Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? (3307 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by xgel: 3:59am On Jan 13, 2011
What do you and your boyfriend/girlfriend use to prevent pregnancy?
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 4:07am On Jan 13, 2011
The best contraceptive choice is Injection . . . Don't listen to those that proclaim ''Use condom'' everywhere,One of my friends that carry the same perspective around is regreting his notion right now ''accidentially impregnated his girl and now looking for solution'' grin
Just visit any gynaecologist and consult him/her . . .But i'm assuring you that the best choice the injection!!!

If i'm just in your shoes . . .I would not go for any contraception , . . .Just keep the girl natural!!!
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iice(f): 4:20am On Jan 13, 2011
Chastity belt grin
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 4:22am On Jan 13, 2011
Chai  . .iice grin
chastity belt? grin
The poster is willing to have intimacy but not ready for prego . . .Now you are advising him to stop having intimacy . . . grin
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iice(f): 4:24am On Jan 13, 2011
Yes. . .we want immaculate conception with the baby coming out a Navi grin

Seriously though. . .i go with the injection too sometimes
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2011
My husband and I before we got married.  We practice no sex until we got married.  No sex before marriage is the best safe sex ever.  If you truly love each other why in a rush to have sex?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 4:29am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^Not surprised . . .plenty sociopaths had been borrowed NL membership accounts this new year. grin
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 4:30am On Jan 13, 2011
You need to seek professional help.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 4:32am On Jan 13, 2011
iice:

Yes. . .we want immaculate conception with the baby coming out a Navi grin

Seriously though. . .i go with the injection too sometimes

grin grin Funny though!
But don't you think even the injection has negative effect in the future . . .Cause i've once consulted the gynaecologist over this and was advised to let her start taking the injection every 3 months . . .But i'm not gratified with the offer.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 4:33am On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need to seek professional help.
Can you be of help? . . .Bloody titi monkey Ragtag grin
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On Jan 13, 2011
The injections is not good for a woman at any given time.  The best thing you can do is practice Billing Cycle which is a more natural and safe way.  If you are monogamous then this is the perfect method for you and your partner.  

Just count ten to 14 days of her last period which is consider the safe mode and after that is a danger zone.  You can simple interject your fingers inside her hole and check for the thickness or the lightness of her juice flows.  If the juice flows appear to be thick then you are safe.  If it is light then you are not safe.  Some women ovulate three to five days and that time is a rest period.  You are safe if you keep track of her ovulation cycle.  

If you are interested in any children then injection wouldn't be so bad but she will have some long term medical issues.  It is her body and let her decide.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 4:44am On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The injections is not good for a woman at any given time. The best thing you can do is practice Billing Cycle which is a more natural and safe way. If you are monogamous then this is the perfect method for you and your partner.

Just count ten to 14 days of her last period which is consider the safe mode and after that is a danger zone. You can simple interject your fingers inside her hole and check for the thickness or the lightness of her juice flows. If the juice flows appear to be thick then you are safe. If it is light then you are not safe. Some women ovulate three to five days and that time is a rest period. You are safe if you keep track of her ovulation cycle.

If you are interested in any children then injection wouldn't be so bad but she will have some long term medical issues. It is her body and let her decide.
Vomitting . . . .I'm not the type ma . . .Chai see invention ''You merrit Noble prize over this''.
Still thinking if to consider you into my friend list. undecided
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 4:49am On Jan 13, 2011
A typical African man. Why am I not surprised. undecided I feel sorry for women in such regions.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 5:25am On Jan 13, 2011
Well,all i have to say is that . . . . Welcome to Nairaland.''You will enjoy my hospitality here'' angry
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 5:26am On Jan 13, 2011
If that is your hospitality then I don't want it.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Dsense(m): 5:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Whatever let's see how it flows. . .You are welcome angry
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iyatrustee(f): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The injections is not good for a woman at any given time. The best thing you can do is practice Billing Cycle which is a more natural and safe way. If you are monogamous then this is the perfect method for you and your partner.

Just count ten to 14 days of her last period which is consider the safe mode and after that is a danger zone. You can simple interject your fingers inside her hole and check for the thickness or the lightness of her juice flows. If the juice flows appear to be thick then you are safe. If it is light then you are not safe. Some women ovulate three to five days and that time is a rest period. You are safe if you keep track of her ovulation cycle.

If you are interested in any children then injection wouldn't be so bad but she will have some long term medical issues. It is her body and let her decide.

Mrs Eve Chima, what happens to some women whose cycle is longer than the normal 28days?
@ Poster, the best way is for the man to get a vasectomy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by switdick(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2011
Lol@ iyatrustee,dont you want the man to be able to impregnent a woman for life? Vasectomy will mean them removing the tubes that carries sperm.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iyatrustee(f): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2011
switdick:

Lol@ iyatrustee,dont you want the man to be able to impregnent a woman for life? Vasectomy will mean them removing the tubes that carries spermatozoa.

is that not what causes the pregnancy the poster is trying to avoid? simplel ogic bruv cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by 190: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2011
Tooth paste! undecided
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iyatrustee(f): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2011
^^^^ really? how does it work grin
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by switdick(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2011
But what happens to the man can they still reoperate to gain back his tubes?
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by 190: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^ really? how does it work grin

she just licks tooth paste and she's good 2 go!! angry angry
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by switdick(m): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2011
@iyatrustee, i thought the poster means temporary prevention. Not to make the man unable to impregnate a woman at all?
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iyatrustee(f): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2011
switdick:

@iyatrustee, i thought the poster means temporary prevention. Not to make the man unable to impregnate a woman at all?

yeah! if the poster doesnot know about or like using condoms, then he has to ZIP UP. the idea of the girl taking injections is almost as bad as the man taking vasectomy cos of the long term effect of the hormonal composition in the injections.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by switdick(m): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2011
Lol okay i get your point now!
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by calddon(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2011
zip up!
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by 79733139(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2011
Do Vasectomy! It is the best!!
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by Nakele(f): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2011
Abstain ,,,,,,,,,,,,period
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2011
It is selfish for the man to push his girlfriend or wife to get injection. Injections are nothing but synthesis hormones that is not design for the human body. If you would children in the future then you need to practice Billing Cycle which is more natural since you do not like condoms.

Please respect the woman's body if you care about her. You do care about her right?
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iice(f): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin Funny though!
But don't you think even the injection has negative effect in the future . . .Cause i've once consulted the gynaecologist over this and was advised to let her start taking the injection every 3 months . . .But i'm not gratified with the offer.

Yeah i know. I just do the thing once in a blue moon. Chastity belt works the best grin

And like a dude. . .the counting thing no dey work for me.
Re: What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2011
fuckilious:

Do Vasectomy! It is the best!!

Even better grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love / Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.