Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building (43960 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Kash007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Until we do away with ethnic jingoism and religious bigotry, we will remain blind to the real issues at stake. There is no value to human lives in Nigeria. In Pakistan/Indonesia,where there was building collapse that claimed many lives, the owners of such buildings were tried and jailed. In Nigeria, such owners are getting Presidential, gubernatorial and ambassadorial visits and apologies.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by abdulabbakar(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: APC leads, Jonathan follows!! grin

Dude was so scared of going to Bornu. APC leaders braved the dangers and made it there, next thing the nigger went there about a week later!! grin

Fashola visits site, next thing the nigger goes there!!

I won't be surprised to see him pose with Ebola survivors tomorrow!!! gringrin

Abi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by cktheluckyman: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
omenka: APC leads, Jonathan follows!! grin

Dude was so scared of going to Bornu. APC leaders braved the dangers and made it there, next thing the nigger went there about a week later!! grin

Fashola visits site, next thing the nigger goes there!!

I won't be surprised to see him pose with Ebola survivors tomorrow!!! gringrin

Why didnt the then ACN and ANPP leaders visit the Niger- delta creeks during the days of MEND'd insurgency.You APC folks are quite unstable.One moment you accuse GEJ of sponsoring Boko haram and the next moment he is a coward scared of boko haram.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by anonimi: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: he has something to offer!

He is going there to condemn the incidence as usual and set up a committee to look into it

Is that not what the Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)who is constitutionally RESPONSIBLE for this avoidable DEATHS and ensuring it never happens anymore doing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by iamord(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
egift: Watch out grin grin grin

[img]http://ansuencore.files./2014/04/ansuencoreee9cb2_-campus-shows-events-gist_-artist-promo-_-pr-_-hrm11.jpg[/img]

The presidents body gestures give him away.. There is need for someone to be teaching them the essence of body language

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Kash007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Basic Elite Theory. If that building had been owned by an ordinary Nigerian, he would be cooling his heels in jail now...thats if he survives the lynching by angry mob. There is a different rule for the masses and the elite. Soldiers shot at the GOC and get sentenced to death, yahooboys are caught for crimes and get sentenced to jail terms but when it comes to the elite, nah grammar we go dey hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
1United1: When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president! angry angry angry

PDP/PDP; APC are inherently the same. Jonathan plays politics with people's lives. Fashola is doing the same. Why can't Lagos do what is right?
You have a point. The question is.. Why can't Fashola do things right? It was Tinubu's regime that prosecuted and got conviction of Reverend King. I can bet that if this nonsense was during Tinubu's time, state Prosecutoirs would have been busy by now. I don't know what Fash is thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
anonimi:

Is that not what the Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)who is constitutionally RESPONSIBLE for this avoidable DEATHS and ensuring it never happens anymore doing
Fashola as a SAN knows the law. This is a state offence, he must act or he himself shall be labeled "clueless" and incompetent.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by siegfried99(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
That plane looks military to me undecided

If T.B joshua claims it was caused by the plane then we need answers to this questions :
Where was the plane coming from?
And where was it going to?
Who owns the plane?
Why was it hovering around?
Has the air force said anything on this matter?

Nigerian airspace security =0

How can an unidentified military plane be flying around? Are u telling me it's possible BH fly around the country?

I'm not a Fan of T.b joshua but we need to take a critical look at the issue on ground.

And the pastor needs to answer the following questions as well..

Why additional floors?

Who gave permission for additional floors?

# something ain't right.

May God help us in this country

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
jopheezy: ...
ginajet: ok
tattesco: T
Babyboy1986: Ok
Emulti: ok

Space Bookers!....Santa is putting y'all on his naughty list

Five lumps of coal for each of you come December 25th.

Don't forget to put out your socks...or it would be a tipper load of coal for you...in your bedrooms!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by popcykaylah(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm not in support of tb Joshua but y'all need to go watch the video...that wasn't a building collapse,the building was demolished! if you watch documentaries on how building are usually demolished then you will undersrand what really happened.besides there is no building collapse in Lagos that comes down like that ..haba we all go school na
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
On to the topic.

As President Jonathan visits the site of the collapsed SCOAN building(and patiently hears Pastor TB's bovine and poultry tale about the collapsed building) ..here is what he needs to do to end more collapsed buildings.

1.Immediately enact a law prescribing the death penalty for CEO's of construction companies that build a building that collapses....and the same for anyone approving such buildings.

2.Immediately approve increased funding for technical education in Nigeria.

3.Do more to end the stigma against technical educaiton in this country.

4.Ginger up Universities and Polytechnics to come up with innovative solutions to poor building material issues in this country.

5.Spend more on education as a whole.

6.Every Civil Engineering student must spend six months on rural construction sites.

7.No one must register a construction company anyhow. There must be qualified people.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by siegfried99(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
popcykaylah: I'm not in support of tb Joshua but y'all need to go watch the video...that wasn't a building collapse,the building was demolished! if you watch documentaries on how building are usually demolished then you will undersrand what really happened.besides there is no building collapse in Lagos that comes down like that ..haba we all go school na

Nice one there..

I thought I was alone on that thought... did u see the building that was demolished at cms by fashola some years back..?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Don't forget to put out your socks...or it would be a tipper load of coal for you...in your bedrooms!
*chuckle*

In Naija, it's Father Christmas and no, it won't be lumps of coal. It will be firewood for them. The wages of naughtiness will be premium Igbo Odugunyan firewood grin
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
*chuckle*

In Naija, it's Father Christmas and no, it won't be lumps of coal. It will be firewood for them. The wages of naughtiness will be premium Igbo Odugunyan firewood grin

OK...one tipper load of firewood. smiley
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by stephnie44(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry: and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.
. U also 4got puttin his hand on his jaw
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ginajet(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
I don't understand a thing of what are saying..... please break it down..... one sentence mbok tongue
bushdoc9919:

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thinking Out Loud: Does President Goodluck Jonathan truly deserve a 2nd term:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/thinking-out-loud-does-president.html
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
bushdoc9919:

OK...one tipper load of firewood. smiley
Ayup. Enough for one gorodo of christmas rice and chicken wink

There should be more stringent sanctions for these spacebookers. It is so puerile and irritating angry
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Dee60: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lagos State Governor, a lawyer has not visited so as not to rubber stamp possible illegality. Now the President visits! A bit shoddy isn't it?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha: He doesn't have anything to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry: and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.
must he visit everywhere? mumu
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by bobbyspeed(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
siegfried99:

Nice one there..

I thought I was alone on that thought... did u see the building that was demolished at cms by fashola some years back..?

I watched d video and its a complete and instant demolition with soundproofed dynamite(if anything like that) This is quite different from building collapse which used to be gradual and not instantaneous.

Yeah its likened to demolition of bank of industry building on broad street lagos.
God will help our security in this country
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by bobbyspeed(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dee60: Lagos State Governor, a lawyer has not visited so as not to rubber stamp possible illegality. Now the President visits! A bit shoddy isn't it?
May be you are living in carribean island. Fashola had visited the church its air on TV dude
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by josieboy55(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: he has something to offer!

He is going there to condemn the incidence as usual and set up a committee to look into it

Guy u wan kill me wit laff .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Aringon: The manner and attitude of children nowadays to demean, insult and resort to name calling the President. The next generations will also insult, maligh, demean and insult all of u IJN. Amen
What about adults around the world that think he's a doofus?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by akpojobaro(m): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wetin do you na? abi dem dey use visa go gworza, giwa, You can go there aswell, lol wink
1United1: When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president! angry angry angry

PDP/PDP; APC are inherently the same. Jonathan plays politics with people's lives. Fashola is doing the same. Why can't Lagos do what is right?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by samdesam: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dnt just blame all of u wey d abuse my Jona, u guys should tell ur fathers to go n pick tickets 4 next yrs election if u feel Jonathan is no good. Ofcourse them no fit fill party form self. Jealousy!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
The fear of 2015...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by siegfried99(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
bobbyspeed:

I watched d video and its a complete and instant demolition with soundproofed dynamite(if anything like that) This is quite different from building collapse which used to be gradual and not instantaneous.

Yeah its likened to demolition of bank of industry building on broad street lagos.
God will help our security in this country

Hmmm. It is well..

One thing I know is T.B joshua doesn't work with quack engineers.. taking a look at his cathedral is a good example..

How this one came down?, only God can knows.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by siegfried99(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dee60: Lagos State Governor, a lawyer has not visited so as not to rubber stamp possible illegality. Now the President visits! A bit shoddy isn't it?

Lol. Maybe u don't live in Nigeria..

FYI.. fashola was at the scene last Sunday @ikotun Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.