Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply (5794 Views)

Tension Mounts At Dumso, Ghana, As Irate Youth Kill 80 Cattle F The Fulanis / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / Accommodation For Nigerians In Ghana As Costly As Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: stop quoting me with your black fingers.
Ugly ape
Who in your blackish useless country is handsome than my dog.Black shoe Polish apes.

1 Like

Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by OXYGENO1: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: this crazy illiterate is here again. Am out, I don't engage village boys.
As a fool like u who will like to have any encounter with u? Mumugerian ape conceived by useless parents.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: kikikikikikikikiki, this one is an illiterate oooo, kilowatt? Do you know KWh is different from production capacity which is measured in megawatt? Ghanaians keep showing us how deplorable their educational system has become grin

I'm from S.A you slowpoke... And my post was just to show that even though you may be generating more power than Ghana it still aint Sh*t compared to the rest of the world.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Centrifude: Nigeria Produces 137 KWh and Messed up Zimbabwe Produces 898 KWh... So you guys aint got much to brag about.

from where did you get this rubbish?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Centrifude:

I'm from S.A you slowpoke... And my post was just to show that even though you may be generating more power than Ghana it still aint Sh*t compared to the rest of the world.

you are not even ashamed that even though we are not at our best, we still built an economy bigger than yours!
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: then southafricans must be dummies. Kilowatt/hour isn't the unit for measuring amount of power produced/generated, it is measured in megawatts. Dull southafrican grin

Argh oh jah damn my bad, Kilo Watts per Hour, is mainly use to measure consumption.

But anyway Nigeria produces 3000Megwatts and close to 50% of your people don't have electricity. And our dull South African Brains produce more that 30 000Mega Watts of Power.

And just in case you bring up the race issue you should know that many of the Senior Engineers in our Power Stations are Black and are also teaching the next Generation of Engineers.
Maybe Ghana should ask S.A for help with some of their Power issues because Nigerians are still suffocating or Generator Fumes.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Centrifude:

Argh oh jah damn my bad, Kilo Watts per Hour, is mainly use to measure consumption.

But anyway Nigeria produces 3000Megwatts and close to 50% of your people don't have electricity. And our dull South African Brains produce more that 30 000Mega Watts of Power.

And just in case you bring up the race issue you should know that many of the Senior Engineers in our Power Stations are Black and are also teaching the next Generation of Engineers.
Maybe Ghana should ask S.A for help with some of their Power issues because Nigerians are still suffocating or Generator Fumes.

Dude, pls don't get SA involved in these Ghana vs naija e-wars. Pls leave the thread before it turns into a SA vs naija thing...
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
craziebone:

you are not even ashamed that even though we are not at our best, we still built an economy bigger than yours!

Dude Nigeria has had a Larger economy than S.A for approximately more than 5years, you have a larger population, and more Natural resources than us, that's why it was predicted that you would have a larger economy even before the results came out.

The only difference is that you didn't rebase your economy, and just like many of your economists said, "this won't change the situation in Nigeria or put more money in the pockets of your people, or make you richer it just tells you how much you've really got", and that maybe it might force your officials to use your money wisely, because people now know how much the country has.

By the way S.A still has the strongest economy!
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem1: Now that you know this or just checked it online, check your previous post. I urinate on south africa grin
Yeah it was a mistake on my part but it doesn't change that fact that the rest of that last comment you decided to quote is true.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
vdGeist:

Dude, pls don't get SA involved in these Ghana vs naija e-wars. Pls leave the thread before it turns into a SA vs naija thing...

Yeah you're right, we already have enough of those here... Let me leave this thread.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
@centrifude, it did change something with us. Our GDP had already changed before it was recalculated. This means our pockets have already recieved the boost before the rebasing was done.
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Centrifude:

Dude Nigeria has had a Larger economy than S.A for approximately more than 5years, you have a larger population, and more Natural resources than us, that's why it was predicted that you would have a larger economy even before the results came out.

The only difference is that you didn't rebase your economy, and just like many of your economists said, "this won't change the situation in Nigeria or put more money in the pockets of your people, or make you richer it just tells you how much you've really got", and that maybe it might force your officials to use your money wisely, because people now know how much the country has.

By the way S.A still has the strongest economy!

our growth isnt dependent on resources. They are dependent on the non resources sector. How SA the strongest economy?
Re: Power Outages To Worsen In Ghana As Nigeria Stops Gas Supply by Centrifude(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
craziebone: @centrifude, it did change something with us. Our GDP had already changed before it was recalculated. This means our pockets have already recieved the boost before the rebasing was done.

Your pockets received a boost a long time ago dude. The rebasing just tells you how much it is. Let's say for example you got a raise 5years ago, and its only this year that you decided to find out how much it is, but that won't add more money in your pocket.

Your guys were just spending a lot of money without knowing how much you had.

But anyway dude I won't be respond to comments from this thread anymore, I'll just be a spectator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senegal Elections: Macky Sall Leads Over Incombent Abdoulaye WADE / Foreigners Will Be Barred From Owning Land In South Africa / Pictures From Russia Lockdown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.