Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (8821 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
benromeo39: We know say the story na lie sha, trolling things in progress cheesy grin
this is not a lie
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by mizcalvina(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: some people dont just understand when a lady needs advise. Please dont mind them.u have been of help to me. Tank u
lol uwc hun..
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by iamsegsy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don't know what has come over girls dis days,dey make videos of themselves naked, take naked pictures if themselves........ wat da f_uck do dey wanna use it for?

wat a stupid idea to av fun cry
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: this is not a lie
well, nothing can be done, but wait o, if he's ur boyfriend why does he have to blackmail u for sex? Abi u nur dey give am before? Give us the full story. One last thing, is it him with u in the sex tape or someone else?
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
mizcalvina: lol uwc hun..
see this one mouth like juju. If the old woman is reliable, connect her. cheesy
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by iamsegsy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
i know i shouldn't be taking d op serious but I don't know what has come over girls dis days,dey make videos of themselves naked, take naked pictures if themselves........ wat da f_uck do dey wanna use it for?

wat a ridiculous way to av fun cry
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by jayjagz: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: life is cruel when you get entangled in a crossroad. Crossroad that you cant find a way out.

This is my situation. I am in a dilemma right now. I could hardly believe that the guy i sincerely love in totality is now an hijacker of my sextape.

We were going well with our relationship until two weeks ago, i was having complications with my period [heavy flow].
He demanded to sleep with me, i rejected the idea because of my situation. He was mad with me. And promised to deal with me.

Just when i thought things were settled, he showed me my sextape which he secretly had transferred to his phone.

I begged him to delete it. Instead he uses it as a means to sleep with me everytime he wishes. He even threatened to post it online. With that am too scared to refuse him.

Please how do i escape this situation? What can i do to escape this torture?

Matured advice only
Hmmm...you said you love the guy and he's doing this! What an irony of life. Well, I advise you to see justice. You can record the conversation in your phone so that you will be able to use it as evidence. All these women NGOs are there for you. Run for your dear life!
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Aphex(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mz Liability...no offence o...buh all ur topics are always about weird and lil bit unrealistic problems. Why?

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by mizcalvina(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
cool cool
benromeo39: see this one mouth like juju. If the old woman is reliable, connect her. cheesy
cool
benromeo39: see this one mouth like juju. If the old woman is reliable, connect her. cheesy
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by QuiverBox(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: life is cruel when you get entangled in a crossroad. Crossroad that you cant find a way out.

This is my situation. I am in a dilemma right now. I could hardly believe that the guy i sincerely love in totality is now an hijacker of my sextape.

We were going well with our relationship until two weeks ago, i was having complications with my period [heavy flow].
He demanded to sleep with me, i rejected the idea because of my situation. He was mad with me. And promised to deal with me.

Just when i thought things were settled, he showed me my sextape which he secretly had transferred to his phone.

I begged him to delete it. Instead he uses it as a means to sleep with me everytime he wishes. He even threatened to post it online. With that am too scared to refuse him.

Matured advice only

Reason why Nairaland can never be a Global brand.

No wonder Linda Ikeji is Making more money than Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
QuiverBox:

madam sabi sabi, sto playing the blame game.

Linda makes money or seun makes money is non of my business.

Carry waka with your joblessness. Such agrandized fool.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: Liability.............

[size=5pt]Suffering from LieAbility, since time imoriverangry[/size]
Thanks Jare..... That's why most times i ignore him...

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Jerryolumide(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2014

Matured advice only
can we see the sextape or screenshot of it?
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Errmmmmmm Liarbility..... Thanks stars yhuve been able to gain the traffic yhu wanted.... are yhu okay? lemmme go prepare ya platinum plaque..... Mtchhheeeeew... Li(e)nus

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Demianbuchi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
pray for Gods intervention ok.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
QuiverBox:

There's no connectivity here.... Stale jare

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: There's no connectivity here.... Stale jare
bro, even though you insulted me above, thanks for this post here.

Seun is not paying me. I dont care how much he makes. Am here on my own accord.

Who is linda ikeji to me?

I dont know why this intimacy gadget seller have to display herself like this.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Jerryolumide(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
iamsegsy: i know i shouldn't be taking d op serious but I don't know what has come over girls dis days,dey make videos of themselves naked, take naked pictures if themselves........ wat da f_uck do dey wanna use it for?

wat a ridiculous way to av fun cry
maybe dem won use am 4 advert o, who knows? I av a friend in skul dat does dis, most atimes I'll delete it nd tell her the tales of girls whose nude has landed on the net, she'll say she just snaped it 4 fun...
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Jerryolumide: can we see the sextape or screenshot of it?
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: bro, even though you insulted me above, thanks for this post here.

Seun is not paying me. I dont care how much he makes. Am here on my own accord.

Who is linda ikeji to me?

I dont know why this intimacy gadget seller have to display herself like this.
Take it easy shaaa.... Truth be told... no one should compare NL and LIB...... we are afforded more fun, entertainment, communication opportunity than any Blogg around.... we are free here ..... buh that shouldn't give peeps all thru opportunity to post and comment s'hitt here.... it makes NL look like A mediocre site.... So quit trolling ..... no vex shaaa
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by keypad1: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
hmmmmm....i smell lies.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
benromeo39: she can't sue him without proof, use common sense. He'd simply duplicate it and delete if from his phone, at that point everyone will know she has a sex tape. Abeg, make una think before una post.
Did d guy not steal d video 4rm her fone?That u can sue him 4,nd also did d guy nt threaten herU can save d threat if voice or chat,wen u threaten somebody u ar liable to 3yrs,go check Nigerian constitution
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by chinasaekp3rem: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
I am Emmanuel, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2014

Matured advice only

you don dey mad abi? why all this thirsty nairaland guys nor dey ignore you sef? i don dey observe you since, all your post are lies just like you. hoe!!
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Baddestguyp(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
ericessien24: try to destroy the phone and make sure he hasn't transferred it to his computer or another memory card,but if he has you too threaten to use juju on him.be serious and mean when telling him.
unless he is a fool, he probably has about 5 copies
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Gooci(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: i thought slot is where they use to sell phones and other accessories. Why did they change their names to slut?

Maybe customers are not coming again.
i wonder too oooo..... anoda stretegy for attracting customers.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by QuiverBox(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: madam sabi sabi, sto playing the blame game.

The babe( abi Dude) is Pained
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by QuiverBox(f): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: madam sabi sabi, sto playing the blame game.

The babe( abi Dude) is Pained
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by QuiverBox(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: There's no connectivity here.... Stale jare

Attention Seeker.... i dey Greet oh
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by costandi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2014

Liability's Latest Topics ( View All 12 Topics | Posts )

Romance / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (1) (2)
by Liability. 94 posts & 906 views. 3:39pm (QuiverBox)

Romance / Ladies, If You Are In This Situation, Will You Marry This Kind Of A Man? Pix (1)
by Liability. 54 posts & 2353 views. 7:14pm On Sep 10 (jotey)

Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (1) (2) (3) ... (7) (cool (9) *
by Liability. 303 posts & 35998 views. 10:24am On Sep 17 (y2jxlove)

Romance / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. (1) (2)
by Liability. 75 posts & 2629 views. 8:23am On Sep 10 (trendiitee)

Romance / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (1) (2)
by Liability. 69 posts & 1811 views. 1:53pm On Sep 08 (DRpiwi)

Romance / Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. (1)
by Liability. 62 posts & 752 views. 9:05am On Sep 04 (sureboy4eva)
Has this girl not passed through alot
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by philantoxx(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
wen I see the content.I will deduce on my next action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / What Is The Most Effective Sexual Position To Get A Woman To Reach Orgasm? / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.