Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building (43822 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by 2cato: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Those goat deserve the insult.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egift(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Babyboy1986(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by effisyman: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Let us see the outcome of the visit first.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by free2ryhme: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2014
I just don't understand this country anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ladythursday(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Not bad.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ghostofsparta(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2014
Khalessi: America was built on a Godly foundation. Now all that is lost.
First of all let it be known to you that the founding fathers of America were deistic who modeled their constitution after humanistic principles rather than the religious ideology that plunged the nation they emigrated from into draconian worlds, not only that, for they also very much knew that their new inhabited continent would definitely descend into a totalitarian system as it was in almost of Europe. So they came up with a constitution wherein the State affair is separated from religion, elevating their society with libertarian philosophies, hence America been the liberal and understanding society it is today which is the foundation that has been nurturing their growth. Don't be deceived by their 'In God We Trust' and 'God's Own Country' slogan for Americans believe in the might of the gun before any God. They never consulted God before invading Vietnam, they never consulted God before assuming to police the world (which I'm in support of) for any nation can do the same if they possess the same might and strength they have and generate from intellectualism to technologies, yeah other nation can do it ONLY if religion is stamped out like the Americans did. Click here to see images of their founding fathers giving no credence whatsoever to Christianity (But ofcourse that's after their European predecessors employed religion to wipe out the former land owners) just as the Arabs did and are still doing to Africans through Arabisization under numerous jihadic campaigns waged by their black-arabs slaves throughout Africa! just as we have Boko-haram in Nigeria, al-Shabaab-al-mujahideen in Somalia, and the supporter of APC used by al-Bashir to murder millions of non-Muslim blacks in Sudan south in the name of religious cleansing disguised as civil war to the world.

Perhaps, maybe by 'Godly foundation' you are referring to the cruelty and annihilation the conquering forefathers from Europe met on the red Indian natives (who are the original inhabitants of what is now known today as USA). Are you aware that they European colonialists utilized three tools; Religion (Christianity), Bio-warfare(Diseases) and Technology (superior arms and weapons) to expurgate the so-justified native Indian heathens off their massive lands from Canada down to New Mexico, after which, they descended on Africans for slaves to work their usurped New World. Regardless of, however...of the two-most evil doers, we should be forgiven and to an extent, be grateful for the transatlantic slavery in a way because Arabs who had long been enslaving blacks in Africa before Spain was even hijacked over by the Moorish Arab. Arab enslavement on Africa was not only the longest, it was far more heinous, devastating and still destabilizing that it makes the Jewish holocaust seem puerile, like comparing the lizards(Jewish holocaust) to dinosaur(lost and destroyed African kingdoms and Arab enslavement). The Arabs had been enslaving black Africans for centuries before the exploring Europeans set foot on the shores of coastal Africa. Today, a whole lot of African-Americans still exist in The New World aka America and elsewhere in the diaspora being the descendants of our enslaved forefathers who were nevertheless allowed to procreate among themselves, but the same can not be said of the Arab enslavement of Africans who were chained-marched across the Sahara desert to various Arab conquered nations where they were sold off after been to turned to eunuchs as demanded by the Arab slave merchants from the Arab slave-dealers in various bazaars, the Arab slave merchants purchases the castrated African male slaves on behalf of the sheiks who would not like the slaves responding to an erection when ordered to fetch their wives from their harem quarters. Thus, the African slaves in Arab world were denied their right to reproduce by mating with their African she-slaves who were used for sex-slaves and other dehumanizing purposes, and hence the reason why no African-arabs can be seen today in Arab countries, the way African-americans such as Will Smith, Opera Winfrey, Eddie Murphy, Denzel Washington etc can be seen by the world. Invading arabs sustained centuries of enslavement of Africans by causing ripple effect through successive jihad to which it is from destabilized African kingdoms and societies successful slave-raids can be executed. The Arabs had many agent to do this for them, among which are the Fulanis, Touaregs, Bedouins etc who fired flaming arrow to burn down huts in villages wherein scampering Africans are captured in to a life of slavery, this and other techniques the used are detailed in several books such as Arab Muslim World: Architect of Slavery in Africa by Jean Marie Dia (Barnes & Noble), Slavery In The Arab World by Murray Gordon and Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery by M.A. Khan. The fulani jihadist 'Uthman Dan Fodio, is portrayed in our school textbook as an excellent warrior who wage war against the evil inhabitants of Hausaland is nothing but a ruse, the jihadists alone was said to have maintained the greatest slave empire in West-African alone who I read in one old publication committed r@pery of very young girls. They (Fulani Arabs) still continue to effect instability on us through the use of government, politics, deliberate economic strangulation as justified through their still burning jihadistic campaign to dip the Koran into the sea coasts of West Africa. Basically, the Greeks never enslaved Africans as it was one of their laws, the Europeans did but wasn't as devastating to what the Arabs who have been enslaving Africans before the Euro-americans came. The Arabs never intended even long after the whites abolished it in America and Europe, that's why today they are black still sold as slaves in countries like Mauritania

If you want see more images of what you see below about Arab slavery in Africans click here to visit the thread on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egift(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Aringon(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
The manner and attitude of children nowadays to demean, insult and resort to name calling the President. The next generations will also insult, maligh, demean and insult all of u IJN. Amen
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nuvally: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president!

Why not join Army, Navy, airforce or JTF? U people reason like what I don't know. He should visit an area of emergency..as Commander in-chief of arm forces or Major? Y didn't Obama visit Florida when Trevor Jackson was killed?..or he should go and visit the Soldiers in Afganistan or Iraq. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by amanze15(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Naija, if na 84 americans die nko, make we always dey look matter wella, it's a proper visit cos its a disaster involving foreigners, make we reason am well
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by luli4life: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
GEJ when are U going to #CHIBOK?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by SuPeRq(f): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2014
;DHe meant spiritual aircraft I. Guess
Jmain:

I don't have any problem with Prophet T.B Joshua for giving such an untenable and embarrassing explanation of the disaster, It is the acclaimed educated folks who believe his stories i have issues with . . . .

How can an hovering aircraft be a valid excuse for a building collapse an hour later . . . . grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egift(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Jmain: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2014
SuPeRq: ;DHe meant spiritual aircraft I. Guess

I guess so . . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by tuagbo: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2014
egift:
@"Egift" Exactly!The man is an oaf.If Nigeria were to be an efficiently run country,TB Joshua would be cooling his third-rate con artist backside in a prison cell right now getting ready to answer negligence charges in a law court.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by maxkia(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2014
What is he coming there to do. South african president do kuku seize him money. Him and oritsejiofor... Can President. South African govt should just use the money to pay families of those 84 south Africans that lost their life in the Synagogue church collapse.. 9.3 million dollars... Arm procurement money. I wonder when pastor start to dey buy gun for country. When ministry of Defence, Army, custom, Navy are on ground. This is just pure money laundering

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by WRITERSTAB: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
I knew he was going to. Scores of Foreigners were kill there FGS
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by cherieb2(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president!

This person u call a coward is someone's husband and father. How would u feel if ur dad is referred to as a coward? Pls show him a little respect, if not as a president then as an elder.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by fubbyy(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Jmain:

I don't have any problem with Prophet T.B Joshua for giving such an untenable and embarrassing explanation of the disaster, It is the acclaimed educated folks who believe his stories i have issues with . . . .

How can an hovering aircraft be a valid excuse for a building collapse an hour later . . . . grin
so you don't know that its 100% possible? Go and read books about "russia and the war" you'll see that an attack can be carried out in any way

Though I don't believe its the cause of the collapse for the fact that we built inferior structure these days

But as per if its possible for an aircraft to conduct an attack with that strategy,its highly possible
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Youngzedd(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2014
So Jona don't have other thing to do in ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Afroconnect: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2014
bloodykiller:

he talks trash and rubish so he will be replied in the same manner. in a real civilized and intellectual forum or society its uncalled for to call the president names and insult him even when he's getting it right all in the name of opposition.
The president is a servant of the people,people should be free to throw insults at hiim if iits the least they can do to show disdain.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egift(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by redsun(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2014
They probably went their for secret prayer from the rogue prophet that should actually be in jail.Nigeria is a dark world where the minds of the socalled leaders are like that of displaced toddlers cognitively.

It is a nightmare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Jmain: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
fubbyy: so you don't know that its 100% possible? Go and read books about "russia and the war" you'll see that an attack can be carried out in any way

Though I don't believe its the cause of the collapse for the fact that we built inferior structure these days

But as per if its possible for an aircraft to conduct an attack with that strategy,its highly possible

Tell me more; bomb or sending laser guided shockwave to the targeted site ? . . . Kindly expatiate. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by danmike: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Is it me or is it just coincidence that shortly after controversy on the $9.3m alleged arms deal Nigerian money seized by South African authorities, that the Synagogue Church building would collapse killing over 60 South Africans?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Olivers2J(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Well his visit is necessary n i seem nt 2 undastd y we lyk antagonizing our leaders & clergymen, plz lets focus on their positiv side n allow God 2 b d jugde of oda side.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Emulti(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2014
ok
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ajebuter(f): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yeah sure! And Nigerians are fools abi? Is that why T.B Joshua is dishing out falsehood and outright lie about hovering plane? Like airplanes don't fly and hover over several buildings in Lagos around airport road, and environs, abi? I wonder when Nigerians, with our great intellect will desist from being pawns and playthings in the hands of selfish, fetish and extortionist religious leaders who are just mere mortals and even greedier and more scrupolous than the rest of us. The day we wake up from our slumbers and stop idolizing religious leaders, then maybe they would seek for employment themselves and stop feeding on their followers. Meanwhile, I suggest an impartial inquiry into the deaths of these people and open trial of TB Joshua and his church.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iamord(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
I must say, south africa government have been very lenient as to the way this incident is being handled. But it won't be for long

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by rodeo0070(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
GEJ use that opportunity to see TB Joshua for 2015 prophesy...
But that's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iamord(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Olivers2J: Well his visit is necessary n i seem nt 2 undastd y we lyk antagonizing our leaders & clergymen, plz lets focus on their positiv side n allow God 2 b d jugde of oda side.

Everything that was connected with the collapse is human made. Even the plane that flew over. So let the appropriate bodies be the judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.