Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3934 Views)

I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl / Why Do Women Always Get Jealous When They See Their Guy With Another Woman? / What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
DGKN:

Hehehehehe... Its funny.. God bless U
Amen to that. Women are funny species. Once they know you don't care, they would want you. Even saying by fire by force, I want to come meet you :-)
Re: . by 500samuel(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
this is reason u must have plan B and back-up...switch to plan B....the last time I checked the lady that did such thing to me is now on the list of my ex...if u continue in this relationship I forsee u will have BP and may be die young (God forbid)
Re: . by DGKN: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naavah: is it a regular stuff?

Yes
Re: . by DGKN: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naavah: is it a regular stuff?
Re: . by DGKN: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
500samuel: this is reason u must have plan B and back-up...switch to plan B....the last time I checked the lady that did such thing to me is now on the list of my ex...if u continue in this relationship I forsee u will have BP and may be die young (God forbid)

Thnk Yhu sir
Re: . by DGKN: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joenice: Amen to that. Women are funny species. Once they know you don't care, they would want you. Even saying by fire by force, I want to come meet you :-)

Thnk Yhu
Re: . by Naavah(f): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
DGKN:

Yes
Hmmmmn......she isn't faithful except those guys r her family members
Re: . by mrham03(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
are u sure u are her only boyfriend?
Re: . by DGKN: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: are u sure u are her only boyfriend?

I av ol olso tot about this o
Re: . by DGKN: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naavah:

Dey r nat her family members.... Thank u dear..
Re: . by mrham03(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
DGKN:

I av ol olso tot about this o
then u have to find it out
Re: . by folameme(f): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Naavah:
nah,she might be very faithful,maybe she jst needs ur reassurance,like she wanna see d jealousy in u lol*its kinda childish tho,d guy is gonna feel insecure!especially if she's very pretty. Pls jst talk to her abt it,open up to her that u dnt like it wen she uses other guys as her dp,that it makes u feel jealous,trust me that's gonna melt her heart and she's gonna change.
Re: . by folameme(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: are u sure u are her only boyfriend?
trust me,he's d only boo,she's jst putting up all dos charade for u to think she has many attentions frm guys,see d nexttime u're gonna address,try and act stern in a cute way,like(babe,i hate sharing ma woman,u're ma woman ok?and i dnt like u using other guys,u've gotta respect......)Those guys might even be her classmates,friends,or random pix sef,d point she's tryna prove is that,she has other guys around her lmao,that's childish she might lose u,pls talk to her abt it ok?
Re: . by WINDSOW(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
DGKN:

Bro I be bini boy oo.. Thanks for ur Advise.. She olways tell me they are her friends
U fall my rep.U come frm BC?Tell her say u no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like,if she persist leave her continue †ђξ relationship but ALWAYS be on TOP of †ђξ game.‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ use 'Ososomaye' beg u else she go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ play pool.
Dnt dull
Re: . by Baddestguyp(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
do the same, use pics of different girls as dp, then wait and see who jealously would kill first grin
Re: . by darkroses(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Crocz: Making your partner excessively jealous is the shortcut to self induced problem in a relationship...why would a girl use another guy's DP when they are not blood related or she's not congratulating him on something?...IMO, it's disrespectful

For me, when something keeps hurting me...I either move away from it or cut it out
you said it all, also implies dats she isn't urs any longer
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
To me there is noting there
If you trust her, you shouldn't be that jealous
If you love her and want her to stop it, talk to her
If she doesn't listen to you
You don't need me/a soothsayer to tell you the next thing to do
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
ask her to stop dat if she truely loves u simple. n if she doesn't? uno wat to do
Re: . by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2014
DGKN:

Bro u qat a point.. But,, hmmm.. I no want make we quarrel oo
Bro u shouldn't always be too nice in a relationship especially wen taking decisions as a man, it spoils things. Don't be too afried that you are gonna hurt her feelings by telling her what you want.... Don't ever think you are gonna lose her if u feel what she z doing is not right, bro i bet you, you will end up losing her faster by dying in silence... BE THE MAN!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: . by Chukkasy(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Very disrespectful... is she a photographer?
Or does she promote male models? Lmao
*falls from 3 storey building *
Re: . by golddeejay(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2014
DGKN:

Bro u qat a point.. But,, hmmm.. I no want make we quarrel oo
na d mistake guys dey make...i no make we quarrel, i no wan offend her. if your gal used anoda guy pishure (xcept her broda or it is d guy's bday) n she sees no wrong wit it, u self use anoda gal pishure na but make sure say na hottie. If e pain her, den u can talk abt it
Re: . by DonaldGenes(m): 2:26am On Sep 20, 2014
2sExy1: You too can use another girl's pic as your DP na... give her what she gives you. NO problemo and simples cool

do me I do, man no go vex...
Simple
Re: . by DGKN: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
folameme: nah,she might be very faithful,maybe she jst needs ur reassurance,like she wanna see d jealousy in u lol*its kinda childish tho,d guy is gonna feel insecure!especially if she's very pretty. Pls jst talk to her abt it,open up to her that u dnt like it wen she uses other guys as her dp,that it makes u feel jealous,trust me that's gonna melt her heart and she's gonna change.

Thank U sir...
Re: . by DGKN: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2014
folameme: trust me,he's d only boo,she's jst putting up all dos charade for u to think she has many attentions frm guys,see d nexttime u're gonna address,try and act stern in a cute way,like(babe,i hate sharing ma woman,u're ma woman ok?and i dnt like u using other guys,u've gotta respect......)Those guys might even be her classmates,friends,or random pix sef,d point she's tryna prove is that,she has other guys around her lmao,that's childish she might lose u,pls talk to her abt it ok?

God bless U
Re: . by DGKN: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2014
WINDSOW: U fall my rep.U come frm BC?Tell her say u no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like,if she persist leave her continue †ђξ relationship but ALWAYS be on TOP of †ђξ game.‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ use 'Ososomaye' beg u else she go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ play pool.
Dnt dull

Lmao ! "Ososomaye" got me laff aawt loud bro! Uwese ooo.. Osalobua bless u..
Re: . by DGKN: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: do the same, use pics of different girls as dp, then wait and see who jealously would kill first grin

Lol... grin grin okay thank u
Re: . by DGKN: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2014
kulkatty: To me there is noting there
If you trust her, you shouldn't be that jealous
If you love her and want her to stop it, talk to her
If she doesn't listen to you
You don't need me/a soothsayer to tell you the next thing to do

Hmmmmmm
Re: . by DGKN: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
sameer1212: ask her to stop dat if she truely loves u simple. n if she doesn't? uno wat to do

grin grin .. I don't know what to Do grin
Re: . by DGKN: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2014
emror4u: Bro u shouldn't always be too nice in a relationship especially wen taking decisions as a man, it spoils things. Don't be too afried that you are gonna hurt her feelings by telling her what you want.... Don't ever think you are gonna lose her if u feel what she z doing is not right, bro i bet you, you will end up losing her faster by dying in silence... BE THE MAN!!!

Thank U Siir... God bless u
Re: . by DGKN: 8:45am On Sep 20, 2014
chizzy94:
cheesycheesy
Mrs Lecturer. What course is this?
Relationship 101?? Make e no pas 3 Units oh.

grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 / What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Are You Addicted To??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.