Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55692 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joagbaje: Nigeria press conference is not complete without collection of money. It's a norm. They themselves will hint you that it's the practice of the association. Tb Joshua was not offering bribe he was only announcing he had met their demand .
So you're saying it's an extortion and not a bribe? Is 50,000 naira the normal amount that journalists get for attending press conferences?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn:

Am actually not surprised since you ar an African.
I hoped the 'slavery mentality' had bin got rid of.

So u mean i need to be moneyed before i cud write the truth. This is Africa where people like you prefa the LIES they ar obsessed with. just a good few knw the value of TRUTH. Gudday.
Smh

What you write is stuped, sorry that I have to say you this. This pastor write that he has hard times and didnot say any word to the people who lose a love ones.
He want to make more money with this guesthouse, that was it, that he can get more brainwashed followers to his fake miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Joagbaje(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Seun:
So you're saying it's an extortion and not a bribe? Is 50,000 naira the normal amount that journalists get for attending press conferences?

You could as well call the Bail money police collect extortion also .but the issue is It has become part of the system.

If I pay bail money. Have I bribed police?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Joagbaje(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
JonBee1: S-H-A-M-E

On you
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Joagbaje(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
dammytosh:

Yes you are right. I was with an organization who held a press conference, All the journalist who came to report the event were PAID.

Simple! No body should crucify tb Joshua. Whoever posted that audio is wicked and malicious.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Joagbaje: You could as well call the Bail money police collect extortion also .but the issue is It has become part of the system. If I pay bail money. Have I bribed police?
Bail money is extortion if you are innocent of the crime you were arrested for. What's the normal amount that journalists get on press conferences? If the normal amount is 5,000 naira for showing up, then paying 50,000 naira is a sign that something extra is being purchased.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by meforyou1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I really don't care for church and those that call themselves men of God. But the audio I heard was bribery. 50, naira to buy fuel? Does even aeroplane fuel cost that much?

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
I just listened to the audio recording, and cld only draw these inferences:
1) TB Joshua is an ordinary man just like u and me, nt a supernatural being! He's not flawless, he's bound to make mistakes along the line!
2)Even great prophets in d bible like Moses, Aaron, Eli, and Jonah, once said or did something that perversed God's instructions. They sinned or disobeyed God. Peter even denied Jesus three crazy times, yet Jesus forgave him (after he showed remorse and asked for forgiveness)!
3)TB joshua acted like most humans would if they wanted to cover up for something they were directly or indirectly guilty of . He knew the power of the press, and chose the wrong approach of appealing for leniency in their reportage.

Well, calamities are bound to befall prophets and men of God, and could actually be God's plan of testing the faith of his tools (the prophets). We saw this happen to Job, where he lost everything, yet he stood firm in his faith!
TB Joshua's guilt was negligence! The building didn't follow the actual approval plan. If Elijah was to build a 6-storey on a 2-storey building plan, the building would collapse regardless the amount of anointing bestowed on him. Let him own up to his direct or indirect fault and mistakes, and probably face any form of prosecution by man. But surely God wouldn't prosecute him since his intention was not to take lives, and that's what matters the most!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
http://www.rjionline.org/MAS-Codes-Nigeria-Journalists

Number 7 on the list of the NUJ Code of conduct;

7. REWARD AND GRATIFICATION
i. A journalist should neither solicit nor accept bribes, gratifications or patronage to suppress or publish information.
ii. To demand payment for the publication of news is inimical to the notion of news as a fair, accurate, unbiased and factual report of an event.

in black and white; what excuses now?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ipromise: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
nagoma:

What about the selfish man who caused the disaster because of his callous indifference to authority , his greed and selfishness. You mean he should escape the law?
my brother, the man has a great record in this country, moreover, the construction was in good faith and with good intention to enlarger his commitent toward humanitarian works he has been doing for years..To the victims families is as if people are taking pleasure in the incident and this is unfair..
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by fkpboss: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is nothing but a "cooked up conversation", may God forgive us all angry
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by shang6ix: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by macof(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tb Jah shiit grin grin

it's nice to know that Striklymi is one of his puppets
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by sugaarbear(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he's humble and gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario by adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were not working under instructions u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. Welcome to planet earth where you write woreva u so wish just to gain attention or side-kick ur sorrow, You all claim to be beter while in actual fact the devil itself seems to be much more preferable. Dirty Hypocrites it should be a shame on you guyz if the Prophet cud ave gone this far 'changed lives' 'changed nations' 'changed the world' positively despite bin a fake Prophet while the acclaimed Real ones ar wining on Zero.(Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]

MY Dear prophet TB Joshua, God knows we shall keep praying for you. My Lord God Jesus shall strengthen you. We all love you. The best is yet to come
may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by free2ryhme: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
adavize: http://www.rjionline.org/MAS-Codes-Nigeria-Journalists

i. A journalist should neither solicit nor accept bribes, gratifications or patronage to suppress or publish information.
ii. To demand payment for the publication of news is inimical to the notion of news as a fair, accurate, unbiased and factual report of an event.

for those that demanded written and audio evidence hope say una dey read
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
adavize: http://www.rjionline.org/MAS-Codes-Nigeria-Journalists

That is the same we have in my country and I know from a journalist in my country that he take money for a story, and it come out and he has to pay very much.

I know from free journalist that they can sell a story to a newspaper or they get money when they have a good story.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
fkpboss: This is nothing but a "cooked up conversation", may God forgive us all angry

you say cooked ? angry

may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by defhenry(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
and when u 'offer' the policemen this money, do they go ahead to check your papers and your vehicle trunk like they would other?My guess is no. Why? you have bought their loyalty. This is exactly what was done here
striktlymi:

That is not bribe!

I have on occasions offered money to policemen out of goodwill without wanting them to bend the law in my favour. I suggest you check what it really means to offer a bribe.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by free2ryhme: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
if it was my house that collapsed and killed people do you think I will still be free, my house would have been taken over by the relevant govt agencies . and people calling for justice

That is why we can never run a civilized country and be civilized people no be curse

God will forgive all of you

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by cuteboy2: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

He is trying to hide something for sure by giving them brown envelopes. Brown envelopes have long been recognized as bribes. They are illegal and all decent journalist reject them. They fulfill the same function as N20 "roger" given to policeman at check points. They are clearly illegal. Wise up man. TBJ wants them to carry his false theory that a plane flew overhead that is why the building came down.

Don't bring sentiments into this. Over 100 families are grieving right now. They deserve answers from SCOAN and Lagos State Govt Ministry of Physical & Town Planning .

The salient questions:
1. Did SCOAN obtain permit for the original 2 storey building and subsequent modifications to add 5 more floors?

2. Was any state and federal laws breached?

3. Who was the registered engineer and building contract that undertook and supervised the work?

4. Why were First Responders and NEMA officials beaten up by SCOAN staff and effectively prevented from carrying out their statutory tasks?

No one is above the law, including religious organizations and religious leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Vikky014(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
nora544:

Why in a country where 50% could only eat two time a day you will finde the richest pastors in the world-

many pentecost and charismatik pastors preach a heresy gospel because you will never read in the bible that one should sell the gospel and sell miraclles and sell healing that is not what jesus preach.

There is a book where you can read that this is a fake gospel.
ok
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by litetias(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
I now see why these gods of men do not speak against the wrong doings of politicians. Because they themselves have worst vices namely Chris and Joshua

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
litetias: I now see why these gods of men do not speak against the wrong doings of politicians. Because they themselves have worst vices namely Chris and Joshua
Yes you are right and you can put all this pastors with the big names in one pot no one speaks against the politicans because they don't want to lose the money from them.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ajanlekoko0105(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he's humble and gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario by adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were not working under instructions u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. Welcome to planet earth where you write woreva u so wish just to gain attention or side-kick ur sorrow, You all claim to be beter while in actual fact the devil itself seems to be much more preferable. Dirty Hypocrites it should be a shame on you guyz if the Prophet cud ave gone this far 'changed lives' 'changed nations' 'changed the world' positively despite bin a fake Prophet while the acclaimed Real ones ar wining on Zero.(Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]

MY Dear prophet TB Joshua, God knows we shall keep praying for you. My Lord God Jesus shall strengthen you. We all love you. The best is yet to come
If 4 of your family dey that incident,u won't cum on here and write all this rubbish..fish brain!!!

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah. i have listened to it and I heard questions being asked and I heard a voice that sounded like TBJ's voice. it is the job of journalist to report and such reporting should be investigative but it is quite pathetic know that journalist collect brown envelops. if not offered, they will not cover any story. Nigerian government is also guilty of this by covering a lot of killings in the North. Little wonder our journalist will remain in Lagos and be reporting an incidence in Maiduguri.

Well. he wants the news reported positively not negatively. I heard something like "People died but why not people survived"

He will come out stronger in Jesus Name.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nagoma(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
ipromise: my brother, the man has a great record in this country, moreover, the construction was in good faith and with good intention to enlarger his commitent toward humanitarian works he has been doing for years..To the victims families is as if people are taking pleasure in the incident and this is unfair..

You didn't answer my question.

You call his work humanitarian, I call it decrepit and exploitation of the weak and the gullible. Why couldn't he see the death of 80 people through his carelessness and under his own nose if he truly can see the future ?

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by allimercy: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Humm, wonders shall never end. Even though that I don't attend TB Joshua's church, but it appears many the journalists have lost their reasonableness on their jobs. They are actually the idiots that are contributing to the fallen apart of this nation. Are these journalists blind to what is happening in Nigeria. Boko Haram vs Christians. It appears you guys don't know that these boko haram people have grand plan for Lagos, other cities. If you think it is not going to affect you, think about your family and other relatives of yours. I know that some journalists like this guy that started this thread (cant even remember is name) and claiming TB Joshua gave bribe are agent of darkness being used by Boko Haram. I wish not to talk so much here cos of some great vital information. But guys pray for Nigeria so much. There is real war going in Nigeria beyond the imagination of everyone.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by authority2006(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
ZUBY77:

People like you are why we are still living in darkness.
Your dark brain would never let you understand why it is wrong for someone who lost his property and humans in it to offer stipend to anybody. If anyone deserves stipend and pity, it's The magician not journalists.
I have been reading through the comments here to see something like this, thank you. It was TB who deserves donations not the other way round. That showed that he was trying to hide something.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Edunwa302(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
MODIFIED

Nway! Bak to line.

[/b]

amen

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by richtubor: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Read the full transcript I transcribed from the audio and be the judge

TB Joshua- I want to thank you you very much for your patience and for and for your time. .Infact if i finish talking to you now, you will see,just pass through over 2 thousand people I'm attending to.They are from all over the world .No single Nigerian.I'm attending to them.
So I asked them to give you a copy of the cassette.There is 750 thousand which atleast, it will be 50 thousand each for fuel.To buy fuel for your car.
(Speaks to his staff)..I think you have it there, so you hand over to them.Then the cassette,they need one,one cassette.

Unknown Journalist-But man of God, we were expecting that  you would come up with an official statement .

TB Joshua-I have said it, you know I've talked to you(Is your camera recording..you know it's not necessary.It's a private issue (several confirmations its not being recorded)I

Unknown Journalist-The one in the church was not audible enough.We need something substantial for us to air.

TB Joshua-Ok but you know we have to leave the security people to do their job.I don't want to interfere .I don't want a situation where i will become a hindrance .Because the country , the ambassador of America,the UK,they have sent me a letter and i greet them.South Africa Ambassador are here,Ghana Ambassador ,they are here.They want to see their people.It is a very complicated issue.

Unknown Journalist-Sir say something,A sympathy comment

TB Joshua-No no no,it is too early now .Lets finish the whole thing.Have you been there?

All chorus -Yes

Unknown Journalist-So sir are we expecting you to call us back

TB Joshua-By the grace of God..and i will be very happy if you can help me correct some of the things that is inside the papers

Journalist=We commiserate with you the church, what we expect is if you can't give us a later day maybe you can give us an official statement outside the official one.You know when there is no information outside,people will continue to give rumours

TB Joshua-Which official statement do you want me to give

Female Journalist -We know investigation is ongoing.At the moment we know some lives have been lost, some people are in the hospital .

TB Joshua-why cant you talk of those who have been rescued.You should have started from life first

Female Journalist rephrased statement - Ok So some people have been rescued, some people unfortunately have gone .

TB Joshua - want to assure you that alot of people got rescued there.Many of them are even at the prayer now.Some people that are in the hospital are recovering.

Journalist -eh eh like so commiserate with them

Female Journalist -SO can we say you are wishing them quick recovery and you are sympathizing with them ?

TB Joshua -Can't you hear what I said in the church,I talk of the hero and Martyr. I talk like a man of God.I can't talk of death inside the church.You know people will begin to say oh I salute the martyr

Journalists ..Thank you sir,... God bless sir .yes sir..

TB Joshua-SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE NOW

Several speaking concurrently  -Just like you said..what you said .
Journalist chatter  as he exchanges pleasantries..Laughter
Fade out

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by elklehamite(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
When will Nigerians mind their business? We can easily jump at anything without first using our brain. When will you guys remove the speck in your own eyes before talking about that of your neighbour? No single fear of God, we are always concluding and judging. Let's be sensible for ones please. No amount of man's fabrications will change the mind of God about this man of God. The REALITY a man ignores today stands to stare at his tomorrow. The same Christ was rejected by his own people, today the out side world are celebrating TB JOSHUA but we Nigerians are busy condemning him but our condemnation will never change the mind of God and His anointing upon this man of God. So you can go on and on in condemning him, but remember that when you do what you do not know, what you do not know will happen to you.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by WhoIBe: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
he gave 50k bribe so that journalist will not report about the building that collapsed, dat means passers by go still collect 50k make dem for no look the scene, so funny !!!!!!!! una wey dey post this thing non of una get work..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.