Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC (25709 Views)

Secession. Catalonia To Vote On Referendum From Spain. / Scotland Yard Detectives Identified In Uk Bribing Scandal - James Ibori / Osama Bin Laden's Death Does Not Swing American Voters To President Barack Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by pazienza(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
The fear of the unknown, induced by the strong British media propaganda machine got the better of the scots. They were scared of being isolated by London, and Spain blocking their way to the EU. If only they knew that their independence would have hastened Spain's demise, or they knew but weren't brave enough to take the risk.

Either way, they have to live with their choice, and their choice wasn't that bad anyway. Just felt bad for poor Salmond, history would never forget him,that alone should be a consolation for him.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by macof(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I am a Nigerian dear chap....at least my only passport is Nigerian.

You have no answer to my arguments...so you resort to the language of a child.

I leave you with this...I am not opposed to separation. But for separation to be peaceful....each bit has to bring something to the table so to speak.

And with that, dear little child, I bid thee, in the language of the Franks , au revoir.

You should probably re-read ur previous post and edit.

do u know my age?
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:

He & his life were kind of rebels, one of the reasons I liked him in the first place, he took away many of the luxurious privileges the royals used to enjoy. I'm am anti-monarchy, so I like anyone who stands up to the queen. grin

The queen is not a fan of his, she doesn't hide that.

That was the best era: Tony Blair, Ken Livingstone, David Miliband, Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling, Harriet Harman etc.. Tony Blair was that guy man!

What do you think about Alex Salmond though?
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by raphy(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2014
if oyibo them they do meeting abt them country wetin concern us black ppl.na to just siddon look.so ths na there own head.ache.and when did d tail began to wag d dog?
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by raphy(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2014
if oyibo them they do meeting abt them country wetin concern us black ppl.na to just siddon look.so ths na there own head.ache.and when did d tail began to wag d dog.mtchw
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Emeka71(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
tunwumi: BBC One: Results programme
Scotland will vote to stay in the United Kingdom after rejecting independence, the BBC has predicted.

With 26 out of the country's 32 council areas having declared after Thursday's vote, the "No" side has a 54% of the vote, with the "Yes" campaign on 46%.

By 05:15 BST (06:15 GMT), the "No" campaign had more than 1,397,000 votes, with "Yes" on just over 1,176,000.

A total of 1,852,828 votes is needed for victory. The vote is the culmination of a two-year campaign.

The BBC is predicting on the basis of votes declared so far by Scotland's local authorities the "No" side will win the referendum with 55% of the vote while "Yes" will secure 45% of the vote.

This margin of victory is some three points greater than that anticipated by the final opinion polls.

Media caption
Scotland will vote to stay in the United Kingdom after rejecting independence, the BBC has predicted.

Scottish National Party leader Alex Salmond is en route to Edinburgh
Glasgow, Scotland's largest council area and the third largest city in Britain, voted in favour of independence by 194,779 to 169,347, with Dundee, West Dunbartonshire and North Lanarkshire also voting "Yes".

But Aberdeen City voted "No" by a margin of more than 20,000 votes, while there have also been big wins for the pro-UK campaign in many other areas.

Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond, who led the pro-independence "Yes" campaign, is expected to make a statement from his official residence at Bute House in Edinburgh at 10:00 BST (11:00 GMT).

Media caption
Nicola Sturgeon says she is "deeply disappointed"
In his first public comment since the results started coming in, Mr Salmond tweeted: "Well done to Glasgow, our Commonwealth city, and to the people of Scotland for such incredible support."

Prime Minister David Cameron said: "I've spoken to Alistair Darling (head of the pro-UK Better Together campaign) - and congratulated him on a well-fought campaign."

Mr Cameron is expected to respond to Scotland's decision in a live televised address following the final result.

Deputy First Minister Nicola Sturgeon told the BBC the projected result was "a deep personal and political disappointment" but said "the country has been changed forever".

Ms Sturgeon said she would work with "anyone in any way" to secure more powers for Scotland.

Source: http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-29270441
Thank God the people of Scotland had sense; what do they want independence for. united Kingdom we stand; divided we fall; the earlier they recognize this fact; the better. Thank God for answering My prayers this morning. I know that God will surely answer My second prayer that as many that are clamouring for More states in Nigeria, will not work because Nigeria will be 36 states + FCT all those who want creation of more states out of the existing ones; father let then repent; but if they don't want to turn a new leaf, LORD let them be quarrantined.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Bifwoli: 1:36am On Sep 20, 2014
The yes campaign was doomed from start bcoz it was led by fishy names like Salmond and Sturgeon with a fishy agenda.Its good the fishy characters got caught in net of the better together campaign and lost. One fish (Salmond) is now out of the water looking for a new job.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by kobonaire(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Independence is a good thing but it also comes with bigger responsibilities ... I'm not sure the Scots had the resources to build an army. That may have factored in some of the voters minds.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Gloria3389(f): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It isn't enough.

I challenge you and the South East....and every other part of Nigeria....to take all those natural resources.....and use them as the fuel of industries.

I want to see strong manufacturing, strong investment in innovation, in short....I want you to reach a state where you won't need your oil....where other parts of the country won't need anyone's oil.

Once that happens...then we can split peacefully. Not now...and have an everlasting resource-fuelled fight.(Which would make Somalia look like child's play).

But you Nigerians don't want that......

Good morining.

P.S....The River Niger empties into a delta....which you do not control. ...so pay duties to the South South Government.

NO PEACEFUL SEPARATION WITHOUT SELF-RELIANCE AND FREEDOM FROM SELLING RAW MATERIALS.
won't workout with bad and corrupt leaders...
first is to eradicate corruption which is impossible and since it's impossible growth in economy is totally impossible cos all the money realized will definitely go into some leaders pockets....
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2014
macof:

You should probably re-read ur previous post and edit.

do u know my age?

I apologize for my condescension. I just got irritated with your comment questioning my nationality. That was a red rag....and rather expensive one.

I don't mind people disagreeing with me...just give me the reasons why, in plain and proper English.

Good morning sir.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by macof(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2014
englishmart: just shut up and stop killing my darling English

"By forced unions" how is that wrong??

common slave like u, your father's language is nt a darling it is English that is undecided
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by 50calibre(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

That was the best era: Tony Blair, Ken Livingstone, David Miliband, Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling, Harriet Harman etc.. Tony Blair was that guy man!

What do you think about Alex Salmond though?

@my first line, I meant tony blair's wife not life (typo) she's was like no other.

Ken Livingston was my man, a better mayor than this Lunatic Boris. The only British politician who did oil deals with Hugo Chavez I wish we'd see him again, hopefully if labour wins.

These guys were like the A-team. They got a lot of stick for overseeing the financial crises of 08, hence their political careers ended almost immediately.

I only knew Alex Sammond 2-3 years ago when this referendum talk started so I don't really have much opinion of him. However I know he's a true passionate scot with a strong dislike for the English, just like many of them.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by bullyman36(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Gloria3389:
won't workout with bad and corrupt leaders...
first is to eradicate corruption which is impossible and since it's impossible growth in economy is totally impossible cos all the money realized will definitely go into some leaders pockets....
Please don't say it is impossible to eradicate corruption. It's just a mindset you have
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Gloria3389(f): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
bullyman36:
Please don't say it is impossible to eradicate corruption. It's just a mindset you have
it's not my mind set..it's what we all can See ..even the youths who we believed to be the leaders of tomorrow are more corrupt than the present leaders....so tell me how corruption can be eradicated....
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Gloria3389(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2014
bullyman36:
it's not my mind set..it's what we all can See ..even the youths who we believed to be the leaders of tomorrow are more corrupt than the present leaders....so tell me how corruption can be eradicated....
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by tecmon: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
englishmart: To be independent na by force?

Some selfish people wanting to loot by enforcing independence.

We are not going to leave the UK.
Period!
u sef follow?,let britons handle british problem
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by bullyman36(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gloria3389:
Not all youth na..so far I am not corrupt, then a change is possible grin
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Gloria3389(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
bullyman36:
Not all youth na..so far I am not corrupt, then a change is possible grin
lolzz... will u be our president??
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:
@my first line, I meant tony blair's wife not life (typo) she's was like no other.

Ken Livingston was my man, a better mayor than this Lunatic Boris. The only British politician who did oil deals with Hugo Chavez I wish we'd see him again, hopefully if labour wins.

These guys were like the A-team. They got a lot of stick for overseeing the financial crises of 08, hence their political careers ended almost immediately.

I only knew Alex Sammond 2-3 years ago when this referendum talk started so I don't really have much opinion of him. However I know he's a true passionate scot with a strong dislike for the English, just like many of them.

Cherie Blair, the rock behind Tony Blair, definitely exemplified what the wife of the PM should be. I guess its because she's a barrister.

The funniest thing is that: most of the guys who ran the show during that era are Scots: Ken Livingstone, Alistair Darling, Gordon Brown etc.. Tony Blair was also born and raised in Scotland. Brilliant and radiant David Miliband - who's Jewish. And Harriet Harman, though English, representing Peckham and Camberwell - with a good knowledge of what the other side of London looks like. That was the team - A-team - that made everyone interested in politics because great things happened. And don't forget the ever loquacious and rebellious George Galloway, who's also a Scot.

The Iraq war changed everything - and the subsequent recession induced by America nailed their political careers. I feel sorry for Gordon Brown the most. An outstanding Chancellor, who was admired by all. Took the bait after Tony Blair resigned (they threw him to the dogs) - and ended up getting destroyed by the press. It just shows how those praising you yesterday about how great you're can turn against you the next day to kill you. I think he also self-destruct by selling the UK gold reserves for cheap.

Ken Livingstone introduced a lot of things to London - I benefited a lot from it. I don't even like Boris - the guy just looks weird to me.

Painful that the era ended, and they were replaced by an Ed Miliband and the goons. Ed looks like everything you don't want in a leader, and he doesn't even look like a PM to me, to be honest.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by 50calibre(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Cherie Blair, the rock behind Tony Blair, definitely exemplified what the wife of the PM should be. I guess its because she's a barrister.

The funniest thing is that: most of the guys who ran the show during that era are Scots: Ken Livingstone, Alistair Darling, Gordon Brown etc.. Tony Blair was also born and raised in Scotland. Brilliant and radiant David Miliband - who's Jewish. And Harriet Harman, though English, representing Peckham and Camberwell - with a good knowledge of what the other side of London looks like. That was the team - A-team - that made everyone interested in politics because great things happened. And don't forget the ever loquacious and rebellious George Galloway, who's also a Scot.

The Iraq war changed everything - and the subsequent recession induced by America nailed their political careers. I feel sorry for Gordon Brown the most. An outstanding Chancellor, who was admired by all. Took the bait after Tony Blair resigned (they threw him to the dogs) - and ended up getting destroyed by the press. It just shows how those praising you yesterday about how great you're can turn against you the next day to kill you. I think he also self-destruct by selling the UK gold reserves for cheap.

Ken Livingstone introduced a lot of things to London - I benefited a lot from it. I don't even like Boris - the guy just looks weird to me.

Painful that the era ended, and they were replaced by an Ed Miliband and the goons. Ed looks like everything you don't want in a leader, and he doesn't even look like a PM to me, to be honest.

Lol @Ed Miliband the guy seems like nice guy, though he doesn't look like PM material but you never know, don't judge a book by its cover at least till you've seen what's inside. The guy may be a better PM than Cameron.

George Galloway is proper hot head, I like that guy, one of the only politicians who isn't scared to speak the truth. He has so many Muslim fans in the UK as his views are often pro-Islamic. I heard a guy almost punched I'm to death few weeks ago Lool
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:
Lol @Ed Miliband the guy seems like nice guy, though he doesn't look like PM material but you never know, don't judge a book by its cover at least till you've seen what's inside. The guy may be a better PM than Cameron.

George Galloway is proper hot head, I like that guy, one of the only politicians who isn't scared to speak the truth. He has so many Muslim fans in the UK as his views are often pro-Islamic. I heard a guy almost punched I'm to death few weeks ago Lool

Lmao...anyone will be a better PM than David Cameron lol. grin

Ed isn't just the guy for me - I'll always prefer his brother, David. He and Cameron are the reason why I don't really follow UK politics that much anymore, the both bore me to sleep all the time.

George Galloway is a REBEL and a legend! grin I swear someone bottled him on the street a few weeks ago for being anti-semitic or something like that. This guy is a one-man riot - the only guy that'll do a one-man rally in Gaza by himself, just to support Palestinians. Very funny bloke.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by 50calibre(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...anyone will be a better PM than David Cameron lol. grin

Ed isn't just the guy for me - I'll always prefer his brother, David. He and Cameron are the reason why I don't really follow UK politics that much anymore, the both bore me to sleep all the time.

George Galloway is a REBEL and a legend! grin I swear someone bottled him on the street a few weeks ago for being anti-semitic or something like that. This guy is a one-man riot - the only guy that'll do a one-man rally in Gaza by himself, just to support Palestinians. Very funny bloke.

Looooool so who are you going to vote for? David is most definitely not coming back, labour stands whole heartedly behind Ed so he will remain as leader for the foreseeable future.

who then gets your vote in the general election, Cameron or Miliband?

George Galloway is a firebrand, the only British politician who's capable of appearing before a US senate & destroying all of them.

These days they rarely put a mic in front of him as they know at some point he's probavly doing to drop a bomb from his mouth. grin
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:
Looooool so who are you going to vote for? David is most definitely not coming back, labour stands whole heartedly behind Ed so he will remain as leader for the foreseeable future.

who then gets your vote in the general election, Cameron or Miliband?

George Galloway is a firebrand, the only British politician who's capable of appearing before a US senate & destroying all of them.

These days they rarely put a mic in front of him as they know at some point he's probavly doing to drop a bomb from his mouth. grin

Lmao...I can't stand the both of them. So, I'm definitely not voting - zero vote! grin

Anyway, I don't even see Labour winning the next election. And Lib Dem is more or less dead. So, the Tories should win, and my vote won't count anyway. Also, resuscitating the economy, which was dead under the last Labour government, would be a huge factor. You can call it a bubble or whatever, but as long as the Bank of England keeps throwing out numbers showing positive growth - you definitely can't argue against that.

The decision to bring a Canadian, Mark Carney, in to fix the problem, is already paying off. So, trust the Tories to ride that wave. House prices in London are also as high as ever (another likely bubble induced by Arab and Russian money) - but that's another weapon for the Tories.

George Galloway is a legend! grin
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by 50calibre(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...I can't stand the both of them. So, I'm definitely not voting - zero vote! grin

Anyway, I don't even see Labour winning the next election. And Lib Dem is more or less dead. So, the Tories should win, and my vote won't count anyway. Also, resuscitating the economy, which was dead under the last Labour government, would be a huge factor. You can call it a bubble or whatever, but as long as the Bank of England keeps throwing out numbers showing positive growth - you definitely can't argue against that.

The decision to bring a Canadian, Mark Carney, in to fix the problem, is already paying off. So, trust the Tories to ride that wave. House prices in London are also as high as ever (another likely bubble induced by Arab and Russian money) - but that's another weapon for the Tories.

George Galloway is a legend! grin

Lol thats one way to go, it's your right.

Well you're right, the Tories are likely to win but a lot could happen in between now & next year so keep your fingers crossed.

The BoE keeps churning out positive figures & forecasts which don't mean much to the average individual as they can't feel its impact on their pockets.

If labour can come up with solid policies on key issues like education, welfare, jobs.... They will pose a serious threat to the Tories.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:
Lol thats one way to go, it's your right.

Well you're right, the Tories are likely to win but a lot could happen in between now & next year so keep your fingers crossed.

The BoE keeps churning out positive figures & forecasts which don't mean much to the average individual as they can't feel its impact on their pockets.

If labour can come up with solid policies on key issues like education, welfare, jobs.... They will pose a serious threat to the Tories.

But Ed Miliband doesn't look like the kind of guy that can sell anything to dethrone the Tories, to be honest. When Tony Blair came on scene, you knew straight-away that he'll become the next PM. Ditto David Cameron and how he stole Tony Blair's blueprint. I don't see that in Ed. I saw that in David Miliband, the real heir to Labour's throne, who was shortchanged by the union.

Apart from the economy, which is already working in favour of the conservatives - based on the numbers they're putting out. I honestly don't see anywhere else Lbaour can build its campaign on, since they agree with almost everything David Cameron is doing. Even with foreign policy. And I don't have anyone who can sell whatever agenda they've got - Ed isn't just the one, I'm sorry.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by 50calibre(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

But Ed Miliband doesn't look like the kind of guy that can sell anything to dethrone the Tories, to be honest. When Tony Blair came on scene, you knew straight-away that he'll become the next PM. Ditto David Cameron and how he stole Tony Blair's blueprint. I don't see that in Ed. I saw that in David Miliband, the real heir to Labour's throne, who was shortchanged by the union.

Apart from the economy, which is already working in favour of the conservatives - based on the numbers they're putting out. I honestly don't see anywhere else Lbaour can build its campaign on, since they agree with almost everything David Cameron is doing. Even with foreign policy. And I don't have anyone who can sell whatever agenda they've got - Ed isn't just the one, I'm sorry.

Perhaps you're right, we'd see about that in a couple of months but keep in mind the Tories never achieved a majority in the last election hence the coalition with Lib dems.

Don't rule out a Labour-lib dem coalition, you may yet be surprised.

But yeah as it stands, my money is on the Tories.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
They apparently suffer from a deep inferiority complex ....why would anyone vote to remain in bondage ?
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by maxit2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
macof:

Tribe tribe tribe. There I mentioned the word

My tribe is Ekiti, and am proud of it and everyone should be proud of his father's house

What have a got with Nigeria? there's nothing binding our various tribes and ethnic groups, absolutely nothing

Let oduduwa, Biafra, Niger delta, middle belt and Arewa come alive

A progressive nation with peace, unity and true patriotism is only one that is drawn on ethnic lines.

My ancestors weren't consulted when Nigeria was to be formed, we Yoruba never agreed to join this miserable country with people we don't want anything to do with

Give us freedom, give us our independence.
Oduduwa must gain independence in my lifetime

Your father's house is a very small house mate.
Let your father's house be one tiny yoruba village. Tell that to people when you travel outside this continent.
I'd simply proclaim Nigeria as my father's house.

You see. Your father is peasant.
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by macof(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxit2:

Your father's house is a very small house mate.
Let your father's house be one tiny yoruba village. Tell that to people when you travel outside this continent.
I'd simply proclaim Nigeria as my father's house.

You see. Your father is peasant.

And you insult my father because you can't deal with my words intelligently.

If you weren't hiding behind a computer I would have smashed your head you swine
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by maxit2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
macof:

And you insult my father because you can't deal with my words intelligently.

If you weren't hiding behind a computer I would have smashed your head you swine

Typical of your kind. No wonder you want your own country. So you can settle everything with violence and smashing...

Take a chill pill bro. The word peasant isn't an insult. It only describes the size/scale of something/someone. I am intelligent enough to understand you want Ekiti to become a country on it's own alongside other yoruba speaking villages so you all can gdedu with your oduduwa republic thing.
Your reason was because your yoruba village is your father's house.

I am saying, i see way beyond my "tribe" or "village" as my father's house. I see Nigeria as my father's house.
So my dear. Compared to my father, don't you now agree that your own father is a VERY VERY peasant man ?

Just asking. No need to start cursing n threatening me with violence. Just chill n make your points intelligently. I promise to read and do the usual after reading your comment(Laff over it).
Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by macof(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
maxit2:

Typical of your kind. No wonder you want your own country. So you can settle everything with violence and smashing...

Take a chill pill bro. The word peasant isn't an insult. It only describes the size/scale of something/someone. I am intelligent enough to understand you want Ekiti to become a country on it's own alongside other yoruba speaking villages so you all can gdedu with your oduduwa republic thing.
Your reason was because your yoruba village is your father's house.

I am saying, i see way beyond my "tribe" or "village" as my father's house. I see Nigeria as my father's house.
So my dear. Compared to my father, don't you now agree that your own father is a VERY VERY peasant man ?

Just asking. No need to start cursing n threatening me with violence. Just chill n make your points intelligently. I promise to read and do the usual after reading your comment(Laff over it).

You are just an idiiot that's the plain truth. I don't stoop so low to insulting family members of people I have problems with, I address them and their posts.

You have not addressed my post because you lack the intelligence to come up with something other than rants and show your stupidity and idiocy. you are grossly ignorant of what Nigeria is, probably a result of failed education.

You know I want Ekiti to become a country you are mad,where did u get that from?

Reading without comprehending, useless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC by maxit2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
macof:

You are just an idiiot that's the plain truth. I don't stoop so low to insulting family members of people I have problems with, I address them and their posts.

You have not addressed my post because you lack the intelligence to come up with something other than rants and show your stupidity and idiocy. you are grossly ignorant of what Nigeria is, probably a result of failed education.

You know I want Ekiti to become a country you are mad,where did u get that from?

Reading without comprehending, useless idiot
Can you stop embarrassing your father's house by calling my post rantings?
Jeezz boy other people can read our comments. You keep disgracing that "peasant" father of yours in public.
Why na? eh my brother, why ?

Please let's call it truce. Peace okay. Whatever it is we were arguing about let's just call you the winner. Okay? you win.
You have a beautiful night rest and extend me greetings to everyone in your village. Especially the village head chief whom by the way might just become a local government chairman when your Oduduwa republic wish is eventually granted.

Go sleep me boy. It's 11pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Made In Ghana Cars Ready For Market!! / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.