Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Hungup On Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungup On Virginity (2335 Views)

Question On Virginity / Check Out This Funny Tweet On Virginity✘[screenshot] / What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungup On Virginity by jmoore(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
slimjones:
how do you mean I don't have what I seek?
You are not a virgin. Why bother about her virginity status?

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
iHustle:

OP, you will do well to ignore the above comment.

Go for what will guarantee your happiness. Love can fade, but the feeling of having what you don't want, the feeling that you are not her first may haunt you for a very long time. And the more you try to suppress that feeling, the more it haunts you.

Do you know what I do? I invest time, energy, money into trying to feel it. Into really realllllllllly trying to feel it.
But there is always that nagging feeling that I will not be happy with this situation in the long run.
Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2014
jmoore:
You are not a virgin. Why bother about her virginity status?
hahahaha...
you just sounded like her there
Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Ok op do well to heed his advice.

Since virginity matters most to you, just end it all with her for your sanity.
Case closed
hmmmm
maybe I will

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2014
!

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Congratulation for being smart
Thank God for the girl's life, God just saved her from ending up with a miserable person who might frustrate her in the long run.

Btw I don't think any guy on planet earth deserves any girls virginity, because the guy you are saving it for is somewhere encouraging another girl to go for abortion.
hmmm
abit over the top your comment. But its a free country afteral
Re: Hungup On Virginity by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2014
slimjones:
hmmm
abit over the top your comment. But its a free country afteral
The truth hurts...

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by austine4real(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2014
tell ppl dat she is no vvvvveee
Re: Hungup On Virginity by mishooo(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2014
@Slimjones, the feelings will pass with time. If she's the best you've had, stick with her!!

i was a Vee when i married my wife and she wasn't a Vee. i knew few months into courtship and i still went ahead to marry her. i saw the guy that disvee her and i told him i knew all that happened (cos he was a married man at that time but couldn't marry my wife cos of religious and family issues). He was surprised. My wife is sweet and i couldn't ask for any better person and after 7 yrs of marriage, we are still going strong.

I have a bosom friend that married as a Vee and married another Vee. Their marriage is no more after 3yrs as it was on troubled water from day 1. they are no longer married now.

Ask yourself this question: if she had been a Vee and after wedding turns bad and you discovers she goes after a single neighbour of yours, what will you do??

The most important thing is not the Vee state but the state of mind of the persons involved. If she is sweet as you say, go for her and make sure she cuts ALL contacts with the Ex. If you are sure she will be faithful to you and give you a happy home, that is ALL that matters. In 30yrs time, all those Vee state will no longer make sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Hungup On Virginity by Lumpyy(f): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2014
@Mishoo:God bless u jare.d op shld search deeply if he trully loves her and then make a decision.i think you are just disppointed cos d picture u ad before goin for her was shes untouched,if all other aspect is fyn,pls dnt leave her!
@3cycle u dont av to b ds bitter abt d topic,d op has d ryt to what he wants and it doesnt make him a bad person.i will ALWS be happy i kept mysef for my hubby and am sure every girl wish d same sad

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by jennylove7575(f): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Am a virgin am still looking for someone to open me gently...so is a lot of babes out there Anyway, op
I no grab this ur post at all...but well done for the typing.
Re: Hungup On Virginity by Dayhorla: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Op,you know the saying"what goes around comes around"so...
Re: Hungup On Virginity by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
!
Re: Hungup On Virginity by lawrenceunaa: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
dear op you shouldn't be vexed on having a non virgin as a gf undecided cos you aren't one either

And if can't bear with it now pls don't go into marriage cos the thoughts will make the marriage a living hell lipsrsealed

It's only non virgins will always say virginity is overated just to compensate themselves on their lost cheesy

So man, call the r/ship a quit now or you live to regret it but if you really love her then forgive cos she didn't even complain abt you not being a Virgin wink
Re: Hungup On Virginity by lawrenceunaa: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
dear op you shouldn't be vexed on having a non virgin as a gf undecided cos you aren't one either

And if can't bear with it now pls don't go into marriage cos the thoughts will make the marriage a living hell lipsrsealed

It's only non virgins will always say virginity is overated just to compensate themselves on their lost cheesy

So man, call the r/ship a quit now or you live to regret it but if you really love her then forgive cos she didn't even complain abt you not being a Virgin wink .

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by izaray(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sometimes marring a virgin is even dangerous, in d sense dat, by d tym dey are exposed to life, guy u dnt need to be told how her reactions are going to look like...am saying dis, because dat is exactly wat my neighbor is going tru, his wife keeps saying, she was not allowed to played and njoy life, b4 she got married to her hussy, only God knows wat she will be doing outside wit other men, knowing fully wel, dat she is now a married woman...
Re: Hungup On Virginity by Lumpyy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah the only time I will be proud to have kept my virginity is if I marry a virgin, if not I will live with regrets...
Was yr husband a virgin or he also persuaded some girls to do series of abortions only to dump them and go for you?
Check you might be suffering from what you don't know.
d way u keep goin about abortions ehn......how many times av u done it?please ask God for forgivness and let it go,u shld not v let d man convince u to do it!
Re: Hungup On Virginity by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lumpyy:
d way u keep goin about abortions ehn......how many times av u done it?please ask God for forgivness and let it go,u shld not v let d man convince u to do it!
I'm still a virgin... grin
Btw I'm Catholic we don't do abortions nor take contraceptives.

Nigerian women have been brainwashed and told that the best gift you can give a man is becoming a virgin while he sleeps with different whores and girls.
That is why men see them as slaves instead of wives tufia
Re: Hungup On Virginity by ihedinobi2: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bro, it's perfectly normal. We guys are like that. None of us likes to feel cheated like that.

Not going to recommend anything to you. If I marry a non-virgin I'll tell you why. For now, it would take a grear deal to get me to marry a non-virgin.
Re: Hungup On Virginity by abdulkayus(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
kilokeys: slimjones.. concentrate on her good sides... it seems besides nt being a virgin there is nothing more to her.. virginity is overrated. there are many virgins messed up in thier minds.. and many experienced ladies that have defined a course in their lives and world make great wives.

i have a feeling u don't really love this girl

And who lied to u that virginity is overrated? Virginity is NEVER overrated.
Virginity is a virtue.
Just cos many ppl seem to be sleeping around doesn’t mean u guys shld disparage dos who tend to keep theirs.
Tear rubber can never to compare to tokumbo.

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by kilokeys(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
abdulkayus:

And who lied to u that virginity is overrated? Virginity is NEVER overrated.
Virginity is a virtue.
Just cos many ppl seem to be sleeping around doesn’t mean u guys shld disparage dos who tend to keep theirs.
Tear rubber can never to compare to tokumbo.

i can say so, cos i am a v. and that doesn't make me better than a regular guy or girl.
actions r products of thoughts.. i can assure u my thoughts havent been so pure.

when u say something is overrated it simply means u r overestimating the merits.

its a good thing.. but not strictly required
Re: Hungup On Virginity by abdulkayus(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
kilokeys:

i can say so, cos i am a v. and that doesn't make me better than a regular guy or girl.
actions r products of thoughts.. i can assure u my thoughts havent been so pure.

when u say something is overrated it simply means u r overestimating the merits.

its a good thing.. but not strictly required

U urself said its a good thing, that means its nt overrated. It take a great deal of discipline for someone to remain a virgin till marriage esp in dis our time of promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Hungup On Virginity by Lumpyy(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
I'm still a virgin... grin
Btw I'm Catholic we don't do abortions nor take contraceptives.

Nigerian women have been brainwashed and told that the best gift you can give a man is becoming a virgin while he sleeps with different whores and girls.
That is why men see them as slaves instead of wives tufia
Good for you then+keep it up and goodluck finding d virgin Mr too grin
Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: Am a virgin am still looking for someone to open me gently...so is a lot of babes out there Anyway, op
I no grab this ur post at all...but well done for the typing.
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dayhorla: Op,you know the saying"what goes around comes around"so...
like I said, I haven't been around the block the way you are saying. If I had, I woulda married one of em a while back
Re: Hungup On Virginity by slimjones(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
mishooo: @Slimjones, the feelings will pass with time. If she's the best you've had, stick with her!!

i was a Vee when i married my wife and she wasn't a Vee. i knew few months into courtship and i still went ahead to marry her. i saw the guy that disvee her and i told him i knew all that happened (cos he was a married man at that time but couldn't marry my wife cos of religious and family issues). He was surprised. My wife is sweet and i couldn't ask for any better person and after 7 yrs of marriage, we are still going strong.

I have a bosom friend that married as a Vee and married another Vee. Their marriage is no more after 3yrs as it was on troubled water from day 1. they are no longer married now.

Ask yourself this question: if she had been a Vee and after wedding turns bad and you discovers she goes after a single neighbour of yours, what will you do??

The most important thing is not the Vee state but the state of mind of the persons involved. If she is sweet as you say, go for her and make sure she cuts ALL contacts with the Ex. If you are sure she will be faithful to you and give you a happy home, that is ALL that matters. In 30yrs time, all those Vee state will no longer make sense at all.

I have a best mate like you..
all I can say is I wish I knew how to be like you man.
Re: Hungup On Virginity by skylane: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
3cycle: !
this one na shakespearan times abi angry
3cycle: !
this one na shakespearan times abi
Re: Hungup On Virginity by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Op...do u think she wouldn't b proud of u if u ursef were a virgin?? U think its only u dt cares abt marrying a virgin?? She got over it and is ready to move on...but u seem nt to gt over it.

Sometimes we don't knw who we are except we look deep down. I can clearly and boldly say u have issues!(no hard feelings) trust issues... If you don't work on it,,,even though u break up with her and marry a virgin,,,,u'll stl have problems in your marriage... Someone will b always there to tell u regular lies dt sounds true about ur virgin wife... I can predict 100% what ur reaction will b....u'll go haywire and even beat her up maybe..
If u don't work on ur mind,,u will have problems o
And as for my opinion.....don't dump her. Do u know how many guys dt were willing to marry her she said No to just because of you??
Re: Hungup On Virginity by eckersley: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2014
This is a classically Why... Ladies Always Lie Abt D Number Of Men They've Slept With
https://www.nairaland.com/1926136/why-ladies-always-lie-abt

Read this article carefully and u will understand the psychology behind this guy's behaviour. i.e. He's not a virgin but wants to marry one. Even a lady will not want to marry a guy who put has put his dipstick on every lipstick
Re: Hungup On Virginity by mimiejacobz(f): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
I tink ur problem developed frm d fact dt pple feels shez innocent of which shez not,she doesn't av to act spoilt for pple to knw shez no lnga a virgin n by d way not all non-virgins are spoilt gals,sumtin led to sumtin n it appnd

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Vexing Because I Asked Her To Borrow Airtime From Mtn / Your Views Abt Silent Treatment / How Would You React, To This At Gun-Point ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.