Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55728 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tomiobj(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2014
lirusehn: [b]
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Sarz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered them to do so just to down this Man of God. At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for. For crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. . Dirty Hypocrites (Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]
. everybody knows tb Joshua is a counterfeit. Continue living in denial. He is no better than iyanya.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ayukdaboss(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2014
iwonbaoko: No another plane was flying round his plane but some people said it was not a plane that it was Weenches
Abeg go sleep jare

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Abeg go sleep jare
ok

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by eluquenson(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2014
God will save us, I don't have any comment to make either.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Iceking1(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2014
aysometin:

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN.

d hatred u have 4 d man of God is jst 2 mch..... Wetin d man du u self ? Wicked soul
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lomprico(m): 1:07am On Sep 21, 2014
koikoi2: Wud Nicholas had rejected d brown envelope if it's content was #50 million?

Wud Nicholas had rejected d brown envelope if it was given to him at Aso rock?

Let him answer this questions for me.

Oyedepo slapped a little girl cos she confessed she's a witch, does dat make him less a man of God?

Some are cruising on private jets, does dat make them less a man of God?

I think Nicholas already has a grudge against d pastor at scoan before he went there.

And u are angry with nicholas for exposing ur corrupt pastor abi?

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Ishilove: 1:08am On Sep 21, 2014
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario adding by ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were actually doing their job u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to do deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. . Dirty Hypocrites (Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]
You have spoken my mind. I have ruminated over the matter and come to the conclusion that he is trying to do damage control, albeit not particularly well. His PR team need very hard knocks. Right now the prophet is confused and as such he is making mistakes that are exposing him to more ridicule. Like you said, he is a MAN of God, not God.

This whole incident is so tragic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2014
adavize:

and you are a spineless coward with no shame. am sure you have never reasoned with your brain cells all your life..
and your signature and bleached face proves it.
Chei Chei Chei!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2014
The false prophets mentioned in the Bible are not to be goats...many are called few are chosen
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Efizzi: 1:14am On Sep 21, 2014
These Journalist are just pathetic people. Imagine close to 80 lives have been lost and the pastor "supposed shepherd" still has the guts to crack jokes and to offer 50k naira to the myopic thinking journalists just to win their conscience. The worst part is the pastor is asking them "what are you going to write now". 2 mins after buying their souls and conscience with 50k( that cannot even buy iphone 5).

This further goes to show the level of rot in our system, with these I can never believe any nonsense Media purports.I would rather rely on Seun and my fellow Nairalanders on first hand accurate information.

Nigerians we cannot continue to do the same thing the same way and expect a different result. If we really want to change, we must change the way we think/live.

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tonychristopher: 1:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Its just called rohi in media
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Chigold101(m): 1:25am On Sep 21, 2014
nora544: I know since along time that all this rich pentecost pastors are fake.
is TB a Pentecostal pastor?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Efizzi: 1:33am On Sep 21, 2014
oyin01: Whoever brought this topic here is Dumb. For ur mind, u want to make front page by twisting prophet tb Joshua's intention. What do you think he will gain by bribing journalist 50k.... Or for what purpose persay? As a trained journalist, with experience, II know a bribe when I see one.... Giving a journalist a cash gift out of free will is not bribe. Besides he did not force anyone to collect it. So wise up.

Cash gifts during an unresolved situation is freewill Did you see how the mood changed afterwards that most journalist started calling him sir, and laughed over a joke that did not make sense? did you see that they started advising him on what to say and that he should give a statement? did you see that most of them became on his side just afterwards? Are you aware that more than 80 human lives have been lost. Did you hear the pastor ask them afterwards " SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE NOW" and they all hushed and laughed on it because then and only then had all of them realized not only what they had done by taking the money but that the so called pastor is not even smart ( the question was an error not supposed to be asked).

Lets learn to tell ourselves the truth in this country. Most notable company's in Nigeria ban their staffs from receiving gifts from customers/business partners do you ever ask yourself why?? If the practice of gifts and moneys has been normal with journalism my brother I tell you today that it would impair any body's judgement ( deep down in your heart, you know this is true) that is why your employer is meant to provide you with pool cars or out of office cab expense. Please lets work together to make this country.

8 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lomprico(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2014
MODIFIED

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario adding by ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were actually doing their job u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to do deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

Nway! Bak to line.

[/b]
Some people will forever remain slaves! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by stmayor(m): 1:40am On Sep 21, 2014
we all know him as someone who likes giving and as for me there is nothing like bribe there
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by rusher14: 1:59am On Sep 21, 2014
SkySpirit: I'm not convinced that is his voice. It sounds stage-managed. The 1st was Pastor Ayo, now TB Joshua who knows who's the next target? I think some people are planning to discredit some religious figures whom they perceive to be close to the government. Please try harder cause its a dangerous game!

So some people decided to place 9.3 million dead american presidents in a plane with South Africa it's destination, in the bid to discredit Ayo?

Not relenting, they found TB Joshua's Achilles heel in a building that was undergoing reconstruction. Upon which they sent a great vibration induced by airplanes hovering above (taking advantage of a nearby airport) whilst keeping all other buildings in the environment intact so none would be wiser.

And in the successful triumvirate of attack, they induced Pastor Anita Oyakhilome to institute a divorce case, knowing she would be lonely and feeling unloved.

These are indeed powerful people I would like you to shed more light on.

They are evil and should be brought to justice. How can they be exposing these MOGs in this manner?

Do they want people to think?

13 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by rusher14: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2014
lomprico:
Some people will forever remain slaves! undecided

OK. My name is David and I am appointed of God.

Please can I kill you to take over your possession ?
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Boss13: 2:04am On Sep 21, 2014
chrisbaba1: Christianity!!! Wow......

I stopped trusting Christians a while ago.
Many of the patterns used in churches are psychology based from hypnosis to cold reading all to one end, profit!! To love God is amazing but not to be rational is deadly.....God gave Christians brains to use, not to become gullible sheep.

P.s most of your pastors are masons so don't be too naive.

There is absolutely nothing wrong for a pastor to be a free mason. What is wrong is deception techniques used to gain material interest from members.

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 21, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

Later we will say that the government is corrupt and the problem of Nigeria.

This individual does not even know what a bribe is!!!! The worst kid of criminal is the one who justifies his actions..

Edit: Allah, this guy is foolish sha. "Ask anyone in mainstream journalism in Nigeria.." Have you ever see any Nigerian journalist recognized internationally?!! YOU ASK MAINSTREAM JOURNALISTS IN THE U.S.!!! MOFO!!

7 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 21, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

May 6 story building collapse on u so I can come to ur home and get my own #50k as a journalist while ur loved ones will be grieving.
its a standard practice according to u.

U'r are senseless and heartless.

9 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Kash007(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Idrismusty97: They would even find Bible scriptures to back it up, No matter the action the pastor committed.
It is that kind of mentality ( pastor-worshipping) that will allow the anti-christ have many followers, since most people have refused to use their brains or speak the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Kizyte(m): 2:59am On Sep 21, 2014
nora544: I know since along time that all this rich pentecost pastors are fake.
That wasn't T.B Joshua's voice. Moreso, I didn't hear anything that sounds like bribe from the audio.
STOP JUDGING SERVANTS OF GOD whether they're fake or not!
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ifeomabernard(f): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2014
aysometin:

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN.

You are the Greatest Fool here who need proper home trainin bcus d one u got frm d baby factory where u were picked isnt enough! Fool

1 Like

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Panshow(m): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2014
But what is he trying to cover by giving them bribe?.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:22am On Sep 21, 2014
bad belle people everywhere trying to spoil tb Joshua name. they are quick to criticize and look for what to use to condemn him. but very slow to praise him for what he has done 4 humanity. May God have mercy on u
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by alphamars(m): 3:28am On Sep 21, 2014
HONESTLY I NOR SEE HOW HE TAKE GIVE THEM BRIBE. HE GAVE THEM MONEY LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES AND TOLD THEM TO GO AND CORRECT THE IMPRESSION OF THE PUBLIC ON THE REALITY OF THINGS HAPPEN..DUE TO MISINFORMATION FLYING EVERYWHERE..HOW THAT ONE TAKE BE BRIBE? TO ME SHA BRIBE NA WHEN U GIVE PERSON MONEY TO COVER THE TRUTH. .
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by boboLIL(m): 3:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Dunno why u guys hate dis man of God.... Insult nat d anointed....God will revenge for him.....ooO
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ikeyman00(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2014
@@

and to think these is the churches our stuupid igbo go to is sicking

rather giving radio biafra london money they choose to live foolish

the truth is coming out faster than we expect!

hope they are watching and listening!

ndi ara

u dey look for miracle; ndi ara foolsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lyntiffany(f): 4:22am On Sep 21, 2014
tonididdy: I didn't even play nor listen to the clip and won't even listen to em
OK sir
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lyntiffany(f): 4:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Ishilove:
You have spoken my mind. I have ruminated over the matter and come to the conclusion that he is trying to do damage control, albeit not particularly well. His PR team need very hard knocks. Right now the prophet is confused and as such he is making mistakes that are exposing him to more ridicule. Like you said, he is a MAN of God, not God.

This whole incident is so tragic.
The main reason he should take it to God in prayers not being confused.PRAYER answereth all things.All he need to do is go to his closet and take it to God in prayers and you see the hand of God resolving the issue.
Daniel did that when he was troubled, he should learn from him.
Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by emmabest2000(m): 4:38am On Sep 21, 2014
aysometin:

Sorry, why was he offering them money? Is he their employer?
Because they're beggers tongue Now You Can Go & Die Who Cares ... grin
Whatever you do people must talk , Onye di'nma n'azu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.