Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37622 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by melvin0004(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
standd:

I don't even believe in the notion of side chicks and main chicks. Everyone is in a relationship for 'something' and love in the context of boy-girl relationships is highly overrated and practically non-existent. Most ladies know exactly that their men are cheating but they don't care, inasmuch as their 'needs' are met.
Anyway, side-chicks oh, main chicks oh, middle chicks or back-chicks...They are all the same- Being in a relationship with a cheat leaves little to be desired.
As for me, I had rather take a hike through Sambisa than fight a gal over a man. May that day never break...Iseeeee! sad

hmmmmm aunty u can lie ooooooo.if d guy rich wella u wil fight like mad.lolzzzz
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by gabbytabby: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
sholasholala:
Seriously though.

A man who cheats on me is simply telling me that he is not satisfied with what he is receiving from our relationship and so he has to ho outside to gain that satisfaction.
In fact, the one termed "side chick" is even better off because she doesn't have to go through the stress of playing the role of a wife to the man as MOST "main chicks" do.
And why some girls still feel special baffles me.
Main chick cooks and cleans up after a public dog what is special about that.

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Na you sabi.
I'm speaking for myself.
There are women who will fight over a man as we all know.
There are those who will endure polygamy because they feel they can't help it.

But for myself,I'll only share a man unknowingly. That's if I never find out.
But if he's the type that considers philandering part of his culture,I'm out.

I won't suck a diick I know very well that's been in another woman's pucci
(Forgive my language)

The thought disgusts me.

If you want the days when polygamy wasn't a problem,you can buy a time machine and go back in time or convert to islam.
That's the only way you can have 'peaceful' polygamy cheesy

I'm sorry things have changed. Just get with the times already

You made sense so far but as for the "sucking",oh u will my dear,u will.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2014
gabbytabby: Main chick cooks and cleans up after a public dog what is special about that.
I don't know as well.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: Continue seeking for the attention you obviously lacked whilst growing up. Nuisance! Oh plus, if assuming people's lives helps you continue living that miserable, empty life of yours- knock yourself out!

Clap for yourself.. With the way your fallen cleavage is showing, i know more than a dozen lips sucked them this week alone. Its not my business but i wont say you have a fish brain like Xynerise asked me not too.

But you are intelligently f00lish, why would i seek attention on the net, your cleavage is the one seeking for attention. Pele, oniranu radarada

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2014
But side chic is relative ya know? most babes shouting here are actually side chics,and most side chics become main chics that end in marriage. If a guy is dating two women and treating them both good,how do you define who the side chic is?
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by fairheven: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Dygeasy: In this generation and century I don't see a guy declaring to his babe and specifically telling one she is the main chick and another as the side-chick except he gets caught which itself is rare and even if it happens the guy still finds a way to wriggle his out through the most ridiculous of excuses. I can say ladies have fish brain truly. We see them everyday.

My point is nobody gets the title from anybody, the main chick, side-chick, up and down-chick think they are all the main-chick. The other self-acclaimed main chick thinks the other girls are only in a tussle for her man and not exactly a side-chick cos her man definitely has cooked up a make-believe story.

Who still fights and makes threatening phone calls these days over a man to prove the point that you are the main chick? In this age? Only a fish-brained individual. grin

If your man loved you enough and truly he wouldn't venture out making cardinal points with 'chicks' every side you turn to.

Some things are just not worth it.

O the contrary,most of the ladies actuality do know that they are side-chicks from day-one(as in,the guy make their intentions known to them)an for suchlike,its wt they gaining that matter to them not wt anyone thinks
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2014
babestell: Once again I reiterate my comment. Work hard for yourself and make your life count. Determine what is happiness for you and strive towards it.

And like some posters have said keep your eyes open to the reality of true love. Tell yourself what you can or cannot be. I personally CANNOT be a main/side chick/wife. No need to exchange words or fists, thank God Nigeria is gradually approaching the point where the stigmas of divorce/singleness is losing sway. (btw I don't support divorce)

Also I refuse to believe all/99% men cheat. I know a lot of men who do not cheat, men with money, power and opportunity. It isn't easy for them but they go an extra effort to stay faithful.

Nicely put, there has to be something worth putting the extra effort for.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by gabbytabby: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble: dont dare the man sha

if he prefers the side chick, then u are history

most successful marriages, the woman just acts like the traditional African woman and pretends she doesnt notice

this is due to the fact that it is impossible for a man to only be attracted to one woman all the days of his life...

he made a concession to marry you, allow him have his mistress in peace

grin grin grin
concession ke. Thing wey no reach one person chop beleful them one share am.

grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by 50calibre(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Na you sabi.
I'm speaking for myself.
There are women who will fight over a man as we all know.
There are those who will endure polygamy because they feel they can't help it.

But for myself,I'll only share a man unknowingly. That's if I never find out.
But if he's the type that considers philandering part of his culture,I'm out.

I won't suck a diick I know very well that's been in another woman's pucci
(Forgive my language)

The thought disgusts me.

If you want the days of when polygamy wasn't a problem,you can buy a time machine and og back in time or convert to islam.
That's the only way you can have 'peaceful' polygamy cheesy

I'm sorry things have changed. Just get with the times already

In that case, you only prove my point that many women are incapable of loving a man unconditionally because if you do, whether or not he has side chic or not, won't matter one bit.

It's a fundamental part of the male nature to want to breed with as many females as possible, it's nature. It takes something special to get rid of this trait.

Many successful men have chics on the side & their wives don't care as long as it makes them happy. Your man's happiness should be your utmost priority, he may choose to bang as many women as he can find, but he's with you, he still comes home to you.

Never say never, even your husband may have his side chics someplace where he goes to treat his coc*k to a different cuisine (different from what cococandy has at home grin) you better start being open to the idea of men cheating (I think that word should be invalid for men, a man don't cheat, he acts out nature)

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by fairheven: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
scribble:

Delusional much?

Madam cococandy or whatever you fancy yourself, the men that don't cheat are the men that don't get caught.

And it's not all side chicks that have stds...just fyi

Since keeping it real is now bragging I overstand you. You're the type that think men cheat just to count scores...

No we are wired to want as many beautiful women as we can afford....

Men that don't cheat with random ratchets are the ones with successful homes

Eg. Can you imagine Senate president screwing some random ratchet hole?

His wife knows how far but his heart is as large as his political canvass and my dear that is enough for any real woman....

How can I only descend in one womanliness all the days of my life....

St Peter no go happy with me Sef. Nonsense.
Bros.speak for ya self,I have never cheated on my girl an will never do,wil rather leave than to cheat on her."the best pillow to sleep on is clear-conscience"any other one is an illusion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by didi79(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
THE GUY TAKES PLEASURE OF HAVING ALL OF THE LADIES WHEN HE WANTS TO cool.MOST OF THIS HAPPENS TO LADIES WHO SHOW DESPERATION FOR MALE COMPANIONSHIP undecided, THE LADIES ALSO KEEP SUCH MEN DESPITE THE FACT ''THE SHE'' KNOWS HIS A CHEAT FOR FINANCIAL BENEFITS. ON THE ISSUE OF FIGHTING THE OTHER WOMAN,IT IS ONLY WOMEN WHO ARE YET TO COME TO REALISATION OR REFUSE TO FACE FACTS THAT IF A MAN CHEATS WITH YOU,HE WILL DEFINATELY grin CHEAT ON YOU THAT STUPIDLY FIGHT FOR A MAN'S ''OWNERSHIP''.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by MabraO: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . You wish! Sitting in your cage and assuming the lives of people you don't even know in reality. Absolute stupidity! I doubt there's even a brain in your head, must be filled with dirty water and sand. Mtchew!

A side chick ranting already
Take heart miss
Blame ur fish brain nd not us undecided
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by didi79(f): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2014
SIDE CHICK OR MAIN CHICK ALL NA CHICK, TAKE YOUR QUOTA AND GO ABEG, ASIDE SIDE AND MAIN CHICK,THERE ARE PICK AND DROP CHICKS. IF YOU KNOW HE CHEATS AND YOU GO ON A WAR TO RECLAIM OWNERSHIP, BE PREPARED TO FIGHT MANY WARS MY DEAR. shocked tongue grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by ejikemichael: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: All the guys on this thread calling females, esp generalizing that "all girls have fish brain and blah". I'm guessing it is the females in your families that poses "fish brains"? Most of you guys on here claiming to have "main chicks and side chicks", majority of you don't even deserve to have any chicks. Bunch of worthless MOFOS! Sadly some extremely lame girls out there actually respond to you guys and paint girls as "easy". Well I expected the sensible guys to realize and even state that girls are different, not sit in your village and assume every female s nature based on the females in your village. Jokers! When you haven't been in the ocean, you'd sit in your little pond and assume what the ocean is like.
am very sure ur the type that does not belong to any category; side chick oo, main chick oo..., even half chick. To show u how fishy brain u have, u dn't have the knowledge that is the way humans are created. We'r just practising one man one wife in real sense becos of civilization not neccesarilly the way we are.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Jamean:

Rotf...lemme add. With sawdust & hay.

They just open their gutter of a mouth and spit debris as statements. They really sit in their pond and feel the male folk is the smartest gender. You never jam some smart chicks, you'll know you are learning as a man.

Miss No one is saying guys are smarter, everything a guy does is as a result of past experience from the hands of ladies..

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

Clap for yourself.. With the way your fallen cleavage is showing, i know more than a dozen lips sucked them this week alone. Its not my business but i wont say you have a fish brain like Xynerise asked me not too.

But you are intelligently f00lish, why would i seek attention on the net, your cleavage is the one seeking for attention. Pele, oniranu radarada
. Fallen cleavage? Aww now you're just a retarded piece of shit! Probably an inherited eye problem? Can't blame you tho. However I'd blame whoever brought you up in the bush and bathed you with dirty and infected stream water and even had you drink it. It is no surprise your brain is filled with that dirty stream water you've been drinking since childhood, thus we truly can't expect your reasoning to be logical. I actually feel sorry for you. smiley. And in a lame attempt to sadden me you decided to attack my fresh boobs? Aww poor thing. My man adores em. smiley. He places his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat and of course licking this delicious n.i.p.p.l.e.s mmmm!. He says they're sweet like sugar and I believe him. smiley. You're pained. Poor poor thing. I can't imagine what it is like to be rejected by every girl you've ever approached. I don't think you're cursed tho. I think you need to work on yourself. Work on your hygiene, get a job, relocate from that bush you live in, make some new contacts and become more ambitious. Oh and stop hating girls, esp girls who are a billion times better than you. I'm certain if you start respecting females or realizing that you shouldn't generalize stupidly, you might actually find that unlucky girl who is meant to be for you. smiley Have a nice day loser! smiley

11 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Amhappy(f): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2014
I only sit down dey read. Thou shall not commit adultery- no be man talk am,na God.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by joe4christ(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: I am either your chick or not your chick. No time to be claiming some stupid title of MAIN chick. To hell with the person and his numerous SIDE chickens. I am already out before you know it.

I am not one of the gals who try really hard to become 'wife material' by giving a single man all the benefits and rights of a married man. Who has time for that one. when i am not jobless....

I hope you are already prepared to remain miserably single for life
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Really? Classic 50calibre smiley

So if a man wants to prove he loves me unconditionally,he'll also put up with cheating from me?

Or is this as usual your classic women aren't human beings with feelings too and so deserve to be cheated on and not feel hurt scenario?

Good luck finding a woman who loves you sooo much she won't mind sharing you even if you're everyone's sezx toy.

You may find some who'll stay because of your money(if you have it) or for whatever else they are gaining from being married to you but don't be decieved into thinking you're so special a woman will be just fine with a fraction of you.
It usually is because such a woman is getting something from being with you which is more important to her than the fact that you're cheating.

Try be a pauper and see how special you are.
That's when you'll realise that you can even be dumped for another guy who alread has ten women to himself.

if a woman puts up with bullsh1t from you,study her and find out what's keeping her tied to you.
Chances are it because of a particualr benefit and not because of how special you are.
Most of you don't even know when you're being used.

For you and scribble and the other members of the man must cheat team,there are women to suit your tastes. Find them and marry them.

Stop running around trying to convince us to accept what's unacceptable.

If it was so second nature to y'all,why do you hide when cheating?
And the women who cheat with these men are what? Not polygamous?

Anyhow you look at it,it amounts to a load of horse sh1t.
Because men cheat with women.

P.S you don't wanna know what your babe is thinking when a hot guy drives or strolls bye.

The naivete most guys display when talking about women's sexuallity is very amusing.

Anyway I've made my point. Adios.
50calibre:

In that case, you only prove my point that many women are incapable of loving a man unconditionally because if you do, whether or not he has side chic or not, won't matter one bit.

It's a fundamental part of the male nature to want to breed with as many females as possible, it's nature. It takes something special to get rid of this trait.

Many successful men have chics on the side & their wives don't care as long as it makes them happy. You're man's happiness should be your utmost priority, he may choose to bang as many women as he can find, but he's with you, he still comes home to you.

Never say never, even your husband may have his side chics someplace where he goes to treat his coc*k to a different cuisine (different from what cococandy has at home grin) you better start being open to the idea of men cheating (I think that word should be invalid for men, a man don't cheat, he acts out nature)

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Jamean:

Rotf...lemme add. With sawdust & hay.

They just open their gutter of a mouth and spit debris as statements. They really sit in their pond and feel the male folk is the smartest gender. You never jam some smart chicks, you'll know you are learning as a man.

. Exactly! It is sooo annoying how this lame guys generalize from their dead locations.

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2014
joe4christ:

I hope you are already prepared to remain miserably single for life
See this guy o.... In your dreams my dear grin grin grin
Besides, what is miserable about being single o?

See my comment again
Godmystrength: . I am either your chick or not your chick. No time to be claiming some silly title of MAIN chick. To hell with the person and his numerous SIDE chickens. I am already out before you know it.
I don't need to play along being a MAIN/SIDE chick just because i want a man to marry me
Godmystrength: I am not one of the gals who try really hard to become 'wife material' by giving a single man all the benefits and rights of a married man. Who has time for that one. when i am not jobless....
If you want to ENJOY all the BENEFITS and RIGHTS of a MARRIED man from me, then MARRY me. shikena. Abi is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Humblebloke(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

Many successful men have chics on the side & their wives don't care as long as it makes them happy. Your man's happiness should be your utmost priority, he may choose to bang as many women as he can find, but he's with you, he still comes home to you.

absolĂștely spot on...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Really? Classic 50calibre smiley

So if a man wants to prove he loves me unconditionally,he'll also put up with cheating from me?

Or is this as usual your classic women aren't human beings with feelings too and so deserve to be cheated on and not feel hurt scenario?

Good luck finding a woman who loves you sooo much she won't mind sharing you even if you're everyone's intimacy gadget.

You may find some who'll stay because of your money(if you have it) or for whatever else they are gaining from being married to you but don't be decieved into thinking you're so special a woman will be just fine with a fraction of you.
It usually is because such a woman is getting something from being with you which is more important to her than the fact that you're cheating.

Try be a pauper and see how special you are.
That's when you'll realise that you can even be dumped for another guy who alread has ten women to himself.

if a woman puts up with bullsh1t from you,study her and find out what's keeping her tied to you.
Chances are it because of a particualr benefit and not because of how special you are.
Most of you don't even know when you're being used.

For you and scribble and the other members of the man must cheat team,there are women to suit your tastes. Find them and marry them.

Stop running around trying to convince us to accept what's unacceptable.

If it was so second nature to y'all,why do you hide when cheating?
And the women who cheat with these men are what? Not [size=35pt]polyandrous?[/size]

Anyhow you look at it,it amounts to a load of horse sh1t.
Because men cheat with women.

Anyway I've made my point. Adios.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . Fallen cleavage? Aww now you're just a retarded piece of shit! Probably an inherited eye problem? Can't blame you tho. However I'd blame whoever brought you up in the bush and bathed you with dirty and infected stream water and even had you drink it. It is no surprise your brain is filled with that dirty stream water you've been drinking since childhood, thus we truly can't expect your reasoning to be logical. I actually feel sorry for you. smiley. And in a lame attempt to sadden me you decided to attack my fresh boobs? Aww poor thing. My man adores em. smiley. He places his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat and of course licking this delicious nipples mmmm!. He says they're sweet like sugar and I believe him. smiley. You're pained. Poor poor thing. I can't imagine what it is like to be rejected by every girl you've ever approached. I don't think you're cursed tho. I think you need to work on yourself. Work on your hygiene, get a job, relocate from that bush you live in, make some new contacts and become more ambitious. Oh and stop hating girls, esp girls who are a billion times better than you. I'm certain if you start respecting females or realizing that you shouldn't generalize stupidly, you might actually find that unlucky girl who is meant to be for you. smiley Have a nice day loser! smiley

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd9a2d24b57f3

Oh so you're sweet like sugar to the 40th man that has pressed those fallen oranges that now looks like tangerine olodo.... I won't reply your insults cause your the pained one. Just so you know yor boyfriend is telling five other girls that their oranges are sweeter than sugar but biuko who still tells a girl her boobies are sweeter than sugar, sorry you believed him cause your brain is as useless as that of a cockroach.

I don't hate girls, they love me and i love them, i cherish them and they cherish me, i just dont appreciate oloshos like you. I bet if you ever saw me you would wish i was your boyfriend, ask around am popular in this parts. Cheers to your stupidity

8 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . Fallen cleavage? Aww now you're just a retarded piece of shit! Probably an inherited eye problem? Can't blame you tho. However I'd blame whoever brought you up in the bush and bathed you with dirty and infected stream water and even had you drink it. It is no surprise your brain is filled with that dirty stream water you've been drinking since childhood, thus we truly can't expect your reasoning to be logical. I actually feel sorry for you. smiley. And in a lame attempt to sadden me you decided to attack my fresh boobs? Aww poor thing. My man adores em. smiley. He places his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat and of course licking this delicious n.i.p.p.l.e.s mmmm!. He says they're sweet like sugar and I believe him. smiley. You're pained. Poor poor thing. I can't imagine what it is like to be rejected by every girl you've ever approached. I don't think you're cursed tho. I think you need to work on yourself. Work on your hygiene, get a job, relocate from that bush you live in, make some new contacts and become more ambitious. Oh and stop hating girls, esp girls who are a billion times better than you. I'm certain if you start respecting females or realizing that you shouldn't generalize stupidly, you might actually find that unlucky girl who is meant to be for you. smiley Have a nice day loser! smiley
omg! Hahaha. 10,000 likes. You have finished that sob. Lmao!

5 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by sarutobie(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . Fallen cleavage? Aww now you're just a retarded piece of shit! Probably an inherited eye problem? Can't blame you tho. However I'd blame whoever brought you up in the bush and bathed you with dirty and infected stream water and even had you drink it. It is no surprise your brain is filled with that dirty stream water you've been drinking since childhood, thus we truly can't expect your reasoning to be logical. I actually feel sorry for you. smiley. And in a lame attempt to sadden me you decided to attack my fresh boobs? Aww poor thing. My man adores em. smiley. He places his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat and of course licking this delicious n.i.p.p.l.e.s mmmm!. He says they're sweet like sugar and I believe him. smiley. You're pained. Poor poor thing. I can't imagine what it is like to be rejected by every girl you've ever approached. I don't think you're cursed tho. I think you need to work on yourself. Work on your hygiene, get a job, relocate from that bush you live in, make some new contacts and become more ambitious. Oh and stop hating girls, esp girls who are a billion times better than you. I'm certain if you start respecting females or realizing that you shouldn't generalize stupidly, you might actually find that unlucky girl who is meant to be for you. smiley Have a nice day loser! smiley
seriously? you took the time to type this epistle? the person you replied really got you seething, despite the grinning emoticons you used. .

3 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Amaaskia: omg! Hahaha. 10,000 likes. You have finished that sob. Lmao!
. My dear that animal had it coming!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Nigerian Man Propose To His Liberian Girlfriend At Her 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.