Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,040 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Should I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her? (1244 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her? by intelligen(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hi pals...pls i need ur candid n unbiased opinion on dis issue...a close friend of mine is in luv wt a 26year old lady...but he's having serious doubts about the future of d relationship consequent upon d fact dat d lady in question already has two kids (6 and 2yrs respectively,a gal n boy)frm two different guys or shd i say men..as a matter of fact or rather accordng to her...d first child was as a result of teenage early pregnancy mistake..(she called it a mistake)while d second child,a boy, 2yrs....happens to be d product of a marriage she walked out of barely a year ago owing to constant abuse n battering frm her ex-hubby....d issue is dat my fren loves her so much n i guess she loves him too bt he's skeptical as to weda to continue wt d relationship in view of her past as narrated above...jst to note..d guy's family isnt aware of d relatnshp yet(he's an orphan tho)pls pals,he needs ur advise as to how to go about it...thanks in anticipation of ur incisive opinions(hope i didnt jst type an epistle)...sorry anyways if i did..shalom
Re: Should I Marry Her? by valdes00(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ur close fwend or you..... *lays hand on him* Oya confess
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
If he truly love d girl, he should carry on with the plans of getting married...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: If he truly love d girl, he should carry on with the plans of getting married...

Bro

you are practically on every thread, can you drive?? pm me
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bro

you are practically on every thread, can you drive?? pm me
drive what?
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
If they love each other sO much, why not?
Re: Should I Marry Her? by justitiaomnibus(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Girl: Honey??
Boy: Yes, sweety??
Girl: Honey, i like this shoe
a lot but i forgot my
wallet
at home, could you plz
give
me N15,000 to buy it?
Boy: There is no ATM close
here but take this N50, go
home and bring your
wallet.
Question:
Is the guy=
1)Economical.
2)Sharp minded.
3)Wicked.
4)Reasonable.
5)Stingy.
6)Genius
7)Selfish
coolStupid
9)Foolish
10.Wise ??
Re: Should I Marry Her? by MykLANNY(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Life's full of choices.... Let your spirit direct you.,. Cos i wnt be in d marriage with you.. Jst make d right decision
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Melahou(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Was your friend under aged when he started dating the lady in question?
Didn't he know all this before he took the bold step to date her?
This one is medicine after death.
You would have come for advice before starting and not after.
Since they are happy together then let him do the needful.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by intelligen(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
valdes00: Ur close fwend or you..... *lays hand on him* Oya confess
..i confess bro...na my guy o..no be me..lolz..thnks for ur coments so far..pls dont derail d thread..
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
MrIknowAll: drive what?

range rover sport and other exquisite and expensive cars

my younger Bro seek a persona driver ASAP

thanks
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

range rover sport and other exquisite and expensive cars

my younger Bro seek a persona driver ASAP

thanks
No bro, I am not a driver, I am a pilot... I have 1 little probs, I don't knw if u and your younger bro wouldn't mind helping my housemaid 2 do some chores? I am gonna pay u very well.... PM me cos I know u wouldn't miss such glorious opportunity....
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Coldfeet(f): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Is your friend afraid of taking responsibility of the lady's kids? Cos I really don't see what the problem is here? Is there something wrong with the lady's character? Or is it because of her history?(we all do have one by the way) tell your friend not to develop c.o.l.d.f.e.e.t now! If both of them are inlove let them be!!!! There's absolutely nothing wrong with that lady going by the synopsis you gave us. Having kids outside marriage or being a divorcee with kids doesn't make one irresponsible..... She told your friend about her kids and her past cos she meant well for him! unlike other after "ones" who have countless children dumped with their parents and claiming single and available! Your friend should not judge her character by her past but by the present they have.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Ploy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Does ya friend have lil money to care for the extra luggage? If he doesn't what about the lady? If they don't have the apalapala, the relationship shldn't pass bleeping level. I can marry her type if she is cultured and industrious but I swear can not sacrifice bleeping youngie to marry a styupid bit.ch
Re: Should I Marry Her? by lawrenceunaa: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
if he loves her let him go ahead undecided
Cos it is rare for a lady to confess her personal matters to you shocked
Re: Should I Marry Her? by lawrenceunaa: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
justitiaomnibus: Girl: Honey??
Boy: Yes, sweety??
Girl: Honey, i like this shoe
a lot but i forgot my
wallet
at home, could you plz
give
me N15,000 to buy it?
Boy: There is no ATM close
here but take this N50, go
home and bring your
wallet.
Question:
Is the guy=
1)Economical.
2)Sharp minded.
3)Wicked.
4)Reasonable.
5)Stingy.
6)Genius
7)Selfish
coolStupid
9)Foolish
10.Wise ??
he is a reasonable guy+ smart wink
He knws the lady was forming 'rich chic' shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by intelligen(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks so much@coldfeet,ploy and lawrence....tho d guy is not too financialy stable presntly bt he sure has a future cos he's a graduate besides d lady dosent realy mind his presnt financial state..she's ready to stick to him n even offer her own litle support to him...asides dat,d fathers of d kids are d ones takng responsibility of d kids presntly tho dey re wt d lady's mum.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Coldfeet(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
intelligen: Thanks so much@coldfeet,ploy and lawrence....tho d guy is not too financialy stable presntly bt he sure has a future cos he's a graduate besides d lady dosent realy mind his presnt financial state..she's ready to stick to him n even offer her own litle support to him...asides dat,d fathers of d kids are d ones takng responsibility of d kids presntly tho dey re wt d lady's mum.
Hmmm! You are welcome!
Re: Should I Marry Her? by intelligen(m): 7:11am On Sep 21, 2014
More comments pls....
Re: Should I Marry Her? by EmoBoy(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Two men have been there and left unsatisfied. Your friends case might not be different... Just saying

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by barika2011(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
The lady sounds like sum one I know exactly the same situation..is she from the south- south?
Re: Should I Marry Her? by intelligen(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
barika2011: The lady sounds like sum one I know exactly the same situation..is she from the south- south?
nooo..she is frm d south-west....maybe jst a co-incidence
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
He should calm down and think before making any decision. I feel marriage with women with kids are probably with men with high level of maturity and understanding. There are so many things in marriage, and love isn't the top in the consideration list in this scenario.

He is just 26, he has a long way to go. He should keep his head straight and think of the pros and cons of any decision he will be making.
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Safari29: 1:56am On Sep 22, 2014
hmmm single mother... na dangerous place if enough kishi no dey. She's ready and desperate to get married again that's why she's giving ur friend everything. even if ur friend wants a sextape she ll gladly accept don't be deceived. Bn there done that.

dating single mother is for the matured mind. If u can take their selfishness carry on or else ur paid will be miserable
Re: Should I Marry Her? by argon500: 2:27am On Sep 22, 2014
@ op, help me greet your friend ooo..

Yawning.. Make i do small push up before going to bed

(1) (Reply)

Do I Keep Her? / Naija Babes No Sabi Kiss / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.