Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? (1808 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / What Would You Do If You Fell In Love With A Cultist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by tosingcfr(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: A cultist is definitely a badt guy
NO,I've seen good ones (relatively good)
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Harbosede02: bck to ur question,u said ladies can u date a cultist??isn't getting into them also dating them?
not rili sha ... They are jst synonymous
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Harbosede02: funi...4 d records,guys r decietful,all am saying is wat if they don't pt on questionable character durin d period of studying them??
from the topic, it means the girl knows the guy is a cultist. Now answer the question, can you date a cultist you know?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by tosingcfr(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Harbosede02: Cultist don't paste it on deir forhead dat dey r cultist na....so aw we wud we knw?or wud d guy say"babe,am a cultist and i want u to date me"??
I know of schools where some flaunt it
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by mrham03(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: There was a thread I saw about how ladies like to date badt guys. So this question keeps running through my mind. A cultist is definitely a badt guy, ladies, can you date a cultist?
ARE U A CULTIST?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: from the topic, it means the girl knows the guy is a cultist. Now answer the question, can you date a cultist you know?
nope!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 10:24am On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: ARE U A CULTIST?
nope man, never.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by chinasaekperem3: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2014
tosingcfr: I know of schools where some flaunt it
yap, they don't hide it in the school I graduated from.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by mrham03(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: nope man, never.
lying is a sin and u know that right? Just come clean.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Ivanspring(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2014
Although I cannot knowingly date a cultist, i know i have dated at least two cultists in the past...actually when i was in school. They were too cool to be suspected as such. I mean handsome and intelligent guys who look and dress responsibly. Tell me, would you suspect such a person?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by tosingcfr(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: yap, they don't hide it in the school I graduated from.
Guess yours is like mine too.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: There was a thread I saw about how ladies like to date badt guys. So this question keeps running through my mind. A cultist is definitely a badt guy, ladies, can you date a cultist?
That's the last thing a girl should ever think of.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
I surely won't advice any gal to do so. Der was ds guy who was asking me out durin my 2nd year, he always came visin his fellow fine boyS in my lodge. Saw him one nyt in my lodge wt a matchet n lookin lik he jus came out of a royal rumble match. Dt week I packed n moved to anoda lodge. Not long ago he was shot in d head n died. I wonder wat ppl do wt der lives, kai.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Cultist? by izaray(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
My dear we should try to put God first in everytin we do, weather good or bad, because his the only one dat knows and has d final say! Some cultist, are even more better and less violence than a known cultist!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? / 10 Signs You Need To Dump Him / Can Girls Pay their Boyfriends Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.