Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central (14562 Views)

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2014
natureblack: am no Anambrarian,buh nigga wat are you saying?
STOP BEING SILLY AND ANSWER MY QUESTION
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2014
ferdsmart: its a pity sha.. 2011 senatorial election was rigged at my backyard in Ogidi. This time around,Ngige would frustrated. Nwanna kedu maka ndi Umuazu n'uke?

Nna, ma ndi umuazu ma ndi ubuluenu ma ndi oba di ok. Anyi no mma na ekwe oyoyo... Na agbanyenyi na anoghi ala anyi Biafra ugbua, agam alota mgbe na adighi anya maka inyere aka chupu goodfucck Udele Jonakpi... Ma tinyekwa onye chineke ga ezitere anyi na abughi buhari. Achoghikwum onye nke ahu... Kpomkwem.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by CBNIM: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2014
I see Umeh winning this!

But Uche Ekwunife is my first choice! Wish she could win sha!
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by ElFenomeno1: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Abbey2sam: He who the cap fit

may the luckiest man win

It shouldnt be the luckiest man, but the most capable man.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Hollysaint: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Just like Dora Akunyili who has a very good record and character defeated him in 2011 right?:-/
asadike: Ar u a learner? Umeh wil win malam ngige hands down.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax:
So true.!

Not so true,adanne. Idenmili controls the larger voters number and anybody that must win anambra cetral must first of all win Idenmili block vote. This is not gubernatorial elections. Dont confuse them. One thing to know,the ward with the largest voters registration in Anambra is situates in Nkpor.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by CoolKizzy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Anambra central, a concentration of Political and Intellectual heavy weights in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
ferdsmart: Ekwunife iniated what? The only road Ekwunife tarred was the road that led to his Campaign Manager's House in Agulu.

is uche ekwunife a man or woman? Abi na typo be that
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
There's one other thing, anambra elections are not decided on social networks like all These other elections.. Where i come from eWarriors are outcasts!!
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by nwakibie3(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lilimax: Every body wants to get there whether by hook or by crook embarassed.

BTW, I learn't it was Uche Ekwunife that tared all my village roads and converted
it to small London smiley
May God bless her.
Are u frm agukwu Nri? Add me up 2A06F511
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by obayaya(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yes,but Idenmili controls almost 60% percent of the registered voters.

Idemmili is also the most cosmopolitan of all the local governments. especially idemmili north.

Nzuko imeobi's endorsement means very little to the business men from other states residing in Nkpor, Obosi, Oba and Ogidi
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by nwakibie3(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Ekwunife tarred all the roads in Agukwu Nri ?
Idikwa sure..Because I know Obi did alot of roads there.
Ekwunife also did a lot in Nri including the roads. Am from there.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by penny01502: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
okay now!
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by aguizm(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is there no agulu man contesting for the said anambra central senatorial seat cos we have to be compesanted for the late Dora' s loss in the rigged 2011 elections by giving the senatorial seat to some one from agulu.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Hamazz1: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
asadike: Ar u a learner? Umeh wil win malam ngige hands down.
i knew it it was only a matter of time b4 my politically unprincipled region attempt to tarnish ds mans image just by his mare affiliatn wt d APC did u tk ur time 2read d thread dint u c d writer saying chris enjoying popularity due to his dvlpmntal projcts in d central zone if ds is hw igbos lk u wil continue to percieve thngs in ds country then u better strt fighting 4 biafra nw bc u will never produce a president dt mallam u hating abve is d person dt holds d key to asso rock n whn ever he wishes he can pull u out evn whn ur in...sit gently under a3 and ask weather if it was nt pressure frm d north dt led 2 ihejirikas retirement jst lk if they wnt they can hv anyim paius anyim fired 2mrw tk it or leave it u stnd noting whn this people r tlking....
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by asadike(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hamazz1: i knew it it was only a matter of time b4 my politically unprincipled region attempt to tarnish ds mans image just by his mare affiliatn wt d APC did u tk ur time 2read d thread dint u c d writer saying chris enjoying popularity due to his dvlpmntal projcts in d central zone if ds is hw igbos lk u wil continue to percieve thngs in ds country then u better strt fighting 4 biafra nw bc u will never produce a president dt mallam u hating abve is d person dt holds d key to asso rock n whn ever he wishes he can pull u out evn whn ur in...sit gently under a3 and ask weather if it was nt pressure frm d north dt led 2 ihejirikas retirement jst lk if they wnt they can hv anyim paius anyim fired 2mrw tk it or leave it u stnd noting whn this people r tlking....
Guy,u no go undastand.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by aguizm(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hamazz1: i knew it it was only a matter of time b4 my politically unprincipled region attempt to tarnish ds mans image just by his mare affiliatn wt d APC did u tk ur time 2read d thread dint u c d writer saying chris enjoying popularity due to his dvlpmntal projcts in d central zone if ds is hw igbos lk u wil continue to percieve thngs in ds country then u better strt fighting 4 biafra nw bc u will never produce a president dt mallam u hating abve is d person dt holds d key to asso rock n whn ever he wishes he can pull u out evn whn ur in...sit gently under a3 and ask weather if it was nt pressure frm d north dt led 2 ihejirikas retirement jst lk if they wnt they can hv anyim paius anyim fired 2mrw tk it or leave it u stnd noting whn this people r tlking....
. Aboki have u finished blabbing? If yes park one corner with your kettle so we ndi anambra can discuss our state issues wisely

2 Likes

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2014
Big fat lie!

OdenigboAroli:

Yes,but Idenmili controls almost 60% percent of the registered voters.

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2014
You write like a stark illiterate!
Sure you are undecided

I have really seen how politically principled your region is that you end up with criminals as leaders while 80% of your people live in abject poverty.
Isi efi what do you know about my state or Igbos if not the tales by moon light fed you by your mumu elders.
Besides which governor or politician in the north have done well and how wise have you people been in voting your political office holders?rather than mind your shit hole of a state,you come to the elites thread to yarn dust..now run along before I rip you apart with my bare hands angry

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 20, 2014
Which Ekwunife? Uche the desperate good for nothing slut?
Nwanne I di high? She buys your concience by executing cheap projects then go ahead to acquire all the properties in Awka and Maitama Abuja.
If only you people know who and what that woman truly is! A thief who looted Anambra state with chinwoke mbadinuju and because it was stolen money,he couldn't make so much noise about it when she refused to return it.
A woman who told someone I know that she doesn't care about God's wish but hers and she will do anything to get what she wants. A power hungry monster!A disgrace to Anambra women and womanhood in general.

nwakibie3:
Ekwunife also did a lot in Nri including the roads. Am from there.

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2014
Ala gba gbuo gi angry

yahrant140: Anambra state always vote blindly since 1900bc!
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by 1stola: 2:24am On Sep 22, 2014
peppyluv02: You write like a stark illiterate!
Sure you are undecided

I have really seen how politically principled your region is that you end up with criminals as leaders while 80% of your people live in abject poverty.
Isi efi what do you know about my state or Igbos if not the tales by moon light fed you by your mumu elders.
Besides which governor or politician in the north have done well and how wise have you people being in voting your political office holders?rather than mind your shit hole of a state,you come to the elites thread to yarn dust..now run along before I rip you apart with my bare hands angry

..."I lecture in a college of education..."

Hopeless lying bîtch
I just hate you for your insolence, lousiness, bîtchery and dumbness
Since you joined NL two months ago, you've not contributed any reasonable thing other than to quote people and abuse them...
People like you will still be single and searching even at 44 because, no one would like to marry a cràzy lousy old hag.
Idiot!
If only you had kept your filthy cork sucking mouth shut all along, nobody would have noticed that you're a CRETIN!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
1stola:

Hopeless lying bîtch
Since you joined NL two months ago, you've not contributed any reasonable thing other than to quote people and abuse them...
People like you will still be single and searching even at 44 because, no one would like to marry a cràzy lousy old hag.
Idiot!
If only you had kept your filthy cork sucking mouth shut all along, nobody would have noticed that you're a CRETIN!!!
lol!
badt guy grin
Seriously, peppyluv02 seems to be a very lousy bîtch. I checked her profile too.
May God deliver us from all this nowadays cràzy bîtches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by 1stola: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
bulldoza:
lol!
badt guy grin
Seriously, peppyluv02 seems to be a very lousy bîtch. I checked her profile too.
Amen o
Thank God I'm not the only one that has noticed that lousy slût

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Coming from an educated illiterate who went on to quote and insult a fellow nairalander..I can see I hit a nerve lol
Next time read before you quote..
I know these are the names your hopeless father calls your useless mum.
Cursed family tongue
What have you contributed than exposing your ignorance to the world.
Who is asking for your like or love..smelling pig.

1stola:

Hopeless lying bîtch
Idiot!
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
You checked my profile..wow how jobless you must be.
Well,the college will soon advertise for cleaners and security men pls do well to apply than being miserable,jobless,sleeping and waking up on nl like your gay partner 1stola aka 1st olodo who can't read before jumping into conclusion. Useless 3rd class graduates.

bulldoza:
lol!
badt guy grin
Seriously,my mum is a very lousy bîtch. I checked her profile too.
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by 1stola: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
peppyluv02: Coming from an educated illiterate who went on to quote and insult a fellow nairalander..I can see I hit a nerve lol
Next time read before you quote..
I know these are the names your hopeless father calls your useless mum.
Cursed family tongue
What have you contributed than exposing your ignorance to the world.
Who is asking for your like or love..smelling pig.

Just shut your smelly Cork sucking whôre mouth up!
Oloriburuku
Miserable old hag
A fool at 41, single and still searching. tongue

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by 1stola: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
peppyluv02: You checked my profile..wow how jobless you must be.
Well,the college will soon advertise for cleaners and security men pls do well to apply than being miserable,jobless,sleeping and waking up on nl like your gay partner 1stola aka 1st olodo who can't read before jumping into conclusion. Useless 3rd class graduates.

Lol!
What a stupìd lousy bîtch you're.
I trust bulldoza, you're going give him rîmjob to beg for mercy when he starts with you.
Smelly whôre

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
***yawns***
Begging for help and likes
Mtchewwwww
Pls keep checking newspapers,you might be lucky to get a job tongue

1stola:
Lol!
What a stupìd lousy bîtch you're.
I trust bulldoza, you're going give him rîmjob to beg for mercy when he starts with you.
Smelly whôre
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by 1stola: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
peppyluv02: ***yawns***
Begging for help and likes
Mtchewwwww
Pls keep checking newspapers,you might be lucky to get a job tongue

kikikikikikikikiki!
e pain am tongue
weere

1 Like

Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
tongue tongue continue crying cheesy
You are so pained that your demi god oyakhilome was insulted and you've been with the grudge since sunday..
Sorry I can't help cheesy

1stola:
Just shut your smelly Cork sucking whôre mouth up!
Oloriburuku
Miserable old hag
A fool at 41, single and still searching. tongue
Re: 2015: The Knife-edge Battle For Anambra Central by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
undecided
1stola:
kikikikikikikikiki!
e pain am tongue
weere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko / EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke / President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.