Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (8820 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by djeezy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: my very boyfriend is the one using it as a bargaining chip.
Well if what you're saying is true. Find a way and delete the video. If he locks his phone with security code, remove the memory card and view its contents which you can subsequently delete or destroy.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by scribble: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
send a soft copy to my inbox (Pm me for details)

we will then use reverse nano technology engineering to delete the tape from your tormentors memories

depending on the number of styles you guys did in the video, we will also pay you a finders fee for allowing us to find such joy in amateur voyeurism

good job honey...keep it up ya hear

muah
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by priscaoge(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your post got me literally cracked up.
Na u I follow come here ooogringringringrin...I saw ur post n LMAOcheesycheesy so I decided to trek enter d arenacheesycheesy
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by 1one: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
This girl again angry
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hian, which one be Amebo again ehkwa, I just replied a harmless mention embarassed

Bia,

You!

Carry Your LieAbility out of Nairaland.

We need Truth, Not Fablesangry
Liability: priscaoge and mizmycoli, make una carry una amebo go another thread na.

I need advise not gossip!

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
I bet my last 1 million.
The OP is not femaleangry
1one: This girl again angry
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Charles4075(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
suregurl: @poster, why are u always in delimma?
.. Because the poster is a liability.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hehehehe, the guy sef go don code say my mission na to destroy im fables ministry cheesy cheesy cheesy
priscaoge:
Na u I follow come here ooogringringringrin...I saw ur post n LMAOcheesycheesy so I decided to trek enter d arenacheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by izaray(f): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Still observing, i will comment later sha!
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: Hehehehe, the guy sef go don code say my mission na to destroy im fables ministry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by 1one: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: I bet my last 1 million.

grin grin

I actually wanted to write "This Andy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ze"

Errrrrrm.. .. By the way... 1 million what?? grin
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
1one:

grin grin

I actually wanted to write "This Andy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ze"

Errrrrrm.. .. By the way... 1 million what?? grin

coolLikes
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by scribble: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gooci:
haa.. slot for ikeja

no i was at slot ikeja last weekend, i didnt see the op

maybe na slot for unilag
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by scribble: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
djeezy: Is it the sex tape you made with him or another guy that he transferred to his phone?

are u calling the op an indecency film star

there are grounds for libel and defamation suit in your utterance

we already know some papas and sisters are lawyers on this thread
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
edozie04: Sue d fvckn hell out of him
she can't sue him without proof, use common sense. He'd simply duplicate it and delete if from his phone, at that point everyone will know she has a sex tape. Abeg, make una think before una post.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by scribble: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
izaray: Still observing, i will comment later sha!

let your brain take all the time it needs to boot

Is that a blackberry you're holding

maybe thats the problem sef
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
So? undecided destroy the phone.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
We know say the story na lie sha, trolling things in progress cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by djeezy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
scribble:

are u calling the op an indecency film star

there are grounds for libel and defamation suit in your utterance

we already know some papas and sisters are lawyers on this thread

I merely asked the op a question. A question is not a fact and thus cannot amount to defamation/libel. I'm sure you'll agree with me if you're legally inclined.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by AfricanApple(f): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
dis op na boy
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by priscaoge(f): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: Hian, which one be Amebo again ehkwa, I just replied a harmless mention embarassed

Bia,

You!

Carry Your LieAbility out of Nairaland.

We need Truth, Not Fablesangry
U just said it all....In other words,I rest my casegringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by AfricanApple(f): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: I bet my last 1 million.
u read my mind

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by priscaoge(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: Hehehehe, the guy sef go don code say my mission na to destroy im fables ministry cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swearcheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by mizcalvina(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: have you tried her before? How was the result?

What are the your own personal testimonials from her?

Please reply
its real girl, yes i have tried it before and it worked out for me, so its left for u to decide..
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by mizcalvina(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kikikikikikiki lol funny creatures all over here..
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: u read my mind

He's Busted! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Priscaoge, onyea ewero case, to begin with.
He's simply caseless grin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by agangadiman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
why did you have sex and record it? or was it done without ya knowledge?

if the former then thats your wahala, advice is to hire area boys to beat him back into his senses

if the latter, then advice above still applies.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
mizcalvina: its real girl, yes i have tried it before and it worked out for me, so its left for u to decide..
tanx sis,

let me think about it. I will reply you soon.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
mizcalvina: Kikikikikikiki lol funny creatures all over here..
some people dont just understand when a lady needs advise. Please dont mind them.u have been of help to me. Tank u
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
agangadiman: why did you have sex and record it? or was it done without ya knowledge?

if the former then thats your wahala, advice is to hire area boys to beat him back into his senses

if the latter, then advice above still applies.
partially it is my fault. You know how one behaves when deeply in love.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by priscaoge(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

He's Busted! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Priscaoge, onyea ewero case, to begin with.
He's simply caseless grin
Lwkmdcheesycheesycheesycheesy...That dude is caseless I swear. U just exposed his nyash. Please have mercy Nwanyioma,mere ya obere eberegrin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by iamsegsy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sunkyphil: let me c d sex tape first b4 i no wat to say
sharp guy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.