Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building (43821 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by anonimi: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dee60: Lagos State Governor, a lawyer has not visited so as not to rubber stamp possible illegality. Now the President visits! A bit shoddy isn't it?

Fashola ALSO visited earlier and is yet to do anything PUNITIVE & REMEDIAL.
What do you say about that
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: cry me a lagoon!
[color=#006600][/color]

I am pretty sure you know nobody is crying here. You will definitely be ensnared by the words of your mouth. and all the silky things you write.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by endurrance(f): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
If u don't hv sthin 2 say just kep ur mouth shut is dan sayin wht u do not kw
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Blakjewelry(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
deletrue: To be very frank and fair, would you want Jona to visit all those areas like Boma etc.?
not really, once in awhile call a press briefing on the issues but as for the scoan issue i don't see a reason for being there.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by baybiemee: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oh God, oh no, I don't want to see that hand on d chin again.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Tolexander: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

I am pretty sure you know nobody is crying here. You will definitely be ensnared by the words of your mouth. and all the silky things you write.
don't cry me a river, cry me a lagoon!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lagos govt moves against prophet T.B Joshua's Synagogue, question church integrity:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/lagos-govt-moves-against-prophet-tb.html

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by yomexp(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
endurrance: If u don't hv sthin 2 say just kep ur mouth shut is dan sayin wht u do not kw
your first and only post on nairaland.com (since you registered in 2012) turns out to be an insult. WOW!!!

Isn't that something? lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Tundeiab(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1:

Scallywag No time for you! angry angry
He be like say your home lesson teacher just taught you that new word. This is the second time I am seeing you use it in two different thread... grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by adonis89(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: APC leads, Jonathan follows!! grin

Dude was so scared of going to Bornu. APC leaders braved the dangers and made it there, next thing the nigger went there about a week later!! grin

Fashola visits site, next thing the nigger goes there!!

I won't be surprised to see him pose with Ebola survivors tomorrow!!! gringrin
as u big reach,u no get sense. Mtchwwwwwwwww
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by NwekeGodwin: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mr president supposed to be there becos it effected other country so he did what he suppose do
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by InvertedHammer: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
\

Listen to TB Joshua bribing journalists with N750k = N50k each

to protect his interest in the building collapse saga

/

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2496625-audio-proof

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by dopedealer(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry: and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.

# just what I thought to myself after reading your comment.. HE is a Galoot! Who? Galoot Ebola Janadaft
Aka GEJ
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
That Ediot Jonathan and his stupid poses....Mtcheww.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by dopedealer(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
I sympathize with the family's of the dead in the unfortunate collapse of the building. One thing that baffles me must and amazes me in grip fear is the continues fall of the building as if one side was not meant to collapse leaving a part of the building standing
Now that there is evidence to cover up for this sudden crush of lives... You may not want to believe something I am thinking .. I've seen pictures and vedios of different collapsed buildings, tbj's building incidence Shoki me..
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Antell95(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: That Ediot Jonathan and his stupid poses....Mtcheww.

Too harsh Hon!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Antell95:

Too harsh Hon!
That weak link does piss me off.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iheneme(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
My able president goes where he chooses, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by AfroBlue(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jinflame: Lagos govt moves against prophet T.B Joshua's Synagogue, question church integrity:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/lagos-govt-moves-against-prophet-tb.html

thanks for the link and update, looks like the honourable General Manager and State Commissioner have some work cut out for their staff come Monday morning producing all legal documents on file. I think some Oga at the top heads are gonna roll on this situation due to the international scope of the tragedy.

"The commissioner said though there was an approval for the church auditorium, he was not certain that there was an approval for the additional work being done on the auditorium."

Posted by David Awunor at 3:51 PM
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by wirinet(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
My own grouse is that when schools were invaded by terrorists in borno and the schools were burnt with hundreds of studentskilled or abducted, president jonathan did not deem it important enough to visit the schools and commiserate with the state, the communities and the parents, but when a building collapse in the Lagos as a consequence of Negligence on the part of a church (and to some extent the state government), resulting in unneccessary loss of lives, and the president deemed it fit to pay a condolence visit to the church.

Why the double standard by the president?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iamord(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
looking4job: Hello Nairalanders,

Please save a brother.Save a soul. I'm frustrated and sinking in abject poverty. I need a job urgently and i will sincerely appreciate any form of help rendered to me concerning getting employed. I am open to any job now as i have no choice at the moment. Qualifications are B.Sc Econs (2nd class lower division), Microsoft share point 2010 configuration & Certified Ethical Hacker. If you are in position to help with any information, please don't disregard this. Kindly email me via lookingforjob247@gmail.com. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Been seeing u post this a lot.. What's yyour qualification
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by sorom4: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wondering why some people talk trash! Must the President visit Maiduguri or any terrorist infested area b4 you know that he is not happy? Will such people visit such areas if they were the President? The President of any country will never be allowed to go to a place he may be killed. Lets try and acquaint ourselves with the term "NATIONAL SECURITY". In as much as I know that the duty of every Head of a State is to make sacrifices to the people that
he is governing; LET US ALSO KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD NOT BE LED TO A SLAUGHTER HOUSE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by raphy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
some church use juju to draw senior citizens to themsef.after them go die like chicken d pastor go begin ,to taik gibbirish.were is tht ghana president tht came there to pray then go and won presidential election.john atta mills?.make una open una eyes well well.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by bibiking7(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
egift: [img]http://ansuencore.files./2014/04/1.jpg?w=474[/img]

cheesy cheesy. That famous Jona pose.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by philclem(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin bros u harsh sha grin
bloodykiller:

like you lack the balls to join the millitary to combat the insurgents.

anu mpama

otu nne i
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Opukelala: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
What is wrong with the president visiting a honourable man who lost his members, human being for that matter, Nigerians are terrible if did not go you will say he did not, now you complain
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
iheneme: My able president goes where he chooses, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
[color=#006600][/color]

Seconded. They can rant anyway they like, it doesn't stop our president from moving forward.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Opukelala: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dont know why a lot of people are condemning a man like TB Joshua who has brought honour to this country and bring joy to many families all over the world.
It could be for one obvious reason, demon possessed people.
What is wrong with the black race? there is only one area Nigeria has made good mark in the world and that is through the men of GOD, we have the best pastors all over the world, but Nigeria/Africa has never had a Prophet of this magnitude instead of celebrating him we are there busy scandalizing. If he is a white man like an American you would see how they will appreciate him on CNN, etc.This is why the black race would remain undeveloped, up till now we cannot make ordinary bolt and nut, when iphone comes out we all celebrate it and want to show off with it.
Black man, Black man, Black man, how many times did i call you?, I know you will say two times mumu.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Elder55: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
PRESIDENT JONATHAN SHOULD AL$O VI$IT ADAMAWA,BORNU AND YOBE STATES WHERE THE IN$URGENTS ARE. KILLING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS AND RAVAGING CITIES.GOD BLESS NIGERIA. Frm. :ELDER55.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Opukelala: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dont blame people who say he could predict the future but could not see the colapse of his church building, they said similar thing to Jesus Christ that he saved others but could not save Himself, these are the accusers of the brethren - Satan
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by OLADD: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
sorom4: Wondering why some people talk trash! Must the President visit Maiduguri or any terrorist infested area b4 you know that he is not happy? Will such people visit such areas if they were the President? The President of any country will never be allowed to go to a place he may be killed. Lets try and acquaint ourselves with the term "NATIONAL SECURITY". In as much as I know that the duty of every Head of a State is to make sacrifices to the people that
he is governing; LET US ALSO KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD NOT BE LED TO A SLAUGHTER HOUSE
[color=#006600][/color]

Seconded. Those fools will be the first to blame him if the unexpected happens while visiting an insurgence zone. As the president and commander in chief of armed forces, all he can do is to assign responsibilities to his officials and he has been doing that satisfactorily. Those who fight and run away have opportunity of fighting again. We have a situation where northern leaders are protecting Shekau and his cohorts and some idiots are expecting the president to make himself a sacrificial lamb. Woe betides you for such silly talks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.