Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central (14619 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
The battle for Anambra central is gonna be the fiercest battle for senatorship ,ever!

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Evathyst(f): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Ngige made a 'classical' political blunder by aligning wit Buhari. Now, see wat has bcom of his political career? Jumping from one available post to another just to seek relevance. 2day na governorship, 2moro na Senate. I'm sure if he loses ds one na, na Rep.

'whoever d gods want to destroy, dey first make deaf' Sen. Chris Nwabueze Ngige, plz go nd rest on ur laurels b4 u finally get destroyed 'politically' #my 2kobo advice#

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by yahrant140(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Anambra state always vote blindly since 1900bc!

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
asadike: Ar u a learner? Umeh wil win malam ngige hands down.

Asa nwa,I dont know about that because there are alot of gladiators in the race....Dr. Obiora has been nominated by Nzuko Imeobi and this organization is very powerful. Also,you have to include the fact that Idenmili is the soul of Anambra central..Obosi,Nkpor,Oba,Ogidi and the rest will decide the winner. As it stands,anybody from Umeh,Obiora and Ngige can take it. Okelekwe,though a fine man will have to bow. Okaka Ojoto(Annie Okonkwo) will continue losing while the race will signal the end of Ekwunife's political career. My two cent.

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Evathyst: Ngige made a 'classical' political blunder by aligning wit Buhari. Now, see wat has bcom of his political career? Jumping from one available post to another just to seek relevance. 2day na governorship, 2moro na Senate. I'm sure if he loses ds one na, na Rep.

'whoever d gods want to destroy, dey first make deaf' Sen. Chris Nwabueze Ngige, plz go nd rest on ur laurels b4 u finally get destroyed 'politically' #my 2kobo advice#

Nne,this isnt even about party anymore. There are some very powerful men in this race and I wont be surprise if Victor Umeh loses. Remember how Ngige beat Akunyili,even with the support of Obi. Like I said,Idenmili will decide and that where the battle ground is.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by asadike(f): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Asa nwa,I dont know about that because there are alot of gladiators in the race....Dr. Obiora has been nominated by Nzuko Imeobi and this organization is very powerful. Also,you have to include the fact that Idenmili is the soul of Anambra central..Obosi,Nkpor,Oba,Ogidi and the rest will decide the winner. As it stands,anybody from Umeh,Obiora and Ngige can take it. Okelekwe,though a fine man will have to bow. Okaka Ojoto(Annie Okonkwo) will continue losing while the race will signal the end of Ekwunife's political career. My two cent.
ututu oma,nwoke dinma. Wot did ngige achieved as a senator? Ima na umu igbo nwere phobia 4 party ngige.

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax: Every body wants to get there whether by hook or by crook embarassed.

BTW, I learn't it was Uche Ekwunife that tared all my village roads and converted
it to small London smiley
May God bless her.

Ekwunife tarred all the roads in Agukwu Nri ?
Idikwa sure..Because I know Obi did alot of roads there.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Evathyst(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nne,this isnt even about party anymore. There are some very powerful men in this race and I wont be surprise if Victor Umeh loses. Remember how Ngige beat Akunyili,even with the support of Obi. Like I said,Idenmili will decide and that where the battle ground is.
Nna, Ngige won den because he was stil ridding on d euphoria of his governorship achievement. Moreso, d igbos never consider Tinubu a threat to thr existence. Bt wit Buhari in d picture, d equation has added another parameter nd is likely to change. Meanwhile, wen an old politician who had once been respected keeps contesting evry election lyk doz hustling for first to comment on Nairaland(thereby denying d younger generation thr chance) na ignominy dey end am.

B4 Ngige meets his ignominious end in politics, let him retire now. Haba? He has been a governor, he has been a senator, wetin again him wan be? God?

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2014
asadike: ututu oma,nwoke dinma. Wot did ngige achieved as a senator? Ima na umu igbo nwere phobia 4 party ngige.

Haha...ebea nno ka bu uchichi. Mana,kam sizie yi Ututu oma.
It is almost certain Ngige will lose the race and that will be his end. Sad but true.
The APC thingy didnt help matters.
I like Apga but I like what I am hearing about Obiora Okonkwo.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by gratiaeo(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
@Op point of correction Ngige is not popular in Anambra central, only Idemmili north/south is Ngige's stronghold my brother, let's tell ourselves the truth. Anaocha, Ngikoka, Dunukofia etc are no go area for Ngige.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by gratiaeo(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
yahrant140: Anambra state always vote blindly since 1900bc!
You are a fool

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Evathyst: Nna, Ngige won den because he was stil ridding on d euphoria of his governorship achievement. Moreso, d igbos never consider Tinubu a threat to thr existence. Bt wit Buhari in d picture, d equation has added another parameter nd is likely to change. Meanwhile, wen an old politician who had once been respected keeps contesting evry election lyk doz hustling for first to comment on Nairaland(thereby denying d younger generation thr chance) na ignominy dey end am.

B4 Ngige meets his ignominious end in politics, let him retire now. Haba? He has been a governor, he has been a senator, wetin again him wan be? God?

You couldn't have said it better...who are you sef ? Lol. Very intelligent girl.
Yes,Ngige won that race but not without a run off, of which he went ahead with a very small margin. Ngige is sinking faster than a brick dropped in the river.

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2014
gratiaeo: @Op point of correction Ngige is not popular in Anambra central, only Idemmili north/south is Ngige's stronghold my brother, let's tell ourselves the truth. Anaocha, Ngikoka, Dunukofia etc are no go area for Ngige.

Yes,but Idenmili controls almost 60% percent of the registered voters.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by gratiaeo(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Evathyst: Nna, Ngige won den because he was stil ridding on d euphoria of his governorship achievement. Moreso, d igbos never consider Tinubu a threat to thr existence. Bt wit Buhari in d picture, d equation has added another parameter nd is likely to change. Meanwhile, wen an old politician who had once been respected keeps contesting evry election lyk doz hustling for first to comment on Nairaland(thereby denying d younger generation thr chance) na ignominy dey end am.

2011 election was rigged. Little wonder they gave him his own medicine in 2013 governorship election.
Nwanyi oma
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by chinedujazzy(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
Ngige Your reign is Over,he has done nothing for the people since he assumed office as a senator,this shows that the work he did while in office as Governor was because he is under Pressure
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Evathyst(f): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2014
gratiaeo:
2011 election was rigged. Little wonder they gave him his own medicine in 2013 governorship election.
Nwanyi oma
Odikwa very serious! Who rigged who? My point remains, as soon as ACN turned APC(with Buhari coming into the picture) Ngige's governorship bid became dead on arrival. Lest I 4get d deportation saga self.

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by gratiaeo(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Ngige lose in Njikoka, Anaocha, Dunukofia, Awka north/
south. Idemili vote alone will not be enough to return him

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2014
natureblack: I give this to Ngige
YOU MEAN THE GUY THAT BUILT VIP TOILET FOR ANAMBRARIANS

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by natureblack(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2014
AKUNWATA1: YOU MEAN THE GUY THAT BUILT VIP TOILET FOR ANAMBRARIANS
am no Anambrarian,buh nigga wat are you saying?
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by timilehing(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2014
is this a news? even on frontpage?? #soAnnoying
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by eldoradoxx: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Am not sure of who will win, but am sure of who will not win and that is Ngige. APC has no chance in South East for obvious reasons.

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by abbccc(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Ngige's case is closed.....he is not going back to the senate come 2015......It is either Victor Umeh or Mrs Uche Ekwunife......

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Arysexy(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Ngige's final political death will come next year. Mark my word.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Anambra nwelu mmadu
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Lilimax(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Ekwunife tarred all the roads in Agukwu Nri ?
Idikwa sure..Because I know Obi did alot of roads there.
It is true that Peter Obi tarred some of the roads but
Ekwunife initiated it when she was vying for a seat in the House of Representative smiley
Before then, the roads are death traps calling for urgent attention embarassed
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by ferdsmart(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2014
the battle is between Umeh and Ekwunife. Ekwunife is financially backed by Arthur Eze while Obiano is Banking Umeh's Ambition. Umeh is controlling all the L.G.A structures in Anmbra Central but Ekwunife has spies in those structures. Umeh can't win without Obi's support. Its a fact! Umeh can strike deals that move the Earth,he is just a foot-soldier but Obi can strike deals that would torment any opposition for life. The truth is that Peter Obi is secretly supporting Uche Ekwunife.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by ferdsmart(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax:
It is true that Peter Obi tarred some of the roads but
Ekwunife initiated it when she was vying for a seat in the House of Representative smiley
Before then, the roads are death traps calling for urgent attention embarassed

Ekwunife iniated what? The only road Ekwunife tarred was the road that led to his Campaign Manager's House in Agulu.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2014
I am a confirm Uke man from Anambra central. My village is Omimi. Anyday I vote against senator Chris Ngige; May my hand wither. My family and I have our loyalties pledged to that man forever. We shall always testify to his good works in Anambra. Even if the whole Anambra denies that fact. How I wish he can come out of APC and enter labour party. If he does that, all these urchins like Victor Umeh can sleep and wake up no more.... APGA MY FOOT... PARTY NDI IGBO MY FOOT... Thieves

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Lilimax(f): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2014
ferdsmart: Ekwunife iniated what? The only road Ekwunife tarred was the road that led to his Campaign Manager's House in Agulu.
It is not true because she tarred the Road from Eke market square till somewhere around
Ogini-na-ese market in Akamkpisi.
My annoyance was that she did not extend it to Diodo village.
However, I was told that the roads have been tarred by Gov. Obi before he left office. wink
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by ferdsmart(m): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2014
exxell: I am a confirm Uke man from Anambra central. My village is Omimi. Anyday I vote against senator Chris Ngige; May my hand wither. My family and I have our loyalties pledged to that man forever. We shall always testify to his good works in Anambra. Even if the whole Anambra denies that fact. How I wish he can come out of APC and enter labour party. If he does that, all these urchins like Victor Umeh can sleep and wake up no more.... APGA MY FOOT... PARTY NDI IGBO MY FOOT... Thieves
its a pity sha.. 2011 senatorial election was rigged at my backyard in Ogidi. This time around,Ngige would frustrated. Nwanna kedu maka ndi Umuazu n'uke?
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Lilimax(f): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2014
gratiaeo:
Ngige lose in Njikoka, Anaocha, Dunukofia, Awka north/
south. Idemili vote alone will not be enough to return him
So true.!
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by ferdsmart(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax:
It is not true because she tarred the Road from Eke market square till somewhere around somewhere in
Ogini-na-ese market in Akamkpisi.
My annoyance was that she did not extend it to Diodo village.
However, I was told that the roads have been tarred by Gov. Obi before he left office. wink
ok,ooooo...

Gunmen Attack Abuja Boko-Haram Holding Facility / Lauretta Onochie Declared Membership Of APC In 2016 Not 2021 / Bandits Release 7 Victims To Raise Over N20m Ransom For Others In FCT

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49