Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. (1029 Views)

I Have A Relationship Problem Pls Help / Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It? / Relationship Problem. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2014
welcome. do you know manu relationship have broke due to nobody that could advice either of the couple or boyfriend and his girfriend?

i have personally volunteer to solve relationship problem . post it here and i will advice
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by valmunich(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2014
As per love doctor Kwan? grin
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Gooci(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2014
where is your calculator and mathematical set?

2 Likes

Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich: As per love doctor Kwan? grin
you see' many people have fail in relationship. relationship should be a union but many dont know advice is equally impotant . in the end the relationship will break and they will start saying " but why didnt it work" , you kmow reason?? no advice sad
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Gooci: where is your calculator and mathematical set?
undecided what is this?? bruv do you have girlfriend?
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by hungryboy(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
na only for internet u go see pesin were never get girlfriend for im life,dey claim love doctor
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by valmunich(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2014
GrassEater: you see' many people have fail in relationship. relationship should be a union but many dont know advice is equally impotant . in the end the relationship will break and they will start saying " but why didnt it work" , you kmow reason?? no advice sad
How many relationships have you been into?
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Gooci(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2014
GrassEater: undecided what is this?? bruv do you have girlfriend?
lol.... i av friends that are girls.
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2014
hungryboy: na only for internet u go see pesin were never get girlfriend for im life,dey claim love doctor
bruv im a playa undecided . i have year of experience
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich:
bruv how many relationship have you be into??
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Gooci:
lol.... i av friends that are girls.
friendzone shocked !!!

male guys just wont gerrit angry
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by hungryboy(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2014
GrassEater: bruv im a playa undecided . i have year of experience
which team u dey play for?
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Gooci(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2014
GrassEater: friendzone shocked !!!

male guys just wont gerrit angry
na friendplanet
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2014
hungryboy: which team u dey play for?
angry insalt?? bruv this serious thread ..
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay' do you have poblem with relationship? solve it here grin
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Gooci:
na friendplanet
bruv' there is two way to go out of friendzone

1. whenever she say 'gooci come and help me with shores , tell her' im very sorry i want to visit my girlfriend ( she will see you as more sexy and that girl love you )

2. physical contact ' - whenever tou re together touch her alot . girks cant resist this . she will start noticing you as more of sexy than a friend.

have a wonderfull relationship smiley

3 Likes

Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by JERRY1925(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hi..actually I have these issue that keeps me thinking....I have these friend we've being together for more than a year..she's not dating am sure 90percent..we talk, spend late night chatting..but she like 30min drive away from me so we see like twice in a month..I've being talking to her about getting serious with us..but anytime I say that she tells me she's not ready, she's actually born again as she said..so I've been on dat long qui for like more than a year,recently we were kept in a lonely place and we had romance for the first time she's a virgin..a week after that I pleaded with her to date me..and she agreed with the term that there will be no romance and I agreed..but we saw last week and had romance again..and she actually initiated It..but after like 4hour wen we apart she sent a text that she can't continue..I'v been begging but she said we no longer possible..so now we just like frnds..but I do belive she cares 4 me..but said we can nevr be..we should just be friends...what should I do.?
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
JERRY1925: Hi..actually I have these issue that keeps me thinking....I have these friend we've being together for more than a year..she's not dating am sure 90percent..we talk, spend late night chatting..but she like 30min drive away from me so we see like twice in a month..I've being talking to her about getting serious with us..but anytime I say that she tells me she's not ready, she's actually born again as she said..so I've been on dat long qui for like more than a year,recently we were kept in a lonely place and we had romance for the first time she's a virgin..a week after that I pleaded with her to date me..and she agreed with the term that there will be no romance and I agreed..but we saw last week and had romance again..and she actually initiated It..but after like 4hour wen we apart she sent a text that she can't continue..I'v been begging but she said we no longer possible..so now we just like frnds..but I do belive she cares 4 me..but said we can nevr be..we should just be friends...what should I do.?
jerry tank for belive in me grin i will try and advice

the main poblem that is currently facing this relationship from manifest as i have read in your post in up is that she love you and want to do wide things with you but are religion is making her feel guity

1. shes born again - so you have to tdake things slow with her a little

2 . stop all friendship !! - she want you but she dont want a date due to religon , cant you see ? shes winning !! she have you , she have religion .... but you?? you want relationship!! but you only have friendship , you want sex' but you only have holding of hand .. she 2 : 0 you " thats the score !!

have a wonderful relationship smiley
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by JERRY1925(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
I dnt mind her holding my hands..I dnt evn need the sex or. romance..I just want to marry her..so are u saying I should leve her or continue...because if u see us talk we talk like we into a relationship, I ask her anything nd she tell me evn b4 I ask...but my problem is she dnt want to date...and it scares me cos I dnt want her to date som1 else...
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
JERRY1925: I dnt mind her holding my hands..I dnt evn need the sex or. romance..I just want to marry her..so are u saying I should leve her or continue...because if u see us talk we talk like we into a relationship, I ask her anything nd she tell me evn b4 I ask...but my problem is she dnt want to date...and it scares me cos I dnt want her to date som1 else...
bruv you just kill the relationship angry . do you know 90% of all relationship start from sex?? many people think befriending lady will make her love in long run ( it is possible only in 10% remaining from that 90) look at this

you have bee sending card and money to a ladies , you send goos night message and good morning message, you call her everyday , you help her with all her poblem, you even talk together like lover, all while havimg hope to marry her ... but then a playa like me came into her life, i collect her number , call her the secound day , visit her the thrid day, she came to my place the fourth day and we have sex, what do you think would you think will happen the fifth day?? she will ignore your call ..!!! reason?? she now have a boyfriend.. who are you then?? undecided unfortunly , youre just a nice friend...

1 Like

Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
marieolae ' Mimienudles
do you have poblem with relationship? solve it here grin
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Mimienudles(f): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
GrassEater: marieolae ' Mimienudles
do you have poblem with relationship? solve it here grin
Seriously, do I sound or look like one who has problems with relationships? Be frank please
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by GrassEater: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Mimienudles: Seriously, do I sound or look like one who has problems with relationships? Be frank please
to be framk , i ll say yes. part of playa ability is the ability to read female mind even from mere text smiley
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Mimienudles(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote
author=GrassEater] to be framk , i ll say yes. part of playa ability is
the ability to read female mind even from mere text smiley[/quote] Could be true. I don't have a relationship but I am drown in love
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Montaque(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
I hope u give me an advice ASAP cos am in the process now. I ve dis swtheart I met in a school I attended.We wia friends during the program but i didnt want to date her cos of the familiarity in class nd school.U know wat i mean there. We finished the program last 2months and we are bak home,we stay in the same city.she has been fond of me and likes my company. We ve met twice at an eatery within the last two weeks,and on the 2nd one,I told her l love her and I wud want her to be my gf. She asked me wen the love feeling started? I told her from wen we wia in but i didnt want to further it then cos of reasons which i told her. She said she likes me but is wary of a serious relationshp now,that its better we remain friends and allow the feelings to grow.She said she wont give me a straight answer now.Am kinda confused wat she means by dat.
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
hiohiohiohiohiohio...funny thread...

Hahahahihiohiohio...**crying and laughing***....

Hahahahahahiohiohioheheheh...**gasping for breathe***....

This this this this OP wans to kee me with with with llaaaauuugh...hiohiohio

**gasping for breathe**......

OMGosh!!!...can someone give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.....this thread eyaf almost kee me....
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Tymax(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie: hiohiohiohiohiohio...funny thread...

Hahahahihiohiohio...**crying and laughing***....

Hahahahahahiohiohioheheheh...**gasping for breathe***....

This this this this OP wans to kee me with with with llaaaauuugh...hiohiohio

**gasping for breathe**......

OMGosh!!!...can someone give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.....this thread eyaf almost kee me....
I gat your back, Babe. Take am! kiss
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax:
I gat your back, Babe. Take am! kiss

hiohiohihohihohiho....

***sighs***.....

Tanks sweets....I know you gat my back anytime....**hugs him**....
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Tymax(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2014
temigracie:

hiohiohihohihohiho....

***sighs***.....

Tanks sweets....I know you gat my back anytime....**hugs him**....
grin grin High quality hug.
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2014
GrassEater: jerry tank for belive in me grin i will try and advice

the main poblem that is currently facing this relationship from manifest as i have read in your post in up is that she love you and want to do wide things with you but are religion is making her feel guity

1. shes born again - so you have to tdake things slow with her a little

2 . stop all friendship !! - she want you but she dont want a date due to religon , cant you see ? shes winning !! she have you , she have religion .... but you?? you want relationship!! but you only have friendship , you want sex' but you only have holding of hand .. she 2 : 0 you " thats the score !!

Da'fuq is this??
Re: Solve Your Relationship Problem Here. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Tymax: grin grin High quality hug.

Ty...Ty..Ty...shey you know that it is a sin??....Nah only deeper life hug i fit give you oo...

Abi i fit give you one side hug not direct hug ooo....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Get Interested In Guys Already Dating? / BILLS Footing...by Ademi / Groom Divorced His Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.