Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

" Was I Wrong?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Was I Wrong?" (945 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Was I Wrong?" by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2014
Had a friend a couple of years back, i was really into her, fond of her and I liked her very much. I asked her out on numerous occasions but she rebuffed all my advances so we decided to stay friends. I took her out clubbing one night with a close frnd of mine but whom she had never met and she immediately liked my frnd, she asked for his number which i obliged and gave to her.

Anytime i visit my friend which was always often he wld describe to me in graphic details with illustrations on how he screws her, Time, place and positions, even showed me a video on his now ancient motorola razor of them both having sex. This always upsets me but i never showed it, all the while I and her were still very good frnds but we never talked about him.
He had a steady girlfriend so she was more of a side chickk, it didnt last very long.

2 years later, i broke off my then relationship and was single, at the same time she was also single, she came to visit me one time and i opened my big mouth n asked "how hard can it be if we dated? I know everytin bout u and u do same" cant be that hard can it? and jus like that we started. It went on smoothly the first 2 months but as the months rolled by i cldnt shake off the thoughts of how my frnd had screwed her n the details involved. After a while I cldnt bear those thoughts anymore and we broke up. I never offered her a reason.

Fast forward to last wk, i met her at a shopping mall, after much pleasantries we decided to get lunch, we got talking and that was wen i told her my reasons for breaking up with her. she was livid and said i acted immaturely and said if truly i cared about her then i wldnt have broken up with her cus of that. So that leaves me with the pondering question " was I wrong?" Was it a good enoff reason to break up.

Mature comments no insults please.
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by purplesummer(f): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2014
It was a good enough reason. Hardly any man can live with such thoughts (if he's not cuckold).
It's quite tormenting. You shouldn't even have ever dated her again after her breakup with your friend!
But em...why do I feel you still have feelings for her

1 Like

Re: " Was I Wrong?" by chidekings(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2014
bro ur wrong,u already know of her sex details with ur frnd ,and still went ahead to date her
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2014
purplesummer: It was a good enough reason. Hardly any man can live with such thoughts (if he's not cuckold).
It's quite tormenting. You shouldn't even have ever dated her again after her breakup with your friend!
But em...why do I feel you still have feelings for her

It was me and my big mouth! Besides i'd jus broken off my relationship and was quite vunerable, she was sort of a re-bound cus i felt lonely. I like her so what the hell; thats wat i thought at the time.

And no i dont have feelings for her anymore, its been years now. i jus felt i hurt her more by not telling her why i ended it. It ruined the friendship too....
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
chidekings: bro ur wrong,u already know of her sex details with ur frnd ,and still went ahead to date her

Yea i knew, but at that time it didnt seem to matter, atleast so i thought.
Seeking comfort in the wrong hands after a break-up never turns out good.

1 Like

Re: " Was I Wrong?" by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
You did the right thing boss... Jeez, she did a very stupid thing... Not even dating ur friend o, she even allowed him record their sex scandal.. I know u saw all the s£x styles which must be so annoying. e.g doGgy style, wheelbarrow, un top, under, all... Oboy, if na me ehh, I must rip her....
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by solomonbrown64: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2014
...Bro, you did the right thing.....Jeez!,..i cant even bear looking at her,after seeing the video where she was screwed.. ...,........let her call it anything...she isnt even ashamed....
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by zizazizu: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Immature my foot! So, what if u had subdued the thought and u guys got married and then one day, ur friend that has had the better part of her comes to stay over for a few days? U would have seen the strength of ur foolishness then. As per telling her, u shouldn't have. U r a man. There are things u will take with u to ur grave. Y u even go tell her sef? Now u don dey provoke me!
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by valdes00(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Am very sure, am d only person dat supported wat you did...... Cos it will be a crime if you dnt sample dat PU ZZY also... After al d wahala
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by lawrenceunaa: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2014
op u re very wrong cos u knew abr her sex excapades undecided
So it is more of revenge for keeping you waiting while @ same time bang*ng ya frn shocked

It's now over , so make no such mistake / decision cheesy
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by 1one: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2014
I like the way you paragraphed your experience.

It was very easy and smooth to read.
Re: " Was I Wrong?" by chidekings(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ollymurs:

Yea i knew, but at that time it didnt seem to matter, atleast so i thought.
Seeking comfort in the wrong hands after a break-up never turns out good.

better u don learn ur lesson.

(1) (Reply)

This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. / She Saved My Number With MUGU 99**** / Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.