Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply (5780 Views)

Tension Mounts At Dumso, Ghana, As Irate Youth Kill 80 Cattle F The Fulanis / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
0-day exchange rate history for GHS to NGN
Exchange rate for converting Ghana Cedi to
Nigerian Naira : 1 GHS = 51.22919 NGN
GHS
NGN
GH₵ 1 GHS
₦ 51.23 NGN
GH₵ 5 GHS
₦ 256.15 NGN
GH₵ 10 GHS
₦ 512.29 NGN
GH₵ 50 GHS
₦ 2,561.46 NGN
GH₵ 100 GHS
₦ 5,122.92 NGN
GH₵ 250 GHS
₦ 12,807.30 NGN
GH₵ 500 GHS
₦ 25,614.60 NGN
GH₵ 1,000 GHS
₦ 51,229.19 NGN
GH₵ 5,000 GHS
₦ 256,145.97 NGN
GH₵ 10,000 GHS
₦ 512,291.94 NGN
GH₵ 50,000 GHS
₦ 2,561,459.71 NGN
GH₵ 100,000 GHS
₦ 5,122,919.41 NGN
GH₵ 500,000 GHS
₦ 25,614,597.06 NGN
GH₵ 1,000,000 GHS
₦ 51,229,194.12 NGN
Last Updated: Wed September 17 2014
15:44:29
Currency Pair Indicator:
NGN/GHS
Buy NGN/Sell GHS
Buy Nigerian Naira/Sell Ghana Cedi
Convert from Ghana Cedi to Nigerian Naira
Home
Forex RSS Feeds
Free Website Controls
Contact Information
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Copyright © The Money Converter 2014. All
rights reserved

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: daft, how can dangote be richer than nigeria when nigeria worths almost 600billion USD and ghana worths 46billion USD grin

He is richer than Nigeria. Stupid how can he be richer than Ghana when Ghana GDP is 50 billion and he is not even worth half of that.

Gini will tell you the wealth dispersion in your country. Ghana gini is low which is comparable to 1st world country. Ghana HDI is medium. Nigeria build the foundation on how to remain a third world country. One person owns the wealth while the mass take bath in dirty water in hopes of miracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgutshTwwzo

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fools will always eat Eba

kikikikikikik what year was this, ghanaian cedis is the weakest in the world currently, this one na ode ooooo grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
OXYGENO1 : 6:23pm
0-day exchange rate history for GHS to NGN
Exchange rate for converting Ghana Cedi to
Nigerian Naira : 1 GHS = 51.22919 NGN
GHS
NGN
GH₵ 1 GHS
₦ 51.23 NGN
GH₵ 5 GHS
₦ 256.15 NGN
GH₵ 10 GHS
₦ 512.29 NGN
GH₵ 50 GHS
₦ 2,561.46 NGN
GH₵ 100 GHS
₦ 5,122.92 NGN
GH₵ 250 GHS
₦ 12,807.30 NGN
GH₵ 500 GHS
₦ 25,614.60 NGN
GH₵ 1,000 GHS
₦ 51,229.19 NGN
GH₵ 5,000 GHS
₦ 256,145.97 NGN
GH₵ 10,000 GHS
₦ 512,291.94 NGN
GH₵ 50,000 GHS
₦ 2,561,459.71 NGN
GH₵ 100,000 GHS
₦ 5,122,919.41 NGN
GH₵ 500,000 GHS
₦ 25,614,597.06 NGN
GH₵ 1,000,000 GHS
₦ 51,229,194.12 NGN
Last Updated: Wed September 17 2014
15:44:29
Currency Pair Indicator:
NGN/GHS
Buy NGN/Sell GHS
Buy Nigerian Naira/Sell Ghana Cedi
Convert from Ghana Cedi to Nigerian Naira
Home
Forex RSS Feeds
Free Website Controls
Contact Information
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Copyright © The Money Converter 2014. All
rights reserved

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: kikikikikikik what year was this, ghanaian cedis is the weakest in the world currently, this one na ode ooooo grin

Fool I just did it on my phone. U can see the time and my phone company.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

He is richer than Nigeria. Stupid how can he be richer than Ghana when Ghana GDP is 50 billion and he is not even worth half of that.

Gini will tell you the wealth dispersion in your country. Ghana gini is low which is comparable to 1st world country. Ghana HDI is medium. Nigeria build the foundation on how to remain a third world country. One person owns the wealth while the mass take bath in dirty water in hopes of miracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgutshTwwzo
I know the next thing will be for you to post pictures and videos, I don't have time for that. Carlos slim can buy twice of ghana, he can buy ghana, demolish it and use it as a footstool grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yap, we are populated here, let's come and infiltrate your schools, ghanaians don't go to school and I heard ngerians are really giving you a run for their money grin

We don't go to school yet we were rank 1 in science and math. We don't go to school yet we dominate waec scores. Please go chop your Eba.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: kikikikikikik what year was this, ghanaian cedis is the weakest in the world currently, this one na ode ooooo grin
Never knew your stupidity And dumbness exceeds that of a mad man.Don't ever try to compare naira to the cedis.Ghs1 =51naira...Naira is as useless as toilet paper.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I know the next thing will be for you to post pictures and videos, I don't have time for that. Carlos slim can buy twice of ghana, he can buy ghana, demolish it and use it as a footstool grin

No dude I am telling you the truth, the average Ghanaian has a better life than the average Nigeria. From security to healthcare to education.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fool I just did it on my phone. U can see the time and my phone company.
And yet your economy can be compared with that of zimbabwe, what a pathetic country grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: And yet your economy can be compared with that of zimbabwe, what a pathetic country grin

No problem, is still feeding three million of your brethren. Forking Eba eater

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No dude I am telling you the truth, the average Ghanaian has a better life than the average Nigeria. From security to healthcare to education.
yet mushroom university are scattered all over ghana, ghana is insignificant to the world, any rich man can buy y'all grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No problem, is still feeding three million of your brethren. Forking Eba eater
no shit, he's our man, ghana need to join nigeria as a state so we can help them out of their mysteries grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I know the next thing will be for you to post pictures and videos, I don't have time for that. Carlos slim can buy twice of ghana, he can buy ghana, demolish it and use it as a footstool grin
my friend just give it up. You've officially been chopped and screwed

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yet mushroom university are scattered all over ghana, ghana is insignificant to the world, any rich man can buy y'all grin

Mushroom unis but you send your children there for education. You pay top money to send them there. When I say Eba pollutes mind people think that I am mean. Well let me say it again Eba pollutes minds.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yet mushroom university are scattered all over ghana, ghana is insignificant to the world, any rich man can buy y'all grin
Those are the schools you fools are all running to.Those mushroom schools are even better than the sooo called best u have in your useless zoo country.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: no shit, he's our man, ghana need to join nigeria as a state so we can help them out of their mysteries grin
do you mean miseries?

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

We don't go to school yet we were rank 1 in science and math. We don't go to school yet we dominate waec scores. Please go chop your Eba.
bros, must of your universities are occupied by nigerians who can't get admission in nigeria universities as a result of frustration. Ghana is any nigeria's easy lifeline, ghana is a dumping site for failed nigerian students grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
OXYGENO1: If you fools are even sensible enough to generate just 100 MW and add to the already existing one like u fools can atleast sleep in light for 3hrs daily instead of the 2hrs .
Kwame, How dark is it at Ashante ?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: bros, must of your universities are occupied by nigerians who can't get admission in nigeria universities as a result of frustration. Ghana is any nigeria's easy lifeline, ghana is a dumping site for failed nigerian students grin

Yet those failed students go to Ghana, get education and get the best jobs in niggarea, while the smart ones that schooled in Nigeria are left behind. Eba is Ghana's best friend, because it keeps polluting your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Mushroom unis but you send your children there for education. You pay top money to send them there. When I say Eba pollutes mind people think that I am mean. Well let me say it again Eba pollutes minds.
your mushroom universities remains a dumping site for failed nigerian students grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
The only thing mumugerians are good at is to get money through fraudulent means just to please Ghanaian girls.USEFUL PEOPLE FROM USELESS COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: your mushroom universities remains a dumping site for failed nigerian students grin

So why are they getting the best jobs in Nigeria.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yet those failed students go to Ghana, get education and get the best jobs in niggarea, while the smart ones that schooled in Nigeria are left behind. Eba is Ghana's best friend, because it keeps polluting your brain.
check online, most nigerians that school in ghanaian universities cannot serve nigeria because nigerian government don't recognise most of the schools there. Only university of ghana and some other universities are recognised, we believe others are not upto our standards, ask other nigerians this grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: your mushroom universities remains a dumping site for failed nigerian students grin
Atleast they are fools enough to attend. I will try and open a one classroom university for u fools in GHANA ok.The dumbness of nigerians will make me rich becos u fools will surely apply.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

So why are they getting the best jobs in Nigeria.
what best jobs? Most of ghanaians schools are not recognise by NYSC not to talk of getting jobs, check online.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by JiggamanGh: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: check online, most nigerians that school in ghanaian universities cannot serve nigeria because nigerian government don't recognise most of the schools there. Only university of ghana and some other universities are recognised, we believe others are not upto our standards, ask other nigerians this grin

Ghanaian degrees are valued over nigerian one in every single country in the world including Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: check online, most nigerians that school in ghanaian universities cannot serve nigeria because nigerian government don't recognise most of the schools there. Only university of ghana and some other universities are recognised, we believe others are not upto our standards, ask other nigerians this grin
S.t.u.p.I.d liar. The nigerian students in Ghana are seen superior than the apes who studied in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian degrees are valued over nigerian one in every single country in the world including Nigeria.
I say NYSC don't recognise your universities, check online, Nigerians who schooled in ghana find it difficult to serve in nigeria. Search online, it there grin
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

EXACTLY.

2 Likes

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by chinasaekperem3: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
OXYGENO1: S.t.u.p.I.d liar. The nigerian students in Ghana are seen superior than the apes who studied in nigeria.
am serious, only university of ghana and two or three of your universities are recognise here, NYSC don't recognise them. That's why you see a lot of nigerians in university of ghana.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I say NYSC don't recognise your universities, check online, Nigerians who schooled in ghana find it difficult to serve in nigeria. Search online, it there grin
As a fool ignorant like u why don't u rather check. Mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marieme Sall, Senegal's First Black First Lady / Ghana GDP Growth Accelerates To 23% / Obama Flirting With Thai PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.