Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. (2382 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / How Do I Solve This? (conversation) / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by MadCow1: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Dcholeric: I am not against your assumptions and opinions but I would also like you to reason it the way

most of the girls that does prostitution are doing it cause they believe they don't have a choice, since their families can't take up the responsibility of taking care of their existence.
most the guys that started stealing from small to big time, started because they believe there is no other choice since their families couldn't even provide food.
does this makes their actions right?
the fact is I don't know.
going By your said wisdom I would say yes.
you see now that the guy has decided not to play as she wishes anymore, or if the guy decides to send her out, she will be expected to look for next the guy that could take up the responsibility and if that dumps her again she moves to the next....... isn't that a bad and sick mentality? I have seen a large number of girls with multiple issues from multiple fathers in the name of no option let live who can or will take of me.
this no different from prostitution as the reason for entering and practicing are the same.

[b]Lol @ Going by my said Wisdom.. #Cynicism does not look too good on you.. grin But nice try nonetheless..

Now let me step it down to basic elementary level;

First of all, I didnt say I support a young lady co-habiting with a Man. Its not the 'IDEAL' 'AFRICAN' way of doing things.. (Although this in itself can be argued.. But thats for another day)..

Secondly... Your analogy of trying to draw a correlation between Prostitution and 'Stealing/Robbery/Thievery' does not even begin to apply.. Whereas one is immoral, the other is criminal. cool I will explain further:

A girl or guy who is at his/her wits end and resorts to prostitution in order to survive is simply using immoral ways to make money. They technically have not harmed anybody but themselves. Their clients are all consenting and willing participants (Customers).. I can live with the knowledge of knowing that some females out there are on the streets using their bodies to put a meal on their table.. ITS NOT RIGHT!!!! But Its still an acceptable means to an end. Nobody else's rights and freedoms are being violated..

Now a Guy or a Chick who have been pushed backs to the wall that resorts to robbery/thivery/Stealing/pick-pocketing and co to survive have resoorted to criminal ventures as a means of livelihood and this is not just immoral but also a crime. Its a crime simply because their means of livelihood violates the rights of other people. For every penny they steal, its someone elses legitimately earned penny that he /she has been disposed of forcefully and against their will.. THIS I DO NOT SUPPORT.. Now should a guy choose to suck other guys di!cks on the corner in order to feed, then my take on prostitution applies.

Nw back to the matter:: Should a Young Lady choose to live with a Man that she isnt married to in other to get by, its not good but its understandble. He can 'use & dump' her same way a married Man can 'use & dump' his wife. One is called 'Heartbreak, the other Divorce'.. Same shiit if you ask me. grin Same way the divoircee can enter another marriage that may also fail just like the girl and the cycle continues. So at the end of the day, the one lesson here is that nothing is foolproof..

All I advocated to those hurling stones at the OP was to wait to hear her out before being overly judgemental.

All our stories are very different in their own ways. All our tolerance tresholds for suffering and pain also differ. Just last week, a Liberian woman hung herself on the streets of Lagos because she was being discriminated against for being Liberian (the same nation as Nigerians Ebola patient zero; Patrick Sawyer). I am sure there are many Liberians in Nigeria and all around Africa that have faced same, but one couldnt stand it and has killed herself. Same way some people can stay on the hussle forever and never resort to prostitution no matter what, meanwhile others have for way lesser struggles.

MORAL LESSON HERE:: Dont be quick to pass judgement on the next man until you can fully appreciate and understand their situation..

Thanks. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. by Dcholeric: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Lol @ Going by my said Wisdom.. #Cynicism does not look too good on you.. grin But nice try nonetheless..

Now let me step it down to basic elementary level;

First of all, I didnt say I support a young lady co-habiting with a Man. Its not the 'IDEAL' 'AFRICAN' way of doing things.. (Although this in itself can be argued.. But thats for another day)..

Secondly... Your analogy of trying to draw a correlation between Prostitution and 'Stealing/Robbery/Thievery' does not even begin to apply.. Whereas one is immoral, the other is criminal. cool I will explain further:

A girl or guy who is at his/her wits end and resorts to prostitution in order to survive is simply using immoral ways to make money. They technically have not harmed anybody but themselves. Their clients are all consenting and willing participants (Customers).. I can live with the knowledge of knowing that some females out there are on the streets using their bodies to put a meal on their table.. ITS NOT RIGHT!!!! But Its still an acceptable means to an end. Nobody else's rights and freedoms are being violated..

Now a Guy or a Chick who have been pushed backs to the wall that resorts to robbery/thivery/Stealing/pick-pocketing and co to survive have resoorted to criminal ventures as a means of livelihood and this is not just immoral but also a crime. Its a crime simply because their means of livelihood violates the rights of other people. For every penny they steal, its someone elses legitimately earned penny that he /she has been disposed of forcefully and against their will.. THIS I DO NOT SUPPORT.. Now should a guy choose to suck other guys di!cks on the corner in order to feed, then my take on prostitution applies.

Nw back to the matter:: Should a Young Lady choose to live with a Man that she isnt married to in other to get by, its not good but its understandble. He can 'use & dump' her same way a married Man can 'use & dump' his wife. One is called 'Heartbreak, the other Divorce'.. Same shiit if you ask me. grin Same way the divoircee can enter another marriage that may also fail just like the girl and the cycle continues. So at the end of the day, the one lesson here is that nothing is foolproof..

All I advocated to those hurling stones at the OP was to wait to hear her out before being overly judgemental.

All our stories are very different in their own ways. All our tolerance tresholds for suffering and pain also differ. Just last week, a Liberian woman hung herself on the streets of Lagos because she was being discriminated against for being Liberian (the same nation as Nigerians Ebola patient zero; Patrick Sawyer). I am sure there are many Liberians in Nigeria and all around Africa that have faced same, but one couldnt stand it and has killed herself. Same way some people can stay on the hussle forever and never resort to prostitution no matter what, meanwhile others have for way lesser struggles.

MORAL LESSON HERE:: Dont be quick to pass judgement on the next man until you can fully appreciate and understand their situation..

Thanks. [/b]
well I cant doubt the truth that I put myself in someone else's shoes before judging, because its a good practice, (that am guilty of)

Now let's disagree once more, if someone deserves to be considered for wrong been done that same person needs to be told the truth, and that leads to some form of judgment (not necessarily harsh), expecially when that person does not even know what he/she did was bad, I mean she doesn't even know that bringing her sister to join them was not cool talk more if she even cares about her living in her boy friends crib.
a man in the bible was charged more guilty than he sons for their own sins, even though he lived a holy life (elai).

don't get your self there.

she doesn't know, side her and tell her truth(judgment)
a person is guilty By will with knowledge of the truth he/she deserves to face judgment how ever simple the judgement may be (even after considering her stands on why she did it, doesn't leave her spotless and should be told to clean herself up so she doesn't go around been proud about her spots or even add more to it)
thank you more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Greatest Mistake Guys Do When They See A Gorgeous Lady / The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / Not All Man With D**k Is A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.