Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Apology (my Unfinished Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apology (my Unfinished Story) (492 Views)

VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / My Apology Letter To My Man / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Apology (my Unfinished Story) by swtdrms(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
I wld like to apologise to all nairalanders who had gathered on my thread, gotten some popcorn and a bottle of alomo folowin while i started my story with the caption "am confused, rozzay wouldn't give up, what shd i do" for my inability to finish the story, this was as a result of nairaland's anti spam bot wch banned me from posting on nairaland for a period of ova 24hours...
And as most people are, we re occupied during the week days struggling to make ends meet so i cldnt continue as at wen the ban expired, but hopefully, i'l continue 2mr.
But b4 i continue, i'l like to make some clarifications.

1)that the story is fiction, there's nothing real abt it, it meant to just make our gathering on nairaland fun as it has always been

2) that i'v never met rozzay before nor do we share contacts (though i sent her pm with the intention of pre-informing her the details of d story wch she didn't reply)

3) as expected by some guyz, there's no part of d story that contain sexual scenery, no bleeping as u re hoping to read, its just all abt rozzay not gvn up after seein wat she likes with som twist to it

4) though as a guy who likes women, i appreciate them alot and i wil neva in anyway talk ill abt them, they re precious, they are jewels infact, i am always of the opinion that most ills attributed to women, the men folks are suppose to take the chunk of the blame

To this end, i say thanks alot in advance as i complete the story tomoro...here is the link to the thread....https://www.nairaland.com/1902709/confused-rozzay-wouldnt-give-up
Re: Apology (my Unfinished Story) by pasqal09: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1902709/
confused-rozzay-wouldnt-give-up

(1)

"Wat Is It With Babes And Already Made Guys! / Who Do You Make Of These Two Personalities Of Women ? / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.