Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million (27699 Views)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Senate Summons Service Chiefs Over Election Postponement / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by coolzeal(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2014
This calls for adequate investigation and debriefing, our nation is at threat and security measures compromise. I smell catastrophe on forthcoming election and the already done deal, Boko haram menace. The culprits shouldn't go scot free if we are to make advances in our already damaged national security.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2014
alaladakosta: And some people still want this man to govern them till 2019, shame.
Chill, 2019 is not far away so you can elect your candidate.
About now, no vacancy in Aso rock till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2014
D kweshions are;

1. Is NASS aware of dis deal?
2. Was d money budgeted 4?
3. Is d vice president even aware?
4 .Who is Oritsejafor? Is he a arms contraktor or dealer or arms fronts middleman?
5. Why d use of a supposed xtian leader's (leader of d other xtians oo, not me, eh ehn) private jet and not govt jet or any other positive owner
6.Why was d APC not informed b4 hand so dat dey will not fire any media salvo?
7. Has Mama Peace released any grammatikal attashment 2 dis development lately? grin
8. Why iz my partanal grandma 4rm Otuoke not aware? (Or was she? )
LASTLY. Why are Nairaland PDP justifyin dis illegal aktivity?

CHAAAII HEEEY!
CHAAAAIII HEEEEEYYY!!!
ALL DIZ BRAINLESSNESS & CLUELESSNESS DAT JONA IZ SHIIIAAAAARIIN EVERYWIIA SO
DIIIIAAAAAAARRRRIIIIIIIISSsS GOD UUUUOOOOO!
embarassed

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Rilwayne001: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2014
englishmart: that moment you stylishly book space

cry
grin
undecided
embarassed

i was actually short of word cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by segradinho: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2014
ok

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by alaladakosta(f): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
Chill, 2019 is not far away so you can elect your candidate.
About now, no vacancy in Aso rock till 2019.

We know people like u, wanabe.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2014
I just imagine, if ds stuff was linked to a muslim.... time will tell!

btw

. It won’t be out of place to say that: Either the Fed Govt led by GEJ or CAN led by Pastor AYO is responsible for BOKOHARAM

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2014
“The President opted for full briefing to avoid any
backlash on his administration. It will also assist
the government to come up with a clear position to
the public. Now that the Presidency has the details,
it is left to the government to clarify things.
“When the government speaks, you will get the
details of what transpired on the $9.3million arms
deal.”

And what is the legitimacy of this "transaction"?
Is Ayo an intel agent?
Is the said aircraft registered for the purpose of commercial use?
Why buy from black market?
Which is quicker between epayment and flying cash around?
Why use Ayo's craft out of the many commercial craft?
Why isn't Sambo Dasuki in his capacity as NSA or the COAS/CDS part of the crew?

The government and Ayo Bling Oritsejafor cannot get away with this.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2014
alaladakosta:

We know people like u, wanabe.
Call me whatever. I give no fvck. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains your President till 2019.
Deal with it now, or die trying.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by alaladakosta(f): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
Call me whatever. I give no fvck. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains your President till 2019.
Deal with it now, or die trying.

Look here, do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by sugaarbear(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2014
mmmmm i am seeing things
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by PastorAji(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2014
Rilwayne001: Cock and bull story undecided

[size=15pt] LIARS! Thunder fire them for trying to mislead/divert our attetion, we are not foolish like them undecided[/size]

Let then answer the following questions.

The above position of the Federal Government is not only ludicrous, it is laughable, untenable and a story only fit to be told to the marines. The following rhetoric posers are germane to this issue:

[b] Is it really faster and safer to do an international transaction of such magnitude by ferrying cash across the continent or by a simple wire transfer that can go through in a matter of few minutes or few hours?

If, indeed, the matter involves security issues like the purchase of arms by a foreign government like Nigeria, why was the South African Government not brought into the picture beforehand?

How could the South African Government be sure that the arms were purchased legitimately by the Nigerian government and not by insurgents if they were not officially informed beforehand?

If indeed the manufacturer(s) of such equipment was/were expecting such large amount by cash, why did they not make adequate arrangements with the authorities in South Africa to declare and clearvthe cash on arrival?

Why was money belonging to the Federal Government and meant for purchase of equipment for the Federal Government moved by a private jet and by private individuals and why were they not accompanied by the officials of the Department of State Services or the office of the National Security Adviser in official capacities?

Why would a government that is at the peak of promoting the cashless policy in our economy be the chief breaker of that policy by moving such a large amount by cash?

If, indeed, it was a legitimate transaction of the Federal Government, why were the officials of our embassy in South Africa not on hand to make the entry easier and smoother? [/b]

More here www.nairaland.com/1908089/co-k-and-bull-story-fg-smuggled#26391522

[size=15pt] And some ignoramus will come here to say GEJ till 2019

SMDH [/size]

I need to send 10 trailers of Guiness Extra Smooth to you

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: I fully support this arms deal. BH sympathizers are already running scared like toddlers about to be spanked on the yansh grin
you justify it because it was fg/ayo? Where is your patriotism to Ijawland(?) and Nigeria? Honestly, I never knew you will go this low

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2014
U will neva c traffic on dis thread since dis matter iz on G Ebola J's illegal aktivities, if una c traffic 4 dis thread, make I baff naked 4 bafroom angry

Buh if na d amiable Gen. Buhari dey involved now, u gor come dey see all manner of in Obahiagbon's voice - "matma kozeh, kayeh fayeh mayeh, caricatual catwah homo syphilus entituah PDP people dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Rawani: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
So the ONLY justification they had was that the arms deal was struck because of 'Urgent Security Concerns'. Can they clearly explain how transporting raw cash for hours to SA is faster than wire transfer, or were $9.3m worth of arms supposed to fit in the plane to be flown back immediately?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by obiscolly(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
It's obviously legitimate. Why else would GEJ back it? It was probably meant to be a lowkey purchase. Haters get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: you justify it because it was fg/ayo? Where is your patriotism to Ijawland(?) and Nigeria? Honestly, I never knew you will go this low
Dem dey low right 4rm 35BC, infact dem lie down flat siiiiiiiiince d Ming dynasty!
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by 30pence: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2014
banki:

Am sure you know you didn't just make sense sometimes its ok to shut up....

There are laws that guide the movement of cash if the money wasn't being smuggled why was it not declared......?
there are laws that guide arms purchases.... if it wasn't illegal why was it not followed?

U're right, bt I read from d above write up dat such laws was boycotted coz of the urgency of d need.

From d write up, I also deduced dat d deal was handled by d security chiefs, hence d reason for their been consulted to find out wat went wrong.

The sensitive nature of our nations security demands some people been boycotted in some security issues to limit sabotage.

The Purchase law cant be dsame in every country and can be more delayed in some countries.

The issue here is that some of us are trying to pre empt those at the helm of affairs, rather than deal with the objectivity of the article before of us.
OUR PSYCHE NEEDS TO BE RIGHT TO GET THINGS RIGHT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by sanilistic: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2014
sammieguze: A committee will be set up to address the matter soon
As usual

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Confused minds.! I blame S.A govt. If this happened in the Uk or US the story wouldn't end there. They would investigate it properly! But GEJ and his ally in corruption-Zuma-is doing everything to cover it up. Hmmmm.....idiots smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by hamedade2000(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: [b][/b]I fully support this arms deal. BH sympathizers are already running scared like toddlers about to be spanked on the yansh grin
Must u be a psychophant? R dia no legitimate ways to do an arms deal without controversies?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2014
I keep sayin it, in ND here;
Oil iz not missin 4 nothin
Dey are seriously stockpilin arms with Jona's full cooperation
Dey are on a mission 2 either win 2015 elektion or divide d con3 if dey lose
Bling bling pastor is a full blooded politician using CAN as a free front

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Sunymoore(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
If I believe this, then my grandmother is still a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Rilwayne001: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
PastorAji:

I need to send 10 trailers of Guiness Extra Smooth to you

Loooooooool grin grin

Thank you, i dont drink stout
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by AFOHYBEE(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Jona won keep money 4 election...I dey looku looku(watch)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by abacus(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
To GEJ and Jacob Zuma..

Cover - up is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by nuclearboy(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Ridiculous lies - is it an army general that went to CBN, changed 1.6Billion into dollars, then managed to find Mr BlingBling's jet, an Israeli and 2 of his friends, gave them 9 million dollars in cash and asked they go buy weapons?

The ONLY agency that has such capabilities in Nigeria is the Presidency itself so releasing a statement that you being "briefed" about this is an insult - everyone know you were involved and this is just damage control!

These denials are only going to make peoople wonder if truly, as some people say, the weapons were not meant for the political BH which is now starting to look real with the actors involved - the coincidences are becoming too much and point to a sinister design against Nigeria from its own high offices

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by simpleseyi: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Obviously, Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have been smuggling arms and ammunition for the militants is South-South in preparation for a full-scale war against the united Federal Republic of Nigeria. This was how ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu started acquiring arms for the Biafran before he finally declared secession. We all know how the part one of the story ended, part two is about to start.

Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have re-started the project that ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu could not finish. The united Federal Republic of Nigeria is waiting. The North is strategising; we, the West are watching. When the South-South and South-East finally declare war on the united Federal Republic of Nigeria, the North will respond as appropriate. Brave men in the spirit of Muritala Muhammed, Theophilus Danjuma, T.Y. Oseni and co are still many in the North. The West will come and do the same thing we did between 1967 and 1970. The likes of Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo are still many in the West.

If you think the South-South and South-East militants can face the united Federal Republic of Nigeria soldiers, navy and air-force; then I wish you goodluck. But, let me give you a hint; store lot of food ; the united Federal Republic of Nigeria will never give you food because soldiers don't feed their enemies. Don't make the same mistake twice.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by somg20: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2014
That's the kind of news anti Gejans love to hear...una plans don fail finish...see there mouth wagging like grinding machine...if u think d fg is lying den u can go catch ebola for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
I am neutral on this issue until the FG releases statement on it. But till then did anyone of you remember the case that was reported few months back on how Isreal bought arms from US without going through the proper channel because they needed it urgently to execute the Gaza war. What makes us think this might be any different (except that someone didnt plan their logistics properly)? Why not wait until FG releases official statement before jumping to conclusion?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by somg20: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2014
simpleseyi: Obviously, Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have been smuggling arms and ammunition for the militants is South-South in preparation for a full-scale war against the united Federal Republic of Nigeria. This was how ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu started acquiring arms for the Biafran before he finally declared secession. We all know how the part one of the story ended, part two is about to start.

Goodluck Jonathan and Oritshejafor have re-started the project that ex-Col Emeka Ojukwu could not finish. The united Federal Republic of Nigeria is waiting. The North is strategising; we, the West are watching. When the South-South and South-East finally declare war on the united Federal Republic of Nigeria, the North will respond as appropriate. Brave men in the spirit of Muritala Muhammed, Theophilus Danjuma, T.Y. Oseni and co are still many in the North. The West will come and do the same thing we did between 1967 and 1970. The likes of Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo are still many in the West.

If you think the South-South and South-East militants can face the united Federal Republic of Nigeria soldiers, navy and air-force; then I wish you goodluck. But, let me give you a hint; store lot of food ; the united Federal Republic of Nigeria will never give you food because soldiers don't feed their enemies. Don't make the same mistake twice.
....You never see something...at d same time, d arewa and northern elders are all smuggling there own arms to fight if Gej shud win again...
Re: Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million by AdekunleBalogun: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2014
Whatzup wit all dis daily embarrassment this people continues to bring on us a daily basis, just trying to recover from the #bringbackjonathan2015 rubbish that insult very sensibility of every Nigerian and now this.... But my question is among all the private jets in Nigeria, they had to go and hire a private jet belonging to CAN president? Are we all fools like dis Jonathan? What wrong wit dis people sef, is it a crime now to have a president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / 2019: Aggrieved APC Aspirants Activate Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.