Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12902 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have heard of women in this America that do not cook kpam
Especially in big cities with tons of caterers
You can order a pot of soup of your choice,stew, moi moi,jollof,fried rice,name it,even akara sef
Some men can never find out madam is not cooking any of that but they will be posing of their wife's cooking prowess

One large cooler of jollof rice is only $80,it can give you 100 plates of rice
Assorted meat cooler with stewed hen,beef,shaki $300
A foil pan of soup with stock fish from $200
Moi moi $1 per wrap
Electricity dey

I know the cost because I hosted a party recently

Men are very gullible wallahi

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2014
shockedshocked and they order this when oga has gone to work abi?
Na wa o
sheniqua: I have heard of women in this America that do not cook kpam
Especially in big cities with tons of caterers
You can order a pot of soup of your choice,stew, moi moi,jollof,fried rice,name it,even akara sef
Some men can never find out madam is not cooking any of that but they will be posing of their wife's cooking prowess

One large cooler of jollof rice is only $80,it can give you 100 plates of rice
Assorted meat cooler with stewed hen,beef,shaki $300
A foil pan of soup with stock fish from $200
Moi moi $1 per wrap
Electricity dey

I know the cost because I hosted a party recently

Men are very gullible wallahi

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: shockedshocked and they order this when oga has gone to work abi?
Na wa o
na serious wa o. imagine if oga invite some of his friends home for dinner and after eating the ''ordered'' food and praising madam's cooking one of them will go home and be fighting his wife for cooking tasteless food and telling her to better go take lesson's from ''madam''...

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by armyofone(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ofc when oga has gone to work. Do you want to cobalize yourself? grin

cococandy: shockedshocked and they order this when oga has gone to work abi?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by missyadorable(f): 4:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Nice post! That No 2 is perfectly fine...Until I cheat on my husband, I will not be a happy wife!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LordReed(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

Really though, I have to see that thread to believe some guys would argue that it's not in a woman's nature to desire multiple men. Delusional!

If any woman I'm with dares to tell me she doesn't have at least one man she desires apart from me throughout the entire duration of our relationship till that point, I instinctively develop the feeling that she can cheat on me.

That kain lie will never fly with me at all... grin

I guess it took about a year for your opinion to change.

https://www.nairaland.com/2491352/women-designed-seek-multiple-partners/1#36511422
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2015
LordReed:

I guess it took about a year for your opinion to change.

https://www.nairaland.com/2491352/women-designed-seek-multiple-partners/1#36511422
undecidedundecided
Aside the fact that you're quoting me to bring up an argument I had with you a while back and trying to compare it to something from last year, I also find it extremely amusing that you're obviously still hurting from our last argument hence the need to go digging up a post of mine from last year... cheesycheesy

However, I'll indulge you.

This was my first post to you, which you obviously haven't recovered from:
Dude, this here writeup makes absolutely no sense...can't believe anyone would want to argue this with you in the first place.

The only reason they say men are polygamous by nature is to convey the message that a man can mate, marry, and shoot his seed in as many women as he wants and get them pregnant at the same time.
A woman on the other can't be said to be polygamous by nature just for the simple fact that she can't carry multiple children for multiple partners at the same time - at best, she must wait at least a year to birth a child for husband number 2, another year for husband number 3, and so on and so forth.

God help her if each of these men want at least two kids from her, she's gonna start looking 60years old at just 30 to pull that off.

This was one of my posts on that thread from last year:
Men are polygamous by nature, women are not.

We're talking about desiring the opposite sex. Of course it's a human thing (both men and women) to desire or find something in the opposite sex attractive. Isn't this your argument?

What is polygamy?
It's in man's nature to be polygamous, but not in a woman's nature because society doesn't condone it...

What's the difference between the two, and what opinion changed?
Is desiring multiple men the same thing as being polygamous by nature? cheesy

I clearly took the same stand in both but with different arguments that support why women aren't polygamous by nature. gringrin

Any more posts you want to dig up?

3 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2015
crackhaus:

undecidedundecided
Aside the fact that you're quoting me to bring up an argument I had with you a while back and trying to compare it to something from last year, I also find it extremely amusing that you're obviously still hurting from our last argument hence the need to go digging up a post of mine from last year... cheesycheesy

However, I'll indulge you.

This was my first post to you, which you obviously haven't recovered from:

This was one of my posts on that thread from last year:

What's the difference between the two, and what opinion changed?
Is desiring multiple men the same thing as being polygamous by nature? cheesy

I clearly took the same stand in both but with different arguments that support why women aren't polygamous by nature. gringrin

Any more posts you want to dig up?

LoL, this is just like saying Oryza sativa and rice are two different things.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Sunshine34(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Imagine this write up. Are u creating problem or u are solving problem.
This are people who destroys home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.