Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House (651 Views)

She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by thiefnubu(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2014
This my friend is really worried.. His girlfriend won't just leave with all she came with, whenever she comes over to his crib..she is always 'forgetting' a stray panty or something else..it's not like my padi is a serial womanizer or something, but he usually has the occasional 'friends with benefits' come by. And he would rather not want to explain the presence of a g-string in the shower, or the stray bra under his reading table.. He has tried talking to the girl, but she has refused to change... Please what can he do to make her stop?.. She is 'spoiling his market' seriously

Thank God I am not the one in his shoes sha.
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by farano(f): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Haha you're really worried about your gf's behaviour tongue and at thesame time confessing grin ...Who asked you whether you're a womanizer or not tongue

1 Like

Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by vizkiz: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
she's trying to keep other chicks off by marking Territory cheesy
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by thiefnubu(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2014
farano: Haha you're really worried about your gf's attitude tongue and at thesame time confessing grin ...Who asked you whether you're a womanizer or not tongue
it's not me o.. It's my friend who is living in bondage, and is seeking deliverance..me, I am a very pious but serial monogamist. No side-chicks, and always faithful to my crew.
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by austine4real(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2014
vizkiz: she's trying to keep other chicks off by marking Territory cheesy
ur gf b like let me mark my territory b4 some psych0 bit.ch take ova
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by constance500: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2014
vizkiz: she's trying to keep other chicks off by marking Territory cheesy

Exactly what I was thinking
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2014
She is marking her territory or trying to move in.

That is how it starts, panties, One bra, then a hand bag, a trouser/skirt and before you know it her clothes will out-number yours in your wardrobe.

Then she will move in completelygringringringrin
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by rafeelly(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Tallesty1: She is marking her territory or trying to move in.

That is how it starts, panties, One bra, then a hand bag, a trouser/skirt and before you know it her clothes will out-number yours in your wardrobe.

Then she will move in completelygringringringrin
gringringrin and become the landlady of the room
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by Crocz(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Girls are getting smarter every day "no girl wants another girl to overthrow her government"...God knows I love smart girls
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by Tallesty1(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2014
And she will lock you out
rafeelly: gringringrin and become the landlady of the room
If you come home late.
Re: She Keeps On 'forgetting' Stuff At His House by philantoxx(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2014
its a covert ticket to check back.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Guy Pursue A Girl Like A Dying Man Looking For Water In A Desert? / Does It Really Matters What You Saved His/her Name With On Your Phone? / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.