Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (27782 Views)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Moblord(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Arms for BH

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by chromoTop: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
EroZA:
south Africa sells arms to countries such as US and UK,for your information SA is one of the top 10 best arms manufacturers globally

You dey craze? You think say na your village square be this? sad

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Yeah,the only village that sell arms to great cities

now your oil money has been confiscated by the very village....

quote author=chromoTop]
You dey craze? You think say na your village square be this? sad[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by chromoTop: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
EroZA:
Yeah,the only village that sell arms to great cities

now your oil money has been confiscated by the very village....

quote author=chromoTop]

No wonder! You are a South African grin
You get mouth. village selling arms to another village. cheesy

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Freelancer00(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: I fully support this arms deal. BH sympathizers are already running scared like toddlers about to be spanked on the yansh grin
Really? Like really? Like really really? Is that how arms are purchased? Something as sensitive as that and now u're talking about BH sympathizers. Pathetic

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2014
remember you are the one who referred SA as a village therefore as a villager am proud to see my village doing things that are supposed to be done by other villages....selling arms

chromoTop:

No wonder! You are a South African grin
You get mouth. village selling arms to another village. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by banki(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
peleson:
U talk bullsh!tt! Have u not heard that the US n western powers r blocking Nigeria legitimate purchase of arms to ridicule our government? Have u heard from western media such as cnn,bbc giving credits on our efforts in winning the bokoharam war recently or overcoming Ebola? But they are always bashing our fg like they v bin doing nothing. Open ur eyes n b patriotic!

Your a clown......
Was it not the same govt that just bought helicopters from france and russia

Are we winning the boko haram war? our military said they captured damboa and gwoza the next thing shekau declared and installed emirs in those same places

Stop decieving yourself theres a diferencr between sychopancy and patroitisim

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by POYINKOR(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Dog we them see shit for I'm mouth naim we no say he chop shit.
This is just one of so many deals in our country to enrich people.
Have we forgotten do soon the 2.8 billion of the Buhari era or that of Alhaji Alhaji of the currency exchange era. What has happened is not new and it won't ne the last. It happened in Gowon era, it happened in Obj era, lt happened in Shagari era. GEJ era is not going to be the last.
In times of the best saint in Nigeria government, it will still happen.
The only solution is to have an imported Government
I have not seen a Nigerian who drank nigeria water and breath in Nigerian air, that does not answer to the name corruption.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Kennyfancy(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
berem: Someone desperately wants to cover up for the shady arms deal.

Oluwa is watching you people in 5D.
fool, u want dem to tell u dat dey ar going to buy arms abi ?, so dat u go go tell dat ur boko mallam whn dey stay bush make dem ready abi, gwoza 4 u

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by ibrahym47(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
wat am very sure of is dat wind go blow n fowl yansh go open come 2015 or 2019
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by sexzskil(f): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2014
EroZA:
south Africa sells arms to countries such as US and UK,for your information SA is one of the top 10 best arms manufacturers globally

I greatly doubt this, even if it is true, its because Whites dominates the major industries in the country. Blacks can (excluding me) can never do anything incredible, they just too inferior!
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by feedthenation(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Money Laundering that went very bad.

Bunch of amateurs at work.

This government has really failed and yet some people are so blind they will vote for GEJ again.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by ALISMILE(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wen Henry Okah said it,that our Gov is neck
deep in d violence happening in country most of
us simply tot he was on a witch-hunting
mission. Henry revealed then that our govment
sanctioned the Oct 1st 2010 bomblast. But
many of us immediately sympathized wit the
govment and blamed the attack on Buhari and
Babangida, which was wat d govment wanted.
Have u guys ever wondered why no BH sponsor
have ever been arrested even though govment
admitted to knowin them? They cannot continue

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Baawaa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
alaladakosta: And some people still want this man to govern them till 2019, shame.
Not some people,some senseless people.I voted for him 2011 but I will not dare it 2015.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by ALISMILE(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
I trust Labaran Maku,he will soon take to the mic to defend the FG very well on this. The guy is a very competent Infor Minister.
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by successking: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rilwayne001: Cock and bull story undecided

[size=15pt] LIARS! Thunder fire them for trying to mislead/divert our attetion, we are not foolish like them undecided[/size]

Let then answer the following questions.

The above position of the Federal Government is not only ludicrous, it is laughable, untenable and a story only fit to be told to the marines. The following rhetoric posers are germane to this issue:

[b] Is it really faster and safer to do an international transaction of such magnitude by ferrying cash across the continent or by a simple wire transfer that can go through in a matter of few minutes or few hours?

If, indeed, the matter involves security issues like the purchase of arms by a foreign government like Nigeria, why was the South African Government not brought into the picture beforehand?

How could the South African Government be sure that the arms were purchased legitimately by the Nigerian government and not by insurgents if they were not officially informed beforehand?

If indeed the manufacturer(s) of such equipment was/were expecting such large amount by cash, why did they not make adequate arrangements with the authorities in South Africa to declare and clearvthe cash on arrival?

Why was money belonging to the Federal Government and meant for purchase of equipment for the Federal Government moved by a private jet and by private individuals and why were they not accompanied by the officials of the Department of State Services or the office of the National Security Adviser in official capacities?

Why would a government that is at the peak of promoting the cashless policy in our economy be the chief breaker of that policy by moving such a large amount by cash?

If, indeed, it was a legitimate transaction of the Federal Government, why were the officials of our embassy in South Africa not on hand to make the entry easier and smoother? [/b]

More here www.nairaland.com/1908089/co-k-and-bull-story-fg-smuggled#26391522

[size=15pt] And some ignoramus will come here to say GEJ till 2019

SMDH [/size]

Stop this ranting and be sensible for once!

Why do you find it difficult to comprehend from all these stories about the arm deal making the round?

How can a reasonable person transfer money meant for arms through swift when it is clear that the American Government has taken it upon herself to block all ways to secure arms to fight insecurity in Nigeria so as to ensure that her prediction about Nigeria's brake up in 2015 is fulfilled?

The level of your bitterness cannot change the truth.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
yeah am not surprised,Nigerians doubt everything because they are superior,they even doubt that mtn is a black owned south African company...

sexzskil:
I greatly doubt this, even if it is true, its because Whites dominates the major industries in the country. Blacks can (excluding me) can never do anything incredible, they just too inferior!
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Kash007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
IF you believe the cock and bull story of the FG in explaining the seedy arms transaction, you are shockingly naive and gullible. That kind of explanation looks like something Olivia Pope and Associates would cook up during disaster management.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Kash007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil:
This coming from an African is tragic.
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by khattab02: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
hmmm.... Government dribbling and doing us leggover since......

Anyway, I expect more versions and different episodes on the front page in days ahead.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by khattab02: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
chromoTop:
lol..
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Even my dog knows that America never wanted us to succeed in this fight. They always want africans to Lord them! They will be disappointed!
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Izontubo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
The apc people blowing there trumpets here have also bought guns ooo...hypocrites shouting at the top of there voice...all I clamour for is that nigeria divides... angry
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by khattab02: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
successking:

Why do you find it difficult to comprehend from all these stories about the arm deal making the round?

How can a reasonable person transfer money meant for arms through swift when it is clear that the American Government has taken it upon herself to block all ways to secure arms to fight insecurity in Nigeria so as to ensure that her prediction about Nigeria's brake up in 2015 is fulfilled?

bia, can you tell us how it is clear the American governtment are doing that

I mean with cogent and reasonable proves not hearsay.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
feedthenation: Money Laundering that went very bad.

Bunch of amateurs at work.

This government has really failed and yet some people are so blind they will vote for GEJ again.
Everything is not about money laundering please! Common sense will tell you that the President cannot involve himself if its not a matter of national security.
You guys to take fruits cos brains are lacking vitamins here.
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by abdulabbakar(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think its time this Ogorogoro is call to order...Let him know that he is not leading a republic of ZOMBIES!!!
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Adex097: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Obj could be right anyway #GEJ's_Snipers
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by seguntijan(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
All over the world America and israel devil footprints are evidenced. They cause mayhem and anarchy anywhere. They are not even christians in the first place. These are nation that are adherent of devils since centuries. The illuminati hard print is all over the facets of their life... They sponsor real wars everywhere, murder Ghadafi and wrote malicious biography abt him just to spread the hatred. The CIA, Home land security, Mosad and MI4 has assasinate several of our president. They spread wars and instability in Arab world. Ofcos the devil love wars, he love blood and anarchy. The bokoharam, ISIS, Al qaida etc are their foot soldiers. They depose Mahmoud of egypt so that when israel launch their massive onslaught on hapless palestine the stooge Al sisi will support them by closing Rafa crossing. Saudi Arabia is another stupid and clueless foot agent of this Horus state. Look at Israel flag and tell me if its not 666 written all over it anywhere u look at it from. But the nigerian are the most clueless people on earth due to the shackles of ethinicity and religious bigotry. An everyday christian will still blame muslims or the north for killing themselves now who does that? Boko haram with their sophisticated weapons can cross to east or south if they choose to. They can bring down Aso rock if they choose to cos these are people who re ready to die not like me and u who value our lives. But why haven't they? If a hundred BK want to reach Jona today in Aso rock they will, highest u will kill abt 60 of them before they take over but hey evidence have shown even nigerian army fear them and have flee haphazardly in many of their battles with BK. BK is federal govt masquerade and CAN have hands in this. I don't care whose ox is gored imma speak my mind u all can refute this or insult but when u re condemned and curse not to read between the lines will i blame u? A typical imam don't have 20 mills in his bank account who dash monkey banana? Compare that to an everyday pastors around u in naija today. I have always said muslims exist in this nigeria by will of Allah and if not christian can wipe every last muslims in nigeria and the world in general if they so wish. Five pastors in nigeria can fund military budget of five other africa nation. Yeah they are that rich. I have lot of christian friends i can literally die for. I can't do without them, they are my friend who i values as blood. So also in my family christainity runs deep too. That's the variety that Allah want. If he so desire he will have easily make each and everyone of us follow one religion. The earlier naija people realize this the better for our national unity. Let's stop religious fanatism muslim and christians alike. Its bad religion leaders are now using in political war strategy.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by manny4life(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
successking:

What in the world are you talking about? Is SWIFT owned by the the U.S.? Is SWIFT monitored / operated by the U.S.? Is the clearing house in the U.S.? What has the U.S. Govt got to do with SWIFT? Please don't throw acronyms you have no idea what is all about. SWIFT is a network that enables banks worldwide to exchange financial transaction information. IT IS NOT A CLEARING OR SETTLEMENT HOUSE.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by manny4life(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
To say that I am disappointed with this development is an understatement... I am short of words; this is a big blow to the Nigerian govt. Why would Nigeria "legitimately" trade arms deal using an illegitimate method?

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by amobii: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think it's getting to revolution time, it's just bad news everyday, and this government keep blaming people, parties, countries for their failures every time. so Sorry for my dear country, in a good environment the SENATE &HOUSE should hv impeach this man. just so sad how long we need to go b4 we fight back, and for those of you supporting GEJ till whatever you are saying, you will surely feel that pain when the time comes.

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Melahou(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
“If, indeed, it was a legitimate transaction of the Federal Government, why were the officials of our embassy in South Africa not on hand to make the entry easier and smoother?- Festus Keyamo

anyway that is what is expected of them...COVER UP THE WHOLE STORY
its business as usual

NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju / Northerners In Tinubu’s Govt Reduced To Choristers – Salihu Lukman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52