o..
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mr I'm living in a real world.
Pray tell how you can authoritatively say that all the 4 billion(plus-minus) men in the whole world are cheats.

I hope your real world doesn't come crashing down one day too when you discover that your woman isn't as monogamous as you think.
50calibre:

You are living in a fantasy world, and you know it. Women are not built to have multiple partners, it's not female nature.

Females play the nurturing role, they keep the family structure together while the males go out to do other stuff.

I'm not one who invests emotionally into anyone, so I don't & won't care what a chic's reasons are for being with me as long as I still find her useful & because as far as I'm concerned, she's just one out of many.

One day you will wake up to the reality & when that day does eventually come, I pray it doesn't crush you cococandy.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls tell megrin
Been wondering too...is it only guys who "see things" wen ladies walk byNow dat u've given a hint dat ladies "see tinz" too,plz shed more lightgrin
cococandy: Really? Classic 50calibre smiley

So if a man wants to prove he loves me unconditionally,he'll also put up with cheating from me?

Or is this as usual your classic women aren't human beings with feelings too and so deserve to be cheated on and not feel hurt scenario?

Good luck finding a woman who loves you sooo much she won't mind sharing you even if you're everyone's sezx toy.

You may find some who'll stay because of your money(if you have it) or for whatever else they are gaining from being married to you but don't be decieved into thinking you're so special a woman will be just fine with a fraction of you.
It usually is because such a woman is getting something from being with you which is more important to her than the fact that you're cheating.

Try be a pauper and see how special you are.
That's when you'll realise that you can even be dumped for another guy who alread has ten women to himself.

if a woman puts up with bullsh1t from you,study her and find out what's keeping her tied to you.
Chances are it because of a particualr benefit and not because of how special you are.
Most of you don't even know when you're being used.

For you and scribble and the other members of the man must cheat team,there are women to suit your tastes. Find them and marry them.

Stop running around trying to convince us to accept what's unacceptable.

If it was so second nature to y'all,why do you hide when cheating?
And the women who cheat with these men are what? Not polygamous?

Anyhow you look at it,it amounts to a load of horse sh1t.
Because men cheat with women.

P.S you don't wanna know what your babe is thinking when a hot guy drives or strolls bye.

The naivete most guys display when talking about women's sexuallity is very amusing.

Anyway I've made my point. Adios.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
django1:

Yeah, but the person in your profile pic could be a woman disguising as a man, I mean what's with the girlish looks?

Girlish looks! Nah, there's nothing girly about that dude. Nothing.
He is just fine.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
BABE3:

Wrong conclusion.
The issue isn't black or white. You can't conclude that all men cheat and you can't conclude that all men don't cheat. The key word here should be "CAN". CAN all men/women cheat? If your answer is 'yes' then every other thing is irrelevant. For a disciplined man, it'll only take the right moment, the right woman and low consequences for that Potential "CAN cheat" to turn to Kinetic "WILL cheat".

You can't tell what people's limits are unless you push them to their limits.

Your girlfriend isn't cheating on you probably because she hasn't met a man better than you financially and facially grin ; if she does, that's the real test.

Your husband that isn't cheating on you today probably because he hasn't met a woman better than you, at the right moment and with minimal risk; if everything clicks for him, that's the real test. If the woman is now the one throwing himslef at your husband; that's even a bigger test.

so you see, it's not black or white.
Btw, everyone can cheat, just like everyone can tell lies and everyone can be selfish.

Yes, we CAN! cheesy
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
I can't speak for every woman since all are not the same.
But any man who thinks women don't notice good looking men or desire them is only fooling himself.

Just like you can be attracted to another woman that isn't yours,a woman can also be attracted to another man that isn't hers.
For a man to think his woman can Never be attracted to another man is the height of self conceit.
Those kinds raise kids that aren't theirs without even knowing it.

Anyone can be attracted to another person for whatever reason but not all act on such attractions. Some will remember their vows and overcome such temptations.
While some won't.

It's fallacy to say all men(or women) cheat.

WoodcrestMayor: Pls tell megrin
Been wondering too...is it only guys who "see things" wen ladies walk byNow dat u've given a hint dat ladies "see tinz" too,plz shed more lightgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jamean:

I know of a scenario, the so-called main chick doesn't get dick (like being preserved). She gets lies though. The side chick gets dick and painful truths.

So what are you gonna say?
NOW THAT SUCKS grin

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by MenGoingThereWay: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
This should be an eye opener to some guyz on this thread especially those that cry when there gf free them.. meanwhile other men have girls fighting and killing themselves over them..

Some girls here can so lair..They say they can't fight with some other gurl for there man..I hear.....U just wait until u See a more bootylicious babe rock ur man's world.

Some girls here say they can't cope with cheats..The question is do u know if ur present man has been cheating on u for the past months or yrs Since u been dating?..hehe...chances are that u might have been coping with a cheat for some yrs or months u can't tell.

The reality is that there will always be a more beautiful and seductive babe out there that may lure ur man..

Women will always fight over men and this is d logic behind it..men u could learn from this

-Women need the admiration of men for them to admire themselves..so why won't high heels and handbags be thrown if a womans man takes d admiration meant for her and is giving to another women.

- Women thrive on the compliments/attention of men..the compliments/attention from men I what is keeping most alive..so a woman will rather pull the hair from another womans scalp than watch her man give attention to d other woman

- Women are curious and envious that's while some desire to enjoy what another woman is enjoying from her man..some women can't stand seeing another woman have it all..They will have to scavange on that love ur man gives U.

- Women like good things...hehehe..some don't appreciate it until they see some other woman in d picture that's when they realize there man most have something..so they have to fight to keep that man.

- Men eg eligible bachelors and good men are a rare commodity...

-MenGoingThereWay

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
datalossvictim1:

That is not always the case. It seems like you're painting all men as perfect. Ehh hello he might have a tiny d1ck and she's fed up. He might last for 5 seconds and she can't take it anymore, he might not be earning as much as she wants.. There are so many more issues... It is not always revenge cheating oo some women are just selfish or have a high libido. ...

Ok so these are good reasons to cheat na....

I didn't dispute these....

Frankly could care less
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
I asked for light and u gave me halogencheesy.
Like your response tho...diplomatic yet revealing.
Who no like beta tin...always knew women could "mind travel".Wat I didn't knw was dat it culd be in the proportion believed to be an exclusive preserve of men.
Safe to say we(men) are not alone wink
cococandy: I can't speak for every woman since all are not the same.
But any man who thinks women don't notice good looking men or desire them is only fooling himself.

Just like you can be attracted to another woman that isn't yours,a woman can also be attracted to another man that isn't hers.
For a man to think his woman can Never be attracted to another man is the height of self conceit.
Those kinds raise kids that aren't theirs without even knowing it.

Anyone can be attracted to another person for whatever reason but not all act on such attractions. Some will remember their vows and overcome such temptations.
While some won't.

It's fallacy to say all men(or women) cheat.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by BABE3: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . Fallen cleavage? Aww now you're just a retarded piece of shit! Probably an inherited eye problem? Can't blame you tho. However I'd blame whoever brought you up in the bush and bathed you with dirty and infected stream water and even had you drink it. It is no surprise your brain is filled with that dirty stream water you've been drinking since childhood, thus we truly can't expect your reasoning to be logical. I actually feel sorry for you. smiley. And in a lame attempt to sadden me you decided to attack my fresh boobs? Aww poor thing. My man adores em. smiley. He places his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat and of course licking this delicious n.i.p.p.l.e.s mmmm!. He says they're sweet like sugar and I believe him. smiley. You're pained. Poor poor thing. I can't imagine what it is like to be rejected by every girl you've ever approached. I don't think you're cursed tho. I think you need to work on yourself. Work on your hygiene, get a job, relocate from that bush you live in, make some new contacts and become more ambitious. Oh and stop hating girls, esp girls who are a billion times better than you. I'm certain if you start respecting females or realizing that you shouldn't generalize stupidly, you might actually find that unlucky girl who is meant to be for you. smiley Have a nice day loser! smiley
GADAMMIT!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by fairheven: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
ejikemichael: e be like say ur main chick dey tis thread

She doesn't have to be here,infact if she is here I won't say wht I said so asnot to mek her head swell coolthis is the "koko":never lie to someone who trust you,and never trust someone who lies to you,wt kind of legacy do want to bequeath to your children and family?that of trust or lies?

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by 50calibre(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

Heartbreak can do a woman strong thing. Mental craze.

That's why many girls turning lesbo now

Love has been dumbed down by colonialism, and numbed by poverty

African women don't even know what they want again , for many it's what they see on Dstv...

But it's better not too break hearts so as not to add fire to an already flammable zones

Best to protect their hearts...

Loool true talk!!

Hahaha even Michael Jackson said his mama told him not to go around breaking young girls's heart grin.... I don't know if I can guarantee that, however I can guarantee that as long as a chic keeps it real with me, we're good!
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by 50calibre(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
bukatyne:

You are very funny

I guess men can love unconditionally side men or not?

@Second bolded: please stop deceiving stup.i.d girls angry. A man has spent the best part of his day with his mistress and will bring his exhausting empty shell back home for the mumu wife.

The man will surely stay home when his body is ravaged with illness for wife to nurse or when money is gone

Not true!! Most of the time, he has no love for his mistress, she's just a tool. At the end of the day, he'd return to the one he loves, except she's a pain in the as*s.

The truth is most men cheat, most men with busy lives & jobs cheat, it's that simple. It's very hard not to cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.