Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ (24890 Views)

Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by turl(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
wordsbase: Godless society; Anarchy looming. First it was stopping prayers said in schools and public places. Then their entertainment industry made a push to censor "God", Jesus etc on screen; and now this... Hmm... If some one tells me the great conspiracy is a farce, and that the US isn't linked up with the illuminati or free masons in anyway, or that the desire to rule the world is beyond political considerations, then, that person can as well make me believe that Jonathan isn't Nigeria's president. ** I didn't make this comment to get responses from atheists or atheist apologetics. Pls expect no replies.

Yh, and look at your wonderful godful society.

3 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by poik(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Psylas: keep deluding yourself
Leviticus 5:17
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by ghostofsparta(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Khalessi: America was built on a Godly foundation. Now all that is lost.
First of all let it be known to you that the founding fathers of America were deistic who modeled their constitution after humanistic principles rather than the religious ideology that plunged the nation they emigrated from into draconian worlds, not only that, for they also very much knew that their new inhabited continent would definitely descend into a totalitarian system as it was in almost of Europe. So they came up with a constitution wherein the State affair is separated from religion, elevating their society with libertarian philosophies, hence America been the liberal and understanding society it is today which is the foundation that has been nurturing their growth. Don't be deceived by their 'In God We Trust' and 'God's Own Country' slogan for Americans believe in the might of the gun before any God. They never consulted God before invading Vietnam, they never consulted God before assuming to police the world (which I'm in support of) for any nation can do the same if they possess the same might and strength they have and generate from intellectualism to technologies, yeah other nation can do it ONLY if religion is stamped out like the Americans did. Click here to see images of their founding fathers giving no credence whatsoever to Christianity (But ofcourse that's after their European predecessors employed religion to wipe out the former land owners) just as the Arabs did and are still doing to Africans through Arabisization under numerous jihadic campaigns waged by their black-arabs slaves throughout Africa! just as we have Boko-haram in Nigeria, al-Shabaab-al-mujahideen in Somalia, and the supporter of APC used by al-Bashir to murder millions of non-Muslim blacks in Sudan south in the name of religious cleansing disguised as civil war to the world.

Perhaps, maybe by 'Godly foundation' you are referring to the cruelty and annihilation the conquering forefathers from Europe met on the red Indian natives (who are the original inhabitants of what is now known today as USA). Are you aware that they European colonialists utilized three tools; Religion (Christianity), Bio-warfare(Diseases) and Technology (superior arms and weapons) to expurgate the so-justified native Indian heathens off their massive lands from Canada down to New Mexico, after which, they descended on Africans for slaves to work their usurped New World. Regardless of, however...of the two-most evil doers, we should be forgiven and to an extent, be grateful for the transatlantic slavery in a way because Arabs who had long been enslaving blacks in Africa before Spain was even hijacked over by the Moorish Arab. Arab enslavement on Africa was not only the longest, it was far more heinous, devastating and still destabilizing that it makes the Jewish holocaust seem puerile, like comparing the lizards(Jewish holocaust) to dinosaur(lost and destroyed African kingdoms and Arab enslavement). The Arabs had been enslaving black Africans for centuries before the exploring Europeans set foot on the shores of coastal Africa. Today, a whole lot of African-Americans still exist in The New World aka America and elsewhere in the diaspora being the descendants of our enslaved forefathers who were nevertheless allowed to procreate among themselves, but the same can not be said of the Arab enslavement of Africans who were chained-marched across the Sahara desert to various Arab conquered nations where they were sold off after been to turned to eunuchs as demanded by the Arab slave merchants from the Arab slave-dealers in various bazaars, the Arab slave merchants purchases the castrated African male slaves on behalf of the sheiks who would not like the slaves responding to an erection when ordered to fetch their wives from their harem quarters. Thus, the African slaves in Arab world were denied their right to reproduce by mating with their African she-slaves who were used for sex-slaves and other dehumanizing purposes, and hence the reason why no African-arabs can be seen today in Arab countries, the way African-americans such as Will Smith, Opera Winfrey, Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington etc can be seen by the world. Invading arabs sustained centuries of enslavement of Africans by causing ripple effect through successive jihad to which it is from destabilized African kingdoms and societies successful slave-raids can be executed. The Arabs had many agent to do this for them, among which are the Fulanis, Touaregs, Bedouins etc who fired flaming arrow to burn down huts in villages wherein scampering Africans are captured in to a life of slavery, this and other techniques the used are detailed in several books such as Arab Muslim World: Architect of Slavery in Africa by Jean Marie Dia (Barnes & Noble), Slavery In The Arab World by Murray Gordon and Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery by M.A. Khan. The fulani jihadist 'Uthman Dan Fodio, is portrayed in our school textbook as an excellent warrior who wage war against the evil inhabitants of Hausaland is nothing but a ruse, the jihadists alone was said to have maintained the greatest slave empire in West-African alone who I read in one old publication committed r@pery of very young girls. They (Fulani Arabs) still continue to effect instability on us through the use of government, politics, deliberate economic strangulation as justified through their still burning jihadistic campaign to dip the Koran into the sea coasts of West Africa. Basically, the Greeks never enslaved Africans as it was one of their laws, the Europeans did but wasn't as devastating to what the Arabs who have been enslaving Africans before the Euro-americans came. The Arabs never intended even long after the whites abolished it in America and Europe, that's why today they are black still sold as slaves in countries like Mauritania

If you want see more images of what you see below about Arab slavery in Africans click here to visit the thread on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by tchaik(m): 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

A fool thinks in his heart that there is no God. If just thinking in your heart qualifies you as a fool then saying it out makes you a super fool. That guy is actually a superfool! Now fvck off my mentions or you will not like the other side of me.

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by qstar(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

FYI, I am a Christian and it goes to show bible contradicts itself.

The bible does not only contradict itself, it contradicts common-sense

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by am0sn0nyu: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2014

First of all let it be known to you that the founding fathers of America were deistic who modeled their constitution after humanistic principles rather than the religious ideology that plunged the nation they emigrated from into draconian worlds, not only that, for they also very much knew that their new inhabited continent would definitely descend into a totalitarian system as it was in almost of Europe. So they came up with a constitution wherein the State affair is separated from religion, elevating their society with libertarian philosophies, hence America been the liberal and understanding society it is today which is the foundation that has been nurturing their growth. Don't be deceived by their 'In God We Trust' and 'God's Own Country' slogan for Americans believe in the might of the gun before any God. They never consulted God before invading Vietnam, they never consulted God before assuming to police the world (which I'm in support of) for any nation can do the same if they possess the same might and strength they have and generate from intellectualism to technologies, yeah other nation can do it ONLY if religion is stamped out like the Americans did. Click here to see images of their founding fathers giving no credence whatsoever to Christianity (But ofcourse that's after their European predecessors employed religion to wipe out the former land owners) just as the Arabs did and are still doing to Africans through Arabisization under numerous jihadic campaigns waged by their black-arabs slaves throughout Africa! just as we have Boko-haram in Nigeria, al-Shabaab-al-mujahideen in Somalia, and the supporter of APC used by al-Bashir to murder millions of non-Muslim blacks in Sudan south in the name of religious cleansing disguised as civil war to the world.

Perhaps, maybe by 'Godly foundation' you are referring to the cruelty and annihilation the conquering forefathers from Europe met on the red Indian natives (who are the original inhabitants of what is now known today as USA). Are you aware that they European colonialists utilized three tools; Religion (Christianity), Bio-warfare(Diseases) and Technology (superior arms and weapons) to expurgate the so-justified native Indian heathens off their massive lands from Canada down to New Mexico, after which, they descended on Africans for slaves to work their usurped New World. Regardless of, however...of the two-most evil doers, we should be forgiven and to an extent, be grateful for the transatlantic slavery in a way because Arabs who had long been enslaving blacks in Africa before Spain was even hijacked over by the Moorish Arab. Arab enslavement on Africa was not only the longest, it was far more heinous, devastating and still destabilizing that it makes the Jewish holocaust seem puerile, like comparing the lizards(Jewish holocaust) to dinosaur(lost and destroyed African kingdoms and Arab enslavement). The Arabs had been enslaving black Africans for centuries before the exploring Europeans set foot on the shores of coastal Africa. Today, a whole lot of African-Americans still exist in The New World aka America and elsewhere in the diaspora being the descendants of our enslaved forefathers who were nevertheless allowed to procreate among themselves, but the same can not be said of the Arab enslavement of Africans who were chained-marched across the Sahara desert to various Arab conquered nations where they were sold off after been to turned to eunuchs as demanded by the Arab slave merchants from the Arab slave-dealers in various bazaars, the Arab slave merchants purchases the castrated African male slaves on behalf of the sheiks who would not like the slaves responding to an erection when ordered to fetch their wives from their harem quarters. Thus, the African slaves in Arab world were denied their right to reproduce by mating with their African she-slaves who were used for sex-slaves and other dehumanizing purposes, and hence the reason why no African-arabs can be seen today in Arab countries, the way African-americans such as Will Smith, Opera Winfrey, Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington etc can be seen by the world. Invading arabs sustained centuries of enslavement of Africans by causing ripple effect through successive jihad to which it is from destabilized African kingdoms and societies successful slave-raids can be executed. The Arabs had many agent to do this for them, among which are the Fulanis, Touaregs, Bedouins etc who fired flaming arrow to burn down huts in villages wherein scampering Africans are captured in to a life of slavery, this and other techniques the used are detailed in several books such as Arab Muslim World: Architect of Slavery in Africa by Jean Marie Dia (Barnes & Noble), Slavery In The Arab World by Murray Gordon and Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery by M.A. Khan. The fulani jihadist 'Uthman Dan Fodio, is portrayed in our school textbook as an excellent warrior who wage war against the evil inhabitants of Hausaland is nothing but a ruse, the jihadists alone was said to have maintained the greatest slave empire in West-African alone who I read in one old publication committed r@pery of very young girls. They (Fulani Arabs) still continue to effect instability on us through the use of government, politics, deliberate economic strangulation as justified through their still burning jihadistic campaign to dip the Koran into the sea coasts of West Africa. Basically, the Greeks never enslaved Africans as it was one of their laws, the Europeans did but wasn't as devastating to what the Arabs who have been enslaving Africans before the Euro-americans came. The Arabs never intended even long after the whites abolished it in America and Europe, that's why today they are black still sold as slaves in countries like Mauritania

If you want see more images of what you see below about Arab slavery in Africans click here to visit the thread on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by boboLIL(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Dis is rili end tym.... Omit "so help me God" and put "so hlp yhu satan" cos it cant be me....wo created dem? Wo created dos dah gav birth to dem? Lord av mercy upon us....
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by NobleG1(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Shoving your st*upid religion down the throats of others is dispicable.

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by chukxie(m): 2:26am On Sep 19, 2014
hungryboy: How many who utter those words has god helped?,
i bet majority of american airmen who lost their lives in iraq and afghanistan uttered those words

What has God got to do with America's wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Did you at any time hear George Bush -who started the Iraqi war because of his quest for Iraqi oil- say they were fighting the war because God told them to?
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by rizyboi(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2014
endtime tinz
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by elliottibanga(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014

False. America was built on the bloody backs of black slaves my friend. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Psylas(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
poik:
Leviticus 5:17
the bible is a claim, not an evidence, the bible was inspired by foolish bein and written by mad men, don't refer me to that again.

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Psylas(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2014
boboLIL: Dis is rili end tym.... Omit "so help me God" and put "so hlp yhu satan" cos it cant be me....wo created dem? Wo created dos dah gav birth to dem? Lord av mercy upon us....
stop reasoning from as$, you are not more intelligent than US govt officials, do you realy know who God is?

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by amanikondo: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
hungryboy: How many who utter those words has god helped?,
i bet majority of american airmen who lost their lives in iraq and afghanistan uttered those words
How many airmen lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan OTONDO?
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by amanikondo: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
elliottibanga:

False. America was built on the bloody backs of black slaves my friend. undecided
I did not see what you just mentioned in Wikipedia.

Black ko, White ni.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by eastermaris(f): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Mavrick2012:
LOL
sir,e dey pain u?
LOL

You actually think you hitting hard on him right?
You obviously lost and don't even know you are lost,that's what makes it even worse.
Can insulting God change who he is? Ask yourself
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by pappyrose(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
All I know is that we will still take the gospel back to America. The same thing they brot to us they are gradually losing.

Life going in cycle since creation.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Mavrick2012: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
eastermaris:

You actually think you hitting hard on him right?
You obviously lost and don't even know you are lost,that's what makes it even worse.
Can insulting God change who he is? Ask yourself
goodday ma.
"insulting God"?
no ma,am only refering to the topic.
ma,am "obviously lost"?pls how am i "lost",what makes you think/feel am "lost and dont EVEN know"?
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
wow you need to read, America was built on Godly fashion which stated that God wanted them to expand so they killed the Natives for land and called it Manifest Destiny. America used Religion to justify killing.

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Jollymich(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
God should help me and use me to do his good work in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray After Fornication? / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Is It A Sin If A Christian Has A Tattoo On His/her Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.