Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks (20099 Views)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide / An Open Letter To The .Inspector General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by oliy24(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
you are damn right. funsho
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
hmm
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Silverstars: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
I've noticed a new trend on Nairaland. This place is becoming saturated with children who just want to be first to comment and occupy space. This is an important national matter being discussed and we have idiots laughing, making all sorts of senseless statements and booking space.
Now back to the issue at hand: I was going to open a thread about this myself but I just never got around to doing it. There is an ALARMING number of checkpoints on the roads. It is so clear that there is a new kid on the block ie the new IG. This is utter madness and the IG needs to know that Nigerians are incensed at this rubbish and he needs to put an end to it immediately. It is so glaring that he is incompetent from the word go. But what would you expect from a former aide de camp (ADC) of Miriam Abacha. This man needs to be checked because experience has shown that more checkpoints there are, the more armed robberies take place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by MrCork: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
....do u people hav traffic light, bus and cycle lane ther in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
The owerri/ph road has like ..N100 x 20 roadblocks=N2000

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by huntila(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why are our policies not STABLE in this country?
We put in policies and reverse at will .
2steps forward, 5 backwards

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by kennosklint(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Police ar dsame yestaday,2day,nd 4reva...see as dem don lin finish since wen dem stop roadblocks nw wei dem don open na only God knws...abeh madam giv me hot monkey pepper soup I nor send dem...I go shake dem 4 dia diff check point afta I finish dis hot pepper soup..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by themejiwalker(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
metalliccards: Really frm my own point of veiw I think roadblocks as more goods dan harms, think of d CHIBOK girls if only roadblock still exist, those on duty whould ve been held 2 explain 1 or2 tins abt d incident.

Are you kidding me You believe naija policemen are brave enough to face boko haram?

Haha you clearly haven't been reading the news

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by sulmeza(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
D op gt tym 2 waste o...open leta on d npf?...dos guys r cursed,they cnt chang dia corrupt ways
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
themejiwalker:

Are you kidding me You believe naija policemen are brave enough to face boko haram?

Haha you clearly haven't been reading the news

I was about saying the-same thing to her.

She clearly maybe hasn't visited Nigeria in like 10 years from the twenties.

You just can't trust our policemen. The security system is a big Joke. Too corrupt and self centered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by shegixo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
donphilopus: Most of them look like armed robbers whenever they are in the highway!

Bhuhahahahahahahaha
Make eke no hear u ooh;Na checkpoint u go crash. cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Silverstars: I've noticed a new trend on Nairaland. This place is becoming saturated with children who just want to be first to comment and occupy space. This is an important national matter being discussed and we have idiots laughing, making all sorts of senseless statements and booking space.
[size=18pt]
Exactly My Thoughts...It is Worrisome![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Isiterere(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Aitee1:

Ftc in ur dream abi??

Oya wake up and count the comments b4 urs so u knw the number u fall grin
you still dey comment for your sleep ?

Drop that phone right away...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by jkendy(m): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Road block or Ice block........
Open letter or Close letter.....
Pls IG, hasten up your recruitment program abeg. Boys dey wait 2 go join the road block clique. #PoliceIsYourFriend
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by metalliccards(f): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2014
Your business card is considered one of the most important marketing tools that you have. With it, you are giving your contact information to potential clients or existing customers to make gain loyalty and repeat jobs. In order for the business card to do its desired job, it must be professional, attractive and memorable.

It is important for your card to be attractive and memorable. Try to think about the fact that some people receive hundreds of business cards from various individuals and they rarely remember any of them. Making your business card stand out of the crowd of business cards is really important! I have several testifiers who tells me about how their metallic complimentary business cards gave them class. This got me thinking to myself.... why not tell Nairalanders what an outstanding metallic complimentary card could do for them:

1) When you give your business card to your clients, despite several cards they have in their possession, once your service is required, your card comes to mind in a jiffy since it stands out.
2) Your card speaks volumes of your quality & class of service.
3) With the outstanding impression it creates, it is a great weapon for marketing.
4) Metallic cards are very durable. Now you are sure your client will always have it in their possession.

So why not make that switch today? smiley
Do the extra-ordinary now!

Below are samples of metallic cards that will have your details printed on & how it looks after being printed on.

For enquires on getting affordable metallic card, please feel free to make contact on here or
reach us via our various channels:
Tel/Watsapp: 07039847754, 09090030295
BBM: 2926fd2d
or you can come have a business chat at our office at:
Shop 23, Iyaniwura Shopping Complex, Akute.

We deliver nationwide. Or you can come for pick up at our office.

Re: **Metallic Business Cards! Let Your Cards Speak For You!!** by metalliccards(f): 11:58am On Sep 15
Leave an impression with our custom-made metallic cards. Give your your personality/business a splash of shimmer!

Contact us today:
Tel/Watsapp: 07039847754, 09090030295
BBM: 2926fd2d
or you can come have a business chat at our office at:
Shop 23, Iyaniwura Shopping Complex, Akute.

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by ghostofsparta(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2014
THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED AND THE ABUSER
Blog link (pictured)
Nairaland link (no pictures)
Recommended for all.
A must read for guys!
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by lezz(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2014
backward nigerian police force. Which part of the world do you see road block as a routine stop and search procedure?

With their 1960 policing, institutionalised thieves in uniforms.
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by NuellettY: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2014
metalliccards: Really frm my own point of veiw I think roadblocks as more goods dan harms, think of d CHIBOK girls if only roadblock still exist, those on duty whould ve been held 2 explain 1 or2 tins abt d incident.
For where? It a lie joor
Policemen who who would run for their life at the hearing of the sounds of the very gun..they prefer to resign than dead
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by jkendy(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Silverstars: This place is becoming saturated with children who just want to be first to comment and occupy space.....making all sorts of senseless statements and booking space.

This man needs to be checked because experience has shown that more checkpoints there are, the more armed robberies take place.
U dey vex say u come late?
Can yhu prove dis point if called upon?
#SenselessStatement
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by donwee007: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2014
hmmm...
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by samseen02(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2014
@op, goood write up.. I hope this will yield a positive result
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by priscaoge(f): 12:43am On Sep 18, 2014
The annoying part is that u see them @ every poleundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by metalliccards(f): 12:46am On Sep 18, 2014
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS, VE A FRUITFULL DAY AHEAD.

Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by akpanikpe(m): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Did I just hear u say POLICE? Ok not after this particular one is done wit checking my document, driver liesence, fire extingusher, spear tire and off cos he is asking me to do something and go b4 day break.
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by donsteady(m): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=metalliccards]Really frm my own point of veiw I think roadblocks as more goods dan harms, think of d CHIBOK girls if only roadblock still exist, those on duty whould ve been held 2 explain 1 or2 tins abt d incident.[/quote
Are you serious? Military couldn't stop BH how much more police, I am sure you ve been harrast by Nigerian police, 80 of accidental is cause by what?
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Luminary1(f): 1:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Una gudnight ooooo i no be wizard ............wetin una no dey sleep
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Wefiak1414(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2014
yes roadblock was meant for crime reduction and to easy d way to robbers. But our men on are now d criminal and robbers. Once the set their eyeballs on a particular vihecle see how they will be shouting. EH STOP.....PACK..PACK I SAID PACK. YOUR PAPER OR YOU COMPLY. #50. #100 OR #200. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AS U HAVE SAID.
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by Wefiak1414(m): 1:16am On Sep 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] nigeria does not try in terms of our on black.
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by aduje(m): 1:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Sir Funsho...thanks for the patience to right.

THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOT MY FRIEND.
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by SStoneCCold: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerian roads are safer without Police roadblocks. Quite a number of robbery cases on Nigerian highways have been traced to some policemen at roadblocks in the past. We do not need the roadblocks, motorized patrols are better.
Re: Open Letter To The Inspector General Of Police On Roadblocks by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2014

Police ke? Are you a learner? Even some soldiers stationed at Chibok then had to beat a tactical retreat after engaging the terrorists in a gun battle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Expresses Disappointment After Police Blocked Them During Protest / Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience" / Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.