Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12912 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
crackhaus:
You wouldn't believe me when I say these stories are what most men and young guys are already aware of. I mean, who do the married women cheat with?

Abeg you people should say something we haven't heard and seen before? grin
Eh? so you guys already knew that polygamy isn't the 'exclusive preserve' of guys, why do y'all like to argue otherwise here on NL while real life studies show otherwise?

6 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy:
and some guys were arguing with me yesterday that it is not in women's nature to desire multiple men.
Really though, I have to see that thread to believe some guys would argue that it's not in a woman's nature to desire multiple men. Delusional!

If any woman I'm with dares to tell me she doesn't have at least one man she desires apart from me throughout the entire duration of our relationship till that point, I instinctively develop the feeling that she can cheat on me.

That kain lie will never fly with me at all... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by beeevan: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

Arochukwu. Abia state.

It's one of their numerous beliefs that still holds water till date.

My ..... cheats like crazy and she is from there, the husband is well and very much alive. she might be on NL, so lipsrsealed.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Eh? so you guys already knew that polygamy isn't the 'exclusive preserve' of guys, why do y'all like to argue otherwise here on NL while real life studies show otherwise?
I've never said or argued this before...not on NL, not in the real world, not in my dream.

If some guys on NL did, definitely not me cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
crackhaus:
Really though, I have to see that thread to believe some guys would argue that it's not in a woman's nature to desire multiple men. Delusional!

If any woman I'm with dares to tell me she doesn't have at least one man she desires apart from me throughout the entire duration of our relationship till that point, I instinctively develop the feeling that she can cheat on me.

That kain lie will never fly with me at all... grin
crackhaus:
I've never said or argued this before...not on NL, not in the real world, not in my dream.
If some guys on NL did, definitely not me cheesy

eh? so you don't read posts where guys be like it's in men's nature to desire multiples but not in women"s nature hence cheating men can be excused?
ah. you must be on holiday those times when those threads came up.

well thank God you're grounded in reality.

wait i dey come

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by beeevan: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: I just pity men who think women are incapable of infidelity. cheesy grin

Little wonder they go dangling on a rope when they eventually find out, talk of delusion.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre:

You are living in a fantasy world, and you know it. Women are not built to have multiple partners, it's not female nature.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy:

eh? so you don't read posts where guys be like it's in men's nature to desire multiples but not in women"s nature hence cheating men can be excused?
ah. you must be on holiday those times when those threads came up.

well thank God you're grounded in reality.

wait i dey come
Men are polygamous by nature, women are not.

We're talking about desiring the opposite sex. Of course it's a human thing (both men and women) to desire or find something in the opposite sex attractive. Isn't this your argument? cheesy

What is polygamy?
It's in man's nature to be polygamous, but not in a woman's nature because society doesn't condone it...except in places like India.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
I know most guys won't like but if it the thread says how you can cheat your wife they will like it
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
I know most guys won't like but if it the thread says how you can cheat on your wife without being caughy they will like it

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
scribble: First of all you have to comprehend that men and woman are wired differently.No we are wired to want as many beautiful women as we can afford....
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
if you have a man and still desire another one or two or three outside because of whatever reason you may come up with,what can we call it?

you're right about society. but society is not nature. and many many women have proven times without number that it is in their nature to desire multiple men at once.

anyway that's none of my business sha. cheesy
just be real with your expectations that's all.
crackhaus:
Men are polygamous by nature, women are not.

We're talking about desiring the opposite sex. Of course it's a human thing (both men and women) to desire or find something in the opposite sex attractive. Isn't this your argument? cheesy

What is polygamy?
It's in man's nature to be polygamous, but not in a woman's nature because society doesn't condone it...except in places like India.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: if you have a man and still desire another one or two or three outside because of whatever reason you may come up with,what can we call it?

you're right about society. but society is not nature. and many many women have proven times without number that it is in their nature to desire multiple men at once.

polyandry
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by 50calibre(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
@cococandy cheating is not part of the female nature, it's an acquired behaviour.

A woman who's happy won't cheat, even many unhappy ones still won't cheat. The minority of those who cheat, cheat because they're not happy, so they resort to other means of satisfaction & happiness.

Most of the time, they're just following the evil counsel of their friends.

Whereas a man doesn't need to be unhappy before he cheats, I don't think you understand how the male brain works.

Even if I have beyonce as wife, I still want to smash that hot chic I see outside, it's nature.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: polyandry
polyandry/polygyny both are subsets of polygamy.
you are the guy forming English teacher for me yesterday abi?
I just ignored you because I was busy dealing with 50calibre.

now educate yourself.

polygamy refers to both man and woman collectively
but when one is talking about a particular gender, you use polyandy and polygyny for female and male respectively.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: polyandry/polygyny both are subsets of polygamy.
you are the guy forming English teacher for me yesterday abi?
I just ignored you because I was busy dealing with 50calibre.

now educate yourself.

polygamy refers to both man and woman collectively
but when one is talking about a particular gender, you use polyandy and polygyny for female and male respectively.
no its polyandry and polygyny for males and females respectively...

Not the otherway around
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre: @cococandy cheating is not naturally part of the female nature, it's an acquired behaviour.

A woman who's happy won't cheat, even many unhappy ones still won't cheat. The minority of those who cheat, cheat because they're not happy, so they resort to other means of satisfaction & happiness.

Most of the time, they're just following the evil counsel of their friends.

Whereas a man doesn't need to be unhappy before he cheats, I don't think you understand how the male brain works.

Even if I have beyonce as wife, I still want to smash that hot chic I see outside, it's nature.
Ok. so many of Nigerian wives are not happy according to this study I stumbled upon.
it is well

I don't claim to understand men o. far from it cheesy

just want you guys to realize that you don't understand women that much either.

or haven't you seen men who do EVERYTHING for their wives yet got rewarded with unfaithfulness?

it's a big wide world

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silkmoth33: no its polyandry and polygyny for males and females respectively...

Not the otherway around
chei anwuola m o.
ok sir.you win
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Ok. so majority of Nigerian wives are not happy according to this study I stumbled upon.
it is well

or haven't you seen men who do EVERYTHING for their wives yet got rewarded with unfaithfulness?

[size=35pt]it's a big wide world[/size]

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
50calibre: @cococandy cheating is not naturally part of the female nature, it's an acquired behaviour.

This makes no sense.

6 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

This makes no sense.

it gives them peace of mind to believe that.
so lets not shatter their illusions

7 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Its funny though...

Both think they r unto something wink forgetting... Neeh!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2014
The Generalizations and sexist comments in here are making me stagger.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2014
i didn't realize it was getting so late.
goodnight y"all

don't be at mad me dudes grin
i'm not the DNA expert or the durex company that's exposing your cheating wives.
just fast ans pray
everything will be alright
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 12:13am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: if you have a man and still desire another one or two or three outside because of whatever reason you may come up with,what can we call it?
We can call it 'desire'.

And I'm telling you that for a woman to 'desire' another man other than her spouse, it's completely natural. But because of the restrictions and negative perceptions associated with it, women hold back...

However, if you're talking about polygamy...then yes, it's a man's thing but not a woman's.
Polygamy is marriage.

Be real? Expectations?

Pass the message you want to pass across clearly, I don't understand what you trying to say.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by 50calibre(m): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

This makes no sense.

Shut up!! I see the tautology, you should know it's an error.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2014
If you want to cheat on your husband with me, kindly pm me. grin grin grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: i didn't realize it was getting so late.
goodnight y"all

don't be mad me dudes grin
i'm not the DNA expert or the durex company that's exposing your cheating wives.
just fast ans pray
everything will be alright
Where is this coming from?

Women...always gotta make snide comments tongue
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:
Shut up!! I see the tautology, you should know it's an error.

Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin

Calm down with the insecurities boy, I was talking about the intended message of the sentence.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by 50calibre(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin

Calm down with the insecurities boy, I was talking about the intended message of the sentence.

Lol you call me boy grin hmmm

How doesn't it make sense?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2014
crackhaus:
Where is this coming from?

Women...always gotta make snide comments tongue
how e take concern you? since you"re not married (well except for me and carefree) wink .

as if only women make snide comments. that's a sexist comment right there. your fine is two white rams and a blue fowl .
crackhaus:
Be real? Expectations?
Pass the message you want to pass across clearly, I don't understand what you trying to say.
well lets say it would be suicidal to believe that no woman can cheat on you. I know and you already admitted that you know better than that.

I was already gone to bed. pay your fine to my secretary first thing tomorrow morning
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by 50calibre(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: Ok. so many of Nigerian wives are not happy according to this study I stumbled upon.
it is well

it's a big wide world

Yeah because Nigerian women are incapable of loving a man unconditionally, they're only in love with one thing, Money!!

Those who cheat on their husbands cheat because they get what their husbands can't provide for them.

I will not tolerate a whor*e under any circumstance, these are things I will make clear from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event? / bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.